• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9826 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 619

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 617 618 619 620 621 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-18 18:55:21
May 18 2015 18:54 GMT
#12361
On May 19 2015 02:05 IgnE wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02qyfc7

Show nested quote +
Psychologist Philip Zimbardo’s latest book Man (Dis)connected argues that the excessive use of video games and online pornography is pushing young men into a crisis of masculinity that leaves them bored at school, disinterested in human contact, and opting out of society. He is famous for the controversial Stanford Prison experiment in the 1970s which showed how easily the male subjects could be manipulated into behaving like sadistic guards or passive victims in a controlled prison environment. He explained what he thinks needs to be done to help young men.

yeah, it's video games/online pornography and not the crushing ennui of late capitalism and the disconnected/circumstantial state of contemporary inter-personal communication.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
May 18 2015 19:21 GMT
#12362
On May 19 2015 03:54 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2015 02:05 IgnE wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02qyfc7

Psychologist Philip Zimbardo’s latest book Man (Dis)connected argues that the excessive use of video games and online pornography is pushing young men into a crisis of masculinity that leaves them bored at school, disinterested in human contact, and opting out of society. He is famous for the controversial Stanford Prison experiment in the 1970s which showed how easily the male subjects could be manipulated into behaving like sadistic guards or passive victims in a controlled prison environment. He explained what he thinks needs to be done to help young men.

yeah, it's video games/online pornography and not the crushing ennui of late capitalism and the disconnected/circumstantial state of contemporary inter-personal communication.

Have you read his book?

If not, try not to dismiss the work of a renowned psychologist based on the fact that you don't like what he says.

Not saying whether or not what the article claims has any merit to it, but dismissing it "just cos" is stupid.
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
May 18 2015 21:08 GMT
#12363
screw his book dude. if you look at his Standford experiment, what he took out of that, then his later involvements with prison/imprisonment stuff, you can tell that he can only be (at most)half right at any given point throughout his entire life.

plus here, between pornography and video games, which is the oppressor?...
shit stinks man.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 18 2015 21:31 GMT
#12364
My main suspicion of this claim is that the 'crisis of masculinity' cries date back to at least the 1950s.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
May 18 2015 21:58 GMT
#12365
I'm afraid I just crossed the threshold from being slightly eccentric to being a full blown mentalcase.

I've been spending time with a girl I've met a couple of weeks ago (and I had the same issue when I was dating E-Cups), and she's been a treat. Lively in bed, adventurous outside of it, uncomplicated, friendly, open with her affections and just a super active person. I often find myself thinking of her and even missing her.

However, whenever we're together, I just want to be alone. We do something amazing and I'm just thinking: "God I wish I were on the shitter reading Nat Geo now". This is getting to be a problem, because I find myself making up excuses to cut short dates, to not spend the night at her place, to politely get her to leave in the morning when she stayed over at mine... You get the idea.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
May 18 2015 22:13 GMT
#12366
So do you want to embrace your mental-case-ness, or do something about it?

My issue seems to be, that i only ever attract women that are broken or troubled in at least one aspect and guess how well that works out....
That is quite mutual though, the same way i can't imagine "getting"/"being attractive to" a normal girl, i can't imagine that it would even work out if they would show interest.


Oh and definitly the whole ennui thing is pretty big....
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-18 23:54:00
May 18 2015 22:35 GMT
#12367
On May 19 2015 07:13 puerk wrote:
So do you want to embrace your mental-case-ness, or do something about it?

My issue seems to be, that i only ever attract women that are broken or troubled in at least one aspect and guess how well that works out....
That is quite mutual though, the same way i can't imagine "getting"/"being attractive to" a normal girl, i can't imagine that it would even work out if they would show interest.


Oh and definitly the whole ennui thing is pretty big....


Newsflash.... Everyone's broken. It's about finding someone whose broken fits your broken.

EDIT: Fixed My grammar was atrocious before I started coming to TL forums, now it's only mildly nauseating.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-18 22:50:07
May 18 2015 22:44 GMT
#12368
I like your flavour of cynism but it doesn't seem to fit mine

may i add that i find "who's" for "whose" quite offputting?
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
May 19 2015 00:45 GMT
#12369
On May 19 2015 03:54 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2015 02:05 IgnE wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02qyfc7

Psychologist Philip Zimbardo’s latest book Man (Dis)connected argues that the excessive use of video games and online pornography is pushing young men into a crisis of masculinity that leaves them bored at school, disinterested in human contact, and opting out of society. He is famous for the controversial Stanford Prison experiment in the 1970s which showed how easily the male subjects could be manipulated into behaving like sadistic guards or passive victims in a controlled prison environment. He explained what he thinks needs to be done to help young men.

yeah, it's video games/online pornography and not the crushing ennui of late capitalism and the disconnected/circumstantial state of contemporary inter-personal communication.


