• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9808 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1068

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 10 2012 21:26 GMT
#21341
He gave us his name, someone find him on facebook already.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 10 2012 21:26 GMT
#21342
On May 11 2012 06:17 JackDragon wrote:
Hmm I wonder if that is another GG.NoRe account. The split personality fitts anyway. But then again Southwards seams to be more of a sc2 guy.


He writes off as Tim South in some posts so I doubt it's a GG.NoRe alias.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
May 10 2012 21:28 GMT
#21343
On May 11 2012 05:45 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 05:34 Anacletus wrote:
Oh man, so many posts to read and I was only gone for like a day TT!

Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.

On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.

Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Oh lord what happened here?


Split personality or extremely confused individual. How did you spot that one HPig?

Edit: Just saw his other warned posts etc. Idiotic.




Wow...posts like that...wrong on many levels.
2 days seems pretty merciful, should have been banned at least a week for being
1. a hypocrite
2. a liar
moo...for DRG
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
May 10 2012 21:52 GMT
#21344
On May 11 2012 06:26 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 06:17 JackDragon wrote:
Hmm I wonder if that is another GG.NoRe account. The split personality fitts anyway. But then again Southwards seams to be more of a sc2 guy.


He writes off as Tim South in some posts so I doubt it's a GG.NoRe alias.

Well that is if Tim South is a real person. Split personalies can have their own name . But I think you are right.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 10 2012 22:02 GMT
#21345
If it was another GG.NoRe account it would be permed.
Moderator
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
May 10 2012 22:09 GMT
#21346
I know, it was more of a joke then anything.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 10 2012 22:19 GMT
#21347
On May 11 2012 07:02 p4NDemik wrote:
If it was another GG.NoRe account it would be permed.


How long would it take before a PBU account wouldn't get instabanned again? A year? 2?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 10 2012 22:21 GMT
#21348
Depends entirely on the user in question.
Moderator
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 10 2012 22:27 GMT
#21349
On May 11 2012 07:21 p4NDemik wrote:
Depends entirely on the user in question.


Have you ever considered not banning GGnoRE if/when he make another account just to watch him and see what he does? It would be like a science experiment, putting him under a microscope.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 10 2012 22:28 GMT
#21350
No.
Moderator
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 10 2012 22:37 GMT
#21351
On May 11 2012 07:27 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:21 p4NDemik wrote:
Depends entirely on the user in question.


Have you ever considered not banning GGnoRE if/when he make another account just to watch him and see what he does? It would be like a science experiment, putting him under a microscope.


On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.


Sorry, I was entirely joking - it was just a poor joke.

I just imagined a ridiculous scenario in my mind, something like a reverse 1984. Something where everyone knows who he is and just goes about their ways as he continues to go about his trolly routine.

Yeah, if I try to make jokes I'll try to not make them suck from now on
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 10 2012 22:50 GMT
#21352
On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.

p4NDemik do you mind answering some questions about the banning system? Like recently you would say how many bans come from "hunts" and how many from reports? I don't think that answering this would show you relying on reports or you getting lazy or anything if that thought pops in your mind, isn't it all about the regular users of the community fighting alongside mods, which results in the community maturing further for the well being of all of us?

2nd question do you have the report threads section divided in "reports from general forum", "report from LR threads" and so on or is it all in one place?

3rd q is about how many successful reports does it take to become a banling? Is it a set in stone number, or some average successful reports per time or does the number of reports is shortened or lengthened by the attitude of the user submitting reports? In similar way I guess writing insightful threads/posts in the subforum from where most reports come from results in Admins recruiting a user to become a banling? Like Excalibur_Z for example.

4th how many of people with banhammer are girls? I know there is at least one...

Who exactly decides if a user become a banling?
wwww
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 22:53:04
May 10 2012 22:52 GMT
#21353
Can I be a banling for the Diablo 3 forum?

The LoL subforum has Neo, who's in charge of D3?

Just wondering.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 10 2012 22:53 GMT
#21354
On May 11 2012 07:37 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:27 Anacletus wrote:
On May 11 2012 07:21 p4NDemik wrote:
Depends entirely on the user in question.


Have you ever considered not banning GGnoRE if/when he make another account just to watch him and see what he does? It would be like a science experiment, putting him under a microscope.


Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.


Sorry, I was entirely joking - it was just a poor joke.

I just imagined a ridiculous scenario in my mind, something like a reverse 1984. Something where everyone knows who he is and just goes about their ways as he continues to go about his trolly routine.

Yeah, if I try to make jokes I'll try to not make them suck from now on

Don't worry too much, this thread is all about enjoying bans in a way... well for a big part at least I guess.
Maybe idea of toying with users no matter who they are was a bit over the boundaries but I think many of us would like to do that to assholes.
wwww
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 10 2012 23:20 GMT
#21355
On May 11 2012 07:50 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.

p4NDemik do you mind answering some questions about the banning system? Like recently you would say how many bans come from "hunts" and how many from reports? I don't think that answering this would show you relying on reports or you getting lazy or anything if that thought pops in your mind, isn't it all about the regular users of the community fighting alongside mods, which results in the community maturing further for the well being of all of us?

2nd question do you have the report threads section divided in "reports from general forum", "report from LR threads" and so on or is it all in one place?

3rd q is about how many successful reports does it take to become a banling? Is it a set in stone number, or some average successful reports per time or does the number of reports is shortened or lengthened by the attitude of the user submitting reports? In similar way I guess writing insightful threads/posts in the subforum from where most reports come from results in Admins recruiting a user to become a banling? Like Excalibur_Z for example.

4th how many of people with banhammer are girls? I know there is at least one...

Who exactly decides if a user become a banling?


