• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7038 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 109

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 383 Next
Jophess
Profile Joined August 2010
United States95 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 04:00:54
March 19 2012 03:59 GMT
#2161
On March 19 2012 11:17 DreamChaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 18:06 NutCase wrote:
Just ordered

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 UK layout with brown switches (picture there is us layout)

Can't wait for it.


What is it called when the letters and numbers are printed on the side of the keyboard?

On the same note where can i get basically that keyboard with the number pad? (I just like having a little more room it looks to cramped for me imo)


Side printed letters are called "Ninja." The best place, that I'm aware of, to get a Filco Ninja in the US is Amazon. Only white full size keyboards with ninja keycaps are in stock, though.
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
March 19 2012 04:08 GMT
#2162
On March 19 2012 11:17 DreamChaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 18:06 NutCase wrote:
Just ordered

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 UK layout with brown switches (picture there is us layout)

Can't wait for it.


What is it called when the letters and numbers are printed on the side of the keyboard?

On the same note where can i get basically that keyboard with the number pad? (I just like having a little more room it looks to cramped for me imo)


Product details here:

http://www.diatec.co.jp/en/list.php?cate_c=1

As for place for purchase I have no idea where to buy them
NutCase
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom51 Posts
March 19 2012 19:41 GMT
#2163
On March 19 2012 11:17 DreamChaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 18:06 NutCase wrote:
Just ordered

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 UK layout with brown switches (picture there is us layout)

Can't wait for it.


What is it called when the letters and numbers are printed on the side of the keyboard?

On the same note where can i get basically that keyboard with the number pad? (I just like having a little more room it looks to cramped for me imo)


Ninja! Because the letters hide on the side.

No idea where to order one in the US, sorry I got mine from keyboardco which is a UK company. You can get that same one with the ten key also.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
March 19 2012 22:09 GMT
#2164
I just got my CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with MX blue switches. I absolutely love them. The only issues I have with the board is it being TKL and the blues being louder than I thought they would be. It'll take a while to get used to I think, but so far I can say I am NEVER going back to rubber dome keyboards.
kill619
Profile Joined December 2011
United States212 Posts
March 20 2012 00:04 GMT
#2165
not necesarily a mechanical keyboard question exactly but, can i make my keyboard into a tenkeyless keyboard? i bought the second biggest(the "large" not the one thats like 2.5 feet long) razer goliathus and but between my number pad and the size of my desk i can really use the left half of it. im probly going to but a tenkeyless keyboard as soon as i have the money for it but in the mean time im stuck with my rubber dome keyboard that im temped to cut in half. anyone know if i can just cut off the number pad and the keyboard will still work?

ps. if this is doable i was considering buying the black widow silent edition and removing the numberpad insted of buying a leopold tenkeyless just to try to save some money.


JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 20 2012 00:08 GMT
#2166
On March 20 2012 09:04 kill619 wrote:
not necesarily a mechanical keyboard question exactly but, can i make my keyboard into a tenkeyless keyboard? i bought the second biggest(the "large" not the one thats like 2.5 feet long) razer goliathus and but between my number pad and the size of my desk i can really use the left half of it. im probly going to but a tenkeyless keyboard as soon as i have the money for it but in the mean time im stuck with my rubber dome keyboard that im temped to cut in half. anyone know if i can just cut off the number pad and the keyboard will still work?

ps. if this is doable i was considering buying the black widow silent edition and removing the numberpad insted of buying a leopold tenkeyless just to try to save some money.




As it turns out, there's very solid odds that your keyboard needs some of the random bits of PCB and wire inside that useless chunk of plastic hanging off the right side of your keyboard.

Although, if you DO take a hacksaw to it, please post a build log and video, along with a review of the "after" product...

+ Show Spoiler +
As it turns out, electronics do NOT work by fucking magic...
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 00:18:46
March 20 2012 00:17 GMT
#2167
Lol.

This is like that guy that thought since his graphics card doesnt fit the slot he could just take scissors and cut the contacts to size.

Sorry to rag on you
twitch.tv/medrea
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
March 20 2012 00:48 GMT
#2168
On March 20 2012 09:17 Medrea wrote:
Lol.

This is like that guy that thought since his graphics card doesnt fit the slot he could just take scissors and cut the contacts to size.

