• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7660 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 217

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 23 2012 03:59 GMT
#4321
On January 23 2012 11:04 Klondikebar wrote:
I have been watching way too much IPL. I'm starting to get a crush on Doa. I don't think he's crazy hot or anything. It's more like a bromantic crush.


I like DoA too, I miss him when watching GSL (both for his casting and other reasons).
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 04:33:46
January 23 2012 04:15 GMT
#4322
On January 23 2012 12:33 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 11:31 Klondikebar wrote:
There's nothing unlikable about Doa at all...I wasn't even aware he had haters. I'm loving his geekiness, his sense of humor, and the fact that he looks a lot like my ex (who I still think is crazy hot).


So you like Doa because he resembles your Ex....
ooh don't go there girlfriend, them dark places.


By the way, I'm curious...
do any of you actually maintain a relationship with your ex?

I can't do it for the life of me.
I avoid them like plagues, both guys and girls....especially the girls
o_O

Old feelings die hard...right Klondikebar?


More like old boners die hard. I'm still best friends with my ex and the hardest thing about being an ex is just not getting to bang him all the time. We have zero romantic feelings for each other and we're 8 hours away from each other now so it's pretty easy to stay at arms length, but we still sext way more than we should and when we do get to hang out it gets naked real fast.

I do still love my ex but it's the Agape love not the Eros love...if you're familiar with C.S. Lewis.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 23 2012 04:20 GMT
#4323
On January 23 2012 12:33 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 11:31 Klondikebar wrote:
There's nothing unlikable about Doa at all...I wasn't even aware he had haters. I'm loving his geekiness, his sense of humor, and the fact that he looks a lot like my ex (who I still think is crazy hot).


So you like Doa because he resembles your Ex....
ooh don't go there girlfriend, them dark places.


By the way, I'm curious...
do any of you actually maintain a relationship with your ex?

I can't do it for the life of me.
I avoid them like plagues, both guys and girls....especially the girls
o_O

Old feelings die hard...right Klondikebar?


My first boyfriend is my best friend ^.^

Other than that no, but not hostile either, occasionally say "Hello." and maybe a little small chatting, but really, just my first hehe!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
January 23 2012 05:32 GMT
#4324
I am not opposed to befriending exes, but it doesn't seem to work out.
REALAKM
Profile Joined January 2012
Bangladesh14 Posts
January 23 2012 10:28 GMT
#4325
this post annoys me.

User was warned for this post
KOREA!! KOREA!! KOREA!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 13:00 GMT
#4326
On January 23 2012 13:15 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 12:33 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 23 2012 11:31 Klondikebar wrote:
There's nothing unlikable about Doa at all...I wasn't even aware he had haters. I'm loving his geekiness, his sense of humor, and the fact that he looks a lot like my ex (who I still think is crazy hot).


So you like Doa because he resembles your Ex....
ooh don't go there girlfriend, them dark places.


By the way, I'm curious...
do any of you actually maintain a relationship with your ex?

I can't do it for the life of me.
I avoid them like plagues, both guys and girls....especially the girls
o_O

Old feelings die hard...right Klondikebar?


More like old boners die hard. I'm still best friends with my ex and the hardest thing about being an ex is just not getting to bang him all the time. We have zero romantic feelings for each other and we're 8 hours away from each other now so it's pretty easy to stay at arms length, but we still sext way more than we should and when we do get to hang out it gets naked real fast.

I do still love my ex but it's the Agape love not the Eros love...if you're familiar with C.S. Lewis.


A great talent for coming across as a total tramp you have, Klondike :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 13:05:29
January 23 2012 13:02 GMT
#4327
On January 23 2012 22:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 13:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 23 2012 12:33 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 23 2012 11:31 Klondikebar wrote:
There's nothing unlikable about Doa at all...I wasn't even aware he had haters. I'm loving his geekiness, his sense of humor, and the fact that he looks a lot like my ex (who I still think is crazy hot).


So you like Doa because he resembles your Ex....
ooh don't go there girlfriend, them dark places.


