• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:55 GMT
#2301
On March 06 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
As for other people.

I stand by the sandroba townread, koshi is probably town too. I like Oats a lot more now for actually making sense. I also like JSL and Vivax.

I'd need VE to actually step up some again, same with Trfel. I had some reads on both but they're weak. DMB is also a weak maybe townread.

iamperfection is making sense, but the guy is smart enough to make sense when there is no pressure on him as either alignment.

DP is a little more wildcardy to me this game, I haven't always agreed with his takes.

TTS, JEalous, Hapa just need to be policied out.

I've not read or even noticed Rels at all which is a bad omen.

rayn is weird to me. I'm again getting the feeling that he's just posting a lot and saying very little, also I really, really don't like that he's not pressuring marv at all in the mason QT it seems.

Idk about CopCake, nothjin one way or the other.

MZ looks kinda bad, but it's very weak as I haven't really read him.

Pile on to trfel let's go
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:56 GMT
#2302
Have to drive home have some fun while I'm out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:56 GMT
#2303
On March 06 2024 06:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.

hahaha. Yeah. It's a big nothing burger.

It's a "when I die post"

You can ignore it for now.

I'm going to be so mad if marv is alive by day 4 after this shit.

Like he can lynch me, but he KNOWS he should not be doing that unless he has a really good reason to, which he doesn't.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:56 GMT
#2304
On March 06 2024 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

want this one instead?


Yep, thank you very much.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:57 GMT
#2305
On March 06 2024 06:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
As for other people.

I stand by the sandroba townread, koshi is probably town too. I like Oats a lot more now for actually making sense. I also like JSL and Vivax.

I'd need VE to actually step up some again, same with Trfel. I had some reads on both but they're weak. DMB is also a weak maybe townread.

iamperfection is making sense, but the guy is smart enough to make sense when there is no pressure on him as either alignment.

DP is a little more wildcardy to me this game, I haven't always agreed with his takes.

TTS, JEalous, Hapa just need to be policied out.

I've not read or even noticed Rels at all which is a bad omen.

rayn is weird to me. I'm again getting the feeling that he's just posting a lot and saying very little, also I really, really don't like that he's not pressuring marv at all in the mason QT it seems.

Idk about CopCake, nothjin one way or the other.

MZ looks kinda bad, but it's very weak as I haven't really read him.

Pile on to trfel let's go


I'd still rather lynch JAT.

Trfel actually sounded ok in some early posts, and I agreed with someone who made a point that he is a really good player that we can count on being active later on.

But his vote on me is obviously atrocious, it's almost so scummy that I can't believe he'd do that as mafia.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 21:58 GMT
#2306
On March 06 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?


The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:58 GMT
#2307
Also wow this Palmar, 5 pages of filter. Very active and productive town. Maybe don't kill?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:59 GMT
#2308
Voted Trfel.
If marv is mafia here he's going to have to sweat a bit more to get Palmar out.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:00 GMT
#2309
On March 06 2024 06:49 iamperfection wrote:
That trfel vote is one of the scummiest vote posts I have ever seen.


agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:00 GMT
#2310
Excellent post DP, very insightful about your town friend Palmar.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:02 GMT
#2311
On March 06 2024 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

want this one instead?



There is no way mafia palmar does this btw.

Like he is being offered a fucking lifeline with trfel scumclaiming in the thread and then instead of taking it he just goes, how about MY preferred lynch instead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:02 GMT
#2312
I want to point out once again how bad marv's take on me is. I don't even need him to call me town, I just need him to at least give the idea a thought. Even if it's just "hey Palmar is always going to try in mafia, maybe not kill him on day 1.

The dude LIKES playing with me. The fact he hasn't even stopped for a second, can't find a single redeeming thing is pretty bad.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:03 GMT
#2313
On March 06 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?


The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.

I am utterly unconvinced. Palmar can absolutely play a decent mafia game and he has not done anything recently that would be hard to fake. What has he solved? He is just going after the people who voted for him.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:04 GMT
#2314
On March 06 2024 07:02 Palmar wrote:
I want to point out once again how bad marv's take on me is. I don't even need him to call me town, I just need him to at least give the idea a thought. Even if it's just "hey Palmar is always going to try in mafia, maybe not kill him on day 1.

The dude LIKES playing with me. The fact he hasn't even stopped for a second, can't find a single redeeming thing is pretty bad.


Agree with this.

I also have issues a'la Koshi about rayn hard town reading marv based on the summary he posted which was just like whatever.

Sandro is the only one in that circle I am feeling good about right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:04 GMT
#2315
Pro tip: I don't think any mafia defends me here (so far, just up until this post) so people who have even offhandedly done so (Vivax, Oats, DP, Sandro) are probably pretty townie.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:05 GMT
#2316
On March 06 2024 07:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

want this one instead?



There is no way mafia palmar does this btw.

Like he is being offered a fucking lifeline with trfel scumclaiming in the thread and then instead of taking it he just goes, how about MY preferred lynch instead.

I don't think you know Palmar at all. Or you are just pulling things out of your ass. One of the 2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:05 GMT
#2317
On March 06 2024 07:02 Palmar wrote:
I want to point out once again how bad marv's take on me is. I don't even need him to call me town, I just need him to at least give the idea a thought. Even if it's just "hey Palmar is always going to try in mafia, maybe not kill him on day 1.

The dude LIKES playing with me. The fact he hasn't even stopped for a second, can't find a single redeeming thing is pretty bad.


This is probably the best point.
But on the other hand he claims he has an ability to soulread you.
Leaving you alive is terrible if he's town and decent if he's not.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:05 GMT
#2318
On March 06 2024 07:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:02 Palmar wrote:
I want to point out once again how bad marv's take on me is. I don't even need him to call me town, I just need him to at least give the idea a thought. Even if it's just "hey Palmar is always going to try in mafia, maybe not kill him on day 1.

The dude LIKES playing with me. The fact he hasn't even stopped for a second, can't find a single redeeming thing is pretty bad.


Agree with this.

I also have issues a'la Koshi about rayn hard town reading marv based on the summary he posted which was just like whatever.

Sandro is the only one in that circle I am feeling good about right now.

Yes, I agree.

Like if I survive I'm probably just never lynching Sandro for that mindmeld.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:05 GMT
#2319
On March 06 2024 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?


The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.

I am utterly unconvinced. Palmar can absolutely play a decent mafia game and he has not done anything recently that would be hard to fake. What has he solved? He is just going after the people who voted for him.


Find me one decent mafia game he has played then I will read it and decide.

as it is I am still not lynching him today.

I suggest you tell me why we should lynch trfel over yourself.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:06 GMT
#2320
On March 06 2024 07:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

want this one instead?



There is no way mafia palmar does this btw.

Like he is being offered a fucking lifeline with trfel scumclaiming in the thread and then instead of taking it he just goes, how about MY preferred lynch instead.

I don't think you know Palmar at all. Or you are just pulling things out of your ass. One of the 2.


I played with him a fair amount back in the day.

He was useless as mafia god as town, that is my recollection of him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.