• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 634

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 632 633 634 635 636 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
June 17 2015 17:15 GMT
#12661
On June 17 2015 17:19 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 12:00 killa_robot wrote:
Told you it was a bad idea.
You could have already been laid had you not said that, lol.


Nothing has changed yet, we still talk as much as before. We wouldn't meet before saturday anyway.

Show nested quote +
More and more I feel like dating and the pitfalls are things that we each have to learn individually. Like I have the same number of sexual partners as bloodwhore and would probably do the same.


If this doesn't work out I probably won't tell the girl unless I'm going for a real relationship since it seems to be a bit of a
catch 22 moment.

Show nested quote +
Bloodwhore demonstrating why he's still a virgin.


We'll see, I'll report back after saturday.

Show nested quote +
Bloodwhore what was your reasoning behind telling this?


Sure, as I said before I'm after a fuck buddy. So the two different choices in my eyes:

I tell her:
She knows I'm a virgin and it's a bit easier on me, a lot of pressure is off. She knows it was my first time and that it wasn't because I just am shit in bed, probably will get a lot better.

If I don't:
She thinks I'm just really shit in bed, why would she want a fuck buddy who is shit in bed. She could possibly ask me
in the middle of the act, and I can't go "oh no I'm just shit" then if I want to continue having a fuck buddy. High damage
control would be required if I tell her after.



You guys can relax, I haven't really invested much in this. I don't want to brag but I mean I have barely started using the app. I have around 40 matches on tinder and 4 has initiated contact with me. Of those 4 I've already gone on dates with two of them one of which I told I just wanted to be friends with and I'm about to go meet another one. That's 75% success rate, probably could have been 100% if I had not waited 2 weeks to say hello back to the fourth chick however she was spanish so whatever. Other than that I've only sent one message (she didn't respond).


I don't know how to ask this without it being weird so I'll just be weird...

Where would you rank yourself as far as being open to try things sexually, 1-10 (1 being strictly missionary with the lights off, 10 being it's hard to find videos of the stuff I want to do) ?

I feel like if I was in her shoes and was still considering meeting I would at least expect a non-prudish lay?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 17 2015 18:18 GMT
#12662
On June 18 2015 02:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
I don't know how to ask this without it being weird so I'll just be weird...

Where would you rank yourself as far as being open to try things sexually, 1-10 (1 being strictly missionary with the lights off, 10 being it's hard to find videos of the stuff I want to do) ?

I feel like if I was in her shoes and was still considering meeting I would at least expect a non-prudish lay?


No worries. I'd say I'm like a 7 perhaps? Kind of hard to place myself anywhere since I haven't done anything yet. I'm pretty sure I won't be into scat huehue, but I'm honestly more afraid that she won't want to try some weird stuff.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 17 2015 19:56 GMT
#12663
On June 18 2015 03:18 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 02:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
I don't know how to ask this without it being weird so I'll just be weird...

Where would you rank yourself as far as being open to try things sexually, 1-10 (1 being strictly missionary with the lights off, 10 being it's hard to find videos of the stuff I want to do) ?

I feel like if I was in her shoes and was still considering meeting I would at least expect a non-prudish lay?


No worries. I'd say I'm like a 7 perhaps? Kind of hard to place myself anywhere since I haven't done anything yet. I'm pretty sure I won't be into scat huehue, but I'm honestly more afraid that she won't want to try some weird stuff.

saying you like weird shit and then actually trying it are completely different things
a lot of things i thought id enjoy before i met my ex(who was into some uhh strange stuff) actually didnt do much for me in person. so dont just assume you're gonna want someone who is into some weird stuff if you havent actually attempted weird things yourself imo
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
June 17 2015 21:01 GMT
#12664
..I get too nervous. She invited me to this event, which wasn't really a date, but I thought the stakes were high regardless and when I showed up I immediately had to leave because I was too stressed and I found the crowd too bothersome. And when she invited me for a drink the other day I realized at some point that I really like her and I got flustered and found an excuse to leave. I suppose I'm flaky?

She had to pay for my softdrink on the two occasions so far because I forgot to bring any money, so I'm working up the courage to ask her out for a drink myself to reciprocate, but next week is my last chance because of scheduling reasons. And I'm having four wisdom teeth pulled (two surgically) this month, so I'm not entirely clear-headed, which reminds me of two years ago when I ill-advisedly conceived of asking someone out shortly after suffering a concussion that left me confabulated.

