• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8193 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 216

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 21:43:10
January 21 2012 21:42 GMT
#4301
On January 22 2012 06:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
IEM update. Anyone else find a new attraction in Feast? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast


Doesn't do anything for me.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 21 2012 21:43 GMT
#4302
On January 22 2012 06:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
IEM update. Anyone else find a new attraction in Feast? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast

I don't really see it. Especially with mma around
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 21:57:39
January 21 2012 21:54 GMT
#4303
On January 22 2012 06:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
IEM update. Anyone else find a new attraction in Feast? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast


Not with Rotti casting.

Ok, they just did a close up of Feast. He is quite good looking. I'm still gonna stick with Rotti though.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 22 2012 05:16 GMT
#4304
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Found a nice group pic of the casters.

Damn Rotterdam's cuteness... damn it to hell.
☺
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
January 22 2012 07:19 GMT
#4305
On January 22 2012 14:16 Axero wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Found a nice group pic of the casters.

Damn Rotterdam's cuteness... damn it to hell.


...that picture is just not even fair... now im going to be thinking of that whenever I watch any of them cast... I'll never focus on the games again! x.x
The fox is back.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 22 2012 07:22 GMT
#4306
On January 22 2012 14:16 Axero wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Found a nice group pic of the casters.

Damn Rotterdam's cuteness... damn it to hell.


oooo Apollo and....the LEFT, the LEFT, the one on the left, who is this? I swear i know but i cant remember.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 08:25:29
January 22 2012 08:24 GMT
#4307
On January 22 2012 16:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 14:16 Axero wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Found a nice group pic of the casters.

Damn Rotterdam's cuteness... damn it to hell.


oooo Apollo and....the LEFT, the LEFT, the one on the left, who is this? I swear i know but i cant remember.


That is jamie/Midian, only the fucking best UK BW player of all time!

/pride
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
January 22 2012 11:57 GMT
#4308
Have you seen the ukrainian translator at IEM Kiev for CS 1.6 .... ohh my god he is soo sexy :p
I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 22 2012 17:46 GMT
#4309
On January 22 2012 17:24 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 16:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 22 2012 14:16 Axero wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Found a nice group pic of the casters.

Damn Rotterdam's cuteness... damn it to hell.


oooo Apollo and....the LEFT, the LEFT, the one on the left, who is this? I swear i know but i cant remember.


That is jamie/Midian, only the fucking best UK BW player of all time!

/pride


Yea Midian, that was it. Thanks.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
CoolManJones
Profile Joined October 2010
United States23 Posts
January 22 2012 20:06 GMT
#4310
we need to have a pedophiles of sc thread

User was temp banned for this post.
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
January 22 2012 21:16 GMT
#4311
On January 22 2012 06:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
IEM update. Anyone else find a new attraction in Feast? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast


Somehow I always have to think of Artosis being trolled by Poopfeast420 when I hear his name ^_^
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 22 2012 22:21 GMT
#4312
On January 23 2012 06:16 Xiron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 06:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
IEM update. Anyone else find a new attraction in Feast? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast


Somehow I always have to think of Artosis being trolled by Poopfeast420 when I hear his name ^_^


Haha I love those videos. "From wetfartosis" Get's me every time.
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 02:04 GMT
#4313
I have been watching way too much IPL. I'm starting to get a crush on Doa. I don't think he's crazy hot or anything. It's more like a bromantic crush.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 23 2012 02:20 GMT
#4314
I don't see why people dislike Doa so much. I had no issues whenever I'd watch a GSL Code A match. And he has a bit of attraction in him. Moletrap on the other hand, no thanks. Might be a nice guy but he's annoying to listen to and a no on his looks as well.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 02:48:09
January 23 2012 02:31 GMT
#4315
MiniWheat is playing Minecraft on djWheats stream. Adorable, haha.

Sorry, went off-topic. I like Doa's sense of humour, and physically he isn't that bad either. As a caster he holds good insight while maintaining a sort-of light hearted atmosphere.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 02:31 GMT
#4316
There's nothing unlikable about Doa at all...I wasn't even aware he had haters. I'm loving his geekiness, his sense of humor, and the fact that he looks a lot like my ex (who I still think is crazy hot).
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 23 2012 02:42 GMT
#4317
People trashed him on the VODs on GOM's sight a bit, though I have a feeling they didn't know the difference between him and Moletrap...
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 02:49:55
January 23 2012 02:48 GMT
#4318
On January 23 2012 11:31 GDR wrote:
MiniWheat is playing Minecraft on djWheats stream. Adorable, haha.

Sorry, went off-topic. I like Doa's sense of humour, and physically he isn't that bad either. As a caster he holds good insight while maintaining a sort-of light hearted atmosphere.


MiniWheat is an awesome kid. Whenever he gets on djWheat's stream he says some hilarious stuff. He can also throw shit right back at trolls which is always a good skill to teach your kids.

People trashed him on the VODs on GOM's sight a bit, though I have a feeling they didn't know the difference between him and Moletrap...


Meh...they're dumb. I have excellent taste and I like DoA so he must therefore be cool.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 23 2012 03:01 GMT
#4319
Haha <3
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 23 2012 03:33 GMT
#4320
On January 23 2012 11:31 Klondikebar wrote:
There's nothing unlikable about Doa at all...I wasn't even aware he had haters. I'm loving his geekiness, his sense of humor, and the fact that he looks a lot like my ex (who I still think is crazy hot).


So you like Doa because he resembles your Ex....
ooh don't go there girlfriend, them dark places.


By the way, I'm curious...
do any of you actually maintain a relationship with your ex?

I can't do it for the life of me.
I avoid them like plagues, both guys and girls....especially the girls
o_O

Old feelings die hard...right Klondikebar?
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings180
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5058
Jaedong 3223
Leta 2106
Soulkey 1600
EffOrt 850
Soma 461
Horang2 446
Rush 324
BeSt 322
Mini 297
[ Show more ]
Stork 254
Light 236
Pusan 182
Killer 154
ggaemo 152
Larva 149
Zeus 145
Snow 140
Barracks 120
firebathero 85
hero 68
Sea.KH 57
JYJ 57
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 34
Sharp 33
Bale 31
Aegong 25
Shinee 24
Sexy 17
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Shine 8
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7401
Dendi676
qojqva622
XaKoH 389
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1607
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo790
byalli564
Lowko348
Livibee190
DeMusliM189
mouzStarbuck109
OGKoka 105
Liquid`VortiX83
ArmadaUGS75
Chillindude5
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV535
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream227
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV357
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 42m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.