• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11215 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3165

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
December 21 2024 20:06 GMT
#63281
While (s)he frequently irritates me, I can’t find myself agreeing with Razyda’s recent temp ban.

I personally am frequently far more abrasive, and I could throw a bunch of other names in there. Kwark is consistently far more abrasive to pick an obvious one.

Feels an overstep and I disagree with moderation here. Many charges and insults are tolerated, all the time. Calling somebody crazy is too much?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
December 23 2024 01:33 GMT
#63282
It's a 2 day, some of us popped those like tic tacs back in the day.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
December 23 2024 02:16 GMT
#63283
I’ve copped a few of them in my time, but equally when under the stern eye of the teacher I had to concede they were merited.

Razyda’s copping a ban for invective that’s milder than much of mine, I’m way more of an arsehole. Nowhere near as harsh as some of Kwark’s, or other posters.

Also I may say while harsh I feel much of Kwark’s invective is merited, so I’m not singling him out, he’s often doing God’s work as far as I’m concerned

But this seems a bullshit ban to me. Hey others are free to disagree
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
December 23 2024 21:02 GMT
#63284
My interpretation is that some people get a pass while others haven't earned one and I imagine TL is more restrictive on what they let people get away with than in the past. The path to relative immunity is harder. In other words, just because Kwark can get away with saying just about anything doesn't mean that everyone has that luxury.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 23 2024 21:43 GMT
#63285
I acted on a report. I can ban you too, WombaT, if you think that would balance the cosmic scales of justice
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
December 23 2024 23:51 GMT
#63286
On December 24 2024 06:43 tofucake wrote:
I acted on a report. I can ban you too, WombaT, if you think that would balance the cosmic scales of justice

While I do have quite the martyr complex, the cosmic scales of justice have routinely kicked my arse quite sufficiently already in my lifetime for my tastes
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 01 2025 05:31 GMT
#63287
Hi ABL! How are you guys doing?! I have a request which is probably inappropriate for this channel, but I like this thread so I have chosen to make it here anyway. My request is to delete all my blog posts. I seem to be unable to delete/edit them myself. If a friendly ABL-frequenting mod could help me out I would be deeply grateful! But if this is an inordinately difficult operation, that is ok too. Thanks a 1,000,000 in advance!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 02 2025 05:14 GMT
#63288
On February 01 2025 14:31 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Hi ABL! How are you guys doing?! I have a request which is probably inappropriate for this channel, but I like this thread so I have chosen to make it here anyway. My request is to delete all my blog posts. I seem to be unable to delete/edit them myself. If a friendly ABL-frequenting mod could help me out I would be deeply grateful! But if this is an inordinately difficult operation, that is ok too. Thanks a 1,000,000 in advance!

Go to your Profile, go to My Blog, take a screenshot of that and send it to me.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 04 2025 00:39 GMT
#63289
On February 02 2025 14:14 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2025 14:31 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Hi ABL! How are you guys doing?! I have a request which is probably inappropriate for this channel, but I like this thread so I have chosen to make it here anyway. My request is to delete all my blog posts. I seem to be unable to delete/edit them myself. If a friendly ABL-frequenting mod could help me out I would be deeply grateful! But if this is an inordinately difficult operation, that is ok too. Thanks a 1,000,000 in advance!

Go to your Profile, go to My Blog, take a screenshot of that and send it to me.

Looks like I'm all sorted out - thanks Seeker if you took care of this
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
JamesmJimlawther
Profile Joined February 2025
11 Posts
February 04 2025 13:02 GMT
#63290
--- Nuked ---
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 12 2025 21:40 GMT
#63291
Is it me or are there more ad scams lately, feels like crypto ad scams have increased in the last few weeks
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
February 12 2025 21:52 GMT
#63292
On February 13 2025 06:40 Zambrah wrote:
Is it me or are there more ad scams lately, feels like crypto ad scams have increased in the last few weeks

If crypto could like, 90% fuck off that would be great.

I don’t know if it’s more prevalent though in general. It feels like it sometimes but I don’t know if the numbers back it up.

One thing I’ve definitely noticed is that at least some bots are definitely using some kind of generative AI. Instead of completely off-topic ad spam, you’re seeing a few that at least attempt to drop it after some kind of ramble about Starcraft things.

It’s still so obviously spam bot nonsense that anyone with a brain can pick out, but it does seem they’re tailoring the bollocks a bit. I imagine they’re spamming a League forum with summat about League that’s generated, rinse and repeat for different games.

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 15 2025 10:01 GMT
#63293
Yeah Ive seen some posts from what I want to consider bots but theyre slightly on topic enough to give me pause, one day we're gonna be inundated with bots and wont even know it
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
May 06 2025 11:23 GMT
#63294
I always thought I'll reach 50k posts like I did most of my other post count milestones, via LR spam, but it seems like it will be via handling mod reports thanks to these stupid bots.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
May 06 2025 13:12 GMT
#63295
On May 06 2025 20:23 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I always thought I'll reach 50k posts like I did most of my other post count milestones, via LR spam, but it seems like it will be via handling mod reports thanks to these stupid bots.


There really have been a lot of new/spam/bot threads lately x.x
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
May 06 2025 13:48 GMT
#63296
today it's a lot more than usual
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 06 2025 20:13 GMT
#63297
I passed 19k from mod reports :\
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
no warranty
Profile Joined May 2025
3 Posts
May 23 2025 15:07 GMT
#63298
--- Nuked ---
no warranty
Profile Joined May 2025
3 Posts
May 23 2025 15:11 GMT
#63299
--- Nuked ---
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
July 07 2025 12:55 GMT
#63300
On May 09 2018 13:22 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2018 12:55 LegalLord wrote:
He probably used math.


and not maths?
+ Show Spoiler +
lets see if DPB gets triggered


I gave your question some thought, since you asked how I'd feel about it!

I'm accustomed to saying and writing "math" instead of "maths", when shortening "mathematics". The reason why I do this is because "mathematics" is typically used as a singular mass noun where I'm from (regardless of the fact that the word ends in an "s"), as opposed to it being generally used as a plural noun.

For example, I would personally say/write "Mathematics is what I studied in school", which would naturally shorten to "Math is what I studied in school". That would be grammatically consistent for me. If someone was used to saying/writing "Mathematics are what I studied in school", then it would make sense for them to shorten it to "Maths are what I studied in school".

Perhaps it's just how/where I grew up, but using "mathematics" as an all-encompassing singular category is more intuitive to me: "Math is a field of study that involves proofs, theorems, patterns, shapes, and numbers" is a sentence that makes grammatical sense to me. If "mathematics" were a plural noun (I guess because of the "s" at the end of the word), then I'm unsure of what a singular "mathematic" noun would be referring to (I've never really heard or seen the phrase "a mathematic" used in this way, as a noun). Maybe someone might suggest that a single mathematic is geometry, or algebra, or trigonometry, or calculus, but my corresponding grammar is calling each of them "a branch of mathematics", which could be pluralized as "students study several branches of mathematics in high school".

All of that being said, I have no trouble understanding people who use "maths" instead of "math", and I don't judge them for it either. Grammar is a social construct, and people will have different rules and conventions for various reasons. I prefer using "math" over "maths", but as a math teacher I care way more about getting my students to think "I like math/maths" instead of "I hate math/maths".

I hope that helps
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 260
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi976
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM272
Livibee175
Hui .146
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King83
elazer27
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6731
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 54m
INu's Battles
21h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.