But if you quit games and online pornography you will become a successful careerist, aka a masculine man with an expensive car. It's the only thing you can do when you quit the internet and are overcome with a nearly excruciating urge to do something, anything, as long as it is living. Maybe what Zimbardo is trying to say is that pornography and video games are used like a magnifying lens to focus the masculine death drive, corralling males into repetitive pleasure patterns that sap their yang. What do the hikikomori teach us? To pacify is to neuter. Maybe it's just the crushing ennui of late capitalism. But how to politically organize yang-less males staring at flickering screens?
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
May 19 2015 00:52 GMT
#12370
So, eharmony has done me a great service and confirmed that there are, in fact, no dateable girls in my area. All of them too old/too young/too far away.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
May 19 2015 00:54 GMT
#12371
I could have done you a great service by telling you to stay away from eharmony in the first place.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
May 19 2015 00:56 GMT
#12372
Probably, but I was curious. Kind of living in BFE here.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-19 01:41:54
May 19 2015 01:40 GMT
#12373
There are no dateable girls for some people anywhere.
Most dateableness measures will follow a normal distribution, but the hetero cis data sets of male and female (and the respective for other orientations) have no reason to have a full population wide overlap, there will almost inevetibly be people so many standard deviations away from the respective mean of their gender, that there will be no corresponding dating partner in the distribution of the hetero cis people of the other gender (or their prefered).
The idea that everyone could find lasting and fulfilling relationships is naive wishful thinking to the extreme, especially after taking into account that there is an undeniable still prevalent competitive nature to bonding derived from evolutionary development. Even if we all had at least one fitting match (which is unlikely to the extreme), there is nothing to say that that match would be unique in a bijective way or that in the case of nonunique matchings the matching partner would prefer partners in such a way that everyone gets a satisfactory match.

The bigger issue is that society after thousands of years has still not developed a stabilizing coping mechanism that deals with the social instability derived from missmatched expectations, wants, needs and realities of the possible configuration space of matches. We still on an individual basis get sad if we can not find someone, people get called creeps, weirdos etc. pp. for not fitting in, for not succeeding when there is a guaranteed proportion of the population destined to fail. And every improvement to your own dateability will not change the overall dating space, but just shuffle around some players.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 19 2015 01:46 GMT
#12374
On May 19 2015 06:58 SixStrings wrote:
I'm afraid I just crossed the threshold from being slightly eccentric to being a full blown mentalcase.

I've been spending time with a girl I've met a couple of weeks ago (and I had the same issue when I was dating E-Cups), and she's been a treat. Lively in bed, adventurous outside of it, uncomplicated, friendly, open with her affections and just a super active person. I often find myself thinking of her and even missing her.

However, whenever we're together, I just want to be alone. We do something amazing and I'm just thinking: "God I wish I were on the shitter reading Nat Geo now". This is getting to be a problem, because I find myself making up excuses to cut short dates, to not spend the night at her place, to politely get her to leave in the morning when she stayed over at mine... You get the idea.

Wait, this isn't normal? Cause that describes me and every "relationship" I've attempted.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-19 02:38:10
May 19 2015 02:29 GMT
#12375
On May 19 2015 06:08 xM(Z wrote:
screw his book dude. if you look at his Standford experiment, what he took out of that, then his later involvements with prison/imprisonment stuff, you can tell that he can only be (at most)half right at any given point throughout his entire life.

plus here, between pornography and video games, which is the oppressor?...
shit stinks man.

LOL how did that fucking guy even keep his credentials...

On May 19 2015 10:46 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2015 06:58 SixStrings wrote:
I'm afraid I just crossed the threshold from being slightly eccentric to being a full blown mentalcase.

I've been spending time with a girl I've met a couple of weeks ago (and I had the same issue when I was dating E-Cups), and she's been a treat. Lively in bed, adventurous outside of it, uncomplicated, friendly, open with her affections and just a super active person. I often find myself thinking of her and even missing her.

However, whenever we're together, I just want to be alone. We do something amazing and I'm just thinking: "God I wish I were on the shitter reading Nat Geo now". This is getting to be a problem, because I find myself making up excuses to cut short dates, to not spend the night at her place, to politely get her to leave in the morning when she stayed over at mine... You get the idea.

Wait, this isn't normal? Cause that describes me and every "relationship" I've attempted.....