By the way, I'm curious...
do any of you actually maintain a relationship with your ex?

I can't do it for the life of me.
I avoid them like plagues, both guys and girls....especially the girls
o_O

Old feelings die hard...right Klondikebar?


More like old boners die hard. I'm still best friends with my ex and the hardest thing about being an ex is just not getting to bang him all the time. We have zero romantic feelings for each other and we're 8 hours away from each other now so it's pretty easy to stay at arms length, but we still sext way more than we should and when we do get to hang out it gets naked real fast.

I do still love my ex but it's the Agape love not the Eros love...if you're familiar with C.S. Lewis.


A great talent for coming across as a total tramp you have, Klondike :D


Yeah, cause banging the first love of my life and the guy who knows me best while never banging anyone else is really trampy. I guess I can come off as trampy since I did just finish telling the story about the straight guy but, in all honesty, 4 years of being gay and only 2 guys...I think that categorizes me as a prude.

And the straight guy wasn't even sex, just a terribly awkward "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" moment.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 13:13 GMT
#4328
Which makes your talent as coming across as a tramp all the more remarkable
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 13:17 GMT
#4329
I'm just answering questions/topics as they come up. Neo asked about being friends with your ex. Bully hat trick has been achieved sir. Now, scuttle on back to your troll hole, I believe it's tea time...or something.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 13:23 GMT
#4330
Now who's the bully "the hardest thing is just not getting to bang him". Yes, maybe you're answering, but it's the equivalent of saying "I ploughed him good" instead of "I made love to him".
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 13:32 GMT
#4331
On January 23 2012 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
Now who's the bully "the hardest thing is just not getting to bang him". Yes, maybe you're answering, but it's the equivalent of saying "I ploughed him good" instead of "I made love to him".


Well we're not making love. Like I said, there are no romantic feelings. When we fool around/have sex it's purely for fun. Besides, the phrase "making love" sounds...so mushy. I can't even type it without wrinkling my nose.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 13:34 GMT
#4332
On January 23 2012 22:32 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
Now who's the bully "the hardest thing is just not getting to bang him". Yes, maybe you're answering, but it's the equivalent of saying "I ploughed him good" instead of "I made love to him".


Well we're not making love. Like I said, there are no romantic feelings. When we fool around/have sex it's purely for fun. Besides, the phrase "making love" sounds...so mushy. I can't even type it without wrinkling my nose.


So why did the romantic feelings disappear but the physical ones lingered?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 13:40 GMT
#4333
On January 23 2012 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 22:32 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 23 2012 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
Now who's the bully "the hardest thing is just not getting to bang him". Yes, maybe you're answering, but it's the equivalent of saying "I ploughed him good" instead of "I made love to him".


Well we're not making love. Like I said, there are no romantic feelings. When we fool around/have sex it's purely for fun. Besides, the phrase "making love" sounds...so mushy. I can't even type it without wrinkling my nose.


So why did the romantic feelings disappear but the physical ones lingered?


Well, I was 21 and he was 29. I was only in the city for school and he got freaked out because I had no idea where I was going to end up after college and he was afraid he wouldn't be able to go with me. We had a serious talk and decided it would be less heartache all around if we just put the feelings to rest. I know a switch doesn't work like that but once we put a little bit of space between us it wasn't too difficult.

As for why the physical ones still linger:
He's a lean and jacked marine with strawberry blond hair, a southern accent, and he's a phenomenal kisser. One does not simply pass up sex with him.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 13:44 GMT
#4334
On January 23 2012 22:40 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
On January 23 2012 22:32 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 23 2012 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
Now who's the bully "the hardest thing is just not getting to bang him". Yes, maybe you're answering, but it's the equivalent of saying "I ploughed him good" instead of "I made love to him".


Well we're not making love. Like I said, there are no romantic feelings. When we fool around/have sex it's purely for fun. Besides, the phrase "making love" sounds...so mushy. I can't even type it without wrinkling my nose.


So why did the romantic feelings disappear but the physical ones lingered?


