• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8150 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 1067

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1065 1066 1067
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
November 04 2025 12:41 GMT
#21321
That looks cool as fuck.

Well, most nights that don't have a designated activities are gaming nights, we played a lot of Larian stuff and finished BG3 a few times, now running parallel Expedition 33 play-troughs, and then there's individual stuff like Starcraft 2, HOTS , DOTA 2 etc. that we play with friends so no need to go to arcades, even if they existed over here.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
November 04 2025 13:54 GMT
#21322
"finished BG3 a few times" What the fuck. Do you have a time warp in your house?

But yeah, playing games coop with my wife is also a joy. We tend to do hotseat strategy stuff (currently Age of Wonders, but also Civilization and the like), but might also get back into the Larian stuff. Divinity: OS (1) was fun a few years back.
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
November 04 2025 14:47 GMT
#21323
Haha, I don't know, maybe it's the lack of children but I like to think I have a pretty busy life with a full time job, side wine business (full on vineyard of 6000 plants and 10000 liters of wine) and a pretty healthy social life, on top of that, I managed to play 1000 hours of BG3 since it released.

For hot seat stuff we are still stuck on Heroes of might and magic 3 and might never get over that one, just a classic, it's like playing chess to me.

I kind of forgot that AoW is a thing that exists, recently had quite a bit of fun replaying Age of Mythology might give the more recent AoW's a whirl since I haven't played since the first one.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
November 05 2025 13:52 GMT
#21324
On November 04 2025 21:41 Jankisa wrote:
That looks cool as fuck.

Well, most nights that don't have a designated activities are gaming nights, we played a lot of Larian stuff and finished BG3 a few times, now running parallel Expedition 33 play-troughs, and then there's individual stuff like Starcraft 2, HOTS , DOTA 2 etc. that we play with friends so no need to go to arcades, even if they existed over here.

The place is amazing. My wife and I are both non-drinkers and we almost always have a blast at the place.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
CuddlyCuteKitten
Profile Joined January 2004
Sweden2892 Posts
November 05 2025 14:34 GMT
#21325
On November 04 2025 23:47 Jankisa wrote:
Haha, I don't know, maybe it's the lack of children but I like to think I have a pretty busy life with a full time job, side wine business (full on vineyard of 6000 plants and 10000 liters of wine) and a pretty healthy social life, on top of that, I managed to play 1000 hours of BG3 since it released.

For hot seat stuff we are still stuck on Heroes of might and magic 3 and might never get over that one, just a classic, it's like playing chess to me.

I kind of forgot that AoW is a thing that exists, recently had quite a bit of fun replaying Age of Mythology might give the more recent AoW's a whirl since I haven't played since the first one.


Yes.
Unity, support, family, and kneecapping bitches.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-05-25 14:07:15
May 25 2026 13:43 GMT
#21326
If you are marriage-minded dating apps are almost a total scam. Matt Walsh provides a fascinating analysis as to why this is the case.


less info about a match means a better chance the first meeting/date goes bad and you're back on the app again. Getting married usually erodes the customer base of the dating apps by 2.

one analyst guy he quotes...
"like lemons driving good cars out of the used car market maybe sleazeballs pushed great catches out of the dating apps"

the massive multinational megacorp killed OKCupid's best features precisely because they worked too well. One thing that had to go was open, unfocused, general group public meetups. That is a revenue killer. Every singe social engagement between even just 2 people must produce $$$ for the app. We can't have 25 people meeting in the real world.... that's blasphamy! ! !
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
ThunderJunk
Profile Joined December 2015
United States741 Posts
June 01 2026 21:19 GMT
#21327
I haven't dated (or had sex) in over a year. Just been working on myself and improving my stats. I'm richer, stronger, and much less prone to gooning than I was two years ago. But I'm definitely not interested in trying to find real love on a dating app. I've never had much luck with the apps. I'm a superior version of myself now, so maybe I'd do better... but I don't like the process of swiping and waiting. I'd much rather approach someone who's showing interest in real life.

I'm still not feeling quite ready to pursue romance at this time. I need another 3 or so months of greedy eco play before I will be ready to move my army out onto the map. Maybe by then I'll have some upgrades
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
June 01 2026 21:56 GMT
#21328
On June 02 2026 06:19 ThunderJunk wrote:
I haven't dated (or had sex) in over a year.

my wife was a no sex until married type. it was rough. LOL. Now, however, I agree with her.

I screwed over several women getting as much action as i could with zero intention of anything long term. It is hilarious/sad how many guys don't see this behaviour as unethical/immoral.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
ThunderJunk
Profile Joined December 2015
United States741 Posts
June 02 2026 21:16 GMT
#21329
On June 02 2026 06:56 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2026 06:19 ThunderJunk wrote:
I haven't dated (or had sex) in over a year.

my wife was a no sex until married type. it was rough. LOL. Now, however, I agree with her.

