• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8898 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 256

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 665 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 27 2012 17:16 GMT
#5101
It has some serious potential since it's just cast and not resolve, I eagerly await how it plays out.

Too bad the trigger isn't under the spell so you could hold open counter magic then pay after it resolves XD
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
December 27 2012 17:45 GMT
#5102
On December 26 2012 08:52 jxx wrote:
Hey guys, any pointers for newcomers to the standard scene? I've just gotten back into magic and really having a tough card with all of these new cards, I played a booster draft the other day but I'm completely lost rofl, tried building an Izzet based deck but its not too good.

If you want to play standard you should look to pick up all of the dual lands when drafting. If you are having trouble drafting just force selesnia (and splash blue or black), even if 3 other people are doing that same you should be fine.
notable commons to pick up - centaurs herald, eyes in the skies, rootborn defenses, the 'make 2 centaurs' card, trostani's judgement.
Just make sure you can make centaurs in a bunch of different ways and you should be able to roll over people with populate cards.
cards to splash for: voidweilder or stab wound
I can already see the ending
last.resistance
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada543 Posts
December 28 2012 05:11 GMT
#5103
For Dimir, we have:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
December 28 2012 05:13 GMT
#5104
On December 28 2012 14:11 last.resistance wrote:
For Dimir, we have:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


So every spell is a creature enchantment, sweet.
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
December 28 2012 05:43 GMT
#5105
Seems fine, potentially very powerful with Invisible Stalker + Tormented Soul type cards. I can see Esper Control being very powerful now, because of Sphinx's Revelation + Madness + Drownyard. The only thing I don't want to see out of this mechanic is a BU "Mill 4 cards" spell with Cipher on it. If that card exists, I'll be mad.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
December 28 2012 06:08 GMT
#5106
Too powerful...they'll have to be careful with it, especially on mono Blue or Black cards.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
December 28 2012 08:16 GMT
#5107
On December 28 2012 14:43 Kinie wrote:
Seems fine, potentially very powerful with Invisible Stalker + Tormented Soul type cards. I can see Esper Control being very powerful now, because of Sphinx's Revelation + Madness + Drownyard. The only thing I don't want to see out of this mechanic is a BU "Mill 4 cards" spell with Cipher on it. If that card exists, I'll be mad.


I ran into this issue using Jace's Archivist in a control deck as well: you never want to use it when you're ahead. This card is not going in any control deck ever, because all it does is refills an aggro deck's hand once they dump it. Against other control decks, you have better things to be doing than using creature enchantments.
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
December 28 2012 11:24 GMT
#5108
cipher + invisible stalker is going to be annoying
Translator
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
December 28 2012 16:50 GMT
#5109
I really wish i could get good at this game without the money investment... so painful.

Drafting is what's fun for me but the learning curve is insane and it seems near impossible to break even.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
December 28 2012 17:34 GMT
#5110
I would be less worried about Cipher in a some kind of UB-ish build and more worried about it in a UG(x)-ish build where you are more likely to eat through your hand than a UB build where you just kind of sit there with cards in hand while activating Drownyard eot. Also I wouldn't be terrible worried about it since Supreme Verdict is counter-proof (and Duress-ing a Verdict is just plain terrible in a control mirror) and so are the plethora of instant speed removal that people might start playing again with Dmir's release. The effect is potent but creature-centered which makes it a bit underwhelming since you need to get 2 instances of damage through for Cipher to be worth it rather than just playing the card straight up.

As for the people looking at that particular Cipher card for certain match ups, you just board it out or in accordingly.

@KillerSOS

There are plenty of draft videos and twitch.tv streamers who draft where you can learn some of the nuances of drafting a particular set. For example, 3 power and 4 toughness are the sweet spots for creature statistics for RTR. Color fixing is abundant and power level is about right across the board (not bomb-centric or very apparent power gaps). Those some of the very basics of triple RTR. That will change once Gatecrash is released and certain deck types are changed due to the decreased availability of RtR cards.
Get it by your hands...
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 03:06:29
December 29 2012 03:02 GMT
#5111
Not sure if this is the right thread for this but since this is the only active MTG thread, I'll talk about "Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013".

Anyway, it was on sale for really cheap on Steam, so I got it and so far I am liking it.

I did read that you couldn't build your own decks before buying it. I never really played MTG (unless you count one of those FFA UMS that MTG themed in SC1BW >.>) before, I just wanted to experience the game.