Sorry to rag on you


He brought it on himself. :d
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
March 22 2012 01:08 GMT
#2169
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
FlyingLigerz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States163 Posts
March 22 2012 01:20 GMT
#2170
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


frys should have the razor blackwidow at least, which are blue. also, ive seen black switches there too.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 22 2012 01:27 GMT
#2171
On March 22 2012 10:20 FlyingLigerz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


frys should have the razor blackwidow at least, which are blue. also, ive seen black switches there too.


Should have a SteelSeries 6GV2 for blacks.
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
March 22 2012 01:31 GMT
#2172
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


I'm not really familiar with how online ordering systems work in the States, but I've seen people first buy a keyboard, and if they don't like it they return it within a week and change for another one. I don't know if it's possible to try that if you want to try the feeling of the switches before making a decision between blue/brown switches.
shaberu
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan21 Posts
March 22 2012 01:32 GMT
#2173
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


I type a lot (not gaming related) and prefer reds for typing.
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
March 22 2012 01:33 GMT
#2174
Recently bought a filco majestouch ninja ( brown switches ) from the UK. So happy that I invested in a mechanical! I warmly recommend this keyboard, feels and looks awesome.

[image loading]

I don't have the purple WASD though. Looks better that way
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 03:23:38
March 22 2012 03:23 GMT
#2175
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


blues are not for typing imo, browns are just meh require a little more force than reds. Reds are light and if you are just playing sc2 and doing writing reds are the way to go. Best buy/ frys really only stock in store black widows, which i don't recommend. Newegg, Elitekeyboards, pchome, tigerimports stock red switches and brown swithces. The difference between browns/reds are that the browns give tactile bump, where reds do not. Plus reds are a joy to type on, considering if you are a good touch typer then you fucking glyde through papers. I can whip out a 8-12 page paper pretty damn quick.

so really depends on how you type if you bottom out, i would say browns are for you, if you don't reds are the way to go.
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
March 22 2012 03:34 GMT
#2176
Man I'm sitting here typing out my paper on my mechanical keyboard. Ten pages has never felt so enjoyable to go through lol. Honestly I feel more motivated to type out my paper because of the keyboard. I had the option of staying in school and typing it out on my laptop, but seriously screw that xD.

Only complaint I have is just about myself, I don't know how to touch type or w/e its called. I basically use my index and middle finger and a bit of my ring fingers for most of my typing. 60 WPM feels pretty good on the keyboard but I only wonder what 80 or 100 WPM would feel like.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 03:43:09
March 22 2012 03:41 GMT
#2177
On March 22 2012 12:23 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


blues are not for typing imo, browns are just meh require a little more force than reds. Reds are light and if you are just playing sc2 and doing writing reds are the way to go. Best buy/ frys really only stock in store black widows, which i don't recommend. Newegg, Elitekeyboards, pchome, tigerimports stock red switches and brown swithces. The difference between browns/reds are that the browns give tactile bump, where reds do not. Plus reds are a joy to type on, considering if you are a good touch typer then you fucking glyde through papers. I can whip out a 8-12 page paper pretty damn quick.

so really depends on how you type if you bottom out, i would say browns are for you, if you don't reds are the way to go.


? Reds > Blues for typing?

In my experience, Blacks and Reds feel terrible to type on. I think most people agree. Reds slightly better, but not by much. Blacks and Reds are good for gaming because it's easier to bottom out when you're spamming moves. Comparing Browns with Blues, Browns have a ridiculously small tactile bump. Blues have a much more distinct bump, which makes them a lot better for typing because the second that bump registers you know you can move on to the next letter. This provides a constant and consistent feedback as opposed to Blacks and Reds where you kind of have to guess or watch the screen for the letter to pop up, while with Blues you're completely dependent on the feeling and slightly on the noise. Browns have a little resistance which is nice, but nowhere close to Blues. However, I would still put Browns ahead of Blacks and Reds for typing, since that little resistance is very useful. Using my roommates MX Black board is terrible because the actuation is so weird. There's zero feedback, so I can't tell whether I pressed it or not.

That, or I may be too used to Blues to do anything else.

Also, while the BlackWidow keys are not the greatest ever, I prefer them to the 6Gv2 for some reason. They feel very plasticky in comparison to my Noppoo Choc Mini Brown with POM keys. Also, the keys are smaller, or at least they feel that way. Otherwise, it's still a good keyboard. Maybe the Cooler Master QuickFire is a better deal now though, since I think you can get different switches.

