• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 636

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 634 635 636 637 638 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 11:00:42
June 19 2015 11:00 GMT
#12701
On June 19 2015 19:59 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 19:53 LemOn wrote:
Do this
"We should meet - does Friday or Saturday work better for you?"
-"Saturday"
- Okay cool, I'll meet you X time at X place, looking forward to seeing you there.
And that's the last Tinder message you send to her.
If you're unsure if it's a quality match. Just add - give me your phone number in case we can't find each other.


I've already sent a message that she didn't respond to and removed her.

you pretty much screwed up so good that you did - this is how you set dates through texts next/tinder time.
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 19 2015 12:50 GMT
#12702
On June 19 2015 20:00 LemOn wrote:
you pretty much screwed up so good that you did - this is how you set dates through texts next/tinder time.


I highly doubt the problem was the way I trying to set it up, it was the thing I revealed that put her off. 100%.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 19 2015 14:06 GMT
#12703
Probably your other messages also.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
unsaeglich
Profile Joined June 2015
260 Posts
June 19 2015 14:08 GMT
#12704
I can't wait you for you to fall in love with the girl that teaches you sex

Once you have (good) sex, you will find out how much you enjoy being this girl. I was in a similar situation, and I was until a few month with that girl together, total 1,5+ years. Great time though.

I am somewhat active on tinder too, and managed to be together (for 3 weeks, it seems) with an incredibly hot, and strange 18 year old girl ( I am 25 now). And while she's every nerds dream (so mine too ofc) : petite half japanese girl with natural white blond hair (albino influences), swiss, american and german pass, watches this anime stuff in japanese( translates to me fluently while watching), plays dota / lol / wc3 / cod / and some mmorpg's, worked as model, and didn't have a partner or a relationship in the past 2 years (she is very inexperienced and ehrm.. incredibly tight).
For some reason she works at least 12 houres a days as apprentice for stylist (haircutter). For her it's that important that in her little free time she takes extra customers and makes their hair, and weekends too, that she has basicly no time left to do anything else. (I don't think money is the reason, maybe for the extra work, but as apprentice you don't get paid by hours..)
Anyway meeting with her, regularly is become more and more impossible, as she also doesn't have a very good timemanagement (spend one saturday wondering if she would show up eventually), no clue what she was thinking looking for a steady relationship.
This world is weird.

So let's see what else tinder has in store for us, I wouldn't mind a shade more normal..
lastpuritan
Profile Joined December 2014
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 14:19:50
June 19 2015 14:19 GMT
#12705
been so long but i'll update just in case you remember, i bought her lilies, a bouquet well shaped, not so huge, not so tiny. she cried as expected, saying this is the first time a guy brings her flowers. i was overthinking when to gift because normally i pick her up with car and it wouldnt be nice to take flowers from backseat while driving so i decided to lie and told my ride is on service, i cant pick her this time, we decided to have desserts and i went early, tried to figure out what should be my entrance words, i dont know why but when she got here i picked the wrong one and hugged her, it was something like "they are no match for your beauty, but your hands shall only carry these" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I THINK I AM BACK TO MY FOURTEENS.........

need to find a good diamond ring shop, any franchise?
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 14:20:42
June 19 2015 14:19 GMT
#12706
On June 19 2015 23:08 unsaeglich wrote:
I can't wait you for you to fall in love with the girl that teaches you sex

Once you have (good) sex, you will find out how much you enjoy being this girl. I was in a similar situation, and I was until a few month with that girl together, total 1,5+ years. Great time though.

I am somewhat active on tinder too, and managed to be together (for 3 weeks, it seems) with an incredibly hot, and strange 18 year old girl ( I am 25 now). And while she's every nerds dream (so mine too ofc) : petite half japanese girl with natural white blond hair (albino influences), swiss, american and german pass, watches this anime stuff in japanese( translates to me fluently while watching), plays dota / lol / wc3 / cod / and some mmorpg's, worked as model, and didn't have a partner or a relationship in the past 2 years (she is very inexperienced and ehrm.. incredibly tight).
For some reason she works at least 12 houres a days as apprentice for stylist (haircutter). For her it's that important that in her little free time she takes extra customers and makes their hair, and weekends too, that she has basicly no time left to do anything else. (I don't think money is the reason, maybe for the extra work, but as apprentice you don't get paid by hours..)
Anyway meeting with her, regularly is become more and more impossible, as she also doesn't have a very good timemanagement (spend one saturday wondering if she would show up eventually), no clue what she was thinking looking for a steady relationship.
This world is weird.

