• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8741 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 222

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 26 2012 22:07 GMT
#4421
On January 27 2012 06:52 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Love Bling
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo0g4j_bling-interview-at-the-millenium-gaming-house_videogames


Ugh, too young. Link him again in about 5 years.

Ok fine he's still pretty cute.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 22:24:48
January 26 2012 22:24 GMT
#4422
On January 27 2012 04:54 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 04:52 Josketh wrote:
Lol, Klondikebar. I should have warned you guys like 99% of my friends are straight. So nearly all the guys in those photos like the womens.


I'll worry about that. You just get me in the same bar with him.


:O
Klondike uses special tactics!


Honestly I rarely keep many straight guy friends that I'm attracted to...it just becomes awkward.
:/

I especially hate the straight guys who know that they're hot and know that you are into them...so they'll purposely hit on you or make you feel uncomfortable. I hate being teased!
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 22:30:02
January 26 2012 22:29 GMT
#4423
On January 27 2012 07:24 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 04:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 27 2012 04:52 Josketh wrote:
Lol, Klondikebar. I should have warned you guys like 99% of my friends are straight. So nearly all the guys in those photos like the womens.


I'll worry about that. You just get me in the same bar with him.


:O
Klondike uses special tactics!


Honestly I rarely keep many straight guy friends that I'm attracted to...it just becomes awkward.
:/

I especially hate the straight guys who know that they're hot and know that you are into them...so they'll purposely hit on you or make you feel uncomfortable. I hate being teased!


Yeah those guys are attention whores. Although they're really easy to break. Either they're secretly gay and trying to feel things out behind the veil of a joke or their just ridiculously insecure in which case they're probably constantly seeking affirmation from everyone and aren't very good friends anyway.

And just to clarify, this is different than the guys who are simply flattered when you are attracted to them. I'm referring to guys who actively flirt.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 26 2012 22:32 GMT
#4424
Sorry, Ben "EGDeMusliM" Baker is the better Brit!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 26 2012 22:43 GMT
#4425
On January 27 2012 07:07 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 06:52 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Love Bling
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo0g4j_bling-interview-at-the-millenium-gaming-house_videogames


Ugh, too young. Link him again in about 5 years.

Ok fine he's still pretty cute.


I got heavily distracted by his arms
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 26 2012 22:45 GMT
#4426
On January 27 2012 07:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 07:24 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 27 2012 04:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 27 2012 04:52 Josketh wrote:
Lol, Klondikebar. I should have warned you guys like 99% of my friends are straight. So nearly all the guys in those photos like the womens.


I'll worry about that. You just get me in the same bar with him.


:O
Klondike uses special tactics!


Honestly I rarely keep many straight guy friends that I'm attracted to...it just becomes awkward.
:/

I especially hate the straight guys who know that they're hot and know that you are into them...so they'll purposely hit on you or make you feel uncomfortable. I hate being teased!


Yeah those guys are attention whores. Although they're really easy to break. Either they're secretly gay and trying to feel things out behind the veil of a joke or their just ridiculously insecure in which case they're probably constantly seeking affirmation from everyone and aren't very good friends anyway.

And just to clarify, this is different than the guys who are simply flattered when you are attracted to them. I'm referring to guys who actively flirt.


My general tactic in those situations, if they're flirting with me, is to come on to them really heavily. Forces them to take a stance.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 26 2012 22:49 GMT
#4427
Haha, my friends are actually really cool. They don't care either way and are fine with physical affection. I'm actually REALLY physical affectionate similar to how animals can be so they tend to pet me or let me nuzzle them or sleep in the same bed and all that.

I'm pretty weird but they've embraced it all. :D They also don't look bad in front of a camera ;]
Craft naked.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 26 2012 22:52 GMT
#4428
On January 27 2012 07:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 07:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 27 2012 06:52 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Love Bling
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo0g4j_bling-interview-at-the-millenium-gaming-house_videogames


Ugh, too young. Link him again in about 5 years.

Ok fine he's still pretty cute.


I got heavily distracted by his arms


Agree - I thought he was more skinny than that.

notbadobama.jpg
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 26 2012 22:53 GMT
#4429
On January 27 2012 07:49 Josketh wrote:
Haha, my friends are actually really cool. They don't care either way and are fine with physical affection. I'm actually REALLY physical affectionate similar to how animals can be so they tend to pet me or let me nuzzle them or sleep in the same bed and all that.