As for why the physical ones still linger:
He's a lean and jacked marine with strawberry blond hair, a southern accent, and he's a phenomenal kisser. One does not simply pass up sex with him.


Fair. And yet you pass up sex with everyone else...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 13:50 GMT
#4335
On January 23 2012 22:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 22:40 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 23 2012 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
On January 23 2012 22:32 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 23 2012 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
Now who's the bully "the hardest thing is just not getting to bang him". Yes, maybe you're answering, but it's the equivalent of saying "I ploughed him good" instead of "I made love to him".


Well we're not making love. Like I said, there are no romantic feelings. When we fool around/have sex it's purely for fun. Besides, the phrase "making love" sounds...so mushy. I can't even type it without wrinkling my nose.


So why did the romantic feelings disappear but the physical ones lingered?


As for why the physical ones still linger:
He's a lean and jacked marine with strawberry blond hair, a southern accent, and he's a phenomenal kisser. One does not simply pass up sex with him.


Fair. And yet you pass up sex with everyone else...


Cause I've had better.

Also, we're comfortable with each other so it isn't a big deal. With other people it's a lot more complicated. I'm still young enough that I'm way pickier than I should be (despite my general heat for progamers). And then when I do actually find someone attractive I don't have the patience to play the stupid games and I hate not knowing if they're playing games.

And I don't know if it happens with straight people too but even when I find a nice, genuine, attractive guy they'll randomly fall off the face of the earth. I've had SO many conversations end with just...never hearing from them again.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 23 2012 14:27 GMT
#4336
your love life sounds so tragic, klondike!!
I hope you'll find someone...at a barcraft<3

Btw, I'm dating someone who looks exactly like DRG
:D

god I feel dirty....
moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 14:36 GMT
#4337
On January 23 2012 23:27 neoghaleon55 wrote:
your love life sounds so tragic, klondike!!
I hope you'll find someone...at a barcraft<3

Btw, I'm dating someone who looks exactly like DRG
:D

god I feel dirty....


Pics or it didn't happen :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 14:54:51
January 23 2012 14:46 GMT
#4338
My love life is hardly tragic It's just not like any of the cookie cutter romantic comedies that Hollywood loves to pretend should happen to everyone.

At least it's not a Lifetime movie. We can always be thankful for that.

And grats on the DRG boyfriend. Does he wear completely hipster glasses but still manage to look like a sexy badass?
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 23 2012 14:53 GMT
#4339
On January 23 2012 23:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 23:27 neoghaleon55 wrote:
your love life sounds so tragic, klondike!!
I hope you'll find someone...at a barcraft<3

Btw, I'm dating someone who looks exactly like DRG
:D

god I feel dirty....


Pics or it didn't happen :p



Just for you, Klondike


+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Left, DRG, right my date
moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 15:01 GMT
#4340
On January 23 2012 23:53 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 23:36 marvellosity wrote:
On January 23 2012 23:27 neoghaleon55 wrote:
your love life sounds so tragic, klondike!!
I hope you'll find someone...at a barcraft<3

Btw, I'm dating someone who looks exactly like DRG
:D

god I feel dirty....


Pics or it didn't happen :p



Just for you, Klondike


+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Left, DRG, right my date


Gosh! I'm glad you told me which is which.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5058
Jaedong 3223
Leta 2106
Soulkey 1600
EffOrt 850
Soma 461
Horang2 446
Rush 324
BeSt 322
Mini 297
[ Show more ]
Stork 254
Light 236
Pusan 182
Killer 154
ggaemo 152
Larva 149
Zeus 145
Snow 140
Barracks 120
firebathero 85
hero 68
Sea.KH 57
JYJ 57
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 34
Sharp 33
Bale 31
Aegong 25
Shinee 24
Sexy 17
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Shine 8
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7401
Dendi676
qojqva622
XaKoH 389
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1607
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo790
byalli564
Lowko348
Livibee190
DeMusliM189
mouzStarbuck109
OGKoka 105
Liquid`VortiX83
ArmadaUGS75
Chillindude5
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV535
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream227
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV357
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 44m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 44m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.