• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 19 2012 22:33 GMT
#4281
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Details! And welcome to the community! :D

I still have family I need to tell...I'm takin' the process nice and slow...
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
January 19 2012 22:37 GMT
#4282
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Thank you. It went really well with everyone in my family except my mother. She got a little bit upset and kept asking me if I was sure because Ive never had a boyfriend but ive had girlfriends.

So I explained to her that I only had girlfriends because I wasnt accepting who I really was but over the last few months I began to accept everything and realised that there is nothing wrong about my sexuality.

Right now I really really really really really really really want to find a man though, Ive never felt so excited about something before. Ive had gay experiences in the past, in fact my first ever sexual experience was with a man. Ive told my mother this so I think she will gradually come to terms with that Im gay.

I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 20 2012 00:01 GMT
#4283
On January 20 2012 07:37 Sturov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Thank you. It went really well with everyone in my family except my mother. She got a little bit upset and kept asking me if I was sure because Ive never had a boyfriend but ive had girlfriends.

So I explained to her that I only had girlfriends because I wasnt accepting who I really was but over the last few months I began to accept everything and realised that there is nothing wrong about my sexuality.

Right now I really really really really really really really want to find a man though, Ive never felt so excited about something before. Ive had gay experiences in the past, in fact my first ever sexual experience was with a man. Ive told my mother this so I think she will gradually come to terms with that Im gay.



I'm glad it went well

Slow down there tiger You'll find a man in time. I hear Marvellosity needs someone to diffuse his bombs. You may want to hit him up.
#2throwed
Shooz29
Profile Joined April 2011
United States31 Posts
January 20 2012 00:16 GMT
#4284
On January 20 2012 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
Lol, from the SFW pics thread:

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 18:18 nShade wrote:
Look at the background.
[image loading]



Ahaha that is adorable.
Writer
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2012 00:38 GMT
#4285
On January 20 2012 09:01 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 07:37 Sturov wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Thank you. It went really well with everyone in my family except my mother. She got a little bit upset and kept asking me if I was sure because Ive never had a boyfriend but ive had girlfriends.

So I explained to her that I only had girlfriends because I wasnt accepting who I really was but over the last few months I began to accept everything and realised that there is nothing wrong about my sexuality.

Right now I really really really really really really really want to find a man though, Ive never felt so excited about something before. Ive had gay experiences in the past, in fact my first ever sexual experience was with a man. Ive told my mother this so I think she will gradually come to terms with that Im gay.



I'm glad it went well

Slow down there tiger You'll find a man in time. I hear Marvellosity needs someone to diffuse his bombs. You may want to hit him up.


Nice one Sturov.

Klondike... pfft. Although... he's from the UK. Interesting xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 20 2012 04:28 GMT
#4286
On January 20 2012 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
Lol, from the SFW pics thread:

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 18:18 nShade wrote:
Look at the background.
[image loading]



They're made for each other
<3
moo...for DRG
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
January 20 2012 11:32 GMT
#4287
On January 20 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 09:01 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 07:37 Sturov wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Thank you. It went really well with everyone in my family except my mother. She got a little bit upset and kept asking me if I was sure because Ive never had a boyfriend but ive had girlfriends.

So I explained to her that I only had girlfriends because I wasnt accepting who I really was but over the last few months I began to accept everything and realised that there is nothing wrong about my sexuality.

Right now I really really really really really really really want to find a man though, Ive never felt so excited about something before. Ive had gay experiences in the past, in fact my first ever sexual experience was with a man. Ive told my mother this so I think she will gradually come to terms with that Im gay.



I'm glad it went well

Slow down there tiger You'll find a man in time. I hear Marvellosity needs someone to diffuse his bombs. You may want to hit him up.


Nice one Sturov.

Klondike... pfft. Although... he's from the UK. Interesting xD


Thanks guys..

Yeahh ill find a man in time but im impatient at the moment :p


I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2012 12:51 GMT
#4288
On January 20 2012 20:32 Sturov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2012 09:01 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 07:37 Sturov wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Thank you. It went really well with everyone in my family except my mother. She got a little bit upset and kept asking me if I was sure because Ive never had a boyfriend but ive had girlfriends.

So I explained to her that I only had girlfriends because I wasnt accepting who I really was but over the last few months I began to accept everything and realised that there is nothing wrong about my sexuality.

Right now I really really really really really really really want to find a man though, Ive never felt so excited about something before. Ive had gay experiences in the past, in fact my first ever sexual experience was with a man. Ive told my mother this so I think she will gradually come to terms with that Im gay.



I'm glad it went well

Slow down there tiger You'll find a man in time. I hear Marvellosity needs someone to diffuse his bombs. You may want to hit him up.


Nice one Sturov.

Klondike... pfft. Although... he's from the UK. Interesting xD


Thanks guys..

