• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8958 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 258

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 665 Next
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 03:53:29
January 01 2013 03:47 GMT
#5141
On January 01 2013 03:21 Diamond wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

So the last 2-3 times I have got back into Magic I have gone with mono-red budget decks, and sort of getting sick of them. Spent a bit of time in MTGO last night making a U/W control deck. Curious what cool cards (ie: cool AND cheap) I may have overlooked.

Note: This deck is not meant to win tournaments, and will not win Pro Tour's. Just want a fun deck to get used to all the new cards and current meta on a budget. I KNOW there is better $400+ decks, and I know there is even likely better budget decks, this is just something for me, as I like making my own decks.

U/W Control

Creatures
3x Nivmagus Elemental
4x Delver of Secrets
4x Serra Avenger
2x Interpid Hero (maybe need to 3x this?)
1x Restoration Angel (already have 1 that's why only 1)

Spells
4x Index
3x Cyclonic Rift
3x Dramatic Rescue
3x Search Warrant
3x Detention Sphere
4x Nevermore
3x Supreme Verdict

Artifacts
3x Moonsilver Spear (think this might need to be 4x)

Land
4x Azorius Guildgate
4x Glacial Fortress
5x Island
7x Plains

Sideboard
None yet, as I doubt this deck will last very long and I have no clue of the meta aside for Thragtusk/Sphinx.


This is a simple control deck, that uses small creatures to win. It sort of lacks a true finisher, I have a feeling someone here might be able to help me. Right now the Moonsiver Spear is the closest thing I have to a true finisher, and it's not much of one at that. I don't know for sure where I am going with this deck but I do like the control that Sphere/Nevermore/Verdict create, so I kept the creatures small and things I could afford to part with if I need to launch a Supreme Verdict.

Thanks for checking it out, and try and keep any suggestions for cards at 2 tickets or so per copy !

Oh yeah, Happy New Year also!



Don't bother, you won't win anything. Index is waste since you have no way of shuffling nor does it cantrip. Invisible Stalker is a better creature than Nivmagus. Search Warrant, you'll find to be very underwhelming and you do want Oblivion Ring against other Detention Spheres.

These decks don't work without significant investment since what you have built or attempting to build is a tempo deck not a control deck. You are aiming to win in a very limited window, but there's none of that here. Basically this deck is simply isn't going to work as you won't beat any of the popular cards in Standard right now in a "fair" (someone didn't mull to 5 or get flooded/screwed) situation. Like every match up for you is vastly not in your favor.

If you want to understand the meta, the best way is to take a proven deck and then go make your own deck based on a better understanding of the cards. Decks like this only looks "inward" as in you understand where your cards sit in the meta or match up but not where the other (format-defining) cards sit (or "outwards").
Get it by your hands...
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 04:29:51
January 01 2013 04:21 GMT
#5142
On January 01 2013 12:47 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 03:21 Diamond wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

So the last 2-3 times I have got back into Magic I have gone with mono-red budget decks, and sort of getting sick of them. Spent a bit of time in MTGO last night making a U/W control deck. Curious what cool cards (ie: cool AND cheap) I may have overlooked.

Note: This deck is not meant to win tournaments, and will not win Pro Tour's. Just want a fun deck to get used to all the new cards and current meta on a budget. I KNOW there is better $400+ decks, and I know there is even likely better budget decks, this is just something for me, as I like making my own decks.

U/W Control

Creatures
3x Nivmagus Elemental
4x Delver of Secrets
4x Serra Avenger
2x Interpid Hero (maybe need to 3x this?)
1x Restoration Angel (already have 1 that's why only 1)

Spells
4x Index
3x Cyclonic Rift
3x Dramatic Rescue
3x Search Warrant
3x Detention Sphere
4x Nevermore
3x Supreme Verdict

Artifacts
3x Moonsilver Spear (think this might need to be 4x)

Land
4x Azorius Guildgate
4x Glacial Fortress
5x Island
7x Plains

Sideboard
None yet, as I doubt this deck will last very long and I have no clue of the meta aside for Thragtusk/Sphinx.


This is a simple control deck, that uses small creatures to win. It sort of lacks a true finisher, I have a feeling someone here might be able to help me. Right now the Moonsiver Spear is the closest thing I have to a true finisher, and it's not much of one at that. I don't know for sure where I am going with this deck but I do like the control that Sphere/Nevermore/Verdict create, so I kept the creatures small and things I could afford to part with if I need to launch a Supreme Verdict.

