• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1113

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 26 2012 18:52 GMT
#22241
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Show nested quote +
Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 26 2012 20:54 GMT
#22242
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 26 2012 21:15 GMT
#22243
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 26 2012 21:16 GMT
#22244
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 26 2012 21:17 GMT
#22245
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


You may love girls, but you don't love the ladies like I do.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
May 26 2012 22:11 GMT
#22246
On May 27 2012 06:17 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


You may love girls, but you don't love the ladies like I do.

From a distance, with a camera with a telescopic lens?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#22247
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.

Haha, no it's not really girl problems of the kind you are thinking of. My mother is just a ghoul, that's all.

Mah girl bizniz is goin' just fine thank you very much <3
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 26 2012 23:11 GMT
#22248
On May 27 2012 06:17 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


You may love girls, but you don't love the ladies like I do.


Lol
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 26 2012 23:51 GMT
#22249
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


I am unable to confirm this, but I believe that our good comrade Jisall has experienced sexual intercourse with an individual that belongs to the opposite sex.
memes are a dish best served dank
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 26 2012 23:54 GMT
#22250
On May 27 2012 08:51 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


I am unable to confirm this, but I believe that our good comrade Jisall has experienced sexual intercourse with an individual that belongs to the opposite sex.

Pics or it didn't happen.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 26 2012 23:59 GMT
#22251
On May 27 2012 08:54 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 08:51 marttorn wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


I am unable to confirm this, but I believe that our good comrade Jisall has experienced sexual intercourse with an individual that belongs to the opposite sex.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually any pix relating to the aforementioned activity would be appreciated. I'm getting kinda bored
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 27 2012 01:52 GMT
#22252
HOWCANSHESLAP was just banned by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2012-05-25 14:36:09 and had 12 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


hey guys, remember that video I shared on the ABL chat?

lol
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 27 2012 03:08 GMT
#22253
On May 27 2012 08:59 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 08:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 08:51 marttorn wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:16 Jisall wrote:
On May 27 2012 06:15 solidbebe wrote:
On May 27 2012 05:54 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 27 2012 03:52 CyDe wrote:
On May 27 2012 00:00 JingleHell wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=138967&currentpage=2206#44102

Beginning of the line of posting for

Mrvoodoochild1 was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-06-14 16:10:25 and had 1081 posts.

Reason: No, you're not a puppet master. Drop the schtick.


His troll-fu is very weak.

God that's just... pathetic. I hate these people who are just dumb and then think they are clever because they are "trolling." No. Just... no. Trolling is an over used word nowadays anyway. Ugh.

I'm kinda pissed today, so I'm just takin' it out a lil' bit on our friend Mrvoodoochild1.

Why you mad, girl problems? If so make another blog.


You got girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but i dont make girl blogs.


Lol i love girls . Yesterday was a good day. Very good day.


I am unable to confirm this, but I believe that our good comrade Jisall has experienced sexual intercourse with an individual that belongs to the opposite sex.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually any pix relating to the aforementioned activity would be appreciated. I'm getting kinda bored


Ty, but no pics. Life only gets better . how is everyone's day going with teh lack of bans?
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 03:53:22
May 27 2012 03:53 GMT
#22254
zefreak was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-12-12 05:10:53 and had 1375 posts.

Reason: Fan club is not the place to bring the hate.


zefreak lasts about 7 hours from coming off a 2day to the knee before he takes another 2day to the knee.

I fear he's not long for this TL world!
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 27 2012 05:29 GMT
#22255
On May 26 2012 22:29 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 22:22 Plexa wrote:
On May 26 2012 20:23 marttorn wrote:
Hm, the problem with that/other older users is that the red text "User was temp banned/warned for this post" seems to disappear after a few years; not sure why. This means that I can't simply find all his bans by using the TL search engine, making the entire process about a million times more laborious and time-consuming.

On June 02 2011 18:09 GG.NoRe wrote:
FUCK I NEED SOME DEPRESSANT.
IM SO HIGH NOW
BODY SHAKING!
HANDS ARE SWEATING!
EARTH TREMBLING!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHYYYYYYDDDRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

User was temp banned for this post.

GG.NoRe was just temp banned for 1 week by Aesop.

That account was created on 2011-01-06 21:38:50 and had 958 posts.

Reason: Why can't you post in a LR thread without antagonizing everyone?

P.S.: Should you try registering another account this time, it's a perm.


Maybe MechKing? He wasn't only banned in LR's, and if i'm not mistaken all his bans are readily available via search engine. Not as interesting as incontrol/GG.NoRe, but for the time being it's the best I could do

The red text was something I started doing around early 09 I think.... as a means to show that particular posts had received warnings. The idea caught on and R1CH coded it into TL after that. That's why theres no red text before a certain date


Ah, that makes sense. Must of been confusing to figure out why someone got banned pre October 20th, 2005. Also, before a certain point there was no difference between the icon that a perm and temp banned person got, right? It was all the Nuke icon, the lockdown was a user suggestion if my memory serves right.