I spent 7 years of my life with this one girl and I can assure you that when I started feeling that way it was toward the end (or briefly during rough patches). Surely it's not abnormal to want some alone time, but if every time you're with someone you wish you were alone, then surely you don't intend to stick with it for the long run... That'd explain why you refer to your relationships as attempts .

That being said, it is how I've felt with the few girls I've been with since the brutal collapse of my 7 year relationship. I'd go get a coffee with this girl and instantly regret it because I'd rather do anything else. It was obviously not going to work out.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
[Erasmus]
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia286 Posts
May 19 2015 03:44 GMT
#12376
On May 14 2015 20:41 LemOn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 20:11 puerk wrote:
It is definitly not for someone who does not have the urge to do it by himself. Doing it because of outside influence (forum advice) will just be forced and weird, and will have frustrating and terrible results (as most women are not accessible in unmotivated situations on the street).

Yeah,no. The frustrating and terrible result in 99% means "no thank you" and you walking away. Actually feeling good about summoning the courage to do it. But if you never see girls you find interesting when you go shopping, or waiting for the bus, or just walking down the street then sure, no point in doing it.

How do you decide that a girl "looks" interesting? I may be (am) a total cynic, but there's a lot more to what I'd be interested in than simply what a girl looks like. There are plenty of fairly attractive girls I have absolutely no desire to ever converse with.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
May 19 2015 03:51 GMT
#12377
Since it was directed at me i guess it has to relate to my standard for interesting girls, and there is a visual component to that. From my past experiences i can not imagine a happy and fulfilled romantic relationship with a woman i am not attracted to, so making that a baseline requirement should still leave me with plenty of "hunting ground" to get over my supposed fear of rejection or what ever goes on in LemOns mind.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-19 03:54:53
May 19 2015 03:53 GMT
#12378
On May 19 2015 12:44 [Erasmus] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 20:41 LemOn wrote:
On May 14 2015 20:11 puerk wrote:
It is definitly not for someone who does not have the urge to do it by himself. Doing it because of outside influence (forum advice) will just be forced and weird, and will have frustrating and terrible results (as most women are not accessible in unmotivated situations on the street).

Yeah,no. The frustrating and terrible result in 99% means "no thank you" and you walking away. Actually feeling good about summoning the courage to do it. But if you never see girls you find interesting when you go shopping, or waiting for the bus, or just walking down the street then sure, no point in doing it.

How do you decide that a girl "looks" interesting? I may be (am) a total cynic, but there's a lot more to what I'd be interested in than simply what a girl looks like. There are plenty of fairly attractive girls I have absolutely no desire to ever converse with.


I would say when a girl isn't easily identified as trying to imitate some trend. Or she is mixing them in ways that are unusual or interesting to you.

Maybe she's wearing a 50's style dress with a Mario Bros. tattoo, or Maybe she is Black wearing a Nirvana shirt and designer jeans carrying a bag from the As seen on TV store, just some random thing that makes you want to ask them a genuine question (though I wouldn't open with "why is a black person wearing a Nirvana shirt?" or something lol).

EDIT: His explanation seems different though.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
May 19 2015 04:01 GMT
#12379
from this bringing up the topic again i realized i went a bit over board with optimism on my earlier post:

On May 17 2015 19:25 puerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 14:03 B.I.G. wrote:
Or you can keep coming up with excuses to not even try to find a girlfriend if you prefer to be alone.


Why would you think that? I am just telling you that your argument is weak and unspecific.
While it is true that i do not currently have a girlfriend, i have a women of interest with mutual feelings, with whom i try to build a relationship.


the feelings of liking are mutual, but the relationship building apparently is not. so.... i would like to retract that.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
May 19 2015 04:12 GMT
#12380
On May 19 2015 12:44 [Erasmus] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 20:41 LemOn wrote:
On May 14 2015 20:11 puerk wrote:
It is definitly not for someone who does not have the urge to do it by himself. Doing it because of outside influence (forum advice) will just be forced and weird, and will have frustrating and terrible results (as most women are not accessible in unmotivated situations on the street).

Yeah,no. The frustrating and terrible result in 99% means "no thank you" and you walking away. Actually feeling good about summoning the courage to do it. But if you never see girls you find interesting when you go shopping, or waiting for the bus, or just walking down the street then sure, no point in doing it.

How do you decide that a girl "looks" interesting? I may be (am) a total cynic, but there's a lot more to what I'd be interested in than simply what a girl looks like. There are plenty of fairly attractive girls I have absolutely no desire to ever converse with.


The same way you determine if a book looks interesting based on the cover. Then you read it and find out if there's any substance to it.
Prev 1 617 618 619 620 621 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 2m
Replay Cast
7h 47m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.