Thanks for checking it out, and try and keep any suggestions for cards at 2 tickets or so per copy !

Oh yeah, Happy New Year also!



Don't bother, you won't win anything. Index is waste since you have no way of shuffling nor does it cantrip. Invisible Stalker is a better creature than Nivmagus. Search Warrant, you'll find to be very underwhelming and you do want Oblivion Ring against other Detention Spheres.

These decks don't work without significant investment since what you have built or attempting to build is a tempo deck not a control deck. You are aiming to win in a very limited window, but there's none of that here. Basically this deck is simply isn't going to work as you won't beat any of the popular cards in Standard right now in a "fair" (someone didn't mull to 5 or get flooded/screwed) situation. Like every match up for you is vastly not in your favor.

If you want to understand the meta, the best way is to take a proven deck and then go make your own deck based on a better understanding of the cards. Decks like this only looks "inward" as in you understand where your cards sit in the meta or match up but not where the other (format-defining) cards sit (or "outwards").


I have been playing Magic since 1996, I know what I am doing to get back into things. Just fyi I have played 2 games with it and went 3-0. As I mentioned I am going to it to learn, and I enjoy making my own decks when doing this process. It's not like I will be out more than $20-$30 and still get some useful cards anyways out of it for later decks.

Also got some useful feedback on Reddit and this is the current version:

+ Show Spoiler +

U/W Control

Creatures
4x Delver of Secrets
3x Invisible Stalker
4x Serra Avenger
2x Interpid Hero
1x Restoration Angel

Spells
4x Unsummon
3x Dramatic Rescue
4x Think Twice
4x Azorius Charm
3x Supreme Verdict

Artifacts
4x Runchanter's Pike

Enchantments
4x Nevermore

Land
4x Azorius Guildgate
7x Island
9x Plains

Sideboard
None yet, as I doubt this deck will last very long and I have no clue of the meta aside for Thragtusk/Sphinx.

Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 01 2013 04:37 GMT
#5143
Sideboard some Rest in Peace. One of better graveyard control cards ever printed. And its a pretty cheap rare.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
January 01 2013 04:44 GMT
#5144
4 nevermore? That's pretty intense. I used to play 1 Memoricide in BUG Pod because it couldn't beat Day of Judgement, and that felt bad enough. Wouldn't you rather those Nevermores were like...Thoughtscours or like Stitched Drakes or something?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
January 01 2013 04:47 GMT
#5145
On January 01 2013 13:44 slyboogie wrote:
4 nevermore? That's pretty intense. I used to play 1 Memoricide in BUG Pod because it couldn't beat Day of Judgement, and that felt bad enough. Wouldn't you rather those Nevermores were like...Thoughtscours or like Stitched Drakes or something?


They seem pretty good as long as you have some clue what's coming. Also comes out faster than Thragtusk/Sphinx's so you can shut one of the two down vs that deck (which from what I am told is the main deck atm). The couple games I played I had fun with it, although since I don't know all the cards there is a bit of guesswork.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
January 01 2013 04:57 GMT
#5146
--- Nuked ---
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 05:20:37
January 01 2013 05:17 GMT
#5147
Well before you posted your UW tempo deck, I was going to recommend some G/B Midrange beat down. Some monstrosity like:
4x Arbor Elf
2x Avacyn's Pilgrim
3x Wolfbitten Captive
3x Gatstaf Shepard
4x Dreg Mangler
4x Druids Familiar

2x Tragic Slip
1x Ultimate Price
1x Sever the Bloodline
2x Collective Blessing
3x Golgari Charm or Ranger's Guile, guess it depends what you play against

Couple of spots to fill with terrible things like Farbog Boneflinger

EDIT: New Ghost Council is like a hilarious concession to the reality of power creep.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 05:48:18
January 01 2013 05:44 GMT
#5148
More gatecrash spoilers

1/1/13 - Obzedat, Ghost Council (M)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410559349026934&set=a.126338520782353.31802.117422515007287&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

1/1/13 - Lazav, Dimir Mastermind (M)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410557719027097&set=a.126338520782353.31802.117422515007287&type=1&relevant_count=1

1/1/13 - Dimir Keyrune (U)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410556219027247&set=a.126338520782353.31802.117422515007287&type=1&relevant_count=1


12/31/12 - Breeding Pool, Godless Shrine, Sacred Foundry, Stomping Ground, Watery Grave (R)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410500772366125&set=a.126338520782353.31802.117422515007287&type=1&relevant_count=1



I think Lazav just sealed my fate as a UB player for the next few months, so many sick possibilities.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 05:58:00
January 01 2013 05:56 GMT
#5149
On January 01 2013 13:21 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 12:47 Judicator wrote:
On January 01 2013 03:21 Diamond wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

So the last 2-3 times I have got back into Magic I have gone with mono-red budget decks, and sort of getting sick of them. Spent a bit of time in MTGO last night making a U/W control deck. Curious what cool cards (ie: cool AND cheap) I may have overlooked.

