• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 555 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 03:55 GMT
#261
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:56 GMT
#262
On March 04 2024 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


His lack of 'sharpness' compared to the last game we played together. He was really sharp in that game. Where as here he is not even aware of how the game works.

Bit disingenuous to say that I don’t know how the game works when it was a slight misreading of the op
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 03:57 GMT
#263
On March 04 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

I think I fundamentally disagree with you on how the game works. I don't trust any one player on D1, much less do I trust their singular reads. Yes it's true that there might be someone who comes up with a perfect scumlist D1, but without any knowledge of flips, I have no way of knowing their list is better than mine. I obviously believe my reads first but on D1 they could be fucking terrible and I just don't know it yet. Town consensus at least provides multiple inputs so if I see several people who I think are good players reading the game the same way that I am, it helps me to solidify my reads.

Let's put it this way. If I was a vig, I would never ever shoot D1. This mayor kill is no different than that in my eyes. Town KP is usually at a premium so I don't think it should be used based on one player's gut read D1.


How about we just talk about who is mafia and who is town.

Good plan, I don't play on mafiascum so I am unfamiliar with the game that you referenced about oats being intentionally thick. I actually agree with iamperfection that town are more likely to not read the OP, I know the only reason I read this OP was bc I decided to run for mayor. Do you really think not knowing the OP counts as not being "sharp"? That seems lazy.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 03:57 GMT
#264
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:58 GMT
#265
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?


Can you explain what you mean here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:59 GMT
#266
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 03:59 GMT
#267
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 03:59 GMT
#268
On March 04 2024 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad


bad. Dp is writing a litte strange. When he is Town he usually has a huge confidents of himself and make this clear in the thread as well. Maybe it just surprises me that he didn´t directly offering beeing mayor and trying to get people on his side. Also before making townreads I would wait for more people to join here as the europeans still sleeping
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 04:00 GMT
#269
Well as someone who also didn't know how the game worked (mayor election/voting for mayor) I didn't talk about the stuff I didn't know about until I went back and read the op and it was brought up and I am a classic case of just ask so I think there is some credence to being sceptical of a precice player just going disco and throwing questions when there are answers if you look into the thread.

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:00 GMT
#270
On March 04 2024 12:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?

Like he is not as engaged with the game, in the last game he was super quick to grasp what was going on and would correct others on the game state for example.

Here he doesn't know how the game works, which is fine, but then he like doubles down on it and trolls about grack editing the op.

Just seems less connected with the game in that passage.

His recent posts look better though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 04:02 GMT
#271
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 04:02 GMT
#272
On March 04 2024 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?


Can you explain what you mean here?
I was interpreting (in retrospect probably misinterpreting) you saying sharpness to mean aggressiveness or brashness. If that is what you meant, then to answer your question, I'm saying that it's natural that Oatsmaster wouldn't be very aggressive or brash at this point in the game since there hasn't been much tension or argument so far. If you were referring to his intelligence or awareness, then I misinterpreted your post and my statement is no longer relevant.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:03 GMT
#273
On March 04 2024 12:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad


bad. Dp is writing a litte strange. When he is Town he usually has a huge confidents of himself and make this clear in the thread as well. Maybe it just surprises me that he didn´t directly offering beeing mayor and trying to get people on his side. Also before making townreads I would wait for more people to join here as the europeans still sleeping



What am I not confident about? Why do we need to wait for other people to join if someone to make a town read?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:04 GMT
#274
On March 04 2024 13:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?


Can you explain what you mean here?
I was interpreting (in retrospect probably misinterpreting) you saying sharpness to mean aggressiveness or brashness. If that is what you meant, then to answer your question, I'm saying that it's natural that Oatsmaster wouldn't be very aggressive or brash at this point in the game since there hasn't been much tension or argument so far. If you were referring to his intelligence or awareness, then I misinterpreted your post and my statement is no longer relevant.


Ok fair.

Nah i meant sharp as in: "having or showing speed of perception, comprehension, or response."
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 04:04 GMT
#275
On March 04 2024 13:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:57 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?

Like he is not as engaged with the game, in the last game he was super quick to grasp what was going on and would correct others on the game state for example.

Here he doesn't know how the game works, which is fine, but then he like doubles down on it and trolls about grack editing the op.

Just seems less connected with the game in that passage.

His recent posts look better though.
Hm, I guess I'm not really sure why that makes him mafia though? I don't know the other game you're talking about but even if it is exactly as you say, I don't associate lack of knowledge about the setup to being connected or engaged with the game?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:05 GMT
#276
DMB what is vivax's alignment?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:06 GMT
#277
On March 04 2024 13:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:57 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?

Like he is not as engaged with the game, in the last game he was super quick to grasp what was going on and would correct others on the game state for example.

Here he doesn't know how the game works, which is fine, but then he like doubles down on it and trolls about grack editing the op.

Just seems less connected with the game in that passage.

His recent posts look better though.
Hm, I guess I'm not really sure why that makes him mafia though? I don't know the other game you're talking about but even if it is exactly as you say, I don't associate lack of knowledge about the setup to being connected or engaged with the game?


It just felt different in a tangible way.

I know he was town last game, so that difference is worth paying attention to.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 04:07 GMT
#278
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.

Trfel or Jacob I'm curious if this stood out to either of you guys.

Especially in light of DP seemingly backing off Oats a bit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 04:07 GMT
#279
On March 04 2024 12:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad


bad. Dp is writing a litte strange. When he is Town he usually has a huge confidents of himself and make this clear in the thread as well. Maybe it just surprises me that he didn´t directly offering beeing mayor and trying to get people on his side. Also before making townreads I would wait for more people to join here as the europeans still sleeping


It‘s very tiring to put in the degree of effort he did as mafia and the game you read him in was after a hiatus when we are typically very energized.

Besides, I think you should put more focus into getting a grasp on the game before just trying to make me doubt that read. Even after the loss I‘m rather confident about it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:08 GMT
#280
On March 04 2024 12:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
MZ might have crumbed being traitor with his troll post tbh.

Oats drive behind him wanting to be mayor also a bit underwhelming and I thought that JS came across as scummy and Oats could have been more inquisitive.


Show me the crumb.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.