When I interviewed p4NDemik, I think he said that most of the bans come from reports. But we had some really hot topic threads lately and I would assume that those were constantly watched by mods.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 10 2012 23:27 GMT
#21356
On May 11 2012 08:20 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:50 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.

p4NDemik do you mind answering some questions about the banning system? Like recently you would say how many bans come from "hunts" and how many from reports? I don't think that answering this would show you relying on reports or you getting lazy or anything if that thought pops in your mind, isn't it all about the regular users of the community fighting alongside mods, which results in the community maturing further for the well being of all of us?

2nd question do you have the report threads section divided in "reports from general forum", "report from LR threads" and so on or is it all in one place?

3rd q is about how many successful reports does it take to become a banling? Is it a set in stone number, or some average successful reports per time or does the number of reports is shortened or lengthened by the attitude of the user submitting reports? In similar way I guess writing insightful threads/posts in the subforum from where most reports come from results in Admins recruiting a user to become a banling? Like Excalibur_Z for example.

4th how many of people with banhammer are girls? I know there is at least one...

Who exactly decides if a user become a banling?


When I interviewed p4NDemik, I think he said that most of the bans come from reports. But we had some really hot topic threads lately and I would assume that those were constantly watched by mods.

kk thanks well I guess we can get an update now. Where can i find the interview?
wwww
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 10 2012 23:53 GMT
#21357
On May 11 2012 07:50 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.

p4NDemik do you mind answering some questions about the banning system? Like recently you would say how many bans come from "hunts" and how many from reports? I don't think that answering this would show you relying on reports or you getting lazy or anything if that thought pops in your mind, isn't it all about the regular users of the community fighting alongside mods, which results in the community maturing further for the well being of all of us?

2nd question do you have the report threads section divided in "reports from general forum", "report from LR threads" and so on or is it all in one place?

3rd q is about how many successful reports does it take to become a banling? Is it a set in stone number, or some average successful reports per time or does the number of reports is shortened or lengthened by the attitude of the user submitting reports? In similar way I guess writing insightful threads/posts in the subforum from where most reports come from results in Admins recruiting a user to become a banling? Like Excalibur_Z for example.

4th how many of people with banhammer are girls? I know there is at least one...

Who exactly decides if a user become a banling?

1) I wouldn't call the alternative to reports "hunts" really, it usually just comes down to moderating a thread you frequent very often. Like the GoT or TWD threads for me. I'm reading them so I'll enforce the rules while I'm at it. Because of the quantity of reports I typically go through in a week I'd say I average far more warnings/bans from reports than from my regular reading habits. Mainly because I simply do not read debates at length in SC2 threads, LR threads, etc and many times these are the threads where huge quantities of offenders reside. I suppose "hunt" is appropriate when there are malicious users out there and IP matching comes into play, but that is an even lower percentage of the total # of bans for me personally.

2) All in one place. Title of the report varies depending on the forum / reported poster, but they all end up in the same forum.

3) There is no set number of successful reports that gains staff's attention when someone is looking to add a banling. Composing good posts, being able to maintain a calm demeanor while participating in debates, and just generally being a high quality poster and contributor goes a lot farther towards getting noticed.

4) 1 - Haemonculus

5?) No one in particular, someone just nominates a user and then Reds discuss the nominee until a decision is reached.
Moderator
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 11 2012 00:08 GMT
#21358
On May 11 2012 08:53 p4NDemik wrote:


4) 1 - Haemonculus


ruining the 'ares is the female mod' joke is worse than killing esports
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 11 2012 00:08 GMT
#21359
On May 11 2012 08:53 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 07:50 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 11 2012 07:28 p4NDemik wrote:
No.

p4NDemik do you mind answering some questions about the banning system? Like recently you would say how many bans come from "hunts" and how many from reports? I don't think that answering this would show you relying on reports or you getting lazy or anything if that thought pops in your mind, isn't it all about the regular users of the community fighting alongside mods, which results in the community maturing further for the well being of all of us?

2nd question do you have the report threads section divided in "reports from general forum", "report from LR threads" and so on or is it all in one place?

3rd q is about how many successful reports does it take to become a banling? Is it a set in stone number, or some average successful reports per time or does the number of reports is shortened or lengthened by the attitude of the user submitting reports? In similar way I guess writing insightful threads/posts in the subforum from where most reports come from results in Admins recruiting a user to become a banling? Like Excalibur_Z for example.

4th how many of people with banhammer are girls? I know there is at least one...

Who exactly decides if a user become a banling?

1) I wouldn't call the alternative to reports "hunts" really, it usually just comes down to moderating a thread you frequent very often. Like the GoT or TWD threads for me. I'm reading them so I'll enforce the rules while I'm at it. Because of the quantity of reports I typically go through in a week I'd say I average far more warnings/bans from reports than from my regular reading habits. Mainly because I simply do not read debates at length in SC2 threads, LR threads, etc and many times these are the threads where huge quantities of offenders reside. I suppose "hunt" is appropriate when there are malicious users out there and IP matching comes into play, but that is an even lower percentage of the total # of bans for me personally.

2) All in one place. Title of the report varies depending on the forum / reported poster, but they all end up in the same forum.

3) There is no set number of successful reports that gains staff's attention when someone is looking to add a banling. Composing good posts, being able to maintain a calm demeanor while participating in debates, and just generally being a high quality poster and contributor goes a lot farther towards getting noticed.

4) 1 - Haemonculus

5?) No one in particular, someone just nominates a user and then Reds discuss the nominee until a decision is reached.

what about website feedback threads? are those watched specifically?
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 00:12:34
May 11 2012 00:11 GMT
#21360
fuck

edit: yeah ... ares is the 2nd lesser known female mod. easily forgotten.
Moderator
Prev 1 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1313
Rain 709
Artosis 609
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
WinterStarcraft301
C9.Mang0296
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.