• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8058 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
GT3
Profile Joined May 2011
Iraq100 Posts
January 18 2012 16:09 GMT
#4221
My reply to this thread would be lol.

User was warned for this post
Can't stop right now cause I'm too far, and I can't keep goin' cause it's too hard
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 16:26:38
January 18 2012 16:10 GMT
#4222
On January 19 2012 00:39 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 18:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Aw, you guys. I do love my new shirt!

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Drank faaaaar too much last night and stayed at a friends house because I could not drive so sporting a lovely beer/red wine hangover. Plus it's like 30ºc/86ºF in Cape Town but it feels about ten times hotter.


Cape Town is only that hot because you live there <3.

Regarding SWTOR, a lot of people are trying to get me to play it, but I got really burnt out on WoW. What's the end game like? Typical raiding/pvp stuff, or something different?


IMO end game is the problem with SWtor. There is basically nothing to do. PvP is extremely casual (see imbalanced) and PvE has no dungeon finder or addons so you have to spam for ages LFG in fleet (the hub since there is no universal LFG channel/system) and with no meters of any kind it is difficult to quantify the value of gear/rotations.

The leveling experience on the other hand i found super fun. Every quest in the game has voice acted npc cut scenes. While this gets old for the more grindey quests, each class has its own main story which kept me engaged and logged on.

I got one sith sorc to 50, spent 3 hours trying to get a district 7 group and then unsubbed.

tl/dr: Is it worth the initial purchase price to get your char to 50? yes
Is it worth 15 dollars a month after your free time expires to keep playing? i dont think so.
Luggage
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada34 Posts
January 18 2012 19:24 GMT
#4223
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 19:26 GMT
#4224
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).
#2throwed
Luggage
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada34 Posts
January 18 2012 19:37 GMT
#4225
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 20:07 GMT
#4226
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.
#2throwed
Luggage
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada34 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 21:10:34
January 18 2012 21:10 GMT
#4227
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 21:15 GMT
#4228
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.

I really enjoy kissing but yeah, it wasn't that hard to not do it.
#2throwed
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
January 18 2012 21:17 GMT
#4229
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


I understand the scientific curiosity but I guess my 2c is that excluding intimacy sort of sabotages the potential of the experience a little. If the purpose of the sex is pure variety/experience/release then sure, but if you want a real comparison between m/m and m/f sex then sex with comfort/intimacy > sex without right?

I have had straight sex with a girl i liked and it was certainly intimate but also a strong affirmation that while i loved her, i am gay.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 21:38 GMT
#4230
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 21:49:48
January 18 2012 21:46 GMT
#4231
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 21:52 GMT
#4232
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 21:57 GMT
#4233
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:01 GMT
#4234
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:24 Luggage wrote:
Been reading through a lot of this thread but can't remember this question being asked:


What's your take on a guy that is turned on by the thought of getting a blowjob from another guy, but doesn't really go with the idea of kissing, snuggling, or anything else?

To elaborate: that doesn't mean that any other activity feels bad per say, but rather that a blowjob is the only thing that really seems interesting.


That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 22:17 GMT
#4235
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:26 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

That's usually the sign of a straight guy who wants to experiment...at least in my experience (and I have had some WEIRD experience with straight guys).



That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:18 GMT
#4236
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 04:37 Luggage wrote:
[quote]


That's my take too.

I've had this feeling/concept in my head for a while that I'm trying my best in life to be open to experiences, and that if I don't try sex with a guy I'd would be holding back. I'm still annoyed that I find kissing another guy... weird. Not disgusting or repulsive, just really... strange. To the extent that I think sucking someone off would be less strange. I really think that one is conformity and just living in a society where it's not as common to see it in public (the kissing part! )

As it is now, I don't think I'd take the step to do anything with a guy when sober, which also sort of annoys me. :/

These feelings resound with anyone pre-bi or before coming out?


While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 22:20 GMT
#4237
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
On January 19 2012 05:07 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

While I wholeheartedly recommend sex with men, what makes you think it's one of those things you have to experience?

As weird as it sounds, kissing is a lot more intimate than blowies for a lot of people. While I personally don't think so, you're not alone in thinking that. I was a straight guy's experiment once and he wouldn't kiss either.



That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:21 GMT
#4238
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:10 Luggage wrote:
[quote]


That's a big question.

To condense the answer: I'm a sexual person, and I want to explore what there is to explore. I don't want to miss out on something that could be amazing just because of silly social blocks in my head.

I guess I can understand why kissing is more intimate - it isn't usually seen as something purely physical, rather something with lots of emotions mixed in.

Being "the experiment" of that guy, how did that feel? I guess if it was mostly for sex then it doesn't really matter if he didn't want to kiss?

Thanks for the answers


Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 18 2012 22:27 GMT
#4239
On January 19 2012 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:15 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

Well it did not feel good. Surprise surprise people act differently in bed than they do out in public. The dude was actually a really good friend of mine and, it turns out, he treats people like shit in bed. It won't be that way for everyone but you're definitely going to see a side of them that you never knew existed.



Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p


Well he's coming to town next month. If I break down...I'll let you know.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2012 22:29 GMT
#4240
On January 19 2012 07:27 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:20 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:18 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:57 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 19 2012 06:38 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]

Sounds pretty hot to me


It's not. He flipped between borderline abusive and incredibly whiny. It wasn't the hot dominant kinda stuff, it was just like "I'm going to beat you up" one minute and "WHAAAAAA" the next.

Maybe that's hot for you but I prefer consistent performance through my banging. And I love my fair share of rough play but straight up bullying me and threatening to beat me up makes it REALLY hard to maintain an erection.


Well, now you put it like that...



Like I said, you learn things about your friends when you have sex with them. Shit gets weird.


Thankfully that's not happened to me o.o
The one or two straight people I've slept with haven't been friends.


My old college roommate is a water polo player (aka REALLY hot) and I know for a fact he's curious but now I can't do anything about it because I know how poorly it turns out when you gay sex your straight friends.


Drawing an overarching conclusion from a single incident is a bit silly, imo.



Not willing to take the risk with one of my best friends.


Let it be known I strongly disapprove :p


Well he's coming to town next month. If I break down...I'll let you know.


I'll try to work on your psyche
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5058
Jaedong 3223
Leta 2106
Soulkey 1600
EffOrt 850
Soma 461
Horang2 446
Rush 324
BeSt 322
Mini 297
[ Show more ]
Stork 254
Light 236
Pusan 182
Killer 154
ggaemo 152
Larva 149
Zeus 145
Snow 140
Barracks 120
firebathero 85
hero 68
Sea.KH 57
JYJ 57
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 34
Sharp 33
Bale 31
Aegong 25
Shinee 24
Sexy 17
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Shine 8
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7401
Dendi676
qojqva622
XaKoH 389
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1607
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo790
byalli564
Lowko348
Livibee190
DeMusliM189
mouzStarbuck109
OGKoka 105
Liquid`VortiX83
ArmadaUGS75
Chillindude5
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV535
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream227
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV357
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 43m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.