• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7301 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 219

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 24 2012 15:48 GMT
#4361
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
January 24 2012 16:23 GMT
#4362
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 24 2012 21:39 FalahNorei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 14:27 McFeser wrote:
So . . . I'm a straight guy and there has been a few gay guys that have been interested in me. What's the nicest way of saying I'm not gay - a random comment saying "Man, I really like girls" ()?

But I'm more interested in how you guys feel about these kind of scenarios. You find a guy you really like, hope he's gay, but then you get a sad realization that he's not. I mean I have a hard enough time finding a girl I like and my pool to searchthrough is signifigantly bigger.
Edit: I hope my question wasn't depressing either I was just sincerely interested.


thats fine, even happened to me too (from the gay side, having a crush on someone straight ) - just think about how you'd react finding out a girl has a crush on you, but you're not interested (maybe only wanting to be friends but nothing else or something like that, I heard thats even possible )

just try to calmly ask him if he's gay (without sounding too offensive), or in case you know that he is, tell him that you're not, but try to not sound either offending OR pittying (as in "oh, I'm so sorry for you, but I'm not gay, for you I wish I would, but I'm not" or something like that - quickly sounds as if you're making fun or something and usually doesn't end well in my experiences)

and yeah, its rather depressing but I guess we just get along with it. most people pretend that they're totally straight anyways, so we mostly don't have much hope about finding out that the guy we have a crush on is gay..... well, we usually have much hope, but we know that its unlikely
again, think what you'd say if you find out that the girl you're into is actually a lesbian ^^

as for your edit, thanks for being so thoughtful, but most gays will gladly answer such questions, since it brings more understanding and insight from the straight guys towards gay guys. which is kinda the thing we want absolutly most - getting rid of borders and prejudices ^^

all of the above is personal opinion or experience, and I'm not even fully gay but bi, so there. don't take it as given, I have at least one gay friend who'd choke me for posting this XD

Thanks!
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
January 24 2012 16:48 GMT
#4363
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 16:59 GMT
#4364
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Psha, just go back a couple pages and you can see a long string of posts of us drooling over you. I for one am a Rotti fan for life!
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 24 2012 17:02 GMT
#4365
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 17:07 GMT
#4366
On January 25 2012 02:02 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.


*sigh* As much as I hate to intrude on a style choice...yeah. You have those big blue eyes and I'd much rather stare into those than be distracted by the eyebrow ring.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 24 2012 17:10 GMT
#4367
On January 25 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 02:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.


*sigh* As much as I hate to intrude on a style choice...yeah. You have those big blue eyes and I'd much rather stare into those than be distracted by the eyebrow ring.


Guys, he came to say hi, not ask for a makeover
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 17:16:49
January 24 2012 17:10 GMT
#4368
On January 25 2012 02:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.


*sigh* As much as I hate to intrude on a style choice...yeah. You have those big blue eyes and I'd much rather stare into those than be distracted by the eyebrow ring.


Guys, he came to say hi, not ask for a makeover


BUT HIS EYES! I WANT TO GET LOST IN THEM!

And wanting to see him once without the eyebrow ring is hardly a makeover and it's FAR more appropriate than asking to see him without his pants...which is what we all really want.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 17:19:23
January 24 2012 17:19 GMT
#4369
On January 25 2012 02:10 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 02:10 marvellosity wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.


*sigh* As much as I hate to intrude on a style choice...yeah. You have those big blue eyes and I'd much rather stare into those than be distracted by the eyebrow ring.


Guys, he came to say hi, not ask for a makeover


BUT HIS EYES! I WANT TO GET LOST IN THEM!

And wanting to see him once without the eyebrow ring is hardly a makeover and it's FAR more appropriate than asking to see him without his pants...which is what we all really want.


Klondike...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 24 2012 17:19 GMT
#4370
On January 25 2012 02:10 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 02:10 marvellosity wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.


*sigh* As much as I hate to intrude on a style choice...yeah. You have those big blue eyes and I'd much rather stare into those than be distracted by the eyebrow ring.


Guys, he came to say hi, not ask for a makeover


BUT HIS EYES! I WANT TO GET LOST IN THEM!

And wanting to see him once without the eyebrow ring is hardly a makeover and it's FAR more appropriate than asking to see him without his pants...which is what we all really want.


Is this a motion to abandon Operation Kennigit in a speedo and start Operation Rotterdam in a speedo?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 24 2012 17:19 GMT
#4371
On January 25 2012 02:19 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 02:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:10 marvellosity wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 25 2012 02:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


Admittedly I am outnumbered. By quite a bit.

Though one thing is for certain - the gay thread advises you lose the eyebrow ring. Will increase sexiness by 9000.