Note: This deck is not meant to win tournaments, and will not win Pro Tour's. Just want a fun deck to get used to all the new cards and current meta on a budget. I KNOW there is better $400+ decks, and I know there is even likely better budget decks, this is just something for me, as I like making my own decks.

U/W Control

Creatures
3x Nivmagus Elemental
4x Delver of Secrets
4x Serra Avenger
2x Interpid Hero (maybe need to 3x this?)
1x Restoration Angel (already have 1 that's why only 1)

Spells
4x Index
3x Cyclonic Rift
3x Dramatic Rescue
3x Search Warrant
3x Detention Sphere
4x Nevermore
3x Supreme Verdict

Artifacts
3x Moonsilver Spear (think this might need to be 4x)

Land
4x Azorius Guildgate
4x Glacial Fortress
5x Island
7x Plains

Sideboard
None yet, as I doubt this deck will last very long and I have no clue of the meta aside for Thragtusk/Sphinx.


This is a simple control deck, that uses small creatures to win. It sort of lacks a true finisher, I have a feeling someone here might be able to help me. Right now the Moonsiver Spear is the closest thing I have to a true finisher, and it's not much of one at that. I don't know for sure where I am going with this deck but I do like the control that Sphere/Nevermore/Verdict create, so I kept the creatures small and things I could afford to part with if I need to launch a Supreme Verdict.

Thanks for checking it out, and try and keep any suggestions for cards at 2 tickets or so per copy !

Oh yeah, Happy New Year also!



Don't bother, you won't win anything. Index is waste since you have no way of shuffling nor does it cantrip. Invisible Stalker is a better creature than Nivmagus. Search Warrant, you'll find to be very underwhelming and you do want Oblivion Ring against other Detention Spheres.

These decks don't work without significant investment since what you have built or attempting to build is a tempo deck not a control deck. You are aiming to win in a very limited window, but there's none of that here. Basically this deck is simply isn't going to work as you won't beat any of the popular cards in Standard right now in a "fair" (someone didn't mull to 5 or get flooded/screwed) situation. Like every match up for you is vastly not in your favor.

If you want to understand the meta, the best way is to take a proven deck and then go make your own deck based on a better understanding of the cards. Decks like this only looks "inward" as in you understand where your cards sit in the meta or match up but not where the other (format-defining) cards sit (or "outwards").


I have been playing Magic since 1996, I know what I am doing to get back into things. Just fyi I have played 2 games with it and went 3-0. As I mentioned I am going to it to learn, and I enjoy making my own decks when doing this process. It's not like I will be out more than $20-$30 and still get some useful cards anyways out of it for later decks.

Also got some useful feedback on Reddit and this is the current version:

+ Show Spoiler +

U/W Control

Creatures
4x Delver of Secrets
3x Invisible Stalker
4x Serra Avenger
2x Interpid Hero
1x Restoration Angel

Spells
4x Unsummon
3x Dramatic Rescue
4x Think Twice
4x Azorius Charm
3x Supreme Verdict

Artifacts
4x Runchanter's Pike

Enchantments
4x Nevermore

Land
4x Azorius Guildgate
7x Island
9x Plains

Sideboard
None yet, as I doubt this deck will last very long and I have no clue of the meta aside for Thragtusk/Sphinx.



Not to rain on your parade, but if you want to invest for later, then go ahead and just bite the bullet for the lands right now since they are all fairly low right now.

Nevermore is just a clunky card all the way around, its more meant for white aggro decks since it puts the opposing players in a very bad situation for the normally critical turn 4 (the do-you-have-Wrath turn), however your deck doesn't exactly do that.

One last thing, why are you running Supreme Verdicts mainboard? That card is just worthless unless you kept a creature light hand AND the opponent decides to just dump his hand on to the board. Even against the super aggro decks, that seems a bit underwhelming. Not sure when you would actually want to board it in outside of the mirror (against Geist).

