• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6205 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 88

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 383 Next
Zurachi
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada289 Posts
February 04 2012 03:01 GMT
#1741
Got the CMStorm Quick Fire keyboard with cherry mx blues... holy crap this keyboard RULES! I used to have a blackwidow and this DESTROYS it in every regard! Not to mention its the same price if not cheaper (at least here in canada) ... I'm actually amazed this keyboard hasn't gotten more popular yet.
@ZurachiTV | www.youtube.com/ZurachiTV | "Satisfaction is the beginning of regression."
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 03:23:16
February 04 2012 03:22 GMT
#1742
iirc, the new Black Widow is going to be "silent"

edit: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.56943600 link
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
February 04 2012 03:50 GMT
#1743
On February 04 2012 12:22 Keitzer wrote:
iirc, the new Black Widow is going to be "silent"

edit: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.56943600 link


It's brown switches, so it's not going to be truly silent.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
February 04 2012 05:07 GMT
#1744
On February 04 2012 12:22 Keitzer wrote:
iirc, the new Black Widow is going to be "silent"

edit: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.56943600 link

people are still buying razer keyboards after how many bad reviews they receive. pft AHAH!
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
February 04 2012 07:39 GMT
#1745
On February 04 2012 14:07 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 12:22 Keitzer wrote:
iirc, the new Black Widow is going to be "silent"

edit: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.56943600 link

people are still buying razer keyboards after how many bad reviews they receive. pft AHAH!


what bad reviews? my blackwidow is fantastic.
The Show of a Lifetime
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
February 04 2012 08:29 GMT
#1746
On February 04 2012 06:06 Boblhead wrote: He would be better off getting a new keyboard, and attempting to sell his BW, but I doubt anyone would buy it -_-;;;.....


Why would someone not buy it? If you aren't using your keyboard in a room where your significant other is sleeping five feet away, the BWU is a fantastic board. I have zero complaints, aside from it keeps her awake at night.

All the boards you suggested are more expensive and have fewer features. I'm not a macro whore, but the 5 macro buttons on thw BWU with OTF recording, and razer's great customer service and warranties, I'm a fan of their high end components.
"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
February 04 2012 08:56 GMT
#1747
On February 04 2012 17:29 Honeybadger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 06:06 Boblhead wrote: He would be better off getting a new keyboard, and attempting to sell his BW, but I doubt anyone would buy it -_-;;;.....


Why would someone not buy it? If you aren't using your keyboard in a room where your significant other is sleeping five feet away, the BWU is a fantastic board. I have zero complaints, aside from it keeps her awake at night.

All the boards you suggested are more expensive and have fewer features. I'm not a macro whore, but the 5 macro buttons on thw BWU with OTF recording, and razer's great customer service and warranties, I'm a fan of their high end components.

Razer components other than keyboards are decent, their mice often have problems, if your lucky you will get a mouse that will last a year or two. Their headsets often break after 6-8 months *look at reviewers who had product long term* Plastic on hinges breaks, mics often stop working completely. Their keyboards after a month often lose the function of keys, BWU have been known to burn out on the LED which isnt a big problem, but like all other BW their keys eventually stop working within a year. I have been lucky enough to have a Razer headset that hasn't broke yet *Fingers crossed* after about a year.

Features such as macro keys are useless and get in the way. If your a typical run of the mill MMO player then get a g11,g15, etc. You won't ever need macro keys for sc2. Look at all the teams sponsered by razer, they have to use this product but in almost every booth shot they have the macro keys removed... If razer made a quality board I would think it would have some kind of resale value, thats why I said your better off putting it in your closet and if you can find somone to sell it to, i feel sorry for them.

On February 04 2012 16:39 Terranist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 14:07 Boblhead wrote:
On February 04 2012 12:22 Keitzer wrote:
iirc, the new Black Widow is going to be "silent"

edit: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.235197900/categoryId.56943600 link

people are still buying razer keyboards after how many bad reviews they receive. pft AHAH!


what bad reviews? my blackwidow is fantastic.


clearly you haven't paid much attention to this thread. Everyone that gets a black widow ultimatly after a month or two always says "My BW stopped working" Everyone that has had a black widow ultimatly almost always has a problem. There has been several threads complaining about Razer BW and other razer products.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
February 04 2012 09:02 GMT
#1748
Yeah, there are a lot of complaints about Razer's products and customer service. Their stuff is seriously hit or miss since some people haven't run into any problems yet.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 04 2012 09:19 GMT
#1749
On February 04 2012 18:02 zoLo wrote:
Yeah, there are a lot of complaints about Razer's products and customer service. Their stuff is seriously hit or miss since some people haven't run into any problems yet.