So let's see what else tinder has in store for us, I wouldn't mind a shade more normal..


Girls who have lots of sex get more tight, not less. Because the muscles in their vagina get more exercise (kegels also helps).
more sex = less tight is a porn myth (as long as the women doesnt give birth). Also it might have to do with inexperienced women cramping up.
lastpuritan
Profile Joined December 2014
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 14:56:51
June 19 2015 14:25 GMT
#12707
Oh, erotic things going on here ha? May i ask the most thrilling question of all times? Dont get me wrong, im not a perv. In highschool there was a girl who kept asking me to fist her. LOL. I could not say more polite. But i refused it thinking it may lessen the pleasure she will have from me, like not feeling full anymore with me etc. I have always wanted to know what is the truth, im not a guy to google such things...

edit: what did i just write, haahaha
unsaeglich
Profile Joined June 2015
260 Posts
June 19 2015 14:32 GMT
#12708
On June 19 2015 23:19 Snotling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 23:08 unsaeglich wrote:
I can't wait you for you to fall in love with the girl that teaches you sex

Once you have (good) sex, you will find out how much you enjoy being this girl. I was in a similar situation, and I was until a few month with that girl together, total 1,5+ years. Great time though.

I am somewhat active on tinder too, and managed to be together (for 3 weeks, it seems) with an incredibly hot, and strange 18 year old girl ( I am 25 now). And while she's every nerds dream (so mine too ofc) : petite half japanese girl with natural white blond hair (albino influences), swiss, american and german pass, watches this anime stuff in japanese( translates to me fluently while watching), plays dota / lol / wc3 / cod / and some mmorpg's, worked as model, and didn't have a partner or a relationship in the past 2 years (she is very inexperienced and ehrm.. incredibly tight).
For some reason she works at least 12 houres a days as apprentice for stylist (haircutter). For her it's that important that in her little free time she takes extra customers and makes their hair, and weekends too, that she has basicly no time left to do anything else. (I don't think money is the reason, maybe for the extra work, but as apprentice you don't get paid by hours..)
Anyway meeting with her, regularly is become more and more impossible, as she also doesn't have a very good timemanagement (spend one saturday wondering if she would show up eventually), no clue what she was thinking looking for a steady relationship.
This world is weird.

So let's see what else tinder has in store for us, I wouldn't mind a shade more normal..


Girls who have lots of sex get more tight, not less. Because the muscles in their vagina get more exercise (kegels also helps).
more sex = less tight is a porn myth (as long as the women doesnt give birth). Also it might have to do with inexperienced women cramping up.

I didn't give a reason to why she was tight, I just stated that she was, and I didn't mean to imply a reason also. I think it's coz she's asian, but I won't know for sure, so what does it matter.
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
June 19 2015 15:25 GMT
#12709
On June 19 2015 23:32 unsaeglich wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 23:19 Snotling wrote:
On June 19 2015 23:08 unsaeglich wrote:
I can't wait you for you to fall in love with the girl that teaches you sex

Once you have (good) sex, you will find out how much you enjoy being this girl. I was in a similar situation, and I was until a few month with that girl together, total 1,5+ years. Great time though.

