• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 213

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 18 2012 22:32 GMT
#4241
This never happens with any of my straight friends
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 22:33 GMT
#4242
On January 19 2012 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p


Well he's coming to town next month. If I break down...I'll let you know.


I'll try to work on your psyche


You're a bully. I think the week before he comes I'm just going to masturbate until I jizz blood so even in a moment of poor judgment I won't be able to do anything bad.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:35 GMT
#4243
On January 19 2012 07:33 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]

Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p


Well he's coming to town next month. If I break down...I'll let you know.


I'll try to work on your psyche


You're a bully. I think the week before he comes I'm just going to masturbate until I jizz blood so even in a moment of poor judgment I won't be able to do anything bad.


Your reasoning is faulty, because you won't be able to do anything *good*. And that's the 2nd time you called me that, I'll have to go for the hat-trick.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 22:37:37
January 18 2012 22:37 GMT
#4244
On January 19 2012 07:32 Bortlett wrote:
This never happens with any of my straight friends


You're not alone
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 22:39 GMT
#4245
On January 19 2012 07:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:33 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]


Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p


Well he's coming to town next month. If I break down...I'll let you know.


I'll try to work on your psyche


You're a bully. I think the week before he comes I'm just going to masturbate until I jizz blood so even in a moment of poor judgment I won't be able to do anything bad.


Your reasoning is faulty, because you won't be able to do anything *good*. And that's the 2nd time you called me that, I'll have to go for the hat-trick.


I'm sure you'll earn your hat trick in good time. I'm going to go back to watching vilePsy stream. YOUR TEMPTATIONS WILL NOT AFFECT ME!!


@Bort
It's entirely possible that it could but I maintain that it's not necessarily a good thing.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:39 GMT
#4246
Nince grammar ninja edit, Troxle <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:40 GMT
#4247
On January 19 2012 07:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:35 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:33 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]

Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p


Well he's coming to town next month. If I break down...I'll let you know.


I'll try to work on your psyche


You're a bully. I think the week before he comes I'm just going to masturbate until I jizz blood so even in a moment of poor judgment I won't be able to do anything bad.


Your reasoning is faulty, because you won't be able to do anything *good*. And that's the 2nd time you called me that, I'll have to go for the hat-trick.


I'm sure you'll earn your hat trick in good time. I'm going to go back to watching vilePsy stream. YOUR TEMPTATIONS WILL NOT AFFECT ME!!


@Bort
It's entirely possible that it could but I maintain that it's not necessarily a good thing.


I get to everyone eventually, Klondike.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 18 2012 22:47 GMT
#4248
On January 19 2012 07:39 Klondikebar wrote:
@Bort
It's entirely possible that it could but I maintain that it's not necessarily a good thing.


I was mostly joking with the frowny face, I'm not sure it would be a good thing either. That or even friends with benefits can add a lot of complications.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 18 2012 23:04 GMT
#4249
I tend to agree with Klondi. Sleeping with friends is really just going to cause issues. Why not just go out and find someone you don't know - just simplifies everything.

In more pressing issues, I'd like to voice my concern at how little progress we've made with Operation Kennigit-in-a-speedo. We need to start thinking out of the box and throwing some ideas around.

I was thinking we run with SOPA. Kennigit in something revealing with "Stop SOPA" across it. We can then use it as an Anti SOPA campaign to rally lots of hot girls (wink) to the cause. Because he is a scholar and a gentleman, he simply can't say no to aiding the fight against oppression. Plus there will be hot girls and guys like that so... there is that as well.

I was also thinking that we need to take a leaf out of straight guys books. If you can't get what you want, lower your standards. Maybe we're being a bit optimistic with the speedo thing. Maybe we should be like, "Fine, no speedo, but then we want a new pic each month with at least a naughty wink or something". Maybe we can do a SOPA calendar!

Anyway, that's all I got. I have to go tear my skin off. I think the heat has finally cracked me.

#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 23:10 GMT
#4250
On January 19 2012 08:04 jarrydesque wrote:
I tend to agree with Klondi. Sleeping with friends is really just going to cause issues. Why not just go out and find someone you don't know - just simplifies everything.

In more pressing issues, I'd like to voice my concern at how little progress we've made with Operation Kennigit-in-a-speedo. We need to start thinking out of the box and throwing some ideas around.