Yeh Boblhead exaggerates a little bit. Many people get a good product from Razer, but they do have QC issues.
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 10:21:07
February 04 2012 09:45 GMT
#1750
On February 04 2012 17:56 Boblhead wrote:
Razer components other than keyboards are decent, their mice often have problems, if your lucky you will get a mouse that will last a year or two. Their headsets often break after 6-8 months *look at reviewers who had product long term* Plastic on hinges breaks, mics often stop working completely. Their keyboards after a month often lose the function of keys, BWU have been known to burn out on the LED which isnt a big problem, but like all other BW their keys eventually stop working within a year. I have been lucky enough to have a Razer headset that hasn't broke yet *Fingers crossed* after about a year.

Features such as macro keys are useless and get in the way. If your a typical run of the mill MMO player then get a g11,g15, etc. You won't ever need macro keys for sc2. Look at all the teams sponsered by razer, they have to use this product but in almost every booth shot they have the macro keys removed... If razer made a quality board I would think it would have some kind of resale value, thats why I said your better off putting it in your closet and if you can find somone to sell it to, i feel sorry for them.


My BWU hasn't even had a hiccup. Nor have any of my past razer products (earbuds, five mice, the BWU, and a mouse bungee. I change mice regularly because only one has ever really hit home with my hand.) None of them have -EVER- put a foot wrong.

I'm not a razer fanboy, either. I have the keyboard because at the time, it was the only available backlit board with tactile switches, and the price was just right. The only other razer product I use currently is the mouse bungee, which at $20, is a REALLY great product. Mouse wise, I use a R.A.T.7, which I simultaneously love and don't love all that much (the only mouse I ever truly loved was the gigantic microsoft sidewinder, with the vertical thumb buttons and required people be able to palm a basketball in order to use,) and my mousepad is one of the rare (and now extinct) Banshee Pads (solid sheet of aircraft aluminum, anodized and laser etched with my old handle. had it almost a decade and only a tiny strip on the edge is starting to wear as I'm literally wearing down the aluminum. Can't say I've seen anyone else have a mousepad seven years that still looks brand new when subjected to a half-dozen or more hours of mousing a day.)

I can understand that razer isn't perfect, and nor is the BWU, but I got one of the first batch shipped (I got one of the last five they had from the first batch, it sold out so quickly.) and it's still working 100% perfectly. Also, I don't care about the macro keys getting in the way. I can count on one hand the number of times that I've missed and tapped one on accident in all my years of owning gaming keyboards. And I just like being able to spam 4700 APM with the push of a button while I'm doing my opener. Just makes me smile (though I could live without it) so excuse me if I don't want to mirror the pro's. I want a setup that I feel comfortable and happy with, and it that includes a foot wide sheet of aluminum that weighs almost a pound and a half for a mousepad, I'll gladly use it over a "pro" mousepad.

If you can find me a backlit mechanical board that doesn't muck about with key layout (like the retarded backspace on steelseries' boards) and has a nice, quality feel to it, for under $140, please direct me to it. After using tactile and non tactile boards, I could swing either way as far as boards are concerned. I like very light actuation switches however, and the BWU is just a tad heavy, though I've gotten comfortable with it.
"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 04 2012 10:44 GMT
#1751
On February 04 2012 18:45 Honeybadger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 17:56 Boblhead wrote:
Razer components other than keyboards are decent, their mice often have problems, if your lucky you will get a mouse that will last a year or two. Their headsets often break after 6-8 months *look at reviewers who had product long term* Plastic on hinges breaks, mics often stop working completely. Their keyboards after a month often lose the function of keys, BWU have been known to burn out on the LED which isnt a big problem, but like all other BW their keys eventually stop working within a year. I have been lucky enough to have a Razer headset that hasn't broke yet *Fingers crossed* after about a year.

Features such as macro keys are useless and get in the way. If your a typical run of the mill MMO player then get a g11,g15, etc. You won't ever need macro keys for sc2. Look at all the teams sponsered by razer, they have to use this product but in almost every booth shot they have the macro keys removed... If razer made a quality board I would think it would have some kind of resale value, thats why I said your better off putting it in your closet and if you can find somone to sell it to, i feel sorry for them.


My BWU hasn't even had a hiccup. Nor have any of my past razer products (earbuds, five mice, the BWU, and a mouse bungee. I change mice regularly because only one has ever really hit home with my hand.) None of them have -EVER- put a foot wrong.

