• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:01 GMT
#761
On March 05 2024 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".

Not really null you would have to actually use it if your mafia to get the credit. which seems crazy to do imo. Then follow through and preform in the said discord as mafia.

I dont really see much use for it in any case unless you really really believe the other person is town. I mean why would you post reads there and not in thread?

Giggles
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:02 GMT
#762
sandroba do you think mafia marv would mason you, or anyone?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:02 GMT
#763
On March 05 2024 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".

Not really null you would have to actually use it if your mafia to get the credit. which seems crazy to do imo. Then follow through and preform in the said discord as mafia.

I dont really see much use for it in any case unless you really really believe the other person is town. I mean why would you post reads there and not in thread?

Giggles

I know, right
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 17:03 GMT
#764
On March 04 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:54 iamperfection wrote:
make sure you answer that dp im going to bed. I dont want to be mayor by the way i dont want to be in the game that long.


I’ll answer in about 5 min if you can stay up, but basically the hyper-suspiciousness with pairing me and vivax and also the tone of her walls reminds me of her town play.


From a quick glance at your filter I don't think you elaborated on this. I don't understand why it makes DMB town?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:03 GMT
#765
On March 05 2024 02:01 CopCake wrote:
Uh, so both of you masoned marv?

I masoned marv, marv masoned sandroba.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:06 GMT
#766
On March 05 2024 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If it helps anyone to read marv better, i am fairly certain i masoned him before he masoned sandroba.
I put alarm at the game start, read my role PM, saw i have whisperer PM and immediately masoned marv.

This is true.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 17:06 GMT
#767
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 17:07 GMT
#768
On March 05 2024 02:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba do you think mafia marv would mason you, or anyone?

possibly, if he had some agenda
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:07 GMT
#769
On March 05 2024 02:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.

On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:08 GMT
#770
On March 05 2024 02:07 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba do you think mafia marv would mason you, or anyone?

possibly, if he had some agenda

Is he pushing some agenda? Aside from what i told him to push towards you?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 17:09 GMT
#771
Frustrating game so far, feels like talking to a wall.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:10 GMT
#772
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

It is.

I am incredibly pressed for time and having 2 mason chats is addictive.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 17:11 GMT
#773
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.

Can you explain this for me please Trfel?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:11 GMT
#774
On March 05 2024 01:46 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, explain to me like a baby how your read on DP flipped to town now?

Didn't go that far.

But I went from suspicious of DP to much less so by at first agreeing little with what he said, to agreeing more with what he said.

Yes, it is that banal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 17:13 GMT
#775
On March 04 2024 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Cake came back and opened up okay

Why do you think the Cop stuff until this post is okay? (This is page 24)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 17:13 GMT
#776
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:13 GMT
#777
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#778
On March 05 2024 02:09 Vivax wrote:
Frustrating game so far, feels like talking to a wall.


Talk to me

The big boys have their own party.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#779
On March 05 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.

......
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#780
Vivax I cant
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.