WPM and however many pages you can churn out mean nothing. It's much more dependent on your thought process. If I'm in a groove, I can easily hit 120, but I hover around 90 for the most part. Different keyboards mean nothing. Your figures are used to what they're used to. New feeling, new WPM.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
March 22 2012 03:52 GMT
#2178
On March 22 2012 12:41 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 12:23 Boblhead wrote:
On March 22 2012 10:08 Alryk wrote:
So, I'll be interested in buying a mechanical keyboard soon, and as I really only play SC2, but I will be doing a lot of writing next year (college), I think I've decided on either blue or brown. And while I know what the differences "are," I don't think I can really substitute actually trying them out. Is there a way to actually try them out somewhere? I.E., do any stores stock them? It seems like best buy and frys only stocks red switches, which don't seem to be what I would want.


blues are not for typing imo, browns are just meh require a little more force than reds. Reds are light and if you are just playing sc2 and doing writing reds are the way to go. Best buy/ frys really only stock in store black widows, which i don't recommend. Newegg, Elitekeyboards, pchome, tigerimports stock red switches and brown swithces. The difference between browns/reds are that the browns give tactile bump, where reds do not. Plus reds are a joy to type on, considering if you are a good touch typer then you fucking glyde through papers. I can whip out a 8-12 page paper pretty damn quick.

so really depends on how you type if you bottom out, i would say browns are for you, if you don't reds are the way to go.


? Reds > Blues for typing?

In my experience, Blacks and Reds feel terrible to type on. I think most people agree. Reds slightly better, but not by much. Blacks and Reds are good for gaming because it's easier to bottom out when you're spamming moves. Comparing Browns with Blues, Browns have a ridiculously small tactile bump. Blues have a much more distinct bump, which makes them a lot better for typing because the second that bump registers you know you can move on to the next letter. This provides a constant and consistent feedback as opposed to Blacks and Reds where you kind of have to guess or watch the screen for the letter to pop up, while with Blues you're completely dependent on the feeling and slightly on the noise. Browns have a little resistance which is nice, but nowhere close to Blues. However, I would still put Browns ahead of Blacks and Reds for typing, since that little resistance is very useful. Using my roommates MX Black board is terrible because the actuation is so weird. There's zero feedback, so I can't tell whether I pressed it or not.

That, or I may be too used to Blues to do anything else.

Also, while the BlackWidow keys are not the greatest ever, I prefer them to the 6Gv2 for some reason. They feel very plasticky in comparison to my Noppoo Choc Mini Brown with POM keys. Also, the keys are smaller, or at least they feel that way. Otherwise, it's still a good keyboard. Maybe the Cooler Master QuickFire is a better deal now though, since I think you can get different switches.

WPM and however many pages you can churn out mean nothing. It's much more dependent on your thought process. If I'm in a groove, I can easily hit 120, but I hover around 90 for the most part. Different keyboards mean nothing. Your figures are used to what they're used to. New feeling, new WPM.


I'm actually writing with blue switches right now and from what I can they feel great. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to type on any other types of switches but just judging from from the click and clack from my blue switches, they make my paper writing experience amazingly enjoyable.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
March 22 2012 05:29 GMT
#2179
Yoo hoo! I just got my new DAS keyboard (proffesional, not silent) in the mail today, and it is so much fun to type on! The only problem is that it is a little bit louder than I was expecting because I wanted to get the silent model and misclicked on the order screen. The seller said that they would accept exchanges, but now I'm not sure if I want to wait 2 weeks for shipping to get a keyboard that is only midly less clicky. Personally I have no problem with it, but I do live with my family and I'm not sure how they'll like it......

Anyways, I love it and I'm thinking that I'll just use it and if nobody complains stay with the blue switches :D
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
March 22 2012 06:04 GMT
#2180
On March 22 2012 14:29 Mordanis wrote:
Yoo hoo! I just got my new DAS keyboard (proffesional, not silent) in the mail today, and it is so much fun to type on! The only problem is that it is a little bit louder than I was expecting because I wanted to get the silent model and misclicked on the order screen. The seller said that they would accept exchanges, but now I'm not sure if I want to wait 2 weeks for shipping to get a keyboard that is only midly less clicky. Personally I have no problem with it, but I do live with my family and I'm not sure how they'll like it......

Anyways, I love it and I'm thinking that I'll just use it and if nobody complains stay with the blue switches :D


Browns are rather loud as well, even though they don't have the click. Just type on it for awhile and if it really annoys you go ahead and exchange.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 137
RuFF_SC2 39
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 640
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 279
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Mew2King186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1136
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS68
ViBE51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra589
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 43m
OSC
20h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.