• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1066

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 16:55:44
May 10 2012 16:41 GMT
#21301
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 17:09:57
May 10 2012 17:09 GMT
#21302
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
May 10 2012 17:09 GMT
#21303
I'm interested in the peak stats from the last few days of GSL tbh. The LR threads for both the quarter and the semis should've been a decent increase in bans :p
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 10 2012 17:13 GMT
#21304
On May 11 2012 02:09 Serelitz wrote:
I'm interested in the peak stats from the last few days of GSL tbh. The LR threads for both the quarter and the semis should've been a decent increase in bans :p

Well the day with Naniwa's Ro8 racked up quite a few bans overall.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 10 2012 17:14 GMT
#21305
On May 11 2012 01:02 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 19:09 iMYoonA wrote:
yeah cunt, i love 12 year old girls, got a problem?

+ Show Spoiler +
yeah...


User was temp banned for this post.



He later explains austrlaians use "cunt" all the time? Never heard of that.

It wouldn't surprise me if that were true for some regions.
In the Wollongong region, it is quite ordinary for people of any ethnic origin to refer to people from southern Europe or the Middle East as "wogs" (you can probably guess the origin of that one). Even as near to Wollongong as Sydney, that word is usually considered as offensive as I grew up regarding it as.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 10 2012 17:22 GMT
#21306
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?
Moderator
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 10 2012 17:26 GMT
#21307
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?


Pretty sure mods can do that yeh, then again I aint a mod so cant really know for sure.


Maybe I read it in the ABL once not too sure where.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 10 2012 17:27 GMT
#21308
On May 11 2012 02:26 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?


Pretty sure mods can do that yeh, then again I aint a mod so cant really know for sure.


Maybe I read it in the ABL once not too sure where.


I think admins can, not sure about mods.

Besides, I don't want Monk running around my edit history anyway.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 10 2012 17:27 GMT
#21309
On May 11 2012 02:26 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?


Pretty sure mods can do that yeh, then again I aint a mod so cant really know for sure.


Maybe I read it in the ABL once not too sure where.

P4 recently banned someone (I think it was in one of the Scarlett threads) with the reason being something like "we can still see your bad posts even if you edit it".
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
May 10 2012 17:29 GMT
#21310
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?

Go onto their user info, select their last X posts and find the post in question.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 10 2012 17:36 GMT
#21311
On May 11 2012 02:29 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?

Go onto their user info, select their last X posts and find the post in question.

I grow stronger.
Moderator
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 17:44:51
May 10 2012 17:44 GMT
#21312
NrGmonk so c00l.
Cackle™
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 10 2012 17:50 GMT
#21313
On May 11 2012 02:44 TheKefka wrote:
NrGmonk so c00l.


xXxc000LL33tZzNrGmonk3P1cPr0SlaY3rSsK1lLzZxXx
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
rfoster
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1005 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 17:53:12
May 10 2012 17:52 GMT
#21314
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?


Maybe its just admins, but I feel like ive heard that too. + Show Spoiler +
Maybe its just some kind of urban legend


Edit* Never mind
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 10 2012 17:59 GMT
#21315
On May 11 2012 02:27 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 02:26 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 02:22 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 11 2012 02:09 solidbebe wrote:
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


Mods can read edits :O!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
YOURE A GONER FOR SURE

Is this a feature I just don't know about?


Pretty sure mods can do that yeh, then again I aint a mod so cant really know for sure.


Maybe I read it in the ABL once not too sure where.


I think admins can, not sure about mods.

Besides, I don't want Monk running around my edit history anyway.


I'm assuming there's a limit to how many edits it shows them. Could always just edit it like 60 times...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 10 2012 18:05 GMT
#21316
On May 11 2012 01:41 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 00:46 TheToast wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:45 Praetorial wrote:


It's too late, I already saw it!


Yeah, I'll likely ask for it at a time when I can explain it better.

Until then, no speculation on why I almost requested a two-year.


You don't need two years banned from TL to save Sanctuary from Diablo (again)!

All the traveling thousands of miles across the world is conveniently compressed into a loading screen that only takes a few seconds.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 10 2012 18:24 GMT
#21317
On May 10 2012 23:26 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 23:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 22:45 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:58 CHOMPMannER wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:54 Zalithian wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:52 CHOMPMannER wrote:
So if they vote a gay man as president one day will it be the first man or the first lady?


Because being a gay man = not being a man?....


Depends on if hes giving or receiving

User was temp banned for this post.


Yup, this is about what I would expect from someone whose NaMe IS writtEN LiKe thIS.


Ahem...


Hahahaha.

I was actually referencing my theory about how you can tell someone's age and maturity by their username. Yours isn't so bad, but come on the guy calls himself "chomp manner" in addition to the formatting.

manner was a "clan" from sc:bw. played a lot of bgh.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 10 2012 18:26 GMT
#21318
On May 11 2012 03:24 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 23:26 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 22:45 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:58 CHOMPMannER wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:54 Zalithian wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:52 CHOMPMannER wrote:
So if they vote a gay man as president one day will it be the first man or the first lady?


Because being a gay man = not being a man?....


Depends on if hes giving or receiving

User was temp banned for this post.


Yup, this is about what I would expect from someone whose NaMe IS writtEN LiKe thIS.


Ahem...


Hahahaha.

I was actually referencing my theory about how you can tell someone's age and maturity by their username. Yours isn't so bad, but come on the guy calls himself "chomp manner" in addition to the formatting.

manner was a "clan" from sc:bw. played a lot of bgh.


If I look at your name then according to TheToast's theory you should be 12
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 10 2012 18:29 GMT
#21319
On May 11 2012 03:26 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 03:24 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:26 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 22:45 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:58 CHOMPMannER wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:54 Zalithian wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:52 CHOMPMannER wrote:
So if they vote a gay man as president one day will it be the first man or the first lady?


Because being a gay man = not being a man?....


Depends on if hes giving or receiving

User was temp banned for this post.


Yup, this is about what I would expect from someone whose NaMe IS writtEN LiKe thIS.


Ahem...


Hahahaha.

I was actually referencing my theory about how you can tell someone's age and maturity by their username. Yours isn't so bad, but come on the guy calls himself "chomp manner" in addition to the formatting.

manner was a "clan" from sc:bw. played a lot of bgh.


If I look at your name then according to TheToast's theory you should be 12

if you look at my post history, its more like 8.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 10 2012 18:31 GMT
#21320
On May 11 2012 03:26 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 03:24 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:26 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 22:45 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:58 CHOMPMannER wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:54 Zalithian wrote:
On May 10 2012 20:52 CHOMPMannER wrote:
So if they vote a gay man as president one day will it be the first man or the first lady?


Because being a gay man = not being a man?....


Depends on if hes giving or receiving

User was temp banned for this post.


Yup, this is about what I would expect from someone whose NaMe IS writtEN LiKe thIS.


Ahem...


Hahahaha.

I was actually referencing my theory about how you can tell someone's age and maturity by their username. Yours isn't so bad, but come on the guy calls himself "chomp manner" in addition to the formatting.

manner was a "clan" from sc:bw. played a lot of bgh.


If I look at your name then according to TheToast's theory you should be 12


Actually the theory is more based on how long someone has been active in the PC gaming community.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.