• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:18 GMT
#721
Btw Mz you are wrong but I do not blame you, I think the two times we have played together I have been mafia (unless I am confusing you with someone else, the other one was when rayn/rels/me were a team).
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:19 GMT
#722
On March 05 2024 01:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam


???


I cant believe Slam forgot the game in which marv / vivax / myself were mafia.

Why. Do we know if he even remembers what he had for breakfast
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 16:20 GMT
#723
Un cc'd
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 16:21 GMT
#724
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

Who's scum? I started off agreeing with you on Oats but you haven't done much since. Is DP still suspicious to you?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:21 GMT
#725
On March 05 2024 01:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam


???


I cant believe Slam forgot the game in which marv / vivax / myself were mafia.

Why. Do we know if he even remembers what he had for breakfast


The game ended faster than it should.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:22 GMT
#726
Sorry Slam i actually thought about it when you started talking about Chezinu. My bad.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:23 GMT
#727
On March 05 2024 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
I actually like die_meatbaby's point about Vivax, it's interesting to me and makes sense. So I would lean town on her. Vivax I am not sure about, his posting feels carefree so maybe town? It feels like there is a bit of a drive to his posting, despite the slow early game. But this doesn't line up with die_meatbaby's point so I really don't know. I have no idea about you, we just think very differently and I could argue about semantics for ages. Makes it difficult. I haven't read imperfection's filter yet but my first thought is that he is the most likely mafia so far, since he has been present mostly to critique people's thoughts and hasn't seemed to show much interest in finding people's alignments.



What about this is mafia aligned?
First bold quote isn't mafia aligned. Second bold section is textbook mafia, not sure why you are asking this? Being present without actually trying to identify alignments is highly mafia motivated since you are playing for survival instead of solving the game.


I have said you are town, how do you feel about it?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:24 GMT
#728
On March 05 2024 01:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

Who's scum? I started off agreeing with you on Oats but you haven't done much since. Is DP still suspicious to you?

I don't know. A couple people have been useless. Ve comes to mind especially.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:24 GMT
#729
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:26 GMT
#730
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 16:27 GMT
#731
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

@CopCake, I agree that I am town But more seriously, I think die_meatbaby is probably town. I still need to take another look at what DarthPunk was saying about you, it didn't make much sense to me at first though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:27 GMT
#732
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 16:28 GMT
#733
On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.

You don’t have any
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 16:28 GMT
#734
OK I'm caught up for now, only person in my shop today so I'll be busy. My flight schedule got moved around as well and now I'm flying tomorrow and might not be around for the deadline so I'm gonna end my mayoral campaign. There are currently a couple people I lean town on running for mayor but all of them want to use the mayor lynch as a vigi shot. If I was forced to pick rn I'd probably vote for sandroba.

I'll be back after work.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 16:29 GMT
#735
On March 05 2024 01:24 iamperfection wrote:
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol

This is better than your VE read. What did you thunk of DPvCake?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 16:29 GMT
#736
@mz It's more of a hunch and a feeling than any actual posts triggering alarm bells. That being said, it has been pointed out to me that his town meta has been known to cause this sort of suspicion, so I'll need to read up on it at some point.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:30 GMT
#737
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 16:30 GMT
#738
On March 05 2024 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sorry Slam i actually thought about it when you started talking about Chezinu. My bad.

At least you did also see it. Guarantee mafia found out quick anyway so I generally don't value the role even as highly as innocent child.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 16:32 GMT
#739
Ah, both JSL and iamp have pointed out some dmb post as being scummy. Not sure if jsl read last game or previous dmb meta, but iamp I know has read it.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:32 GMT
#740
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.

Excuse me. My win rate as mafia is extremely high.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
5h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.