• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 220

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
January 24 2012 22:41 GMT
#4381
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.

Apollo is fucking amazzzzzzinggggggg. :3
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 22:43:34
January 24 2012 22:43 GMT
#4382
On January 25 2012 07:41 Match wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.

Apollo is fucking amazzzzzzinggggggg. :3


I think Rotterdam is the better looking one out of Apollo and Bitter. I also like the piercing, meh.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 23:00:23
January 24 2012 22:56 GMT
#4383
On January 25 2012 01:48 RotterdaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.


That can't be right. Here I am dropping by to say hi and then I see stuff like bitter being hotter than me, what is this nonsense. :D You guys have no taste!1121oneone!!


AH! <3 Love you Rotti!

Now all we need is a Tasteless drop-by and this will be the most interesting thread on TL. (Even though I'm pretty sure it already is. lol)
☺
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
January 24 2012 22:59 GMT
#4384
On January 25 2012 07:43 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 07:41 Match wrote:
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.

Apollo is fucking amazzzzzzinggggggg. :3


I think Rotterdam is the better looking one out of Apollo and Bitter. I also like the piercing, meh.

I really don't like Rotterdam's accent, and I also don't like his piercing. He's hot, sure, but I think Apollo is way hotter.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 23:05:37
January 24 2012 23:04 GMT
#4385
On January 25 2012 07:59 Match wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 07:43 GDR wrote:
On January 25 2012 07:41 Match wrote:
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.

Apollo is fucking amazzzzzzinggggggg. :3


I think Rotterdam is the better looking one out of Apollo and Bitter. I also like the piercing, meh.

I really don't like Rotterdam's accent, and I also don't like his piercing. He's hot, sure, but I think Apollo is way hotter.


I'll admit that it's a close call. Apollo is really cute. But Rotterdam just has this badassness about him that gives him the lead. His hair is also better.

@GDR I knew there was someone in the thread who liked the piercing. Well, if he ever decides guys are for him you get first shot. He deserves someone who won't ask him to change.

And if Tasteless dropped by I'd have to quit TL for a couple of days just to keep from gushing and making a complete fool of myself (moreso than I already do).
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 24 2012 23:14 GMT
#4386
On January 25 2012 08:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 07:59 Match wrote:
On January 25 2012 07:43 GDR wrote:
On January 25 2012 07:41 Match wrote:
On January 25 2012 05:14 DiLiGu wrote:
On January 25 2012 00:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Bitter > Rotterdam any day of the week.



Apollo > Bitter > Rotterdam. Not that anything is wrong with Rotter (<3 the accent) but I mean c'mon. Apollo is totes a cutie.


*EDIT*

Rofl at Klondike... I like you! The community "sparkplug". I like your aggressive comments haha.

Apollo is fucking amazzzzzzinggggggg. :3


I think Rotterdam is the better looking one out of Apollo and Bitter. I also like the piercing, meh.

I really don't like Rotterdam's accent, and I also don't like his piercing. He's hot, sure, but I think Apollo is way hotter.


I'll admit that it's a close call. Apollo is really cute. But Rotterdam just has this badassness about him that gives him the lead. His hair is also better.

@GDR I knew there was someone in the thread who liked the piercing. Well, if he ever decides guys are for him you get first shot. He deserves someone who won't ask him to change.

And if Tasteless dropped by I'd have to quit TL for a couple of days just to keep from gushing and making a complete fool of myself (moreso than I already do).


I know right? A post by Tasteless on TL has become a legend - Only heard of but never seen in years. The amount of sheer awesomeness from such a visit to this thread would be incalculable.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
TheOther
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1 Post
January 24 2012 23:47 GMT
#4387
--- Nuked ---
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 24 2012 23:52 GMT
#4388
oh my god, mrbitter and rotterdam both posting here :D
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 25 2012 02:13 GMT
#4389
On January 25 2012 08:52 Roe wrote:
oh my god, mrbitter and rotterdam both posting here :D


I couldn't find it again, but Rotti is a hottie made me smile
☺
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
January 25 2012 02:56 GMT
#4390
On January 25 2012 11:13 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 08:52 Roe wrote:
oh my god, mrbitter and rotterdam both posting here :D


I couldn't find it again, but Rotti is a hottie made me smile


I'm gonna claim credit :D

On January 17 2012 21:29 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 21:08 Barburas wrote:
On January 17 2012 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
As a Brit, I assure you Apollo is nothing particularly special


Er... how does you being a Brit in anyway matter to someone's opinion of Apollo's looks?

