• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#781
On March 05 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.

Doesn’t rb take precedence over Jk
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#782
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#783
On March 05 2024 02:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:07 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba do you think mafia marv would mason you, or anyone?

possibly, if he had some agenda

Is he pushing some agenda? Aside from what i told him to push towards you?

Besides that no, but from my vantage point, I'm still trying to decide how unlikely this is to be mafia agenda
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 17:15 GMT
#784
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 17:15 GMT
#785
On March 05 2024 02:14 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax I cant


We remove the risk of a mafia mayor or me getting vigged.
I think it‘s better and it removes the uncertainty from my slot.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:18 GMT
#786
On March 05 2024 02:14 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax I cant

table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:19 GMT
#787
On March 05 2024 02:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:14 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax I cant


We remove the risk of a mafia mayor or me getting vigged.
I think it‘s better and it removes the uncertainty from my slot.

But you just made your role useless
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:20 GMT
#788
On March 05 2024 02:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.

Good points =/= total agreement but I suspected him less and you more, that much is true
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 17:21 GMT
#789
On March 05 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.

Vivax, especially after this claim I really think you are town. However, you have likely rendered the role useless. Basically, making you mayor is prob guaranteeing a town mayor but not much else.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:21 GMT
#790
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:22 GMT
#791
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:22 GMT
#792
On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

?

My recollectIon is BH was a remarkably capable player, was this a remarkably capable move?

Just looks passive desperate to me.

Anyway our blues suck that's not a guaranteed loss. They already would have had us for lynch I think so, well, at least now we know game is already going well for Mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:23 GMT
#793
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?

Mayor JK is better than mayor capable player?
Or cop?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:24 GMT
#794
On March 05 2024 02:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.

Good points =/= total agreement but I suspected him less and you more, that much is true


I unvoted you just because of your freedom of speech

Who else have caught your eye?

I feel sad vivax ignored me


raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:25 GMT
#795
On March 05 2024 02:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?

Mayor JK is better than mayor capable player?
Or cop?

Fair point.
Are you willing to listen to rayn and marv?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:26 GMT
#796
On March 05 2024 02:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

?

My recollectIon is BH was a remarkably capable player, was this a remarkably capable move?

Just looks passive desperate to me.

Anyway our blues suck that's not a guaranteed loss. They already would have had us for lynch I think so, well, at least now we know game is already going well for Mafia.

Lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:26 GMT
#797
On March 05 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.

Good points =/= total agreement but I suspected him less and you more, that much is true


I unvoted you just because of your freedom of speech

Who else have caught your eye?

I feel sad vivax ignored me



Well if it makes Rayn feel any better, yes, I had scumread our JK

So that was fun

Now I am confused why he doesn't want Mayor as pretty clearly town imo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:26 GMT
#798
On March 05 2024 02:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:23 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?

Mayor JK is better than mayor capable player?
Or cop?

Fair point.
Are you willing to listen to rayn and marv?

Of course
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 17:27 GMT
#799
Why in the world would we make that moron mayor
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:27 GMT
#800
On March 05 2024 02:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

?

My recollectIon is BH was a remarkably capable player, was this a remarkably capable move?

Just looks passive desperate to me.

Anyway our blues suck that's not a guaranteed loss. They already would have had us for lynch I think so, well, at least now we know game is already going well for Mafia.

Lol

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
5h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.