• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10144 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 19:50 GMT
#2241
On March 06 2024 01:30 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

The old 24 hour flu I hear that's going around

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

The old 24 hour flu I hear that's going around

the one that happens to start on the first day after seeing some red?

More like alcohol poisoning after hanging out with an old friend all Sunday, combined with ramen that was way too spicy. Practically had an out-of-body experience.

But, don't want to distract current ongoing discussion too much; I'm up to page 30 and am finding it interesting that some of the people who were being discussed the most back then are now seemingly not being brought up as much, so it's going to be interesting to review how discourse evolved here. Trying to keep an open mind as I catch up so I'll post my reads once I do so.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:45 iamperfection wrote:
Let's let him play

Thank you.

So are you gonna play or what
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2024 19:57 GMT
#2242
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (6) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi, raynpelikoneet
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
VisceraEyes (1): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster (1) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 6 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:02 GMT
#2243
On March 06 2024 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Should I send in a name? Seems unnecessairy.
I am going to be early today. Yesterday drained me.

Can't hurt, right?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 20:04 GMT
#2244
Vivax please clearly state your action in the thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 20:11 GMT
#2245
I leave come back for shenanigans later.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 20:13 GMT
#2246
Cool cool cool
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 20:18 GMT
#2247
On March 06 2024 05:04 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax please clearly state your action in the thread


I'm killing Hapa.
He didn't even place a vote or claim it's not debatable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 20:22 GMT
#2248
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 20:42 GMT
#2249
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 20:43 GMT
#2250
I'm still conflicted between jat and palmar. Mostly I've been lurking to see how the late voters will behave in the hopes of gathering more data points to make a better decision.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 20:45 GMT
#2251
What's your take on dmb vivax?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 05 2024 20:45 GMT
#2252
On March 06 2024 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

The old 24 hour flu I hear that's going around

On March 06 2024 00:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

The old 24 hour flu I hear that's going around

the one that happens to start on the first day after seeing some red?

More like alcohol poisoning after hanging out with an old friend all Sunday, combined with ramen that was way too spicy. Practically had an out-of-body experience.

But, don't want to distract current ongoing discussion too much; I'm up to page 30 and am finding it interesting that some of the people who were being discussed the most back then are now seemingly not being brought up as much, so it's going to be interesting to review how discourse evolved here. Trying to keep an open mind as I catch up so I'll post my reads once I do so.

On March 06 2024 00:45 iamperfection wrote:
Let's let him play

Thank you.

So are you gonna play or what

Finally caught up, read the whole thread. Now, time to parse the quotes I selected as interesting/potentially AI and make a reads list.

In the meantime, do want to say that I think the mafia!Vivax fake claim story doesn't make much sense to me, so I'm going to vote Vivax for mayor. I will admit that it took me a while to figure out why it wouldn't make sense for him to fake claim, so I appreciate everyone here who put in the effort to explain it and opine on it.

##mayor Vivax
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:47 GMT
#2253
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.

That is true, historically at least. Doesn't mean anything for Palmar though.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 20:49 GMT
#2254
On March 06 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.

That is true, historically at least. Doesn't mean anything for Palmar though.

There are players this wouldn't hold for, I think sand isn't one of them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:56 GMT
#2255
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 20:57 GMT
#2256
I dunno Palmar feels very off after digesting for a bit. It's not normal that he buddies up to me so quickly, even if he agrees with my takes. If I had been insanely active I could see it, but here it seems he is trying to pocket me. He even exaggerates the fact that I backed off of him and started acting like I suddenly see him as town. The tone he entered the thread in general feels very different as well. It looks more like d4 reasonable palmar after raport has been built and he has a stronger grasp of people's possible alignment than d1 palmar who is more skeptical and has some plan.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:58 GMT
#2257
On March 06 2024 05:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.

That is true, historically at least. Doesn't mean anything for Palmar though.

There are players this wouldn't hold for, I think sand isn't one of them.

I was talking about the last part of the post. Should have made that clearer. I can absolutely see sandro concentrating on the mason chats. Even though I think it would be better to just post in the thread instead so all townies can draw their own conclusions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:02 GMT
#2258
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 21:06 GMT
#2259
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

That's all I have, I've been looking at a couple of mafia games from you and the style seems similar. Compared to the town game I saw you had more pointed questions and relevant commentary. Granted all I found were old games and I confess the posting style between mafia and town is pretty similar. I think the sharpness of the content is the biggest difference and that is mostly subjective. I also confess that I like your posts more since after I called you out, but that doesn't mean you aren't mafia. What I'm dwelling on is would you as mafia make such low-effort replies when asked to explain your reads or would you be trying to come up with something more well thought out? I think the average mafia would tend towards the latter.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:06 GMT
#2260
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
22m
OSC
3h 22m
Stellar Fest
3h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.