• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7317 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 210

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 17 2012 01:13 GMT
#4181
On January 17 2012 08:31 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 06:31 Troxle wrote:
Apollo hands down is the cutest caster!

RoM you lucky bastard....I got to talk to all the pros and got all their signatures but I could never catch any of the commentators. Columbus was amazing though nonetheless.



My fav player to meet at Columbus was ThorZain since it was his only MLG. So cute in person.


ThorZain is unbelievably cute, omg, I would die if I met him in person.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 17 2012 01:27 GMT
#4182
Anyone who likes Tasteless is definetly tasteful. He is the handsome-est of nerds, and the sexiest of beasts.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 17 2012 02:00 GMT
#4183
On January 17 2012 10:27 GDR wrote:
Anyone who likes Tasteless is definetly tasteful. He is the handsome-est of nerds, and the sexiest of beasts.


And his coy little smirk makes me feel funny things.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 17 2012 02:49 GMT
#4184
On January 17 2012 11:00 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 10:27 GDR wrote:
Anyone who likes Tasteless is definetly tasteful. He is the handsome-est of nerds, and the sexiest of beasts.


And his coy little smirk makes me feel funny things.


I like his piercings. They aren't anything fancy, but they add some character. I also really liked it when he used to have red hair.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 17 2012 02:53 GMT
#4185
Apollo is still better looking than Tasteless in my opinion, but they are both winners

And Bort, I have no attraction to ThorZaIN. I talked to him at Columbus, but eh, there was so many better people to look at there
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 17 2012 04:09 GMT
#4186
On January 17 2012 11:53 Troxle wrote:
Apollo is still better looking than Tasteless in my opinion, but they are both winners

And Bort, I have no attraction to ThorZaIN. I talked to him at Columbus, but eh, there was so many better people to look at there


Apollo is sexy, I agree with that. I think it's the accent.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 17 2012 04:21 GMT
#4187
Since we're on Brits, thanks to HSC4 I have a thing for d.Bling
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Oiseaux
Profile Joined May 2011
United States676 Posts
January 17 2012 04:57 GMT
#4188
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Rotterdam isn't cute...
...he's fucking hot.
"[S]o be ready to kiss a few donkeys with glued-on paper horns during your unicorn hunt." -Some stupid 4x4 magazine
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 17 2012 05:28 GMT
#4189
On January 17 2012 13:57 Oiseaux wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Rotterdam isn't cute...
...he's fucking hot.


I wish he worked out. That would make him perfect.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 17 2012 11:31 GMT
#4190
Tasteless is without a doubt king of hot. No other casters really come close.

Beyond that the only ones I can think of (I know I do have weird taste) are Mr Bitter. He is very sexy. I like Doa too. Take is a burner too.

Rotterdam makes me retch in my mouth a little bit. Ugh.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
January 17 2012 12:08 GMT
#4191
On January 17 2012 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
As a Brit, I assure you Apollo is nothing particularly special


Er... how does you being a Brit in anyway matter to someone's opinion of Apollo's looks?
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 12:30:58
January 17 2012 12:29 GMT
#4192
On January 17 2012 21:08 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
As a Brit, I assure you Apollo is nothing particularly special


Er... how does you being a Brit in anyway matter to someone's opinion of Apollo's looks?

its about the whole package, (I think-important edit is important) marvellosity is making a statement about Apollo's accent since as a caster, that is your most marketable asset, since you spend the majority of time off camera. Apollo is cute, but I don't flip out over the voice, being a limmie scum bag myself,
but hot damn Rotterdam...

I'm basically going to bandwagon on the Rotti is a Hotti train, right into the sexy dutchman station.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 17 2012 12:50 GMT
#4193
On January 17 2012 21:29 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 21:08 Barburas wrote:
On January 17 2012 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
As a Brit, I assure you Apollo is nothing particularly special


Er... how does you being a Brit in anyway matter to someone's opinion of Apollo's looks?

its about the whole package, (I think-important edit is important) marvellosity is making a statement about Apollo's accent since as a caster, that is your most marketable asset, since you spend the majority of time off camera. Apollo is cute, but I don't flip out over the voice, being a limmie scum bag myself,
but hot damn Rotterdam...

I'm basically going to bandwagon on the Rotti is a Hotti train, right into the sexy dutchman station.


Quite, I can offer an opinion not swayed by his accent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
January 17 2012 13:57 GMT
#4194
I am gay and I play sc2, does that make me special?
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 17 2012 14:04 GMT
#4195
On January 17 2012 22:57 Zanazuah wrote:
I am gay and I play sc2, does that make me special?


No. Being Swedish does though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 17 2012 14:53 GMT
#4196
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 17:27:12
January 17 2012 14:55 GMT
#4197
On January 17 2012 21:29 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 21:08 Barburas wrote:
On January 17 2012 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
As a Brit, I assure you Apollo is nothing particularly special


Er... how does you being a Brit in anyway matter to someone's opinion of Apollo's looks?

its about the whole package, (I think-important edit is important) marvellosity is making a statement about Apollo's accent since as a caster, that is your most marketable asset, since you spend the majority of time off camera. Apollo is cute, but I don't flip out over the voice, being a limmie scum bag myself,
but hot damn Rotterdam...

I'm basically going to bandwagon on the Rotti is a Hotti train, right into the sexy dutchman station.


I've heard Apollo dresses incredibly well which is rare for a caster. Although people think TLO dresses well so I'm not sure I trust their opinions...
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 17 2012 15:13 GMT
#4198
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.


I like everything about this picture
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 17 2012 16:10 GMT
#4199
On January 18 2012 00:13 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.


I like everything about this picture


Seconded.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 17 2012 17:28 GMT
#4200
On January 18 2012 01:10 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:13 Bortlett wrote:
On January 17 2012 23:53 jarrydesque wrote:
Like my shirt?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Big loves to R1CH, the wizard that got it to deepest darkest Africa.


I like everything about this picture


Seconded.


Thirded.
#2throwed
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever465
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0133
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 53m
Stellar Fest
14h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.