I'm not a razer fanboy, either. I have the keyboard because at the time, it was the only available backlit board with tactile switches, and the price was just right. The only other razer product I use currently is the mouse bungee, which at $20, is a REALLY great product. Mouse wise, I use a R.A.T.7, which I simultaneously love and don't love all that much (the only mouse I ever truly loved was the gigantic microsoft sidewinder, with the vertical thumb buttons and required people be able to palm a basketball in order to use,) and my mousepad is one of the rare (and now extinct) Banshee Pads (solid sheet of aircraft aluminum, anodized and laser etched with my old handle. had it almost a decade and only a tiny strip on the edge is starting to wear as I'm literally wearing down the aluminum. Can't say I've seen anyone else have a mousepad seven years that still looks brand new when subjected to a half-dozen or more hours of mousing a day.)

I can understand that razer isn't perfect, and nor is the BWU, but I got one of the first batch shipped (I got one of the last five they had from the first batch, it sold out so quickly.) and it's still working 100% perfectly. Also, I don't care about the macro keys getting in the way. I can count on one hand the number of times that I've missed and tapped one on accident in all my years of owning gaming keyboards. And I just like being able to spam 4700 APM with the push of a button while I'm doing my opener. Just makes me smile (though I could live without it) so excuse me if I don't want to mirror the pro's. I want a setup that I feel comfortable and happy with, and it that includes a foot wide sheet of aluminum that weighs almost a pound and a half for a mousepad, I'll gladly use it over a "pro" mousepad.

If you can find me a backlit mechanical board that doesn't muck about with key layout (like the retarded backspace on steelseries' boards) and has a nice, quality feel to it, for under $140, please direct me to it. After using tactile and non tactile boards, I could swing either way as far as boards are concerned. I like very light actuation switches however, and the BWU is just a tad heavy, though I've gotten comfortable with it.


That mousepad sounds awesome

As to keyboards, maybe have a look at the corsair boards? They only come in reds atm which sounds like it should suit you.
Keep in mind apparently there are some keycap wear problems, also the top row (F keys), insert etc cluster and macro keys are all rubber dome
Otherwise there aren't many backlit mech keyboards, so your options are pretty limited.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
February 04 2012 11:33 GMT
#1752
On February 04 2012 19:44 Blaec wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 04 2012 18:45 Honeybadger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 17:56 Boblhead wrote:
Razer components other than keyboards are decent, their mice often have problems, if your lucky you will get a mouse that will last a year or two. Their headsets often break after 6-8 months *look at reviewers who had product long term* Plastic on hinges breaks, mics often stop working completely. Their keyboards after a month often lose the function of keys, BWU have been known to burn out on the LED which isnt a big problem, but like all other BW their keys eventually stop working within a year. I have been lucky enough to have a Razer headset that hasn't broke yet *Fingers crossed* after about a year.

Features such as macro keys are useless and get in the way. If your a typical run of the mill MMO player then get a g11,g15, etc. You won't ever need macro keys for sc2. Look at all the teams sponsered by razer, they have to use this product but in almost every booth shot they have the macro keys removed... If razer made a quality board I would think it would have some kind of resale value, thats why I said your better off putting it in your closet and if you can find somone to sell it to, i feel sorry for them.


My BWU hasn't even had a hiccup. Nor have any of my past razer products (earbuds, five mice, the BWU, and a mouse bungee. I change mice regularly because only one has ever really hit home with my hand.) None of them have -EVER- put a foot wrong.

I'm not a razer fanboy, either. I have the keyboard because at the time, it was the only available backlit board with tactile switches, and the price was just right. The only other razer product I use currently is the mouse bungee, which at $20, is a REALLY great product. Mouse wise, I use a R.A.T.7, which I simultaneously love and don't love all that much (the only mouse I ever truly loved was the gigantic microsoft sidewinder, with the vertical thumb buttons and required people be able to palm a basketball in order to use,) and my mousepad is one of the rare (and now extinct) Banshee Pads (solid sheet of aircraft aluminum, anodized and laser etched with my old handle. had it almost a decade and only a tiny strip on the edge is starting to wear as I'm literally wearing down the aluminum. Can't say I've seen anyone else have a mousepad seven years that still looks brand new when subjected to a half-dozen or more hours of mousing a day.)

I can understand that razer isn't perfect, and nor is the BWU, but I got one of the first batch shipped (I got one of the last five they had from the first batch, it sold out so quickly.) and it's still working 100% perfectly. Also, I don't care about the macro keys getting in the way. I can count on one hand the number of times that I've missed and tapped one on accident in all my years of owning gaming keyboards. And I just like being able to spam 4700 APM with the push of a button while I'm doing my opener. Just makes me smile (though I could live without it) so excuse me if I don't want to mirror the pro's. I want a setup that I feel comfortable and happy with, and it that includes a foot wide sheet of aluminum that weighs almost a pound and a half for a mousepad, I'll gladly use it over a "pro" mousepad.

