• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7865 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:16 GMT
#2341
I'm retownreading Sandro.

If Palmar is mafia it's Trfel and JAT on the bus train atm. Maybe even Slam.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:16 GMT
#2342
On March 06 2024 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

Yeah, but to add onto that marvs read on Palmar is actually really good. Evidence: also last game. And many before.

So for the record. You say Palmar is town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:18 GMT
#2343
On March 06 2024 07:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.

Why now? Why not 2-3 hours ago

Because I have infinite faith in marv coming around. 2-3 hours ago I didn't actually think I was going to be killed.

I NEED to pre-empt the "well he was playing like mafia" bullshit and "I would never call him mafia as scum because it's risky cause people think I'm the Palmar oracle" that he has already posted in the thread.

If I do get lynched this needs to be in the thread. That's why I'm pointing it out now.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:19 GMT
#2344
On March 06 2024 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.

Scum marv knows he will not easily be able to mislynch town Palmar. And I really really doubt he would ever try needlessly since he hates putting effort in as mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:19 GMT
#2345
On March 06 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
I'm retownreading Sandro.

If Palmar is mafia it's Trfel and JAT on the bus train atm. Maybe even Slam.

Slam looks decidedly worse this game than last, but I also had the mason thing with him in that game which was very helpful in reading him.

I'm on the fence about slam and rayn, I actually don't think Trfel is mafia, but it's a weak townread.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:19 GMT
#2346
On March 06 2024 07:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

Yeah, but to add onto that marvs read on Palmar is actually really good. Evidence: also last game. And many before.

So for the record. You say Palmar is town?

What? How do you arrive at that conclusion from what I said?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:20 GMT
#2347
I know slam thinks I can read him but I really can't, and haven't made much of an effort this game.

If there is mafia on my wagon it's jat and marv.
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2348
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2349
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

I honestly got the impression that marv vs. Palmar was likely to be TvT but I can see it from this POV, too. Solid post, I'm liking my town read on Koshi.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2350
On March 06 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

Yeah, but to add onto that marvs read on Palmar is actually really good. Evidence: also last game. And many before.

So for the record. You say Palmar is town?

What? How do you arrive at that conclusion from what I said?

Sorry. My brain is in combat mode.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2351
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.

Could you not?
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2352
On March 06 2024 07:20 Palmar wrote:
I know slam thinks I can read him but I really can't, and haven't made much of an effort this game.

If there is mafia on my wagon it's jat and marv.

You absolutely can, 처스토 나토 day 1
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:22 GMT
#2353
On March 06 2024 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

Yeah, but to add onto that marvs read on Palmar is actually really good. Evidence: also last game. And many before.

So when I flip town you tunnel marv?

Good.

If he mislynches you and there is no obvious town marv on day2 then I absolutely will.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:22 GMT
#2354
On March 06 2024 07:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.

Could you not?

I could not, actually. Check it out;
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:22 GMT
#2355
This is so much fun btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:23 GMT
#2356
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.


Slam trfel or jat?

who should we lynch
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:24 GMT
#2357
On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.


WTF is this post btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:24 GMT
#2358
On March 06 2024 07:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.


Slam trfel or jat?

who should we lynch

Hapa

If it is between those two, I am team Trfel. Liked him earlier but less now.

Why the hell he would ever sheep me is ridiculously mafia given what I have done so far.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:24 GMT
#2359
On March 06 2024 07:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:36 Palmar wrote:
I guess it's become my duty to play spot the mafia.

VE looks a little worse btw

Can you elaborate? I had to catch up on a lot of stuff but I don't think I saw too many concrete examples of things I'd consider to be outright bad. VE is one of the people I haven't felt too strongly about while reading their posts so I'm wondering what you're seeing and what I'm missing as I draft my reads.

I earlier said he was town based on tone. I'm just downgrading that to I don't really know what he is.

I don't have any particular reason to think he's scum, but I also haven't really bothered much with him.

I'm mostly just dumping reads in the thread. It's almost 3 am in Iceland so I need to go to sleep soon.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:25 GMT
#2360
On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.


This is a good post.

Probably trfel is mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 200
910 93
Mong 53
Shinee 46
Bale 32
Killer 26
Aegong 25
Mind 22
ZergMaN 16
soO 1
League of Legends
JimRising 480
Counter-Strike
ceh9479
shoxiejesuss312
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1707
Other Games
summit1g8765
olofmeister976
Happy351
crisheroes179
Sick161
Livibee102
ArmadaUGS102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick537
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH80
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1761
• Stunt468
• Jankos124
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 5m
OSC
5h 5m
Stellar Fest
5h 5m
OSC
16h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.