I am somewhat active on tinder too, and managed to be together (for 3 weeks, it seems) with an incredibly hot, and strange 18 year old girl ( I am 25 now). And while she's every nerds dream (so mine too ofc) : petite half japanese girl with natural white blond hair (albino influences), swiss, american and german pass, watches this anime stuff in japanese( translates to me fluently while watching), plays dota / lol / wc3 / cod / and some mmorpg's, worked as model, and didn't have a partner or a relationship in the past 2 years (she is very inexperienced and ehrm.. incredibly tight).
For some reason she works at least 12 houres a days as apprentice for stylist (haircutter). For her it's that important that in her little free time she takes extra customers and makes their hair, and weekends too, that she has basicly no time left to do anything else. (I don't think money is the reason, maybe for the extra work, but as apprentice you don't get paid by hours..)
Anyway meeting with her, regularly is become more and more impossible, as she also doesn't have a very good timemanagement (spend one saturday wondering if she would show up eventually), no clue what she was thinking looking for a steady relationship.
This world is weird.

So let's see what else tinder has in store for us, I wouldn't mind a shade more normal..


Girls who have lots of sex get more tight, not less. Because the muscles in their vagina get more exercise (kegels also helps).
more sex = less tight is a porn myth (as long as the women doesnt give birth). Also it might have to do with inexperienced women cramping up.

I didn't give a reason to why she was tight, I just stated that she was, and I didn't mean to imply a reason also. I think it's coz she's asian, but I won't know for sure, so what does it matter.


If you write: "and didn't have a partner or a relationship in the past 2 years (she is very inexperienced and ehrm.. incredibly tight). " it at least sound like you are implying a connection. but never mind.
unsaeglich
Profile Joined June 2015
260 Posts
June 19 2015 15:30 GMT
#12710
On June 19 2015 23:19 lastpuritan wrote:
been so long but i'll update just in case you remember, i bought her lilies, a bouquet well shaped, not so huge, not so tiny. she cried as expected, saying this is the first time a guy brings her flowers. i was overthinking when to gift because normally i pick her up with car and it wouldnt be nice to take flowers from backseat while driving so i decided to lie and told my ride is on service, i cant pick her this time, we decided to have desserts and i went early, tried to figure out what should be my entrance words, i dont know why but when she got here i picked the wrong one and hugged her, it was something like "they are no match for your beauty, but your hands shall only carry these" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I THINK I AM BACK TO MY FOURTEENS.........

need to find a good diamond ring shop, any franchise?

That's amazing, the compliment is quite epic.
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 19 2015 16:17 GMT
#12711
On June 19 2015 23:06 IgnE wrote:
Probably your other messages also.


I don't think I'm that bad otherwise. I'm pretty good at talking shit over text, given that the other person is somewhat interesting. She sent a shitton of wink smilies etc.

She might have been a bit off put by my level of banter. I enjoy teasing people and discussing things so when she mentioned Crossfit I just started talking about how it is literally shit . I of course didn't just flame and I backed my shit up with proof. On the other hand if she can't handle a discussion then she is it not for me anyways.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 16:21:41
June 19 2015 16:21 GMT
#12712
On June 20 2015 01:17 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 23:06 IgnE wrote:
Probably your other messages also.


I don't think I'm that bad otherwise. I'm pretty good at talking shit over text, given that the other person is somewhat interesting. She sent a shitton of wink smilies etc.

She might have been a bit off put by my level of banter. I enjoy teasing people and discussing things so when she mentioned Crossfit I just started talking about how it is literally shit . I of course didn't just flame and I backed my shit up with proof. On the other hand if she can't handle a discussion then she is it not for me anyways.



Ok, sounds fine, but this:
On June 19 2015 18:51 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Asked her if she was still up for saturday or if she lost her interest. No answer for 10 hours to that question or to the other one so into the trash the match went.

Might have to initiate contact with girls myself now.

sends big red flags.
unsaeglich
Profile Joined June 2015
260 Posts
June 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#12713
On June 20 2015 01:17 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 23:06 IgnE wrote:
Probably your other messages also.


I don't think I'm that bad otherwise. I'm pretty good at talking shit over text, given that the other person is somewhat interesting. She sent a shitton of wink smilies etc.