*sigh* As much as I hate to intrude on a style choice...yeah. You have those big blue eyes and I'd much rather stare into those than be distracted by the eyebrow ring.


Guys, he came to say hi, not ask for a makeover


BUT HIS EYES! I WANT TO GET LOST IN THEM!

And wanting to see him once without the eyebrow ring is hardly a makeover and it's FAR more appropriate than asking to see him without his pants...which is what we all really want.


Is this a motion to abandon Operation Kennigit in a speedo and start Operation Rotterdam in a speedo?


We're gay, we can multi-task
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 17:30:19
January 24 2012 17:27 GMT
#4372
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Seriously though, I do wonder how many progamers that we speak about actually see this thread.

Do you guys think most do the same as Rotte and just search their name?

I wonder if some are sad that we don't mention them?

All these questions!

P.S. Kiwikaki started streaming. HO LEE SHITE.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 17:34 GMT
#4373
On January 25 2012 02:27 jarrydesque wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Seriously though, I do wonder how many progamers that we speak about actually see this thread.

Do you guys think most do the same as Rotte and just search their name?

I wonder if some are sad that we don't mention them?

All these questions!

P.S. Kiwikaki started streaming. HO LEE SHITE.


As valuable as our opinions are...I don't think too many straight progamers get bent out of shape when gay dudes don't go nuts for them. At best we're a nice bonus.

I imagine SOMEONE is searching their name if for no other reason than they need to make sure they're being marketed properly.
#2throwed
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
January 24 2012 17:49 GMT
#4374
I have a very good friend that I've known for a long time. He has always seemed to be on the feminine side, never have I ever seen him really talk about girls the way a bunch of straight guys normally would unless I outright asked him about what he thought of girls himself. And the one time I asked him he would give me an obscure answer with the name of some celebrity I have never heard of (so not the typical omg melanie iglesias bro).

I mean it's not much of an issue to me but it does peak my curiosity sometimes. Even if he was gay I would still forever be his friend. But is there a way to tell if he's straight or gay without asking? It's not enough of an issue for me to actually ask =P.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 17:53 GMT
#4375
On January 25 2012 02:49 Snuggles wrote:
I have a very good friend that I've known for a long time. He has always seemed to be on the feminine side, never have I ever seen him really talk about girls the way a bunch of straight guys normally would unless I outright asked him about what he thought of girls himself. And the one time I asked him he would give me an obscure answer with the name of some celebrity I have never heard of (so not the typical omg melanie iglesias bro).

I mean it's not much of an issue to me but it does peak my curiosity sometimes. Even if he was gay I would still forever be his friend. But is there a way to tell if he's straight or gay without asking? It's not enough of an issue for me to actually ask =P.


Nope. There's no way to tell. I mean, I suppose you could catch him in the act with another guy but even that technically doesn't qualify as anything more than experimenting or bisexuality. The only way to know if someone is truly gay is to hear them say the words "I am gay."
#2throwed
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
January 24 2012 19:36 GMT
#4376
On January 25 2012 02:53 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 02:49 Snuggles wrote:
I have a very good friend that I've known for a long time. He has always seemed to be on the feminine side, never have I ever seen him really talk about girls the way a bunch of straight guys normally would unless I outright asked him about what he thought of girls himself. And the one time I asked him he would give me an obscure answer with the name of some celebrity I have never heard of (so not the typical omg melanie iglesias bro).

I mean it's not much of an issue to me but it does peak my curiosity sometimes. Even if he was gay I would still forever be his friend. But is there a way to tell if he's straight or gay without asking? It's not enough of an issue for me to actually ask =P.


Nope. There's no way to tell. I mean, I suppose you could catch him in the act with another guy but even that technically doesn't qualify as anything more than experimenting or bisexuality. The only way to know if someone is truly gay is to hear them say the words "I am gay."


this. its even hard for gays to tell if another guy is gay XD

also, you should ask if you really think that he might be gay. especially if its no big deal for you. trust me, if he is, he'll probably be happy to have someone around him who knows about that - and still treats him as an equal
'cause I can
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 20:17:18
January 24 2012 20:14 GMT
#4377
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 21:55 GMT
#4378
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.


Internet anonymity: Turns most people into assholes, just turns me into a tramp.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 24 2012 22:17 GMT
#4379
On January 25 2012 06:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.


Internet anonymity: Turns most people into assholes, just turns me into a tramp.


Ha! What I said all along.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 24 2012 22:19 GMT
#4380
Also, to any Protoss players who hate Zerg, fast forward my replay to about 5 minutes from the end, sit back, and enjoy.

http://drop.sc/97269
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever465
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0133
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 53m
Stellar Fest
14h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.