• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11032 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 221

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 26 2012 09:09 GMT
#4401
On January 26 2012 17:53 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow....
I say your buddy's much hotter.
:O


Agreed.

o_o
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 26 2012 09:12 GMT
#4402
That picture is wonderful...I love his hair.
It...looks so soft...
*pets
moo...for DRG
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 26 2012 09:24 GMT
#4403
o wow.....
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 26 2012 13:01 GMT
#4404
On January 26 2012 17:51 Josketh wrote:
This is hilarious. I will say this: Half of the views on that new Santa Machine commercial are from me.

However, it is mainly because as I see more of Machine I am noticing how similar he is to a good buddy of mine. It is borderline eerie.

Here is a comparison of these two. They could be close cousins. Similar voices and personalities, too. I just took one of machine's photos and pasted it next to a photo I took of my friend. It was the only one I had handy where they were making somewhat of similar faces. :X

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Why were you hiding in the bushes when you took the pic?!

Agree'd also, friend is cute.
☺
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 26 2012 13:09 GMT
#4405
The fact that you watched so much santa machine suggests that you have a crush on your buddy as well...
The plot thickens!
moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 26 2012 13:17 GMT
#4406
The facial shape/features reminds me much more of Huk than Machine.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 19:21:55
January 26 2012 13:35 GMT
#4407
Actually reminds me of Michael Angarano
That cutie from Sky High a while back

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I love that boy next door look.
moo...for DRG
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 26 2012 13:35 GMT
#4408
On January 26 2012 22:17 marvellosity wrote:
The facial shape/features reminds me much more of Huk than Machine.

Glad I wasn't the only one to see the resemblance .
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 13:42:28
January 26 2012 13:36 GMT
#4409
Yeah, I agree with Marvell. Although I could almost swear there's a progamer out there who looks exactly like your friend...I just can't recall him. Maybe I'm just inventing things.

I see the Huk but I'd swear we can find someone even more similar.

Meh, I found some other players that might work but the similarity isn't particularly better than Huk so we'll just stick with Huk. The point is that your friend looks like a progamer and that makes him cool.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 26 2012 13:56 GMT
#4410
On January 26 2012 22:36 Klondikebar wrote:
The point is that your friend looks like a progamer and that makes him cool.


Almost certainly the first time that 'cool' has meant 'looks kinda like a SC2 progamer'
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 26 2012 14:44 GMT
#4411
On January 26 2012 22:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 22:36 Klondikebar wrote:
The point is that your friend looks like a progamer and that makes him cool.


Almost certainly the first time that 'cool' has meant 'looks kinda like a SC2 progamer'


Times have changed. Jocks are at the bottom of the food chain now. Geeks are the hot shit now.
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 26 2012 19:00 GMT
#4412
Maybe I should post more photos of my guy friends and we can see what progamers they look like. Hahaha.

His personality reminds me a lot of Machine which I guess is part of what pushes him that direction but in reading the comments, maybe he is some machine/huk hybrid. O_O;

But naw, I ain't crushing on him...that is reserved for a different fella i've photographed.
Craft naked.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 26 2012 19:28 GMT
#4413
On January 27 2012 04:00 Josketh wrote:

But naw, I ain't crushing on him...that is reserved for a different fella i've photographed.


Post it yo!
moo...for DRG
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 19:45:57
January 26 2012 19:43 GMT
#4414
Don't judge me. Hahaha.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I spend a lot of my time taking photos. If you guys are interested, just PM me and I'll link you to my deviantART. Or you can just search for me. Same username.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 26 2012 19:47 GMT
#4415
On January 27 2012 04:43 Josketh wrote:
Don't judge me. Hahaha.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I spend a lot of my time taking photos. If you guys are interested, just PM me and I'll link you to my deviantART. Or you can just search for me. Same username.


Who is this Frank fellow and where might I buy him a drink?
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 26 2012 19:52 GMT
#4416
Lol, Klondikebar. I should have warned you guys like 99% of my friends are straight. So nearly all the guys in those photos like the womens.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 26 2012 19:54 GMT
#4417
On January 27 2012 04:52 Josketh wrote:
Lol, Klondikebar. I should have warned you guys like 99% of my friends are straight. So nearly all the guys in those photos like the womens.


I'll worry about that. You just get me in the same bar with him.
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 20:20:20
January 26 2012 20:19 GMT
#4418
Shoot. Maybe I should become a progamer photographer. Just take the team portraits or the promo photos. Then I will get to hang out the all the progamers and post the photos here. I'll be like a spy.
Craft naked.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 26 2012 20:56 GMT
#4419
On January 27 2012 05:19 Josketh wrote:
Shoot. Maybe I should become a progamer photographer. Just take the team portraits or the promo photos. Then I will get to hang out the all the progamers and post the photos here. I'll be like a spy.


Best idea ever. Operation progamers in speedos is on!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 26 2012 21:52 GMT
#4420
Love Bling
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo0g4j_bling-interview-at-the-millenium-gaming-house_videogames
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 355
ComeBackTV 204
SteadfastSC182
Rex108
CosmosSc2 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 182
ProTech146
Rex 108
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52504
firebathero 1321
Jaedong 1224
Hyuk 922
EffOrt 499
Soulkey 442
Horang2 432
Mini 422
Soma 409
BeSt 398
[ Show more ]
Last 316
actioN 305
Stork 287
Light 273
Larva 270
Zeus 265
ggaemo 198
ZerO 177
Snow 161
Rush 140
910 121
Killer 86
Pusan 72
Mind 63
Shine 57
hero 52
Creator 48
Free 42
Yoon 40
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
JYJ 20
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 14
sorry 14
Noble 14
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10338
Dendi739
Counter-Strike
markeloff103
edward58
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1780
crisheroes1628
Other Games
gofns37675
singsing2352
olofmeister1264
B2W.Neo905
hiko544
byalli333
XBOCT302
Pyrionflax244
Liquid`VortiX99
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS68
QueenE55
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• StrangeGG 41
• EnkiAlexander 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1526
• Nemesis940
• TFBlade364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 26m
OSC
23h 26m
Stellar Fest
23h 26m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.