I'm hoping that my ever-present, mostly psychosomatic, injuries and health issues and confused behavior appeal to her though, since I observed she seemed to show constant concern over me, so I'm trying to play up the "helpless puppy" angle. ^_^

Is this a bad sign? She said she couldn't imagine me being rebellious because I seemed so "nice", which reading this thread normally seems to mean "boring", but she's a church-going Christian so I figured she's being sincere and she always seems very honest (and lovable!).
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
June 17 2015 21:03 GMT
#12665
I think you need to lift some weights or something, dawg.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
June 17 2015 21:14 GMT
#12666
On June 18 2015 06:03 farvacola wrote:
I think you need to lift some weights or something, dawg.

I don't like pain, I already can't cope with dentist appointments, I don't want to add to it.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 17 2015 22:08 GMT
#12667
On June 18 2015 04:56 arb wrote:
a lot of things i thought id enjoy before i met my ex(who was into some uhh strange stuff) actually didnt do much for me in person. so dont just assume you're gonna want someone who is into some weird stuff if you havent actually attempted weird things yourself imo


Yeah I know that's why I said I don't know where to place me, it was just a guess.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 17 2015 23:01 GMT
#12668
I think you have a 0% chance of sleeping with her saturday bloodwhore.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
June 17 2015 23:15 GMT
#12669
On June 18 2015 06:01 Grumbels wrote:
..I get too nervous. She invited me to this event, which wasn't really a date, but I thought the stakes were high regardless and when I showed up I immediately had to leave because I was too stressed and I found the crowd too bothersome. And when she invited me for a drink the other day I realized at some point that I really like her and I got flustered and found an excuse to leave. I suppose I'm flaky?

She had to pay for my softdrink on the two occasions so far because I forgot to bring any money, so I'm working up the courage to ask her out for a drink myself to reciprocate, but next week is my last chance because of scheduling reasons. And I'm having four wisdom teeth pulled (two surgically) this month, so I'm not entirely clear-headed, which reminds me of two years ago when I ill-advisedly conceived of asking someone out shortly after suffering a concussion that left me confabulated.

I'm hoping that my ever-present, mostly psychosomatic, injuries and health issues and confused behavior appeal to her though, since I observed she seemed to show constant concern over me, so I'm trying to play up the "helpless puppy" angle. ^_^

Is this a bad sign? She said she couldn't imagine me being rebellious because I seemed so "nice", which reading this thread normally seems to mean "boring", but she's a church-going Christian so I figured she's being sincere and she always seems very honest (and lovable!).

Awww, she'll be a good friend and will take care of you.

No chance of porking her I'd say though
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
June 18 2015 01:44 GMT
#12670
On June 18 2015 06:14 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 06:03 farvacola wrote:
I think you need to lift some weights or something, dawg.

I don't like pain, I already can't cope with dentist appointments, I don't want to add to it.

Weightlifting done right is hugely enjoyable, and shouldn't really hurt at all. If you try too hard when you start with will get something called DOMS which means it hurts like hell for 2 days after the workout. Just take it easy when you start.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
June 18 2015 02:17 GMT
#12671
On June 18 2015 06:14 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 06:03 farvacola wrote:
I think you need to lift some weights or something, dawg.

I don't like pain, I already can't cope with dentist appointments, I don't want to add to it.


You're lifting weights, not attempting to eat them.

There's no pain involved, lol.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
June 18 2015 02:23 GMT
#12672
And if there is pain, your form is almost 100% wrong. Everyone should weightlift or do bodyweight exercises of some sort. It's very enjoyable, and makes you look better.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
yasser6
Profile Joined June 2015
1 Post
June 18 2015 06:08 GMT
#12673
--- Nuked ---
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 18 2015 06:58 GMT
#12674
On June 18 2015 10:44 WarSame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 06:14 Grumbels wrote:
On June 18 2015 06:03 farvacola wrote:
I think you need to lift some weights or something, dawg.

I don't like pain, I already can't cope with dentist appointments, I don't want to add to it.

Weightlifting done right is hugely enjoyable, and shouldn't really hurt at all. If you try too hard when you start with will get something called DOMS which means it hurts like hell for 2 days after the workout. Just take it easy when you start.


DOMS is actually the most pleasurable thing there is, second only to the pump, and coming in right above sexual intercourse.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
June 18 2015 07:24 GMT
#12675
DOMS is great if you don't overdo it. It is almost the whole reason I work out. Stretching your sore back out in bed the day after deadlifting is almost orgasmic. However, I did calf raises for the first time earlier this year and did 4x10 of about 200 lbs. It felt fine. The next day I couldn't walk. It took me 6 days to start walking properly again, because the muscles were so sore they couldn't do the movement required.

