• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9792 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 21:43 GMT
#2281
On March 06 2024 06:36 Palmar wrote:
I guess it's become my duty to play spot the mafia.

VE looks a little worse btw


It’s ok you aren’t being lynched today.

End of day is my time to shine ✨
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 21:44 GMT
#2282
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 21:45 GMT
#2283
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 21:45 GMT
#2284
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

He doesn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:45 GMT
#2285
On March 06 2024 06:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

The logic only works if scum cannot roleblock you. Which they more than likely can. You have a tendency for really questionable plays as is evidenced by claiming here in the first place. I don't want a mayor like that. I want someone who I can be as confident as possible about regarding his alignment and who ideally can shepherd town in a good direction in the coming days when influential townies will die in the night. Koshi is the better choice for both these things in my opinion. But we are turning in circles at this point.


So why do you think Koshi shepherds town in a good direction when you're not listening to a thing he says?
You must be bullshitting that's how.

Its obviously not a given. But most of the times he has a good grip on the game from day 2-3 onwards if he is town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:46 GMT
#2286
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:46 GMT
#2287
Marv is very, very, very likely to be mafia.

I already didn't love his stance on the Vivax thing and his tone in the thread. Then this line of thinking is really what's sealing the deal.

On March 06 2024 00:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.

Mafia. Should be calling me bad. Isn’t. Mafia.


This isn't a valid complaint.

I'm not gonna call marv bad when he votes for me. In fact, I kinda understand why he voted for me early on. I had done very little as I was busy yesterday. Today I produced a long filter with all kinds of reads and explanations of them and that did absolutely nothing to budge his opinion on me.

I don't really know what sandroba thinks of me but he did come back and kinda changed his mind, at least moved off the scumread a little bit. But marv is dug in. He is not this certain about my alignment if he's town. There should be some doubt in him.

I actually think Oats looks a lot better for this observation

On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read


Like this is what I expect people to do who don't just want a kill.

I don't think marv is bad, I just think he's scum.

And if ANYONE buys this logic with me dead, that person is an infinite moron.

On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

You’re fairly close. And those things remain consistent despite your time allowances.

And they’re absent here.

So you’re mafia.

And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

You know this.

If you were town you’d be much more actively calling me stupid and all those normal things. But you’re not.


This is not true.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:47 GMT
#2288
Uuuh, exciting.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:47 GMT
#2289
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam
Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:48 GMT
#2290
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

Oh and DP came around.

Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 21:48 GMT
#2291
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:49 GMT
#2292
That trfel vote is one of the scummiest vote posts I have ever seen.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:49 GMT
#2293
Have to think if it's just really really bad
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:50 GMT
#2294
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.


On March 06 2024 06:33 Trfel wrote:
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.

On March 05 2024 16:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.

Never send to know
For whom the bell tolls.


I am voting Palmar

VE probs scum with him

Sadly Hapa is absent

Jealous also gone, why?

Perhaps, after all that, it is as simple as trfel

But what do I know? It is day 1.



Top stuff guys.

I ctrl+f my name in slam's filter, he has mentioned me like exactly once.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:51 GMT
#2295
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 21:53 GMT
#2296
On March 06 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.

hahaha. Yeah. It's a big nothing burger.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:54 GMT
#2297
Lets have some fun I'm voting trfel
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:54 GMT
#2298
On March 06 2024 06:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:33 Trfel wrote:
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.

Never send to know
For whom the bell tolls.


I am voting Palmar

VE probs scum with him

Sadly Hapa is absent

Jealous also gone, why?

Perhaps, after all that, it is as simple as trfel

But what do I know? It is day 1.



Top stuff guys.

I ctrl+f my name in slam's filter, he has mentioned me like exactly once.

You didn't even quote the correct post in my case. That's just bonus.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:54 GMT
#2299
As for other people.

I stand by the sandroba townread, koshi is probably town too. I like Oats a lot more now for actually making sense. I also like JSL and Vivax.

I'd need VE to actually step up some again, same with Trfel. I had some reads on both but they're weak. DMB is also a weak maybe townread.

iamperfection is making sense, but the guy is smart enough to make sense when there is no pressure on him as either alignment.

DP is a little more wildcardy to me this game, I haven't always agreed with his takes.

TTS, JEalous, Hapa just need to be policied out.

I've not read or even noticed Rels at all which is a bad omen.

rayn is weird to me. I'm again getting the feeling that he's just posting a lot and saying very little, also I really, really don't like that he's not pressuring marv at all in the mason QT it seems.

Idk about CopCake, nothjin one way or the other.

MZ looks kinda bad, but it's very weak as I haven't really read him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:55 GMT
#2300
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

want this one instead?

Computer says mafia
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.