• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9840 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:36 GMT
#741
On March 05 2024 01:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:24 iamperfection wrote:
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol

This is better than your VE read. What did you thunk of DPvCake?

Do posts a lot so I'm kind predisposed to think he is town regardless. However that post early on did set alarm bells to me imo. For cake post 587 and 588 might be townie.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:40 GMT
#742
Also why is ve read bad? He has done nothing?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:40 GMT
#743
On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

Posting a lot is not the same as being active and actually playing.

You have fewer posts and most of them are good.

Quality is not the same as Quantity.

On computer soon.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:41 GMT
#744
I love how MZ talks about me and doesnt even bother to talk to me directly.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:43 GMT
#745
On March 05 2024 01:41 CopCake wrote:
I love how MZ talks about me and doesnt even bother to talk to me directly.

He was catching up, there is nothing wrong with how he posted while catching up
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:46 GMT
#746
Btw Slam, explain to me like a baby how your read on DP flipped to town now?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 16:49 GMT
#747
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:50 GMT
#748
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.

Oh Trfel and marv also said iamp looks townish, i doubt mafia marv makes that read about mafia iamp, so it's a legit read from town marv or 100% correct read from mafia marv.
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:51 GMT
#749
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:51 GMT
#750
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


I think we have played several times, no?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 16:52 GMT
#751
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:54 GMT
#752
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:55 GMT
#753
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.
table for two on a tv tray
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 16:57 GMT
#754
On March 05 2024 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.

Based on what you told me before I'm having difficulty accepting you built trust with marv only based on that being shared privately.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:58 GMT
#755
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 16:58 GMT
#756
On March 05 2024 01:51 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


I think we have played several times, no?
I remember at least once, but I don't feel like I have a good grasp on how you play. That's fine, I still think you are town and I don't value meta as highly as I used to.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:59 GMT
#757
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????




raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:59 GMT
#758
On March 05 2024 01:57 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.

Based on what you told me before I'm having difficulty accepting you built trust with marv only based on that being shared privately.

I am unsure of why it should look worse for him to tell those reads to me privately rather than posting them in thread? Because i find it the opposite.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:01 GMT
#759
Uh, so both of you masoned marv?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:01 GMT
#760
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft355
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft605
PiGStarcraft355
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 153
Horang2 113
Leta 93
Hyuk 47
Bale 14
PianO 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 641
Counter-Strike
taco 352
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0280
Westballz29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g9921
Coldzera 814
Sick127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Lourlo1130
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 28m
Online Event
6h 28m
FEL
11h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.