She might have been a bit off put by my level of banter. I enjoy teasing people and discussing things so when she mentioned Crossfit I just started talking about how it is literally shit . I of course didn't just flame and I backed my shit up with proof. On the other hand if she can't handle a discussion then she is it not for me anyways.

your standards for "fuck buddies" are extremly high, haha. Really though, you should save your deep knowledge criticism for after the first meeting maybe..
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 19 2015 16:35 GMT
#12714
On June 20 2015 01:21 Acrofales wrote:
Might have to initiate contact with girls myself now.
sends big red flags.

Well I only asked this because she answer a question I sent her for an entire day. I considered it a loss already and just wanted to hear a clear no. She didn't even give me that which kinda makes me happy since then it makes it so much easier to get over her knowing she is a bit of a cunt.

your standards for "fuck buddies" are extremly high, haha. Really though, you should save your deep knowledge criticism for after the first meeting maybe..

They sure are. Yeah I probably should have if I really wanted to have her as a fuck buddy. I'm just having fun with Tinder at the moment and this was more of a yolo type deal. I'm going back home in a few days as well.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 17:58:16
June 19 2015 17:56 GMT
#12715
This is another reason you are a virgin. Criticizing someone's hobby/interest before you even meet them? Exchanging messages is not the same as being good at it. (Not to mention that you probably don't know what you are talking about.) A virgin who comes across as an insecure dick . . . Hm how did I know that you weren't going to sleep with her on Saturday?

I can say that it's clear to me that the only cunt in that exchange was you.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
June 19 2015 17:58 GMT
#12716
On June 19 2015 18:51 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Asked her if she was still up for saturday or if she lost her interest. No answer for 10 hours to that question or to the other one so into the trash the match went.

Might have to initiate contact with girls myself now.

Christ you're fucking terrible at this...
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
June 19 2015 18:50 GMT
#12717
This thread is mean.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 19:58:05
June 19 2015 19:57 GMT
#12718
Maybe. But bloodwhore, even from the filtered information you presented us you seem socially unskilled, and I'm surprised you aren't driving the women you're messaging away within the first day.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
June 19 2015 22:25 GMT
#12719
On June 19 2015 23:08 unsaeglich wrote:
I can't wait you for you to fall in love with the girl that teaches you sex

Once you have (good) sex, you will find out how much you enjoy being this girl. I was in a similar situation, and I was until a few month with that girl together, total 1,5+ years. Great time though.

I am somewhat active on tinder too, and managed to be together (for 3 weeks, it seems) with an incredibly hot, and strange 18 year old girl ( I am 25 now). And while she's every nerds dream (so mine too ofc) : petite half japanese girl with natural white blond hair (albino influences), swiss, american and german pass, watches this anime stuff in japanese( translates to me fluently while watching), plays dota / lol / wc3 / cod / and some mmorpg's, worked as model, and didn't have a partner or a relationship in the past 2 years (she is very inexperienced and ehrm.. incredibly tight).
For some reason she works at least 12 houres a days as apprentice for stylist (haircutter). For her it's that important that in her little free time she takes extra customers and makes their hair, and weekends too, that she has basicly no time left to do anything else. (I don't think money is the reason, maybe for the extra work, but as apprentice you don't get paid by hours..)
Anyway meeting with her, regularly is become more and more impossible, as she also doesn't have a very good timemanagement (spend one saturday wondering if she would show up eventually), no clue what she was thinking looking for a steady relationship.
This world is weird.

So let's see what else tinder has in store for us, I wouldn't mind a shade more normal..

Some girls are like that, moreso the Asian ones. Don't see a reason to break it off with this one in the meantime tho? She seems good for a loose relationship without strings
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-19 23:07:39
June 19 2015 22:38 GMT
#12720
On June 19 2015 02:11 LemOn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 01:46 WarSame wrote:
On June 18 2015 17:50 Grumbels wrote:
On June 18 2015 16:24 WarSame wrote:
DOMS is great if you don't overdo it. It is almost the whole reason I work out. Stretching your sore back out in bed the day after deadlifting is almost orgasmic. However, I did calf raises for the first time earlier this year and did 4x10 of about 200 lbs. It felt fine. The next day I couldn't walk. It took me 6 days to start walking properly again, because the muscles were so sore they couldn't do the movement required.

