• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:07 GMT
#2321
Hey I can be good as mafia. But that usually involves taking control of the thread and bullying people, because I also do that as town when I feel like it.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:08 GMT
#2322
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:08 GMT
#2323
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:09 GMT
#2324
On March 06 2024 07:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?


The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.

I am utterly unconvinced. Palmar can absolutely play a decent mafia game and he has not done anything recently that would be hard to fake. What has he solved? He is just going after the people who voted for him.


Find me one decent mafia game he has played then I will read it and decide.

as it is I am still not lynching him today.

I suggest you tell me why we should lynch trfel over yourself.

I will not go through the database at this time of day to prove something everyone already knows...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:10 GMT
#2325
On March 06 2024 07:07 Palmar wrote:
Hey I can be good as mafia. But that usually involves taking control of the thread and bullying people, because I also do that as town when I feel like it.

q.e.d.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:10 GMT
#2326
On March 06 2024 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?


The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.

I am utterly unconvinced. Palmar can absolutely play a decent mafia game and he has not done anything recently that would be hard to fake. What has he solved? He is just going after the people who voted for him.


Find me one decent mafia game he has played then I will read it and decide.

as it is I am still not lynching him today.

I suggest you tell me why we should lynch trfel over yourself.

I will not go through the database at this time of day to prove something everyone already knows...


Clearly not everybody.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:11 GMT
#2327
I just hadn't read the thread all that much Koshi when I talked about Oats.

I've backed off it now.

But you know, I don't really think I can convince you so I'm not really going to try. You have a hardon for killing me, did your best last game as well.

Which is why I always come back to marv, I SHOULD be able to convince him to at least think I'm town.

Will you do the hypothetical Koshi? Assume I'm town and flip, what changes in your stance on the game?
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 05 2024 22:11 GMT
#2328
On March 06 2024 06:36 Palmar wrote:
I guess it's become my duty to play spot the mafia.

VE looks a little worse btw

Can you elaborate? I had to catch up on a lot of stuff but I don't think I saw too many concrete examples of things I'd consider to be outright bad. VE is one of the people I haven't felt too strongly about while reading their posts so I'm wondering what you're seeing and what I'm missing as I draft my reads.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:11 GMT
#2329
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:11 GMT
#2330
On March 06 2024 04:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar (7) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel



Updated.

Any reason we shouldn't kill TTS?
I'm not discounting that Palmar could flip mafia especially if marv is town but it has the touch of a vanity wagon and Trfel's vote is lazy bussing in that case.

I won't fight it but a counterwagon is pointless atp because we got scum with shaky knees apparently.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:12 GMT
#2331
Marv being wrong on me is pretty bad compared to him being wrong about most other people. There's like maybe 2-3 people he knows as well as me here.
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 05 2024 22:13 GMT
#2332
Whoops, should have refreshed the page before posting. Catching up again.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:13 GMT
#2333
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:13 GMT
#2334
On March 06 2024 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I just hadn't read the thread all that much Koshi when I talked about Oats.

I've backed off it now.

But you know, I don't really think I can convince you so I'm not really going to try. You have a hardon for killing me, did your best last game as well.

Which is why I always come back to marv, I SHOULD be able to convince him to at least think I'm town.

Will you do the hypothetical Koshi? Assume I'm town and flip, what changes in your stance on the game?

I didn't try to kill you that hard last game. I was sheeping marv and saying mebaby should be killed. Only during the night I went from mebaby&rayn to mebaby&you because rayn was nice to me.

You should be able to convince him. But you didn't try.

You are now trying. When he isn't here. And more likely asleep.

You should have tried when he was there. And you utterly failed and I don't blame marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:14 GMT
#2335
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi can you give me a comprehensive readslist I can sheep for the rest of the game without having to think?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:15 GMT
#2336
On March 06 2024 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.


Koshi if Palmar is town, after last game you realise he SHOULD be scum reading marv because marv prides himself on being the palmar whisperer and saving him from being mislynched etc.

so in this game, assuming palmar is town and marv seems to just be coasting to a palmar lynch here, town!palmar is always going to read marv as mafia.

Why now? Why not 2-3 hours ago
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:15 GMT
#2337
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

Yeah, but to add onto that marvs read on Palmar is actually really good. Evidence: also last game. And many before.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:16 GMT
#2338
On March 06 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:

The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.


Btw, yes I know I'm biased because I'm being defended. But this is EXTREMELY good reasoning for me being town. The bolded stuff, that is. I don't agree with his other points. I can do well as scum and I would probably never fakeclaim anything as mafia on day 1.

I'm mostly emphasizing this because it makes DP look really, really good. He's not just correct about my alignment, he is correct for (mostly) the right reasons.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:16 GMT
#2339
On March 06 2024 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 Koshi wrote:
For the people thinking this was a good post by Palmar.

why marv should not be called mafia:
1) marv has a 7 page filter and is actually playing. That alone is enough to not call him mafia D1.
2) Palmar admits the first vote is legit on him. So that means marv came out of hiding to post a legit vote that would and could mean he had to play hard for the rest of the game if town!Palmar brought his A game. It is less likely Mafia!marv would do that because he cba. Town!marv would come out because he thinks it is the best thing to do for town. So this also leans towards a town!marv. This alone would be a good reason not to vote marv D1.
3) marv being wrong on Palmar means fuck all for his alignment. Last game, with Palmar and marv, they both wrongly tunneled Tfrel and Sandroba for 3 days straight, and townread mebaby. They were wrong 3 times, for 3 days. Both didn't catch scum rayn for those 3 days. Maybe I am slightly exaggerating but not too much. So don't think marv is flawless and it makes him mafia.

Why Palmar is mafia:
4) His reads are not good enough. The Oats read; which was at that time his top 1 mafia, was opportunistic and badly thought out. His marv read is just OMGUS and trying to discredit the person who leads his wagon.
5) He can play as a town leader, so him playing like a weasel this game points towards mafia.
6) Doing better is not hard when you start at the bottom of bottoms. It's a horrible point people are making. (calling out DP). He is at his best in this game still doing worse than he did in the previous game.

Kill Palmar.

Yeah, but to add onto that marvs read on Palmar is actually really good. Evidence: also last game. And many before.

So when I flip town you tunnel marv?

Good.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:16 GMT
#2340
On March 06 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar (7) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel



Updated.

Any reason we shouldn't kill TTS?
I'm not discounting that Palmar could flip mafia especially if marv is town but it has the touch of a vanity wagon and Trfel's vote is lazy bussing in that case.

I won't fight it but a counterwagon is pointless atp because we got scum with shaky knees apparently.


TTS is a really easy lynch here. I really didn't want to lynch them day one, just because its a new player to the site, but they are my backup wagon right now, just cause its easy and they won't be modkilled.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 19m
Stellar Fest
22h 19m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.