If you can find me a backlit mechanical board that doesn't muck about with key layout (like the retarded backspace on steelseries' boards) and has a nice, quality feel to it, for under $140, please direct me to it. After using tactile and non tactile boards, I could swing either way as far as boards are concerned. I like very light actuation switches however, and the BWU is just a tad heavy, though I've gotten comfortable with it.


That mousepad sounds awesome

As to keyboards, maybe have a look at the corsair boards? They only come in reds atm which sounds like it should suit you.
Keep in mind apparently there are some keycap wear problems, also the top row (F keys), insert etc cluster and macro keys are all rubber dome
Otherwise there aren't many backlit mech keyboards, so your options are pretty limited
.


Ducky Shine, Qpad, Deck Legend, Mionix ...
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
February 04 2012 18:07 GMT
#1753
On February 04 2012 20:33 slytown wrote:

Ducky Shine, Qpad, Deck Legend, Mionix ...


The ducky is the only one there that MIGHT work, but price wise, it's pushing it. The Qpad and deck legend are all too expensive, and the mionix has some quality concerns...
"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
NoctemSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 18:13:17
February 04 2012 18:10 GMT
#1754
All of these arguments about razer mechanical boards.
Why buy a BlackWidow ultimate when you can get this for the same price?

[image loading]

I've used my friends BlackWidow vs my k90, the differences are immediate and the build quality of the k90 is much better.
K90 also uses Red switches if anyone was curious.

Edit: Also someone said the keys had wear issues, let's clear the water with this one, the K60 DOES have wear issues, however the K90 is laser etched and does NOT have those issues.
http://www.twitch.tv/noctemsc <--Most epic fun times
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
February 04 2012 18:11 GMT
#1755
The build quality stuff sounds good but personally I could never get into a keyboard with all those extra keys...that shit I don't really want and I don't have room for both the shit at the left and the numpad.
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
February 04 2012 18:13 GMT
#1756
Really happy with my new BlackWidow.

Typing is so nice on it!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
February 04 2012 18:56 GMT
#1757
On February 04 2012 18:02 zoLo wrote:
Yeah, there are a lot of complaints about Razer's products and customer service. Their stuff is seriously hit or miss since some people haven't run into any problems yet.

>_> Reminds me, when my Abyssus mouse drivers were being stupid and the scroll wheel was like 10 times as sensitive as it was supposed to be, I emailed their support and it was like "Hi mister I-typoed-your-name-thats-how-respectful-i-am! We're sorry that you've been having trouble with our product! Have you tried downloading the new drivers from our site?" When in my email I said I have latest ones >_> Didn't even try to email anymore as typoing my name made me angry
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
February 04 2012 19:15 GMT
#1758
On February 05 2012 03:13 Psychobabas wrote:
Really happy with my new BlackWidow.

Typing is so nice on it!


glad to hear it. i feel that most of the negative stigma about the blackwidow is a vocal minority. it is possibly the most used mech board out there, so a few bad apples are to be expected once in a while.
The Show of a Lifetime
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
February 04 2012 19:18 GMT
#1759
On February 05 2012 04:15 Terranist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2012 03:13 Psychobabas wrote:
Really happy with my new BlackWidow.

Typing is so nice on it!


glad to hear it. i feel that most of the negative stigma about the blackwidow is a vocal minority. it is possibly the most used mech board out there, so a few bad apples are to be expected once in a while.

Um generally the people who have tried multiple mech boards say it's like the worst one around...

It really doesn't matter much if you say you like it going from membrane to BW. Of course it's better. Just worse than just about all other mech boards. Which is what it should be compared to.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
February 04 2012 19:19 GMT
#1760
On February 04 2012 17:56 Boblhead wrote:
clearly you haven't paid much attention to this thread. Everyone that gets a black widow ultimatly after a month or two always says "My BW stopped working" Everyone that has had a black widow ultimatly almost always has a problem. There has been several threads complaining about Razer BW and other razer products.


have you actually used the blackwidow though? seems like you're just referring to anecdotal evidence of it being a faulty keyboard. it's easy to simply cherry pick the negativity and exclude all the positivity that a razer product in general gets.
The Show of a Lifetime
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2029
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8402
shahzam592
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0373
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream332
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta10
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.