Anyway, we might want to get away from derailing into weightlifting, even though it is pretty related to dating.

??? No, it's not related at all. Were you being sarcastic?

Fitness is definitely helpful for dating. Being fit makes you more attractive, so suggesting people get fit is valid advice to improve their dating. We already have good threads for it, though.

It's like a secondary thing that gives you confidence - it's helpful, like anything positive you do for yourself that makes you a more attractive and healthy/happy person overall . But there are way more direct, faster and longer lasting ways to improve dating skills themselves. You know - like dating a lot for instance :p


Btw Jeez. Had the puppey love goggles on with this chick, now I realized.
She is literally late to every single date
Initiated contact twice in total in 3 months
Leaves spaces between answering messages, sometimes doesn't answer at all to a question.
On three separate occasions when I spontaneously told her I'm going to this thing and that I'd love her to join me, she says she's studying next 4 days. And that reply came after 12 hours. And yesterday she didn't come at all after my quirky text telling her where to meet me. Thought her interest level is high enough to send her a big ass over complicated text and she'd read it and I can do something dorky like that cause the interest level is high enough, but obvy I was wrong/not paying attention to her.


She's like super present at all times so that's just her. But still last couple weeks I stopped watching porn, run every day, started eating healthy, keep training social skills (promoted myself from drunk to sober. Nerve wracking, but I managed to talk to every person of interest after a lot of stress at an expat event - still can't be my genuine self when sober) and it's like my head became clear and I realized that I don't want to stand for that bullshit really - I passed on a lot of great girls that were clearly into me because of this one.


I care about her a lot tho, so my plan's to tighten up my game - no texting, no long phone calls, get to know her more on dates (was auto piloting so far not really trying that much as I was tired/not on my A game on a lot of them - I realized I stopped asking questions about her - getting laid so why try right? Wrong. ), after a date tell her to call me when she'll know when she's free again and get back to scheduled dates only. And if she's late again...just leave and tell her where to meet me and how to get there (I always plan event based dates or cool places where I'd go regardless if it's with her or not)


Comments?


So I took my actions - Asked a lot more about her+listened more on a date instead of focusing on the usual sexual stuff/the surroundings.

She started telling me about all these lame guys who are her friends and then start professing their love to her etc. One even never had the balls to ever tell her and then texted her that he's in love with her and she can go fuck herself for going out with me.
.
When she came on time to the date I told her I see it as normal that I expect her to be always on time.

Then after when she left loads of scratches all over my body and was freaked out I grabbed her - and told her to keep doing what she's doing, that I love it and if I wouldn't I would tell her directly. And then told her that it's not like when she's coming late - that I don't like that and next time she's late I will leave and leave her instructions on a scavenger hunt on how to find me (in a teasing but serious way)

When she left I told her that I want her to give me a call or text me once she knows she's free and we'll do something fun again.



I mean the girls awesome, she even brought me a cake she made,is passionate in bed, we have freaky moments of the same thoughts popping up (like I put on 4 blue things and told my friend I'm wearing 50 shades of blue 4 days ago. And then that was the first thing out of her mouth when she saw me today) like same movies, overthinking humor, messing with people etc.
She learns fast with dirty talk too . Think she's worth the effort in being direct, re-evaluating if we're on the right path like I did from time to time (I have a notepad where I write down what I'm thinking about, mainly for poker but that's how I realized she's doing stuff I shouldn't tolerate) and calling her out and steer her on the stuff all the friend zoned jackasses obviously tolerated with her.


EDIT: jackasses is a bit strong, I was like that before I started working on myself as well I must say. So I guess...regular people? :D
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
Prev 1 634 635 636 637 638 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason417
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 608
ZZZero.O 142
Zeus 65
soO 55
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
canceldota40
League of Legends
Doublelift1077
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4115
Liquid`Hasu656
Other Games
summit1g5030
FrodaN1249
KnowMe336
ToD251
Pyrionflax212
420jenkins193
Livibee175
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1834
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 29m
Patches Events
18h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 29m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.