• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:16
CEST 01:16
KST 08:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8773 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 218

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 15:01 GMT
#4341
On January 23 2012 23:53 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 23:36 marvellosity wrote:
On January 23 2012 23:27 neoghaleon55 wrote:
your love life sounds so tragic, klondike!!
I hope you'll find someone...at a barcraft<3

Btw, I'm dating someone who looks exactly like DRG
:D

god I feel dirty....


Pics or it didn't happen :p



Just for you, Klondike


+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Left, DRG, right my date


BOO! No hipster glasses!

I definitely see the resemblance though.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 23 2012 15:05 GMT
#4342
they literally have the same nose, same eyebrows and same bucklike teeth/smile
DRG's face is a little sharper, while my date's a bit more round.
That's the only difference...
it's kind of creepy.

moo...for DRG
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
January 23 2012 15:24 GMT
#4343
On January 24 2012 00:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
they literally have the same nose, same eyebrows and same bucklike teeth/smile
DRG's face is a little sharper, while my date's a bit more round.
That's the only difference...
it's kind of creepy.




Hahaha fanboy!

Actually yeah i see it. That's kiiiind of awesome :D
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 23 2012 19:19 GMT
#4344
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 23 2012 19:21 GMT
#4345
Already watched it twice. He's just so damn sweet.
#2throwed
Kluey
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1197 Posts
January 23 2012 21:05 GMT
#4346
Stephano and BlinG seem gay. o_o
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 23 2012 21:35 GMT
#4347
On January 24 2012 06:05 Kluey wrote:
Stephano and BlinG seem gay. o_o


I dont think so. Doesnt stop me from liking Bling though.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 23 2012 22:41 GMT
#4348
On January 24 2012 06:35 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 06:05 Kluey wrote:
Stephano and BlinG seem gay. o_o


I dont think so. Doesnt stop me from liking Bling though.


Yeah. Watching Bling's stream earlier was nice. And he's British AND Protoss. Score!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 03:52 GMT
#4349
*sigh* Doa got a haircut. FRACK! I should NOT drink and watch IPL!
#2throwed
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
January 24 2012 04:04 GMT
#4350
Just wanted to say that I love you guys for gushing over Rotterdam. He searches TL to see where his name is popping up on occasion, and a day or two ago, this thread was all the rage.

Made my weekend. :D
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 24 2012 04:12 GMT
#4351
On January 24 2012 13:04 MrBitter wrote:
Just wanted to say that I love you guys for gushing over Rotterdam. He searches TL to see where his name is popping up on occasion, and a day or two ago, this thread was all the rage.

Made my weekend. :D


LOL thats awesome. Your awesome too, ill have you know. It was great to meet you at Columbus last year.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 04:29 GMT
#4352
On January 24 2012 13:04 MrBitter wrote:
Just wanted to say that I love you guys for gushing over Rotterdam. He searches TL to see where his name is popping up on occasion, and a day or two ago, this thread was all the rage.

Made my weekend. :D


There are several guys in this thread who gush over you too...you don't get off scott free. I think the Bitterdam combo in general mesmerizes us.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 24 2012 04:40 GMT
#4353
Bitter you were awesome in person.
I met you at Anaheim last year.

Quick!
Someone dig up a shirtless picture of Bitter so we can gush at him, too!
lol
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 24 2012 05:06 GMT
#4354
On January 24 2012 13:40 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Bitter you were awesome in person.
I met you at Anaheim last year.

Quick!
Someone dig up a shirtless picture of Bitter so we can gush at him, too!
lol


Adorable smile:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


When I googled "Mr. Bitter shirtless:"

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 24 2012 05:19 GMT
#4355
On January 24 2012 14:06 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 13:40 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Bitter you were awesome in person.
I met you at Anaheim last year.

Quick!
Someone dig up a shirtless picture of Bitter so we can gush at him, too!
lol


Adorable smile:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


When I googled "Mr. Bitter shirtless:"

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]






Oh, Mr. Bitter... /swoon
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 05:28:00
January 24 2012 05:27 GMT
#4356
So . . . I'm a straight guy and there has been a few gay guys that have been interested in me. What's the nicest way of saying I'm not gay - a random comment saying "Man, I really like girls" ()?

