• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:57
CEST 09:57
KST 16:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8013 users

A Classy Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2024 11:40 GMT
#12
/in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2024 23:18 GMT
#16
The world if America hadn‘t had declared Its independece:
: Futuristic super duper modernity illusion.

World now: Plastic fart and btw we‘ll kill you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-24 12:24:17
February 23 2024 23:21 GMT
#17
What the fuck, the slavs put their patriotism into my drink again
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-24 12:22:11
February 24 2024 00:01 GMT
#18
Bro I was drunkposting, where the fuck am I
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2024 15:23 GMT
#21
On February 24 2024 13:58 Alakaslam wrote:


That man has the face of someone who eats rocks for breakfast.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2024 18:37 GMT
#25
On February 25 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Where is DMB, Vivax?
We need DMB's madness in this game!


With our current shitty living conditions we can’t cause we have to share a room at all times.

Can’t find a proper place to rent. And I own property I can’t use because of moronic institutions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2024 22:25 GMT
#61
On January 17 2015 13:33 Vivax wrote:
And with that said, anyone who claims cop and rescinds is to be policy lynched in future games.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 28 2024 20:46 GMT
#100
Just like in my hometown, all mayors should be in the mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2024 15:07 GMT
#130


I would like to preorder the first post I will make

##Vote: Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:13 GMT
#156
On March 04 2024 12:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm around if anyone wants to chat.


You don‘t want to be mayor?

Patriotism is just a defense mechanism for those who can only feel at home in their own country.

Unrelated but randomly came to me on my way home.

Otherwise…

I will roll back on my promise to vote Palmar and want to be mayor instead. I think it would be beneficial and I will just leave the actual work to others like certain US presidents.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:14 GMT
#161
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:23 GMT
#179
On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game


Finish the thought ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:27 GMT
#190
MZ might have crumbed being traitor with his troll post tbh.

Oats drive behind him wanting to be mayor also a bit underwhelming and I thought that JS came across as scummy and Oats could have been more inquisitive.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:31 GMT
#210
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.


The town lynch part reads a bit odd to me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:37 GMT
#228
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:40 GMT
#236
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:41 GMT
#238
On March 04 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.


He‘s spamming too much it forces everybody else to post more containment garbage.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:42 GMT
#241
On March 04 2024 12:41 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

games in bizaro world dont count.


DP town. Oats not so sure.

Would you agree ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:45 GMT
#246
On March 04 2024 12:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

games in bizaro world dont count.


DP town. Oats not so sure.

Would you agree ?


Why am I town?


I had the same thought about Oats at the same moment.
That‘s what it felt like at least when I berated his question to the host.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:59 GMT
#266
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.
1 2 3 4 5 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 203
910 91
Mong 59
Shinee 49
Killer 31
Bale 29
Aegong 24
Mind 23
ZergMaN 17
soO 10
League of Legends
JimRising 480
Counter-Strike
ceh9479
shoxiejesuss312
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1707
Other Games
summit1g8765
olofmeister976
Happy405
crisheroes179
Sick161
ArmadaUGS116
Livibee102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick537
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH87
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1761
• Stunt468
• Jankos214
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 3m
OSC
5h 3m
Stellar Fest
5h 3m
OSC
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.