Anyway, we might want to get away from derailing into weightlifting, even though it is pretty related to dating.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
June 18 2015 08:33 GMT
#12676
On June 18 2015 08:01 IgnE wrote:
I think you have a 0% chance of sleeping with her saturday bloodwhore.


Thanks for letting me know.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
June 18 2015 08:50 GMT
#12677
On June 18 2015 16:24 WarSame wrote:
DOMS is great if you don't overdo it. It is almost the whole reason I work out. Stretching your sore back out in bed the day after deadlifting is almost orgasmic. However, I did calf raises for the first time earlier this year and did 4x10 of about 200 lbs. It felt fine. The next day I couldn't walk. It took me 6 days to start walking properly again, because the muscles were so sore they couldn't do the movement required.

Anyway, we might want to get away from derailing into weightlifting, even though it is pretty related to dating.

??? No, it's not related at all. Were you being sarcastic?
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-18 10:03:23
June 18 2015 09:45 GMT
#12678
On June 18 2015 08:01 IgnE wrote:
I think you have a 0% chance of sleeping with her saturday bloodwhore.

The fact that she goes out with him at all after the confession shows there's a >0% chance. In fact, I'd say his chances are much better than if he'd gone on a 'regular' first date.

Also you're being awfully harsh on him for no apparent reason.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
June 18 2015 16:46 GMT
#12679
On June 18 2015 17:50 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 16:24 WarSame wrote:
DOMS is great if you don't overdo it. It is almost the whole reason I work out. Stretching your sore back out in bed the day after deadlifting is almost orgasmic. However, I did calf raises for the first time earlier this year and did 4x10 of about 200 lbs. It felt fine. The next day I couldn't walk. It took me 6 days to start walking properly again, because the muscles were so sore they couldn't do the movement required.

Anyway, we might want to get away from derailing into weightlifting, even though it is pretty related to dating.

??? No, it's not related at all. Were you being sarcastic?

Fitness is definitely helpful for dating. Being fit makes you more attractive, so suggesting people get fit is valid advice to improve their dating. We already have good threads for it, though.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-18 17:26:28
June 18 2015 17:11 GMT
#12680
On June 19 2015 01:46 WarSame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 17:50 Grumbels wrote:
On June 18 2015 16:24 WarSame wrote:
DOMS is great if you don't overdo it. It is almost the whole reason I work out. Stretching your sore back out in bed the day after deadlifting is almost orgasmic. However, I did calf raises for the first time earlier this year and did 4x10 of about 200 lbs. It felt fine. The next day I couldn't walk. It took me 6 days to start walking properly again, because the muscles were so sore they couldn't do the movement required.

Anyway, we might want to get away from derailing into weightlifting, even though it is pretty related to dating.

??? No, it's not related at all. Were you being sarcastic?

Fitness is definitely helpful for dating. Being fit makes you more attractive, so suggesting people get fit is valid advice to improve their dating. We already have good threads for it, though.

It's like a secondary thing that gives you confidence - it's helpful, like anything positive you do for yourself that makes you a more attractive and healthy/happy person overall . But there are way more direct, faster and longer lasting ways to improve dating skills themselves. You know - like dating a lot for instance :p


Btw Jeez. Had the puppey love goggles on with this chick, now I realized.
She is literally late to every single date
Initiated contact twice in total in 3 months
Leaves spaces between answering messages, sometimes doesn't answer at all to a question.
On three separate occasions when I spontaneously told her I'm going to this thing and that I'd love her to join me, she says she's studying next 4 days. And that reply came after 12 hours. And yesterday she didn't come at all after my quirky text telling her where to meet me. Thought her interest level is high enough to send her a big ass over complicated text and she'd read it and I can do something dorky like that cause the interest level is high enough, but obvy I was wrong/not paying attention to her.


She's like super present at all times so that's just her. But still last couple weeks I stopped watching porn, run every day, started eating healthy, keep training social skills (promoted myself from drunk to sober. Nerve wracking, but I managed to talk to every person of interest after a lot of stress at an expat event - still can't be my genuine self when sober) and it's like my head became clear and I realized that I don't want to stand for that bullshit really - I passed on a lot of great girls that were clearly into me because of this one.


I care about her a lot tho, so my plan's to tighten up my game - no texting, no long phone calls, get to know her more on dates (was auto piloting so far not really trying that much as I was tired/not on my A game on a lot of them - I realized I stopped asking questions about her - getting laid so why try right? Wrong. ), after a date tell her to call me when she'll know when she's free again and get back to scheduled dates only. And if she's late again...just leave and tell her where to meet me and how to get there (I always plan event based dates or cool places where I'd go regardless if it's with her or not)


Comments?

Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
Prev 1 632 633 634 635 636 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.