Edit:

Time to go back to UB(W) control, about damn time.
Get it by your hands...
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
January 01 2013 06:08 GMT
#5150
Lazav is a really sick card, I can see it being a huge pain in the ass.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
January 01 2013 06:55 GMT
#5151
Its still a 4 drop. Maybe Evil Twin will be playable now.
Get it by your hands...
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 07:00:57
January 01 2013 07:00 GMT
#5152
Lazav is massively overrated, Obzedat is underrated and at least 10x better. Murder and Victim of Night are really the only cards in the format that actually kill it consistently (that are remotely constructed playable at least), but neither are super mainboard cards. It makes racing near impossible and is an awesome finisher for both midrange and control decks.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 07:20:44
January 01 2013 07:17 GMT
#5153
On January 01 2013 16:00 deth2munkies wrote:
Lazav is massively overrated, Obzedat is underrated and at least 10x better. Murder and Victim of Night are really the only cards in the format that actually kill it consistently (that are remotely constructed playable at least), but neither are super mainboard cards. It makes racing near impossible and is an awesome finisher for both midrange and control decks.


Lazav is overrated, but come on, It's going to be an extremely obnoxious card to deal with, I will dread playing against it.

Obzedat Idk how people value him, he seems solid, but he is a really weird card, a White/Black card that haste on it.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
January 01 2013 07:17 GMT
#5154
Well, Lazav dodges everything except sweepers right? And if you're running some UB Control deck, who'd want to keep in the Supreme Verdict?

I agree, generally, I like Obzedat more - but that's more stylistic. I think both Guild Leaders are quite strong.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
January 01 2013 07:19 GMT
#5155
On January 01 2013 16:17 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 16:00 deth2munkies wrote:
Lazav is massively overrated, Obzedat is underrated and at least 10x better. Murder and Victim of Night are really the only cards in the format that actually kill it consistently (that are remotely constructed playable at least), but neither are super mainboard cards. It makes racing near impossible and is an awesome finisher for both midrange and control decks.


Lazav is overrated, but come on, It's going to be an extremely obnoxious card to deal with.

Obzedat Idk how people value him, he seems solid, but he is a really weird card, a White/Black card with haste? Will he fit in with the other White/Black options?? My mind can't comprehend.


The haste is the only way to make the mechanic really work, I think.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 07:41:53
January 01 2013 07:38 GMT
#5156
On January 01 2013 16:17 slyboogie wrote:
Well, Lazav dodges everything except sweepers right? And if you're running some UB Control deck, who'd want to keep in the Supreme Verdict?

I agree, generally, I like Obzedat more - but that's more stylistic. I think both Guild Leaders are quite strong.


He doesn't dodge sac effects, sweepers (which are the most common form of removal atm), clones, or the fact he's a freaking hill giant and massively outclassed as a creature until you can activate his ability.

Always keep in mind he's a 3/3 for 4 that doesn't impact the board unless you do something else the turn you cast him. Then you see how mediocre he actually is.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
January 01 2013 08:12 GMT
#5157
If your opponent drops a sweep for your Lazav, you should be pretty pleased. The fact he's keeping that card in against you is already awesome.

And I guess that St. Traft is just a bear for three? Obviously not, right? They are trying to accomplish different things, of course, but this is a very safe card to play in UB.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 08:15:44
January 01 2013 08:14 GMT
#5158
--- Nuked ---
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
January 01 2013 11:47 GMT
#5159
Obzedat is pretty sick, loving how unique his ability is :D
Revolutionist fan
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
January 01 2013 17:58 GMT
#5160
On January 01 2013 17:12 slyboogie wrote:
If your opponent drops a sweep for your Lazav, you should be pretty pleased. The fact he's keeping that card in against you is already awesome.

And I guess that St. Traft is just a bear for three? Obviously not, right? They are trying to accomplish different things, of course, but this is a very safe card to play in UB.


Slow down, I don't think Lazav is that good in the control MU in the first place, otherwise he's just a 3/3 Hexproofer in a sea of better Hexproofers (Geist, Lone Revenant).
Get it by your hands...
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech139
RuFF_SC2 116
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota51
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1244
shahzam507
ToD267
mouzStarbuck265
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM90
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie997
• Shiphtur614
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Replay Cast
1h 31m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.