I do like the game but now that I have played enough, the whole deck thing is silly.

One of the reasons (I read on Steam forums and gamefaqs) on why you can't build your own deck (or at least, make a fully customized deck; you can only use theme decks with some extra cards to add in or remove in DotP) is because they don't want DotP to compete with MTG Online (and their regular versions).

DotP is meant to be a gateway drug to the game (at least what I hear people saying). Basically an introduction to get people to get MTG Online or buy cards.

HOWEVER, I think that fails as a gateway to MTG.

Part of the fun of card games like MTG is making your own deck. In fact, I'd say that's like 60% of the fun with the game (or card games in general), making your own deck. The preparation, research (on what cards would compliment my deck), how these things could work together, and all the other stuff involved in deck building is a huge part of the game.

Not being able to experiment or build your own deck effectively (at least IMO, as someone who likes experimenting) takes more than 60% of the game away.

The whole actually playing the game itself is important, it's the foundation for the deck building process, but again (at least IMO), the deck building process (then using it in the actual game) is the main fun.

I can understand not wanting to cannibalize on their own series (MTG Online is said to contribute to 30-50% of all MTG sales) but there are plenty of alternatives. In DotP, you only had a few sets of cards with 90-100 cards (subtract 25-30 from lands, and subtract from the amount of duplicates, the actual amount of varying cards is much less) per set. That's barely all the cards (even with the expansion and two DLC packs out).

IMO, they should have let you mix and match from those sets of cards in the game. People would be able to experience deck building (a big part of any card game IMO), and since the game itself doesn't feature all the cards, that would be a true gateway to either MTG Online or buying cards separately. Once you tried it out, you want more cards to play with, hence you buy either MTG Online or buy the next edition of Planeswalker (which what keeps people buying the Yugioh games, new cards).

DotP is fun but the fact that they intentionally (well at least as far as I heard, it's the reason I hear people say when people ask about it on the steam forums) prevent you from mixing and matching or making your own deck is silly and won't help me get more into Magic.

DotP makes me wonder how the game would be like if I could actually make my own deck. Since I don't know if that would be interesting or fun enough, I'll pass on MTG Online and go back to playing other games (like Yugioh games on the DS). Take that to whoever decided this >.> !

To clarify, all the Yugioh games usually feature nearly every card released (when that game came out that is). "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus" features 4,231 cards in the game (and you can make your own deck). The Yugioh Tag Team series (he counterpart except on the PSP) also features the same thing. Not only do they have single player with various AI to battle, they also have multiplayer too.

I searched and apparently MTG has over 10k (not count lands or reprints) cards? (Again, I'm a newb to MTG, so sorry if I'm wrong.) So the fact that DotP only has a couple of hundred cards and you can't make your own deck out of those is disappointing and discouraging (since you won't really be able to try out the true MTG experience, at least the part that involves deck building).

So yeah, a bit of an off topic rant. DotP is a good start at introducing more people into magic but it should at least have full deck building and customization, (if it did, I would actually be talking about Magic instead of ranting about DotP >.>). Again, it doesn't have to feature every card, just enough to get you to experience enough of the game (that should also involve the deck building and customization process) to know whether to invest more (like in MTG Online or the actual physical card sets).
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 10:34:55
December 29 2012 10:31 GMT
#5112
Speaking of magic 2013 if you want to get easy wins against friends, the goblins deck is very consistent once ou get all the unlocks, I'm too lazy too unlock cards for other decks though but none of the other decks seem that powerful. The green black deck is good when it draws deed or damnation and then follows up with master of the wild hunt, and I can't answer it with incinerator before it gets out of control. It suffers from that mid-range rock deck syndrome where those kinds of decks are never actually good.

The Rakdos deck is pretty decent, And there is a nice gw overrun deck possible,

I haven't played much magic lately been playing lots of halo 4 and such, but the Vegas magic player Facebook group is littered with photos of magic online cube drafts, It seems like cube drafting has dragged in tons of players that didn't play much magic online before and sucked them in, good for magic online.

Looking forward to gate crash the mechanics seem interesting enough I just hope the sealed format is fun and they have some great gruul cards, I loved giant solifuge and rumbling slum. Actually I'm extremely excited about orzhov too, I love decks with black and white.