I was thinking we run with SOPA. Kennigit in something revealing with "Stop SOPA" across it. We can then use it as an Anti SOPA campaign to rally lots of hot girls (wink) to the cause. Because he is a scholar and a gentleman, he simply can't say no to aiding the fight against oppression. Plus there will be hot girls and guys like that so... there is that as well.

I was also thinking that we need to take a leaf out of straight guys books. If you can't get what you want, lower your standards. Maybe we're being a bit optimistic with the speedo thing. Maybe we should be like, "Fine, no speedo, but then we want a new pic each month with at least a naughty wink or something". Maybe we can do a SOPA calendar!

Anyway, that's all I got. I have to go tear my skin off. I think the heat has finally cracked me.



We'll start by demanding a coy smile...then we can see where a few drinks takes us.
#2throwed
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
January 18 2012 23:45 GMT
#4251
Jarry is a professional recruiter... ^^
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 19 2012 00:06 GMT
#4252
Anyone else trying out the Kingdoms of Amular demo? I just started but the intro cinematics (story telling), and first few minutes of gameplay seem promising.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 00:25:06
January 19 2012 00:15 GMT
#4253
Couple of the year!
If I do say so myself
:D

SO #%$%ing ADORABLE!
*runs off to write yaoi
lol


[image loading]

moo...for DRG
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 00:42:25
January 19 2012 00:39 GMT
#4254
On January 19 2012 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
Nince grammar ninja edit, Troxle <3


So my flaw was seen! Oh well. I try and be good at writing the English language, occasionally.

P.S. Did you miss your typo or was it planned that way?
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
KaueCastro
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil18 Posts
January 19 2012 00:47 GMT
#4255
Gays prefer gays that look like girls(ya all know, dressing/speaking like one) or another gay which is more like a man?
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 19 2012 00:49 GMT
#4256
On January 19 2012 09:47 KaueCastro wrote:
Gays prefer gays that look like girls(ya all know, dressing/speaking like one) or another gay which is more like a man?


Everyone's different
No generalization on a whole population can be made.
moo...for DRG
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
January 19 2012 01:10 GMT
#4257
On January 19 2012 09:15 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Couple of the year!
If I do say so myself
:D

SO #%$%ing ADORABLE!
*runs off to write yaoi
lol



[image loading]



Post it yo.
Inno pls...
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 19 2012 01:27 GMT
#4258
On January 19 2012 09:47 KaueCastro wrote:
Gays prefer gays that look like girls(ya all know, dressing/speaking like one) or another gay which is more like a man?


like someone said above me, its totally different. For example, i prefer guys that arnt as effeminate. But then again im the type of guy that unless you knew i was gay, or bi i should say, you would never know.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 19 2012 02:44 GMT
#4259
On January 19 2012 09:47 KaueCastro wrote:
Gays prefer gays that look like girls(ya all know, dressing/speaking like one) or another gay which is more like a man?


Its widely different. Same as straight men who prefer more masculine women to the feminine ones.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
January 19 2012 07:31 GMT
#4260
On January 19 2012 09:49 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 09:47 KaueCastro wrote:
Gays prefer gays that look like girls(ya all know, dressing/speaking like one) or another gay which is more like a man?


Everyone's different
No generalization on a whole population can be made.


Consistent with hegemonic masculinity, I find that male escorts who advertise masculine behavior charge higher prices for their services, whereas escorts who advertise less masculine behavior charge significantly less, a differential on the order of 17 percent. Results show that race and sexual behavior interactions exert a strong influence on prices charged by male sex workers, confirming aspects of intersectionality theory.

http://asr.sagepub.com/content/75/5/679.abstract

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5058
Jaedong 3223
Leta 2106
Soulkey 1600
EffOrt 850
Soma 461
Horang2 446
Rush 324
BeSt 322
Mini 297
[ Show more ]
Stork 254
Light 236
Pusan 182
Killer 154
ggaemo 152
Larva 149
Zeus 145
Snow 140
Barracks 120
firebathero 85
hero 68
Sea.KH 57
JYJ 57
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 34
Sharp 33
Bale 31
Aegong 25
Shinee 24
Sexy 17
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Shine 8
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7401
Dendi676
qojqva622
XaKoH 389
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1607
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo790
byalli564
Lowko348
Livibee190
DeMusliM189
mouzStarbuck109
OGKoka 105
Liquid`VortiX83
ArmadaUGS75
Chillindude5
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV535
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream227
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV357
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 43m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.