Yeahh ill find a man in time but im impatient at the moment :p




Ah, the impetuousness of youth. *wistful*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 15:50:56
January 20 2012 15:47 GMT
#4289
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Hehe nice! Good for you <3

And finding a guy is unfortunately super tough if you're not like, part of the community (which I'm not) and craigslist is totes no bueno haha
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 20 2012 15:57 GMT
#4290
On January 21 2012 00:47 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Hehe nice! Good for you <3

And finding a guy is unfortunately super tough if you're not like, part of the community (which I'm not) and craigslist is totes no bueno haha


Most of the online gay dating sites are...not wholesome. I did try Match.com for 6 months. I took it seriously, sent all my emails, evaluated all my matches, blah blah blah...not a single date. I think I need to find someone myself. No one else is going to be able to do it for me.
#2throwed
mijagi182
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland797 Posts
January 20 2012 16:07 GMT
#4291
hey guys i have a question naive but plz dont be rude what do you feel when u see nice naked girl with perfect tits, ass and shaved.. you know?
1. its disgusting
2. indifferently
3. getting hard on

oh, and its not a question for bisexuals
oh in the sun sun having fun
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 20 2012 16:16 GMT
#4292
On January 21 2012 00:57 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 00:47 DiLiGu wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Hehe nice! Good for you <3

And finding a guy is unfortunately super tough if you're not like, part of the community (which I'm not) and craigslist is totes no bueno haha


Most of the online gay dating sites are...not wholesome. I did try Match.com for 6 months. I took it seriously, sent all my emails, evaluated all my matches, blah blah blah...not a single date. I think I need to find someone myself. No one else is going to be able to do it for me.


Yeah, I've tried compatiblepartners (eHarmony for gays), and I think there aren't enough people on it. Too many of my matches are way far away. I've had straight friends with great success on eHarmony though. It weeds out a ton of people because it can get pricy.
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
January 20 2012 16:17 GMT
#4293
Well I'm bi Mijagi, so its a big number 3 for me hahaha- but you said that question wasn't for us.

and Klondike, for some reason match.com only works for finding the opposite sex... try Manhunt.com for men
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 20 2012 16:19 GMT
#4294
On January 21 2012 01:17 DiLiGu wrote:
Well I'm bi Mijagi, so its a big number 3 for me hahaha- but you said that question wasn't for us.

and Klondike, for some reason match.com only works for finding the opposite sex... try Manhunt.com for men


Manhunt is filthy. It doesn't even advertise itself as a dating site. It advertises itself as a hookup site. Which is fine for horny people, I have no issue with them getting what they want. But it's not what I want. My left hand is all the booty call I need. When I'm looking for someone else, it's because I want more than 1 night.
#2throwed
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
January 20 2012 16:22 GMT
#4295
On January 21 2012 01:07 mijagi182 wrote:
hey guys i have a question naive but plz dont be rude what do you feel when u see nice naked girl with perfect tits, ass and shaved.. you know?
1. its disgusting
2. indifferently
3. getting hard on

oh, and its not a question for bisexuals


I'm bi, so can't answer. but have a few gay friends, and I know that its mostly 1 and 2. I don't know if its only acting up if they get disgusted, except for one person, who actually has a phobia from females. which kinda sucks.

personally, I think its annoying if people get disgusted talking about females or with females :/
'cause I can
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
January 20 2012 16:23 GMT
#4296
On January 21 2012 01:19 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 01:17 DiLiGu wrote:
Well I'm bi Mijagi, so its a big number 3 for me hahaha- but you said that question wasn't for us.

and Klondike, for some reason match.com only works for finding the opposite sex... try Manhunt.com for men


Manhunt is filthy. It doesn't even advertise itself as a dating site. It advertises itself as a hookup site. Which is fine for horny people, I have no issue with them getting what they want. But it's not what I want. My left hand is all the booty call I need. When I'm looking for someone else, it's because I want more than 1 night.



I haven't actually met anyone from there, but whenever I update my account I get tons of hits lol.

Personally I wanna pick up a dude at a Barcraft, that'd be awesome.
mijagi182
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland797 Posts
January 20 2012 16:24 GMT
#4297
no problem thanks anyway!
oh in the sun sun having fun
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 20 2012 16:26 GMT
#4298
On January 21 2012 01:23 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 01:19 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 21 2012 01:17 DiLiGu wrote:
Well I'm bi Mijagi, so its a big number 3 for me hahaha- but you said that question wasn't for us.

and Klondike, for some reason match.com only works for finding the opposite sex... try Manhunt.com for men


Manhunt is filthy. It doesn't even advertise itself as a dating site. It advertises itself as a hookup site. Which is fine for horny people, I have no issue with them getting what they want. But it's not what I want. My left hand is all the booty call I need. When I'm looking for someone else, it's because I want more than 1 night.



I haven't actually met anyone from there, but whenever I update my account I get tons of hits lol.

Personally I wanna pick up a dude at a Barcraft, that'd be awesome.


Barcraft would be the best date ever!
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 21 2012 21:32 GMT
#4299
IEM update. Anyone else find a new attraction in Feast? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 21 2012 21:34 GMT
#4300
On January 20 2012 07:33 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 06:58 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 20 2012 06:55 Sturov wrote:
Soooooo Hey...

Ive just come out like to my parents and family.....

Just thought id leave a random comment saying that

Love you all *mwah* xxxxxxx


Congratulations!! How did it go?

I'm really jealous of your courage too.


Details! And welcome to the community! :D

I still have family I need to tell...I'm takin' the process nice and slow...


yeah I still remember telling my parents/family I was trans

dear fucking god that was scary
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings168
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko431
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3933
Jaedong 3244
Leta 1530
actioN 957
EffOrt 658
Horang2 561
Soma 413
BeSt 391
Killer 330
Mini 273
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Stork 220
Pusan 152
Light 147
Barracks 124
Zeus 121
Snow 99
ggaemo 96
Larva 91
JYJ 63
Sea.KH 55
Mong 52
ToSsGirL 42
HiyA 41
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 28
Shinee 22
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Noble 10
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5603
Dendi792
XaKoH 450
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_72
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3951
Other Games
gofns37173
singsing1596
olofmeister1370
B2W.Neo631
byalli508
Livibee187
OGKoka 99
ArmadaUGS60
DeMusliM12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV379
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream284
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV263
League of Legends
• Jankos1714
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 30m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.