In somewhat magic related news, solforge demo came out and Im a little disappointed after playing a ton of games (they only last a few minutes) I'm still excited about the game though, looking forward to it very much.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 17:23:39
December 29 2012 16:23 GMT
#5113
On December 29 2012 19:31 BlueBird. wrote:
In somewhat magic related news, solforge demo came out and Im a little disappointed after playing a ton of games (they only last a few minutes) I'm still excited about the game though, looking forward to it very much.


I'm liking it a lot so far, it has a ton of potential. The fact that it's a demo with precon decks that is meant to be played at a convention is obvious, but the gameplay is definitely strategic and definitely different than Magic.

@DotP: It's meant to teach people to play the game, then they buy physical cards, go to a game shop, get their ass kicked and ask people how to play better, then they learn deckbuilding. If you already know a lot about how MtG works, you are not the target audience.

Also, Modern season is starting. Decided to look at Living End since I already had a few of the cards lying around and only need 4 more fetchlands (and the shocklands I don't have are dirt cheap atm). Looks like a fun ass deck that can actually win some games.

EDIT: Then I actually tested it and remembered Deathrite Shaman is a card, still looking at it, but might need some tuning/pick another deck.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
December 29 2012 18:53 GMT
#5114
On December 30 2012 01:23 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 19:31 BlueBird. wrote:
In somewhat magic related news, solforge demo came out and Im a little disappointed after playing a ton of games (they only last a few minutes) I'm still excited about the game though, looking forward to it very much.


I'm liking it a lot so far, it has a ton of potential. The fact that it's a demo with precon decks that is meant to be played at a convention is obvious, but the gameplay is definitely strategic and definitely different than Magic.

@DotP: It's meant to teach people to play the game, then they buy physical cards, go to a game shop, get their ass kicked and ask people how to play better, then they learn deckbuilding. If you already know a lot about how MtG works, you are not the target audience.

Also, Modern season is starting. Decided to look at Living End since I already had a few of the cards lying around and only need 4 more fetchlands (and the shocklands I don't have are dirt cheap atm). Looks like a fun ass deck that can actually win some games.

EDIT: Then I actually tested it and remembered Deathrite Shaman is a card, still looking at it, but might need some tuning/pick another deck.

StarSh1ne (a streamer) played Travis Woo's Living End deck for a while recently and had fairly bad results with it. Had lots of trouble in pretty much every matchup.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
December 29 2012 19:14 GMT
#5115
On December 30 2012 03:53 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 01:23 deth2munkies wrote:
On December 29 2012 19:31 BlueBird. wrote:
In somewhat magic related news, solforge demo came out and Im a little disappointed after playing a ton of games (they only last a few minutes) I'm still excited about the game though, looking forward to it very much.


I'm liking it a lot so far, it has a ton of potential. The fact that it's a demo with precon decks that is meant to be played at a convention is obvious, but the gameplay is definitely strategic and definitely different than Magic.

@DotP: It's meant to teach people to play the game, then they buy physical cards, go to a game shop, get their ass kicked and ask people how to play better, then they learn deckbuilding. If you already know a lot about how MtG works, you are not the target audience.

Also, Modern season is starting. Decided to look at Living End since I already had a few of the cards lying around and only need 4 more fetchlands (and the shocklands I don't have are dirt cheap atm). Looks like a fun ass deck that can actually win some games.

EDIT: Then I actually tested it and remembered Deathrite Shaman is a card, still looking at it, but might need some tuning/pick another deck.

StarSh1ne (a streamer) played Travis Woo's Living End deck for a while recently and had fairly bad results with it. Had lots of trouble in pretty much every matchup.


I tried it against Tron and Jund and it beat Tron nearly every time and had enormous troubles with Deathrite on T1 against Jund. If Jund gets a slow start with nothing but discard spells or a Goyf, you have a pretty good chance against them, but Deathrite and Rakdos charm are a beating.

Twin and Storm are next, but probably not today.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
December 30 2012 03:46 GMT
#5116
I like playing Twin but I don't think it's very good for Modern, the matchup against Jund is about as ugly as it can be for a deck that doesn't play Blue. And the board just isn't impressive - I feel like you're just reaching for Blood Moons.

