• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10591 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 16 2012 15:39 GMT
#4161
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Good boy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 16 2012 15:45 GMT
#4162
On January 17 2012 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Good boy


You're such a bully.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 16 2012 15:56 GMT
#4163
On January 17 2012 00:45 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Good boy


You're such a bully.


:o you should appreciate the praise!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 16 2012 16:06 GMT
#4164
On January 17 2012 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Good boy


You're such a bully.


:o you should appreciate the praise!


That would kill the banter!
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 16 2012 16:18 GMT
#4165
On January 17 2012 01:06 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Good boy


You're such a bully.


:o you should appreciate the praise!


That would kill the banter!


Tsk, I'm not here to banter for your amusement ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 16 2012 16:21 GMT
#4166
On January 17 2012 01:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:06 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


Good boy


You're such a bully.


:o you should appreciate the praise!


That would kill the banter!


Tsk, I'm not here to banter for your amusement ^^


Then you better post more pics of your abs because I need to be entertained somehow.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 16 2012 16:24 GMT
#4167
I know a game called Starcraft 2 that might interest you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 16 2012 16:27 GMT
#4168
On January 17 2012 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
I know a game called Starcraft 2 that might interest you?


Can't play it at work And ironically I can't work at work because I've got tons of stupid conference calls and people who are supposed to be sending me things aren't sending me things. /rage
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 16 2012 16:39 GMT
#4169
Chase the bastards.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 16 2012 16:43 GMT
#4170
On January 17 2012 01:39 marvellosity wrote:
Chase the bastards.


My boss is hounding them. I am but a lowly peon and do not possess the authority to chase anyone. Oh well, a slow monday is way better than a crazy one.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 16 2012 16:48 GMT
#4171
On January 17 2012 01:27 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
I know a game called Starcraft 2 that might interest you?


Can't play it at work And ironically I can't work at work because I've got tons of stupid conference calls and people who are supposed to be sending me things aren't sending me things. /rage

oooo gimme the number and I'll prank call the conference call. It'll set up a distraction allowing you to get out of work!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 16 2012 17:07 GMT
#4172
On January 17 2012 01:48 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
I know a game called Starcraft 2 that might interest you?


Can't play it at work And ironically I can't work at work because I've got tons of stupid conference calls and people who are supposed to be sending me things aren't sending me things. /rage

oooo gimme the number and I'll prank call the conference call. It'll set up a distraction allowing you to get out of work!


It's over...I have no idea why I was invited to this call. It was not relevant to me in the least. I guess people just like to make meetings as big as possible to feel important. That was a waste of 30 minutes.
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 16 2012 17:49 GMT
#4173
On January 17 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:48 Roe wrote:
On January 17 2012 01:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
I know a game called Starcraft 2 that might interest you?


Can't play it at work And ironically I can't work at work because I've got tons of stupid conference calls and people who are supposed to be sending me things aren't sending me things. /rage

oooo gimme the number and I'll prank call the conference call. It'll set up a distraction allowing you to get out of work!


It's over...I have no idea why I was invited to this call. It was not relevant to me in the least. I guess people just like to make meetings as big as possible to feel important. That was a waste of 30 minutes.


This is pretty much how I feel after every meeting . If it weren't for politics, most issues discussed in meetings could handled informally by 2-3 people.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 16 2012 19:23 GMT
#4174
On January 17 2012 00:33 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


I think Rotterdam is hot too, Tasteless doesn't do anything for me though for whatever reason .


>.> + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Even after looking at that picture? Such a cute picture.
☺
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 16 2012 19:30 GMT
#4175
On January 17 2012 04:23 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:33 Bortlett wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:31 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 17 2012 00:28 Bortlett wrote:
So we've talked a lot about cute players, what about cute casters? I for one think Wolf is REALLY cute, Artosis is as well. Both are straight but I can dream .


In the interest of not being too easily pleased I'm going to limit myself to two: Rotterdam and Tasteless.


I think Rotterdam is hot too, Tasteless doesn't do anything for me though for whatever reason .


>.> + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Even after looking at that picture? Such a cute picture.


I think thats the best picture of him. But it still doesnt do anything for me either. I met him in person at Columbus. Nicest guy ever.

I do like Rotti, just wish he'd get the piercing out.

The only other caster is Apollo <3
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 16 2012 21:31 GMT
#4176
Apollo hands down is the cutest caster!

RoM you lucky bastard....I got to talk to all the pros and got all their signatures but I could never catch any of the commentators. Columbus was amazing though nonetheless.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 16 2012 23:25 GMT
#4177
As a Brit, I assure you Apollo is nothing particularly special
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 16 2012 23:31 GMT
#4178
On January 17 2012 06:31 Troxle wrote:
Apollo hands down is the cutest caster!

RoM you lucky bastard....I got to talk to all the pros and got all their signatures but I could never catch any of the commentators. Columbus was amazing though nonetheless.



My fav player to meet at Columbus was ThorZain since it was his only MLG. So cute in person.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 16 2012 23:45 GMT
#4179
On January 17 2012 08:31 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 06:31 Troxle wrote:
Apollo hands down is the cutest caster!

RoM you lucky bastard....I got to talk to all the pros and got all their signatures but I could never catch any of the commentators. Columbus was amazing though nonetheless.



My fav player to meet at Columbus was ThorZain since it was his only MLG. So cute in person.


ThorZaIN was really nice. Me and my friend met him the first day. KiWiKaKi, Sheth, and Drewbie were the favorites to meet! Especially KiWi, and Slush too but KiWi has always been one of my favorite players, his playstyle is so unique.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
January 17 2012 00:50 GMT
#4180
Tasteless.... Around Tasteless I'm pretty sure I'd be like Raj (big bang theory) when he's around girls.
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
sorry 22
910 21
Bale 20
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
taco 368
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox785
Other Games
summit1g8594
JimRising 700
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0281
Livibee144
Sick138
Maynarde122
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 34m
Stellar Fest
8h 34m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.