I screwed over several women getting as much action as i could with zero intention of anything long term. It is hilarious/sad how many guys don't see this behaviour as unethical/immoral.


I don't know for sure what you did to "screw over" those women. Presumably you, knowing they wanted a long-term relationship, led them to believe that's also what you wanted so you could extract sex from them, and then you found a way to get out of it. If that's what you're talking about, I agree that's unethical and immoral - and it's something I've done in my past that I'm not proud of. Live and learn.

On the other hand, some women at some times in their lives, voluntarily opt into short-term flings and purposely avoid long-term relationships, and actually leave if the short-term fling looks like it's going in the long-term direction because that's actively not what they want at that time.

I'm not saying you do this - I don't know if you do or not - but I know a lot of married people can fall into a trap of thinking, "I've chosen married life, and it's working for me - so it's the only ethical way to approach sex". I think that at least some of those women are doing what's right for them at the time, and I think some of those hookups they engage in can be the morally right thing to do - but I might have a different moral basis than you.

Speaking for myself.. My morality centers around protecting the long-term best interest of my genes (dispersed as they are across all of humanity, who also have 99+% similar genes - you included) and the people and things I love. So, if the objective truth is that a short-term fling empowers the long-term best interest of my genes, then it's a morally sound short-term fling.

A society with high levels of trust because people are honest with and supportive of each other is good for my genetic legacy because it's easier for everyone involved to share useful information via platonic exchange. Extractive, short-term thrill-seeking by deceiving people to get sex from them and then abandon them lowers societal trust. The magnitude of the downstream consequences of that erosion of trust is too great, and the act is therefore immoral. Pleasure for pleasure's sake ignoring the consequences tends to be immoral in this framework.

But also, marriage poses a risk of stagnation. Not every marriage - there are great marriages that righteously endure. But there are definitely marriages where the two people have their kids, earn their money, and become complacent - discarding all the great opportunity for societal improvement that comes from desiring to prove themselves in the sexual marketplace, because growing could mean growing apart.

TLDR: I might still bang babes, or I might get married - but I'll do either with the greater good in mind.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-06-02 23:27:02
June 02 2026 23:24 GMT
#21330
women have needs too.
also just got married recently, took me a while to get over some shitty relationship I had.
My tip is to travel oversea together a few times; it really does give a lot of challenges even between friends.
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-06-06 13:43:31
June 06 2026 13:10 GMT
#21331
On June 03 2026 06:16 ThunderJunk wrote:
I don't know for sure what you did to "screw over" those women. Presumably you, knowing they wanted a long-term relationship, led them to believe that's also what you wanted so you could extract sex from them, and then you found a way to get out of it. If that's what you're talking about, I agree that's unethical and immoral - and it's something I've done in my past that I'm not proud of. Live and learn.

On the other hand, some women at some times in their lives, voluntarily opt into short-term flings and purposely avoid long-term relationships, and actually leave if the short-term fling looks like it's going in the long-term direction because that's actively not what they want at that time.

I'm not saying you do this - I don't know if you do or not - but I know a lot of married people can fall into a trap of thinking, "I've chosen married life, and it's working for me - so it's the only ethical way to approach sex". I think that at least some of those women are doing what's right for them at the time, and I think some of those hookups they engage in can be the morally right thing to do - but I might have a different moral basis than you.

yes, that is what i did. in my last year of high school; i bought a Camaro and modded it to get to 60 MPH in under 4 seconds. fast girls.. fast cars. without a great car i could not attract big #s of hot girls. the car put me over the top.

My high school best friend was about the size of Brock Lesnar @ 260 lbs in his senior year. He had girls and women in their 20s all over him from the age of 15. Interestingly, he got burned out from sex. You hear about how negative "body count" is for women. Well, my friend confessed to me after having sex with ~20 women during his 3rd year in high school that he was no longer into sex the way he was at 14. I was the only one he told this to. He exhibited some of the symptoms of someone who had been sexually abused even though everything he did was consensual. It was ....eerily weird.

I think multiple sexual partners are an overall negative for men and women. It is especially bad for teenagers whose minds are not fully developed. For me, and i think most guys, its something you think you want; you get it and its not as great as you think. Half a slice are chef crafted rich sweet chocolate cake can be amazing. Anything more and it surprisingly starts to taste gross.

When I got my Camero I had sex with 5 girls in 10 months. This was my dream.. my life's goal achieved! And after it was done, I DID NOT LIKE MYSELF.
On June 03 2026 06:16 ThunderJunk wrote:
TLDR: I might still bang babes, or I might get married - but I'll do either with the greater good in mind.

i am glad you are keeping humanity in mind during these hedonistic times.

There is an amazing book about a group of people who believed they were above all morality and defined their own life code. You see they were smarter than the rest of us. They were cheating on their spouses.. but it was OK because they were "woke" and "enlightened" and "objective".

