• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:11 GMT
#2041
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:12 GMT
#2042
On March 06 2024 00:09 Palmar wrote:
Also I had no idea you thought JAT was mafia rayn, I don't really read your filters.

But I mean.... happy we've reached the same conclusion? Friends?

I literally posted this after you started posting so i guess you're not really reading the thread either:

On March 05 2024 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels probably town, JAT maybe mafia.

I dont understand why JAT keeps complaining about Vivax mayor but cant read anyone as town except Koshi but does nothing about Koshi getiing mayor.

Rels doesnt seem to be pushing any agenda.

On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.

On March 05 2024 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..

table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 15:12 GMT
#2043
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 05 2024 15:13 GMT
#2044
On March 06 2024 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

Don’t make me regret my mayor vote please.


You won't the kill is pointed at Hapa.
I purely would want to leave Palmar alive for the fun value, but we need a viable counterwagon anyway, and there's nothing that says we shouldn't kill TTS, he has even posted less than Hapa.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 15:13 GMT
#2045
On March 06 2024 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:09 Palmar wrote:
Also I had no idea you thought JAT was mafia rayn, I don't really read your filters.

But I mean.... happy we've reached the same conclusion? Friends?

I literally posted this after you started posting so i guess you're not really reading the thread either:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels probably town, JAT maybe mafia.

I dont understand why JAT keeps complaining about Vivax mayor but cant read anyone as town except Koshi but does nothing about Koshi getiing mayor.

Rels doesnt seem to be pushing any agenda.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..



I read my own posts, they're some of my favorite.

Again, friends?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 15:13 GMT
#2046
On March 06 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.

Mafia. Should be calling me bad. Isn’t. Mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 05 2024 15:13 GMT
#2047
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:15 GMT
#2048
Marv has changed. Old marv would have cursed out hapa for like 2 pages of filter regardless of alignment

Marv can you summarize Sandro whisperer like rayn did
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:15 GMT
#2049
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 15:15 GMT
#2050
On March 06 2024 00:15 iamperfection wrote:
Marv has changed. Old marv would have cursed out hapa for like 2 pages of filter regardless of alignment

Marv can you summarize Sandro whisperer like rayn did

No. Sand is town and I know my own alignment. See if you can convince sandro.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:16 GMT
#2051
On March 06 2024 00:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.

Mafia. Should be calling me bad. Isn’t. Mafia.

You don't think it's a reasonable thought from him?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 15:16 GMT
#2052
On March 06 2024 00:15 iamperfection wrote:
Marv has changed. Old marv would have cursed out hapa for like 2 pages of filter regardless of alignment

Marv can you summarize Sandro whisperer like rayn did

Also I am taking this as a compliment
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 15:17 GMT
#2053
On March 06 2024 00:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.

Mafia. Should be calling me bad. Isn’t. Mafia.

You don't think it's a reasonable thought from him?

Yes it’s reasonable. That’s the fucking problem iamp

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 05 2024 15:18 GMT
#2054
On March 06 2024 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?


Two of those wouldn't elect a claimed JK mayor but at least you have a motive for that.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 15:19 GMT
#2055
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.

Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:20 GMT
#2056
On March 06 2024 00:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?


Two of those wouldn't elect a claimed JK mayor but at least you have a motive for that.

I reacted to your claim in realtime with reasoning and made a deduction extremely quickly. That's so hard for mafia to do. Stop being bad.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:20 GMT
#2057
On March 06 2024 00:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?


Two of those wouldn't elect a claimed JK mayor but at least you have a motive for that.

I cant speak for sandroba but marv thinks youre a loose cannon which is a thought you're kinda enforcing here.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 15:20 GMT
#2058
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


I am. I am telling him how you are mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:21 GMT
#2059
i mean anyone who thinks iamp is mafia has to be either fucking insane or mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 05 2024 15:22 GMT
#2060
On March 06 2024 00:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i mean anyone who thinks iamp is mafia has to be either fucking insane or mafia.


Which means you should be casing DP instead of playing the drama queen which you are not doing.
Which is why you are within your scumrange.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 273
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
TKL 273
mouzHeroMarine 237
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 123
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1417
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin289
edward13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing1970
Liquid`RaSZi1487
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9443
C9.Mang0305
crisheroes251
420jenkins195
B2W.Neo188
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 158
QueenE103
Trikslyr92
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 26
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV571
League of Legends
• Nemesis3408
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 22m
INu's Battles
17h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 22m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.