I think Pod is the way to go, you don't need the Visera-Melira-Persist combo to be effective (it's super effective,) though you're sort of a blurry Naya deck when it's not coming together.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
December 30 2012 05:15 GMT
#5117
If I was to play modern right now I would just tune Jund, best of luck to all you team liquid players ptq grinding.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
December 30 2012 05:27 GMT
#5118
Hey guys. I just got into Magic after playing a bit of DotP, I was wondering if you guys had any good recommendations for where to start. I went out and picked up the Wrack and Rage event deck as well as the Eldritch Onslaught intro deck with a few boosters and have been playing a lot against some friends, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Are there any resources sort of like TL for Magic? I've been sticking to the premade decks (I know they aren't the best) right now just because I have no idea where to begin as far as custom deck construction. Thanks!
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 07:03:37
December 30 2012 07:00 GMT
#5119
On December 30 2012 14:27 Xplicit wrote:
Hey guys. I just got into Magic after playing a bit of DotP, I was wondering if you guys had any good recommendations for where to start. I went out and picked up the Wrack and Rage event deck as well as the Eldritch Onslaught intro deck with a few boosters and have been playing a lot against some friends, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Are there any resources sort of like TL for Magic? I've been sticking to the premade decks (I know they aren't the best) right now just because I have no idea where to begin as far as custom deck construction. Thanks!


http://www.channelfireball.com/

http://www.starcitygames.com/

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Default.aspx

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/

All of these sites update daily (top 3 only on weekdays, last one is best for its forum rather than articles).

SCG is a pay site for the articles by more "famous" people, and it has a good deck database so you can see what the pros are playing and hopefully get ideas (if not copy the deck wholesale) from there. If you wanna start playing in big tournaments and winning...you're gonna need to probably drop at least a couple hundred dollars on the game. If you wanna beat your friends and play FNMs, you can spend significantly less and have a fun yet semi-competitive deck.

I learned about deck construction by looking at which decks do well and why, but there are plenty of articles on those sites about deckbuilding in the archives, it just takes a bit of poking around as their search algorithms (especially CFB's) really suck.

Also @Jund, deck is like $450 and I own next to none of it, no way I can afford to play it. Storm is dirt cheap but I don't wanna play storm. Living End seems fun and reasonably cheap (~$60 to fill in what I don't have minus the 4x Verdant that I'm just not playing). If anyone can think of another fun yet reasonably cheap deck, I'm all ears. I wanted to play Kibler's deck but the Noble Heirarchs and manabase are just ridiculous.
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 07:12:01
December 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#5120
On December 30 2012 16:00 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 14:27 Xplicit wrote:
Hey guys. I just got into Magic after playing a bit of DotP, I was wondering if you guys had any good recommendations for where to start. I went out and picked up the Wrack and Rage event deck as well as the Eldritch Onslaught intro deck with a few boosters and have been playing a lot against some friends, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Are there any resources sort of like TL for Magic? I've been sticking to the premade decks (I know they aren't the best) right now just because I have no idea where to begin as far as custom deck construction. Thanks!


http://www.channelfireball.com/

http://www.starcitygames.com/

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Default.aspx

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/

All of these sites update daily (top 3 only on weekdays, last one is best for its forum rather than articles).

SCG is a pay site for the articles by more "famous" people, and it has a good deck database so you can see what the pros are playing and hopefully get ideas (if not copy the deck wholesale) from there. If you wanna start playing in big tournaments and winning...you're gonna need to probably drop at least a couple hundred dollars on the game. If you wanna beat your friends and play FNMs, you can spend significantly less and have a fun yet semi-competitive deck.

I learned about deck construction by looking at which decks do well and why, but there are plenty of articles on those sites about deckbuilding in the archives, it just takes a bit of poking around as their search algorithms (especially CFB's) really suck.

Also @Jund, deck is like $450 and I own next to none of it, no way I can afford to play it. Storm is dirt cheap but I don't wanna play storm. Living End seems fun and reasonably cheap (~$60 to fill in what I don't have minus the 4x Verdant that I'm just not playing). If anyone can think of another fun yet reasonably cheap deck, I'm all ears. I wanted to play Kibler's deck but the Noble Heirarchs and manabase are just ridiculous.


Ok thanks I'll check these out. I'll be staying away from heavy competitive play for awhile, at least until I get a lot more practice in and understand more about the game, but I would like to eventually move into competitive play. For now it seems like the best way to just get to play new people and learn more about the game is to follow sites like these and to go to FNM's and such. Thanks again!

Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
Patches Events
16h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.