But I'm more interested in how you guys feel about these kind of scenarios. You find a guy you really like, hope he's gay, but then you get a sad realization that he's not. I mean I have a hard enough time finding a girl I like and my pool to searchthrough is signifigantly bigger.
Edit: I hope my question wasn't depressing either I was just sincerely interested.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 05:36:29
January 24 2012 05:35 GMT
#4357
On January 24 2012 14:27 McFeser wrote:
So . . . I'm a straight guy and there has been a few gay guys that have been interested in me. What's the nicest way of saying I'm not gay - a random comment saying "Man, I really like girls" ()?

But I'm more interested in how you guys feel about these kind of scenarios. You find a guy you really like, hope he's gay, but then you get a sad realization that he's not. I mean I have a hard enough time finding a girl I like and my pool to searchthrough is signifigantly bigger.
Edit: I hope my question wasn't depressing either I was just sincerely interested.


Do not assume that everyone is interested in you.
Even if they hit on you, it's usually just a joke.
However if it's like a sexual harassment or if they say "let's have sex", then you could just lay down the line and say "I'm not interested, sorry"
You don't even need to say you're not gay.
By statistics every reasonable person should approach everyone as if they are straight.
moo...for DRG
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
January 24 2012 12:39 GMT
#4358
On January 24 2012 14:27 McFeser wrote:
So . . . I'm a straight guy and there has been a few gay guys that have been interested in me. What's the nicest way of saying I'm not gay - a random comment saying "Man, I really like girls" ()?

But I'm more interested in how you guys feel about these kind of scenarios. You find a guy you really like, hope he's gay, but then you get a sad realization that he's not. I mean I have a hard enough time finding a girl I like and my pool to searchthrough is signifigantly bigger.
Edit: I hope my question wasn't depressing either I was just sincerely interested.


thats fine, even happened to me too (from the gay side, having a crush on someone straight ) - just think about how you'd react finding out a girl has a crush on you, but you're not interested (maybe only wanting to be friends but nothing else or something like that, I heard thats even possible )

just try to calmly ask him if he's gay (without sounding too offensive), or in case you know that he is, tell him that you're not, but try to not sound either offending OR pittying (as in "oh, I'm so sorry for you, but I'm not gay, for you I wish I would, but I'm not" or something like that - quickly sounds as if you're making fun or something and usually doesn't end well in my experiences)

and yeah, its rather depressing but I guess we just get along with it. most people pretend that they're totally straight anyways, so we mostly don't have much hope about finding out that the guy we have a crush on is gay..... well, we usually have much hope, but we know that its unlikely
again, think what you'd say if you find out that the girl you're into is actually a lesbian ^^

as for your edit, thanks for being so thoughtful, but most gays will gladly answer such questions, since it brings more understanding and insight from the straight guys towards gay guys. which is kinda the thing we want absolutly most - getting rid of borders and prejudices ^^

all of the above is personal opinion or experience, and I'm not even fully gay but bi, so there. don't take it as given, I have at least one gay friend who'd choke me for posting this XD
'cause I can
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 24 2012 12:52 GMT
#4359
On January 24 2012 13:04 MrBitter wrote:
Just wanted to say that I love you guys for gushing over Rotterdam. He searches TL to see where his name is popping up on occasion, and a day or two ago, this thread was all the rage.

Made my weekend. :D


Even though it's nothing like it, I feel like I've been caught with my hand in the sweetie jar.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 24 2012 15:36 GMT
#4360
On January 24 2012 13:04 MrBitter wrote:
Just wanted to say that I love you guys for gushing over Rotterdam. He searches TL to see where his name is popping up on occasion, and a day or two ago, this thread was all the rage.

Made my weekend. :D


When is Rotterdam dropping by to say hi? >.>
☺
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE137
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 594
Artosis 553
910 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever623
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Counter-Strike
minikerr17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5910
Other Games
summit1g7752
shahzam570
C9.Mang0282
ArmadaUGS82
Trikslyr44
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen256
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
44m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 44m
Stellar Fest
13h 44m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.