It is hilarious reading that Dr Genius Nathaniel Branden never shoulda cheated on his wife.
https://www.amazon.ca/Judgment-Day-Years-Ayn-Rand/dp/0395461073?crid=16OEXN2Y27C1U
its an epic and inspirational confession. it is fascinating how multiple sexual partners messes up the male brain.
from the book...
"The greatest damage was not what I did to others; it was what years of evasion did to my own character."
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2012 Posts
June 06 2026 19:11 GMT
#21332
On June 06 2026 22:10 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2026 06:16 ThunderJunk wrote:
I don't know for sure what you did to "screw over" those women. Presumably you, knowing they wanted a long-term relationship, led them to believe that's also what you wanted so you could extract sex from them, and then you found a way to get out of it. If that's what you're talking about, I agree that's unethical and immoral - and it's something I've done in my past that I'm not proud of. Live and learn.

On the other hand, some women at some times in their lives, voluntarily opt into short-term flings and purposely avoid long-term relationships, and actually leave if the short-term fling looks like it's going in the long-term direction because that's actively not what they want at that time.

I'm not saying you do this - I don't know if you do or not - but I know a lot of married people can fall into a trap of thinking, "I've chosen married life, and it's working for me - so it's the only ethical way to approach sex". I think that at least some of those women are doing what's right for them at the time, and I think some of those hookups they engage in can be the morally right thing to do - but I might have a different moral basis than you.

yes, that is what i did. in my last year of high school; i bought a Camaro and modded it to get to 60 MPH in under 4 seconds. fast girls.. fast cars. without a great car i could not attract big #s of hot girls. the car put me over the top.

My high school best friend was about the size of Brock Lesnar @ 260 lbs in his senior year. He had girls and women in their 20s all over him from the age of 15. Interestingly, he got burned out from sex. You hear about how negative "body count" is for women. Well, my friend confessed to me after having sex with ~20 women during his 3rd year in high school that he was no longer into sex the way he was at 14. I was the only one he told this to. He exhibited some of the symptoms of someone who had been sexually abused even though everything he did was consensual. It was ....eerily weird.

I think multiple sexual partners are an overall negative for men and women. It is especially bad for teenagers whose minds are not fully developed. For me, and i think most guys, its something you think you want; you get it and its not as great as you think. Half a slice are chef crafted rich sweet chocolate cake can be amazing. Anything more and it surprisingly starts to taste gross.

When I got my Camero I had sex with 5 girls in 10 months. This was my dream.. my life's goal achieved! And after it was done, I DID NOT LIKE MYSELF.
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2026 06:16 ThunderJunk wrote:
TLDR: I might still bang babes, or I might get married - but I'll do either with the greater good in mind.

i am glad you are keeping humanity in mind during these hedonistic times.

There is an amazing book about a group of people who believed they were above all morality and defined their own life code. You see they were smarter than the rest of us. They were cheating on their spouses.. but it was OK because they were "woke" and "enlightened" and "objective".

It is hilarious reading that Dr Genius Nathaniel Branden never shoulda cheated on his wife.
https://www.amazon.ca/Judgment-Day-Years-Ayn-Rand/dp/0395461073?crid=16OEXN2Y27C1U
its an epic and inspirational confession. it is fascinating how multiple sexual partners messes up the male brain.
from the book...
"The greatest damage was not what I did to others; it was what years of evasion did to my own character."


Reading this, I think most men have one of two numbers of sex partners:

Too many or too few.

Too many of you did too many things you regretted. Too few because of FOMO.

Is there any way to get this right? I think it is very hard, because it is a paradox; You can't do things you regret without doing them, and you won't know if something is not "worth it" if you only wanted it, but never got there.
Buff the siegetank
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
June 06 2026 22:59 GMT
#21333
i think no sex before marriage is the optimal path.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2012 Posts
June 07 2026 07:59 GMT
#21334
On June 07 2026 07:59 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
i think no sex before marriage is the optimal path.


I think this is quite a risk most do not want to take. It can work, but I don't think people talk much about when it fails.

The confirmation bias will be very strong with people making a lifestyle choice like that.
Buff the siegetank
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
June 08 2026 13:32 GMT
#21335
On June 03 2026 06:16 ThunderJunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2026 06:56 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On June 02 2026 06:19 ThunderJunk wrote:
I haven't dated (or had sex) in over a year.

my wife was a no sex until married type. it was rough. LOL. Now, however, I agree with her.

I screwed over several women getting as much action as i could with zero intention of anything long term. It is hilarious/sad how many guys don't see this behaviour as unethical/immoral.


I don't know for sure what you did to "screw over" those women. Presumably you, knowing they wanted a long-term relationship, led them to believe that's also what you wanted so you could extract sex from them, and then you found a way to get out of it. If that's what you're talking about, I agree that's unethical and immoral - and it's something I've done in my past that I'm not proud of. Live and learn.