...
I'm basically going to bandwagon on the Rotti is a Hotti train, right into the sexy dutchman station.

Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 10:52:44
January 25 2012 10:51 GMT
#4391
I hate you Klondike.
I bought my bf these glasses because of you.

http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Buddy-Wayfarer-Brothers-Sunglasses/dp/B0018Q5TJM/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1327488738&sr=1-1

When they arrive, guess who he will cosplay as....in bed
:D
moo...for DRG
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 25 2012 11:31 GMT
#4392
How many of you guys have boyfriends and how long have you been together?

My David and I are going on 3 years.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 25 2012 11:54 GMT
#4393
been with mine for almost 5
god that makes me feel old.
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 25 2012 12:41 GMT
#4394
On January 25 2012 19:51 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I hate you Klondike.
I bought my bf these glasses because of you.

http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Buddy-Wayfarer-Brothers-Sunglasses/dp/B0018Q5TJM/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1327488738&sr=1-1

When they arrive, guess who he will cosplay as....in bed
:D



His APM will make you scream.

#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 25 2012 12:50 GMT
#4395
On January 25 2012 11:56 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 11:13 Axero wrote:
On January 25 2012 08:52 Roe wrote:
oh my god, mrbitter and rotterdam both posting here :D


I couldn't find it again, but Rotti is a hottie made me smile


I'm gonna claim credit :D


:D , lets see how many people we can get to add it to their signature!
☺
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 25 2012 12:51 GMT
#4396
On January 25 2012 20:31 jarrydesque wrote:
How many of you guys have boyfriends and how long have you been together?

My David and I are going on 3 years.


3 years 8 months for my sins
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 25 2012 13:27 GMT
#4397
You know someone has a lot of sins when they start counting the months.
moo...for DRG
HeLkAt
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada15 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 16:24:09
January 25 2012 15:59 GMT
#4398


User was banned for this post.
never give up, never surrender
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 26 2012 08:51 GMT
#4399
This is hilarious. I will say this: Half of the views on that new Santa Machine commercial are from me.

However, it is mainly because as I see more of Machine I am noticing how similar he is to a good buddy of mine. It is borderline eerie.

Here is a comparison of these two. They could be close cousins. Similar voices and personalities, too. I just took one of machine's photos and pasted it next to a photo I took of my friend. It was the only one I had handy where they were making somewhat of similar faces. :X

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Craft naked.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 26 2012 08:53 GMT
#4400
wow....
I say your buddy's much hotter.
:O
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 667
ComeBackTV 374
SteadfastSC319
Rex127
CosmosSc2 54
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 329
ProTech157
Rex 131
CosmosSc2 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57999
Jaedong 1503
firebathero 1187
Hyuk 711
Soma 653
EffOrt 652
Horang2 527
BeSt 476
Mini 469
Soulkey 447
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
ZerO 298
Last 278
Rush 275
Stork 250
ggaemo 188
Snow 180
Light 176
Killer 90
Mind 62
hero 61
Free 54
Pusan 47
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
sorry 31
Shine 31
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 21
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
Trap 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc12047
Dendi700
qojqva666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 591
markeloff123
edward58
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2066
Khaldor1829
Other Games
gofns46507
ArmadaUGS2172
singsing2074
olofmeister1292
B2W.Neo903
hiko542
byalli380
XBOCT278
Pyrionflax196
Liquid`VortiX173
Mew2King86
QueenE68
ZerO(Twitch)17
Railgan9
KnowMe4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 581
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1438
League of Legends
• Nemesis1597
• Jankos1480
• TFBlade628
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
• Shiphtur162
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 36m
OSC
22h 36m
Stellar Fest
22h 36m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.