• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7302 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 17 2012 20:59 GMT
#4201
On January 18 2012 02:28 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 01:10 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:13 Bortlett wrote:
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.


I like everything about this picture


Seconded.


Thirded.


Fourthed.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 17 2012 21:09 GMT
#4202
On January 18 2012 05:59 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 02:28 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 18 2012 01:10 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:13 Bortlett wrote:
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.


I like everything about this picture


Seconded.


Thirded.


Fourthed.


Have to account for the lurkers.

Eighth(ed).
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 17 2012 21:41 GMT
#4203
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.

Glad it finally got there, sorry it took so long!
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
January 17 2012 21:47 GMT
#4204
On January 18 2012 06:09 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 05:59 Troxle wrote:
On January 18 2012 02:28 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 18 2012 01:10 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:13 Bortlett wrote:
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.


I like everything about this picture


Seconded.


Thirded.


Fourthed.


Have to account for the lurkers.

Eighth(ed).


Ninthed
Happiness only real when shared.
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
January 17 2012 22:08 GMT
#4205
I'ma go ahead and say what's on everyone's mind. Great picture, great pose, great looking guy, all wrapped up in a great shirt. Tenthed. I SO want to get one of those sometime. X3
The fox is back.
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
January 17 2012 22:10 GMT
#4206
On January 18 2012 07:08 Silverfoxx wrote:
I'ma go ahead and say what's on everyone's mind. Great picture, great pose, great looking guy, all wrapped up in a great shirt. Tenthed. I SO want to get one of those sometime. X3


I bet you want one of the shirts, too.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 17 2012 22:12 GMT
#4207
On January 18 2012 07:10 rbx270j wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 07:08 Silverfoxx wrote:
I'ma go ahead and say what's on everyone's mind. Great picture, great pose, great looking guy, all wrapped up in a great shirt. Tenthed. I SO want to get one of those sometime. X3


I bet you want one of the shirts, too.


Why? If it comes with a shirt he's just going to take it off anyway...
#2throwed
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
January 17 2012 23:42 GMT
#4208
On January 18 2012 07:12 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 07:10 rbx270j wrote:
On January 18 2012 07:08 Silverfoxx wrote:
I'ma go ahead and say what's on everyone's mind. Great picture, great pose, great looking guy, all wrapped up in a great shirt. Tenthed. I SO want to get one of those sometime. X3


I bet you want one of the shirts, too.


Why? If it comes with a shirt he's just going to take it off anyway...


Maybe. But if you know what you're doing, shirts can become quite fun. You can use them like short rope or a blindfold, you know. >:3
The fox is back.
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
January 17 2012 23:50 GMT
#4209
On January 18 2012 08:42 Silverfoxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 07:12 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 18 2012 07:10 rbx270j wrote:
On January 18 2012 07:08 Silverfoxx wrote:
I'ma go ahead and say what's on everyone's mind. Great picture, great pose, great looking guy, all wrapped up in a great shirt. Tenthed. I SO want to get one of those sometime. X3


I bet you want one of the shirts, too.


Why? If it comes with a shirt he's just going to take it off anyway...


Maybe. But if you know what you're doing, shirts can become quite fun. You can use them like short rope or a blindfold, you know. >:3


Take it from me, that can ruin a nice shirt , not that I have ever minded in the moment lol.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 18 2012 09:18 GMT
#4210
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
BadWolf0
Profile Joined September 2010
United States300 Posts
January 18 2012 11:45 GMT
#4211
On the caster debate... definitely Apollo. Or wait, no! Rotti. Nah, Apollo. AHH NO ITS ROTTI!! That is an exact transcription of my thoughts when they cast together/near each other. Oh, and 11thd on the shirt :D Yay this thread. I don't know if any other people on here play customs but we got a good lil crew of fabulous drivers in Photon Cycles. Come play w our excellent gaymer crew (BadWolf, TheDoctor, CaptainJack). There's nothing gayer, well, gaymier then TRON! Hot men in tight bodysuits driving to Daft Punk? cmoon
All hail the Queen!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 13:02 GMT
#4212
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


It's a hard life, drinking and partying in the summer. My deepest sympathies in these troubled times.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 18 2012 13:24 GMT
#4213
On January 18 2012 22:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


It's a hard life, drinking and partying in the summer. My deepest sympathies in these troubled times.


You joke but it's not easy to find time to do these things when you wake up after midday.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 13:28 GMT
#4214
On January 18 2012 22:24 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 22:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


It's a hard life, drinking and partying in the summer. My deepest sympathies in these troubled times.


You joke but it's not easy to find time to do these things when you wake up after midday.


Are you suggesting you normally drink and have parties in the morning?!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 18 2012 13:44 GMT
#4215
On January 18 2012 22:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 22:24 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 18 2012 22:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


It's a hard life, drinking and partying in the summer. My deepest sympathies in these troubled times.


You joke but it's not easy to find time to do these things when you wake up after midday.


Are you suggesting you normally drink and have parties in the morning?!


Na, but it does push back all my other activities, like loafing around the house and playing computer games!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 14:06 GMT
#4216
On January 18 2012 22:44 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 22:28 marvellosity wrote:
On January 18 2012 22:24 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 18 2012 22:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


It's a hard life, drinking and partying in the summer. My deepest sympathies in these troubled times.


You joke but it's not easy to find time to do these things when you wake up after midday.


Are you suggesting you normally drink and have parties in the morning?!


Na, but it does push back all my other activities, like loafing around the house and playing computer games!


Poor dear Are you still playing Terran?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 14:17:09
January 18 2012 14:13 GMT
#4217
I switched back to Toss briefly before SWTOR came out and have not played since. I'm bored of SWTOR though, playing Dungeon Defenders now.

Bring on Guild Wars 2, Tera Online and The Secret World.

Both Wikipedia and Reddit are out. Sadface.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 15:24 GMT
#4218
On January 18 2012 23:13 jarrydesque wrote:
I switched back to Toss briefly before SWTOR came out and have not played since. I'm bored of SWTOR though, playing Dungeon Defenders now.

Bring on Guild Wars 2, Tera Online and The Secret World.

Both Wikipedia and Reddit are out. Sadface.


Bored of SWTOR?! ...I guess I can understand that. The game isn't nearly as refined as WoW so a lot of the annoying stuff that shouldn't be there is still there. I only get to play about an hour a day, if that, so I am not yet bored.
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 15:41:07
January 18 2012 15:39 GMT
#4219
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


Cape Town is only that hot because you live there <3.

Regarding SWTOR, a lot of people are trying to get me to play it, but I got really burnt out on WoW. What's the end game like? Typical raiding/pvp stuff, or something different?
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 16:13:08
January 18 2012 16:02 GMT
#4220
On January 19 2012 00:39 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


Cape Town is only that hot because you live there <3.

Regarding SWTOR, a lot of people are trying to get me to play it, but I got really burnt out on WoW. What's the end game like? Typical raiding/pvp stuff, or something different?


The endgame is exactly like WoW except there's less of it. Also, since each raid only requires 1 tank, there's an even bigger tank shortage than there is in WoW except there's no LFG tool to help so don't expect to do 4 man dungeons.

I'm having fun with the game and the single player portion alone makes it worth it but...I've always wondered how the game design process can produce such patently bad decisions.
#2throwed
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever465
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0133
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 53m
Stellar Fest
14h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.