On the other hand, some women at some times in their lives, voluntarily opt into short-term flings and purposely avoid long-term relationships, and actually leave if the short-term fling looks like it's going in the long-term direction because that's actively not what they want at that time.

I'm not saying you do this - I don't know if you do or not - but I know a lot of married people can fall into a trap of thinking, "I've chosen married life, and it's working for me - so it's the only ethical way to approach sex". I think that at least some of those women are doing what's right for them at the time, and I think some of those hookups they engage in can be the morally right thing to do - but I might have a different moral basis than you.

Speaking for myself.. My morality centers around protecting the long-term best interest of my genes (dispersed as they are across all of humanity, who also have 99+% similar genes - you included) and the people and things I love. So, if the objective truth is that a short-term fling empowers the long-term best interest of my genes, then it's a morally sound short-term fling.

A society with high levels of trust because people are honest with and supportive of each other is good for my genetic legacy because it's easier for everyone involved to share useful information via platonic exchange. Extractive, short-term thrill-seeking by deceiving people to get sex from them and then abandon them lowers societal trust. The magnitude of the downstream consequences of that erosion of trust is too great, and the act is therefore immoral. Pleasure for pleasure's sake ignoring the consequences tends to be immoral in this framework.

But also, marriage poses a risk of stagnation. Not every marriage - there are great marriages that righteously endure. But there are definitely marriages where the two people have their kids, earn their money, and become complacent - discarding all the great opportunity for societal improvement that comes from desiring to prove themselves in the sexual marketplace, because growing could mean growing apart.

TLDR: I might still bang babes, or I might get married - but I'll do either with the greater good in mind.


You should absolutely get your genes out there. Having Mini-You's is the best thing possible and will change the way you think like nothing else before.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-08-20 11:37:01
August 20 2026 10:55 GMT
#21336
watch Ben Shapiro act as though he is on the front lines of the "Dating Scene". its pretty hilarious. "perfunctory"... awesome word Ben! if you want to make over $200/hour as a technical consultant of any stripe you have to get down the Ben Shapiro vocabulary.

Notice Ben stumble over the word "content" initially saying it like "web site content" and adjusting to "i feel content". This is comedy gold. I disagree with this reviewer's take on marriage though. I'm closer to the Ben camp on that.

To rebut the youtube presenter: males are not miserable because of their marriage. males are miserable because they never determined their life mission. Now, they're blaming everyone around them. You need a life mission before you go running around looking for various single women.

@31:15 Ben cites a 45 year old sociological study and compares it to today. Ben then makes a great point about sex and relationships.

45 years ago eh? I guess Pat Benatar said it best ... "Love Is A Battlefield"

In this video, is Pat Benatar what the kids these days call "fierce"?

all this misery around "dating" so much reminds me of that great Aldous Huxley quote in Brave New World:
Lenina Crowne: "What fun it would be if one didn't have to think about happiness!"

Regarding the financial struggles of Dating Apps: guys in their 30s and 40s with fading testosterone are not as willing to put up with mountains of BS to nail some chick. The Dating Apps' best customers are aging out... now the dating apps are scrambling and desperate. What a fascinating time to be alive! "Oh Brave New World, with such people in it!"
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
August 21 2026 12:51 GMT
#21337
On June 02 2026 06:56 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2026 06:19 ThunderJunk wrote:
I haven't dated (or had sex) in over a year.

my wife was a no sex until married type. it was rough. LOL. Now, however, I agree with her.

I screwed over several women getting as much action as i could with zero intention of anything long term. It is hilarious/sad how many guys don't see this behaviour as unethical/immoral.

Geez, you are such a weirdo.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
August 21 2026 17:46 GMT
#21338
On August 21 2026 21:51 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2026 06:56 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On June 02 2026 06:19 ThunderJunk wrote:
I haven't dated (or had sex) in over a year.

my wife was a no sex until married type. it was rough. LOL. Now, however, I agree with her.

I screwed over several women getting as much action as i could with zero intention of anything long term. It is hilarious/sad how many guys don't see this behaviour as unethical/immoral.

Geez, you are such a weirdo.

its 100% standard to change one's views between age 15 and age 25.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
August 23 2026 23:58 GMT
#21339
No luck, ain't gonna happen, bi-polar here :D
别问,问就是查无此人。
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-08-26 22:44:37
August 26 2026 22:41 GMT
#21340
On August 24 2026 08:58 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
No luck, ain't gonna happen, bi-polar here :D

I’ve had like 7 partners and a 4 year relationship while being bipolar so it’s doable!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Prev 1 1065 1066 1067
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1103
ZZZero.O 109
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4447
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo604
KnowMe251
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1399
BasetradeTV296
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1197
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 21m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.