Oh, if you're still here to answer a question, the user MechKing (who, upon searching his post history, was absolutely fucking awful) only appears to have two actual temp bans before his perm, at least that's what my search for red text tells me. He also had a ton of warnings. I seem to recall him having like a 90 day at some point before returning and shitting up the place once again with 2/1 word posts.

He registered in 2011 if I recall, so the red text should of been there.
Actually it wasn't too hard to work out why people were banned before sc2 community was a lot smaller

The 90 day ban did happen, it was for generally shitty posting rather than any specific post.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
May 27 2012 12:53 GMT
#22256
OnelightZ was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-05-22 05:04:05 and had 30 posts.

Reason: Creative insult but not okay.

anyone see this one? It might be interesting
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 12:55:57
May 27 2012 12:55 GMT
#22257
On May 27 2012 21:53 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
OnelightZ was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-05-22 05:04:05 and had 30 posts.

Reason: Creative insult but not okay.

anyone see this one? It might be interesting


Yeah, I saw it earlier. It was not as interesting as I was hoping for:

On May 27 2012 13:56 OnelightZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 13:36 Shebuha wrote:
On May 27 2012 13:15 OnelightZ wrote:
cant believe this shitter got invited, hes always seeking attention, talking about his problems, know for cheating and complaining, day9 should be ashamed of himself for inviting someone like this into such an amazing, stacked tournament

This is a fanclub. If you're going to act this way then you should go to www.I'm-An-Angry-Whiner.org and donate your entire existence to it.


Fanclub or not the guy is a joke, if you cant face that fact maybe you should visit www.I-Finger-Lastshadows-Asshole.org and donate your entire fist to it.

User was temp banned for this post.


...but still rather funny.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
May 27 2012 12:57 GMT
#22258
On May 27 2012 10:52 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
HOWCANSHESLAP was just banned by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2012-05-25 14:36:09 and had 12 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


hey guys, remember that video I shared on the ABL chat?

lol

HOW?HOW?

Cackle™
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
May 27 2012 13:05 GMT
#22259
On May 27 2012 21:55 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 21:53 Jaaaaasper wrote:
OnelightZ was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-05-22 05:04:05 and had 30 posts.

Reason: Creative insult but not okay.

anyone see this one? It might be interesting


Yeah, I saw it earlier. It was not as interesting as I was hoping for:

Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 13:56 OnelightZ wrote:
On May 27 2012 13:36 Shebuha wrote:
On May 27 2012 13:15 OnelightZ wrote:
cant believe this shitter got invited, hes always seeking attention, talking about his problems, know for cheating and complaining, day9 should be ashamed of himself for inviting someone like this into such an amazing, stacked tournament

This is a fanclub. If you're going to act this way then you should go to www.I'm-An-Angry-Whiner.org and donate your entire existence to it.


Fanclub or not the guy is a joke, if you cant face that fact maybe you should visit www.I-Finger-Lastshadows-Asshole.org and donate your entire fist to it.

User was temp banned for this post.


...but still rather funny.

If he was truly dedicated he would have registered that domain, thought im not sure if i would want to know what he would put there, 2/10 no commitment
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 27 2012 13:05 GMT
#22260
On May 27 2012 22:05 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 21:55 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 27 2012 21:53 Jaaaaasper wrote:
OnelightZ was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-05-22 05:04:05 and had 30 posts.

Reason: Creative insult but not okay.

anyone see this one? It might be interesting


Yeah, I saw it earlier. It was not as interesting as I was hoping for:

On May 27 2012 13:56 OnelightZ wrote:
On May 27 2012 13:36 Shebuha wrote:
On May 27 2012 13:15 OnelightZ wrote:
cant believe this shitter got invited, hes always seeking attention, talking about his problems, know for cheating and complaining, day9 should be ashamed of himself for inviting someone like this into such an amazing, stacked tournament

This is a fanclub. If you're going to act this way then you should go to www.I'm-An-Angry-Whiner.org and donate your entire existence to it.


Fanclub or not the guy is a joke, if you cant face that fact maybe you should visit www.I-Finger-Lastshadows-Asshole.org and donate your entire fist to it.

User was temp banned for this post.


...but still rather funny.

If he was truly dedicated he would have registered that domain, thought im not sure if i would want to know what he would put there, 2/10 no commitment


Yeah...I was afraid to click the link and end up with one of the power 5 or something...
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Prev 1 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 15m
INu's Battles
16h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 15m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.