• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1070

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 11 2012 12:37 GMT
#21381
Rofl the 4th page
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 11 2012 13:02 GMT
#21382
On May 11 2012 19:59 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 09:56 kerpal wrote:
i actually scoured TL and found a pic of intrigue, right when that confusion was at it's highest and i was beginning to doubt everything i ever knew


Well, it's not very difficult to find pictures of staff members.

oh yeah forgot about that. There was a pic of him in one of his old music blogs.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 11 2012 13:16 GMT
#21383
On May 11 2012 21:37 solidbebe wrote:
Rofl the 4th page

I DON'T REMEMBA ASKIN' YOU A GODDAMN THING!
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 11 2012 13:28 GMT
#21384
Let me do a TheToast impression:
So much derailing going on in here, looks like I am not the worst when it comes to derailing.


What a horrible username:
fOEHUMMERGAY was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 17:23:16 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Unacceptable username. Please make a new account with a suitable username for this community.


✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 11 2012 13:30 GMT
#21385
bocanegra was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 20:04:04 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned racist.


The first time I saw that I assumed it was just another PBU. I'm really curious what the first account was now.
Liquipedia
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 11 2012 13:33 GMT
#21386
On May 11 2012 22:30 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
bocanegra was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 20:04:04 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned racist.


The first time I saw that I assumed it was just another PBU. I'm really curious what the first account was now.


I didn't actually see that. I looked through that streak of PBU's or so I thought. Didn't notice the PBR at all even though the username did look suspicious.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
May 11 2012 15:17 GMT
#21387
On May 11 2012 22:33 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 22:30 imallinson wrote:
bocanegra was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 20:04:04 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned racist.


The first time I saw that I assumed it was just another PBU. I'm really curious what the first account was now.


I didn't actually see that. I looked through that streak of PBU's or so I thought. Didn't notice the PBR at all even though the username did look suspicious.


Is the username a word in another language, sure sounds like it?
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 11 2012 15:24 GMT
#21388
On May 12 2012 00:17 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 22:33 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 11 2012 22:30 imallinson wrote:
bocanegra was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 20:04:04 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned racist.


The first time I saw that I assumed it was just another PBU. I'm really curious what the first account was now.


I didn't actually see that. I looked through that streak of PBU's or so I thought. Didn't notice the PBR at all even though the username did look suspicious.


Is the username a word in another language, sure sounds like it?

With my limited Spanish, I think it means Black Mouth. So... there's that, if I am right.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
tw!tch
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States563 Posts
May 11 2012 15:33 GMT
#21389
On May 12 2012 00:24 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 00:17 NoobieOne wrote:
On May 11 2012 22:33 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 11 2012 22:30 imallinson wrote:
bocanegra was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 20:04:04 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned racist.


The first time I saw that I assumed it was just another PBU. I'm really curious what the first account was now.


I didn't actually see that. I looked through that streak of PBU's or so I thought. Didn't notice the PBR at all even though the username did look suspicious.


Is the username a word in another language, sure sounds like it?

With my limited Spanish, I think it means Black Mouth. So... there's that, if I am right.


I only know him as the famous footballer
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 11 2012 15:56 GMT
#21390
Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





haha busted.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 11 2012 15:58 GMT
#21391
You're late to the party iamperfection.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 16:14:00
May 11 2012 16:03 GMT
#21392
On May 12 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
You're late to the party iamperfection.

What the hell i even checked to see if it was posted before i cant find it.

*
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=1067#21334
oh shit how did i miss that i read like every page 2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 16:05:28
May 11 2012 16:05 GMT
#21393
Top of page 1068

edit* dat edit
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Mr.Bimbles
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Iceland457 Posts
May 11 2012 16:11 GMT
#21394
1070 pages!!! WOW! I think if I post something it will buried within seconds...
"If I was your wife I would poison your coffee" "Well If I was your husband I'd drink it"
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 11 2012 16:22 GMT
#21395
On May 12 2012 01:11 Mr.Bimbles wrote:
1070 pages!!! WOW! I think if I post something it will buried within seconds...

Not if I quote it to keep it's important message alive, so it may be preserved for future generations.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 17:10:39
May 11 2012 16:29 GMT
#21396
On May 12 2012 01:11 Mr.Bimbles wrote:
1070 pages!!! WOW! I think if I post something it will buried within seconds...


If you don't have anything constructive or good to say, don't talk at all.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 16:31:25
May 11 2012 16:31 GMT
#21397

AnAgentSmith was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-11 07:11:11 and had 2 posts.

Reason: stick to one account.


"The best thing about being me... There are so many 'me's.'"
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 11 2012 16:34 GMT
#21398
On May 12 2012 01:22 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 01:11 Mr.Bimbles wrote:
1070 pages!!! WOW! I think if I post something it will buried within seconds...

Not if I quote it to keep it's important message alive, so it may be preserved for future generations.


God damnit, you stick with us Mr.Bimbles. Future TLer's need to know what you said today. To preserve justice and peace.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 11 2012 17:26 GMT
#21399
On May 11 2012 09:11 p4NDemik wrote:
fuck

edit: yeah ... ares is the 2nd lesser known female mod. easily forgotten.

Emlary ? o.O

You know, chineese stork fanboy and witch icon? Maybe she isn't with a banhammer but still
In the woods, there lurks..
Rebel_lion
Profile Joined January 2009
United States271 Posts
May 11 2012 17:30 GMT
#21400
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 11 2012 09:19 Anacletus wrote:
So, I was just clicking things and one thing lead to another. I just found something that I found pretty funny that I thought I'd share.

This thread was closed by R1CH: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336261

Upon further investigation of the thread creator I found him updating Destiny's thread for stream times regularly, which is pretty odd for someone so against any BM: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=151#3002

So I kept digging and found that he is all for not getting emotional, but does he maintain this demanor: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182538&currentpage=86#1720

Oh wait, he won't. He went back on his 'non-emotional' ways and gave in to trolling, click back on the first thread that I linked: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334773&currentpage=40#782

:D!

Welp, at least we know he follows through with his plans :3



Rich is so good. That is how all threads like that should be handled.
Something witty here....
Prev 1 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2976
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns38830
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko331
Mlord307
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King65
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade663
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.