• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:35 GMT
#221
On March 04 2024 12:30 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game


Hey at least I'm reading your posts.

What are your thoughts so far?


I think I'm running into the same thing I run into every game where my highly flowing style is being taken (and I mean this with no offence) slightly autistically but I'm not worried about it yet because I don't think mafia is stupid enough to fight me early.

About anyone other than me that’s posted so far
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:35 GMT
#222
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes

it says in the vote thread smh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:36 GMT
#223
On March 04 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes

it says in the vote thread smh

Not doing too hot today am I
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:36 GMT
#224
not your finest showing i must say
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:36 GMT
#225
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.


Don't really agree with this when we know there are 5 mafia influencing the action.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:37 GMT
#226
Oats looks bad to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:37 GMT
#227
Perfection can be town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:37 GMT
#228
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:38 GMT
#229
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post

I didn’t forget
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:38 GMT
#230
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:38 GMT
#231
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post

what dont you like about it lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:39 GMT
#232
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 03:39 GMT
#233
On March 04 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.


Don't really agree with this when we know there are 5 mafia influencing the action.

There's always mafia influencing lmfao, that's the whole point of the game. Scum aren't gonna have any more or less influence than they usually do, there are also a lot more townies than we've had recently.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:39 GMT
#234
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 03:40 GMT
#235
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:40 GMT
#236
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:41 GMT
#237
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


Why would I not want to be mayor? What would that mean for my alignment if it was true?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 03:41 GMT
#238
On March 04 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.


He‘s spamming too much it forces everybody else to post more containment garbage.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:41 GMT
#239
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

games in bizaro world dont count.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:41 GMT
#240
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Exactly. Dumb post from MZ.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.