• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 18:48 GMT
#2201
On March 06 2024 03:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:46 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.

You can do that by being a good townie. How about that?

I don't have that luxury. I get to be mafia no matter what happens because of missing half of the least important day of the game. How about that?

I’m not calling you mafia. Just asking you to try rather than shout about how you can’t
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:50 GMT
#2202
On March 06 2024 03:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:46 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.

You can do that by being a good townie. How about that?

I don't have that luxury. I get to be mafia no matter what happens because of missing half of the least important day of the game. How about that?

I’m not calling you mafia. Just asking you to try rather than shout about how you can’t

Oh marv, so idealistic. You're a treasure. I'm not shouting frand. I think you know that you'd know if I were.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 18:52 GMT
#2203
On March 06 2024 03:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:39 sandroba wrote:
I had an early town read on dmb, but she has then turned into more of a single threaded bot that only pops in to talk about the vivax claim. Not seeing as many unprompted inputs from her as I would expect from her as town.

Yes

I get a different vibe from her than last game when she was mafia. The only time I felt reminded was when this was posted:
On March 05 2024 05:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.


She's saying you are too experienced and dangerous as scum to trust you with that on a D1.

that would be another bullshit statement.



Uhhhhh thats scum rayn getting mad because newbie ruins his scum major plan.
Already love this game. I didn´t write any bs just my opinion why vivax claims and why I wouldn´t vote you as mayor only for lynch but not on D1 maybe on d2

Similar bravado and sureness when compared to the way she went after Palmar in the other game. But otherwise way less crazy.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:54 GMT
#2204
Jesus Christ this DMB wagon from nowhere, now that IS interesting.

I'm gonna go see what's up!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 18:55 GMT
#2205
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 18:57 GMT
#2206
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.

Not a valid analysis.

Mafia
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:57 GMT
#2207
Oh nevermind its just Oats. No wonder it irked me.

You guys why don't we wanna kill Oats again? Has he done something super townie I missed?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:59 GMT
#2208
You guys cant all have the same icon someone switch
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:59 GMT
#2209
On March 06 2024 03:59 iamperfection wrote:
You guys cant all have the same icon someone switch

Jealousy doesn't become you sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:04 GMT
#2210
Also why are we not interested in Slam? He's playing a dissimilar game to what we're all used to, not a more townie one just different, but no one cares?

Okaaaaay theeeeen.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:06 GMT
#2211
Oh ya the stupid fucking claim

GOD YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:09 GMT
#2212
On March 06 2024 03:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.

Not a valid analysis.

Explain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:11 GMT
#2213
On March 06 2024 04:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh ya the stupid fucking claim

GOD YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING

Personally, I dont put any stock in that claim. Slam is another candidate who played more towny in the last game.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:11 GMT
#2214
All right well, I guess I'll vote for Koshi as mayor since you guys are cowards and won't vote for me. Vivax claim makes him look super bad to me, pretty sure its NAI but I certainly don't believe the claim, he just wanted to be mayor. I don't think Vivax necessarily mafia, but I generally don't want him to be mayor either.

Koshi is calling for my head indirectly, but I think he town and I think he's a better mayor candidate generally speaking. Maybe posting this will put me at 4 pages and out of the range of his wrath.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 19:13 GMT
#2215
LoL
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 19:13 GMT
#2216
On March 06 2024 03:41 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thoughts on DMB Iamp?

I don't think scum. Dmbs posts in that game I obser gave me scum goosebumps like the entire game and everyone called me dumb there and I was right. More gut then anything I can rationalize I do think posting that list at that time just because 1 person asked is more likely to come from town in the timing it did.

No thoughts about the content of the list at all?

Mafia tend to be hyper focused on what people ask so it’s not surprising to me that she did that
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 19:16 GMT
#2217
On March 06 2024 03:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh nevermind its just Oats. No wonder it irked me.

You guys why don't we wanna kill Oats again? Has he done something super townie I missed?

Just oats wow I’m hurt
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:16 GMT
#2218
Nope I need a few more.

Soooooooo, suppose I want to take my vote off Oats. Palmar seems to be the leading candidate, that's exciting, but he seems to be mostly unopposed for lynch. SEEMS is doing a lot of heavy lifting there, there are a lot of people NOT voting for Palmar in spite of there not being a clear counterwagon. It SEEMS like there's little resistance to it, but there's actually quite a bit indirectly.

Chin scratch emoji.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:18 GMT
#2219
On March 06 2024 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh nevermind its just Oats. No wonder it irked me.

You guys why don't we wanna kill Oats again? Has he done something super townie I missed?

Just oats wow I’m hurt

Just as in, you're the only one. Not just as in, "Oh it's JUST OATS"

You know.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 19:21 GMT
#2220
On March 06 2024 04:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thoughts on DMB Iamp?

I don't think scum. Dmbs posts in that game I obser gave me scum goosebumps like the entire game and everyone called me dumb there and I was right. More gut then anything I can rationalize I do think posting that list at that time just because 1 person asked is more likely to come from town in the timing it did.

No thoughts about the content of the list at all?

Mafia tend to be hyper focused on what people ask so it’s not surprising to me that she did that

Not particularly. I don't think much of dmb as a player at this time skill wise feel like they are still learning
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
5h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.