I'm pretty weird but they've embraced it all. :D They also don't look bad in front of a camera ;]


Livin' the dream, Josketh....
and I hate you.

moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 26 2012 22:56 GMT
#4430
On January 27 2012 07:53 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 07:49 Josketh wrote:
Haha, my friends are actually really cool. They don't care either way and are fine with physical affection. I'm actually REALLY physical affectionate similar to how animals can be so they tend to pet me or let me nuzzle them or sleep in the same bed and all that.

I'm pretty weird but they've embraced it all. :D They also don't look bad in front of a camera ;]


Livin' the dream, Josketh....
and I hate you.



Dream? I imagine that would just be torture. Sleeping the same bed as Frank would leave me with a massive hardon and I wouldn't be able to do anything with it.
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 26 2012 23:19 GMT
#4431
Eh, I don't see it like that, mate. I know my friends pretty thoroughly and I don't really tend to fall for them except in a few instances...but even then, I move past it rather fast. I don't even have lustful thoughts, ya? It's hard to explain. We just have an understanding, I guess.
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 23:30:44
January 26 2012 23:27 GMT
#4432
On January 27 2012 08:19 Josketh wrote:
Eh, I don't see it like that, mate. I know my friends pretty thoroughly and I don't really tend to fall for them except in a few instances...but even then, I move past it rather fast. I don't even have lustful thoughts, ya? It's hard to explain. We just have an understanding, I guess.



I guess I have platonic relationships with hot guys so it's not unbelievable. I do actively maintain boundaries though. No physical affection with my straight friends. While it could be totally innocent, I feel like it's a lot more likely to turn out hurting me than helping the friendship. Different strokes for different folks.

I need to stop looking at your deviantart profile. Your work is...too good.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 26 2012 23:39 GMT
#4433
On January 27 2012 07:32 Troxle wrote:
Sorry, Ben "EGDeMusliM" Baker is the better Brit!


i like em both.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 27 2012 00:21 GMT
#4434
Enjoy my deviantART all you want, Klondike. That is what it is there for, haha. Physical affection is my only true way of displaying affection correctly. My verbal affection is awkward and tends to be taken the wrong way. I've been practicing, though. haha.


oh, by the way, I'm going to go ahead and lose all ability to can real quick. I don't think I've fan-girled this hard since Tim "Robin" Frazier read my tweet at MLG.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Craft naked.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 27 2012 00:35 GMT
#4435
On January 27 2012 09:21 Josketh wrote:
Enjoy my deviantART all you want, Klondike. That is what it is there for, haha. Physical affection is my only true way of displaying affection correctly. My verbal affection is awkward and tends to be taken the wrong way. I've been practicing, though. haha.


oh, by the way, I'm going to go ahead and lose all ability to can real quick. I don't think I've fan-girled this hard since Tim "Robin" Frazier read my tweet at MLG.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


DId i miss a Deviant art link?
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 27 2012 00:37 GMT
#4436
I didn't think I could post it directly to the forums (I'm used to another board) so I PM'd it to you, RoM.
Craft naked.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 27 2012 01:19 GMT
#4437
Birthday with a porn star...
Congratz dude.
Tell us all about it afterwards.
moo...for DRG
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 01:41:00
January 27 2012 01:38 GMT
#4438
If I actually met Kennedy Carter...I'd probably faint. My cool meter cannot even handle that idea. I pretty much shut down when I saw he replied.

Same applies to if I met Axslav, Idra, Machine, Destiny, Kyle, Tyler, Day9, Artosis, Tasteless, Robin, Kibbelz, TLO, Lz, Rotti, Husky, Huk, and like a bunch of others.
Craft naked.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 02:37:14
January 27 2012 01:56 GMT
#4439
I've met half that list Josketh! :D. Destiny was actually really nice when I met him (hardly anyone knew him) and I met Dario with Bravo (the big Halo pro) and that was pretty awesome! Have to say the coolest people to meet are KiWi, SluSH, Sheth, and Fayth, they are all so down to earth its really cool. :D

Edit: Just wait for an MLG that's near you and go to it, you'll meet all the pros. And I don't think I met one that didn't want to talk to his fans, qxc was a bit distant, but you could still get him to talk if he wasn't goin' to a match.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Ankh1221
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States8 Posts
January 27 2012 03:36 GMT
#4440
I wish i were gay. How awesome would a gay cruise be? Everyone's eligible. Those guys know how to have fun.
No Dailies this week "Just to remind, I'm gone for the next week having some dental surgery! No dailies, but I will be high on nitrous oxide yay!" -- Sean Plott
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Shinee 33
Mong 33
soO 26
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
Yoon 19
Trap 19
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi982
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 171
Other Games
singsing1947
B2W.Neo975
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE99
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 39m
Stellar Fest
22h 39m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.