• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10071 users

A Classy Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 22 2024 16:52 GMT
#7
/in
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 27 2024 01:42 GMT
#49
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 27 2024 04:53 GMT
#54
On February 27 2024 11:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now


I should get Luca back into this game for you.

My personal nightmare
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 28 2024 03:25 GMT
#76
On February 28 2024 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh man

Okay

/in

We did it Joe
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 29 2024 20:02 GMT
#110
Wow grack invites us to a discord server and doesn’t let us chat smh
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 01 2024 04:37 GMT
#125
On March 01 2024 13:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 12:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 01 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Good news everyone!

Blazinghand has graciously offered to provide the post-game analysis for this game!


Will it come with the British Empire II analysis as a foreward?

In a sense - I'll do this one with after the British Empire Mini Mafia II analysis

I’m dying you can’t do this to me
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:18 GMT
#165
On March 04 2024 12:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself


This will come at some point no doubt.... on a side note will probably vote for mayor someone I've played with before just because I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I don't know. (I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I know either tbh but ya know...)

Why are you so confident in your day 1 reads on people you do know?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:19 GMT
#167
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.

This literally makes no sense
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:19 GMT
#168
I’m running for mayor
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:21 GMT
#173
On March 04 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself


This will come at some point no doubt.... on a side note will probably vote for mayor someone I've played with before just because I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I don't know. (I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I know either tbh but ya know...)

Why are you so confident in your day 1 reads on people you do know?

what kind of question is that. and that's not what he said.

that’s literally what he said though?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:22 GMT
#174
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:23 GMT
#177
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:26 GMT
#186
On March 04 2024 12:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself


This will come at some point no doubt.... on a side note will probably vote for mayor someone I've played with before just because I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I don't know. (I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I know either tbh but ya know...)

Why are you so confident in your day 1 reads on people you do know?

what kind of question is that. and that's not what he said.

that’s literally what he said though?

No he just said he's more confident in reading people that he is played with before which is probally true of every player ever.

The way that he phrased his plan to vote was not at all like how you are describing it
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:27 GMT
#189
On March 04 2024 12:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.

This literally makes no sense

What about this is confusing you?

The voting is for the mayor firstly, so the 2nd top voter is the 2nd choice for mayor, secondly giving up your agency is super anti town
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:27 GMT
#191
On March 04 2024 12:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game


Hey at least I'm reading your posts.

What are your thoughts so far?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:28 GMT
#195
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:28 GMT
#196
On March 04 2024 12:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game


Finish the thought ?

Scummy lol why is that not clear
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:29 GMT
#200
On March 04 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
MZ might have crumbed being traitor with his troll post tbh.

Oats drive behind him wanting to be mayor also a bit underwhelming and I thought that JS came across as scummy and Oats could have been more inquisitive.

I’m literally the only person asking him wtf is going on what are you talking about
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:30 GMT
#204
Grack edited the setup, he is setting me up..
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:31 GMT
#208
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.

Where is your data that the second wagon is more likely scum
No gg, No skill.
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1104
C9.Mang0159
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1162
WinterStarcraft640
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 634
PiGStarcraft308
Sick141
Maynarde135
ArmadaUGS132
RuFF_SC287
ViBE60
Livibee58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick631
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1397
• Rush1132
• Stunt407
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 34m
OSC
7h 34m
Stellar Fest
7h 34m
OSC
18h 34m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.