• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ASL22 General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6740 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1071

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 11 2012 17:34 GMT
#21401
On May 12 2012 02:26 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 09:11 p4NDemik wrote:
fuck

edit: yeah ... ares is the 2nd lesser known female mod. easily forgotten.

Emlary ? o.O

You know, chineese stork fanboy and witch icon? Maybe she isn't with a banhammer but still

Emlary isn't a moderator.
Moderator
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 11 2012 18:21 GMT
#21402
On May 12 2012 02:34 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 02:26 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 11 2012 09:11 p4NDemik wrote:
fuck

edit: yeah ... ares is the 2nd lesser known female mod. easily forgotten.

Emlary ? o.O

You know, chineese stork fanboy and witch icon? Maybe she isn't with a banhammer but still

Emlary isn't a moderator.

I see, damn purple name so deceiving
In the woods, there lurks..
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 18:34:34
May 11 2012 18:32 GMT
#21403
On May 12 2012 01:34 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 01:22 kerpal wrote:
On May 12 2012 01:11 Mr.Bimbles wrote:
1070 pages!!! WOW! I think if I post something it will buried within seconds...

Not if I quote it to keep it's important message alive, so it may be preserved for future generations.


God damnit, you stick with us Mr.Bimbles. Future TLer's need to know what you said today. To preserve justice and peace.

You might want to check his post history first. I mean he's opened 39 threads/blogs so far, most of them pretty terrible T_T
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 11 2012 18:51 GMT
#21404


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 11 2012 19:10 GMT
#21405
On May 12 2012 03:51 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!


And you are extremely late to the party.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 11 2012 19:12 GMT
#21406
On May 12 2012 04:10 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 03:51 Praetorial wrote:


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!


And you are extremely late to the party.


I'm on vacation in a null zone, give me some slack!

Also, yahoo, I'm a reaver now!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 11 2012 19:34 GMT
#21407
On May 12 2012 04:12 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 04:10 solidbebe wrote:
On May 12 2012 03:51 Praetorial wrote:


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!


And you are extremely late to the party.


I'm on vacation in a null zone, give me some slack!

Also, yahoo, I'm a reaver now!

What's up fellow reaver!

Also, since this is where the cool kids hand out - who feels like making fanclubs for all the impending BW switchovers?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 11 2012 19:39 GMT
#21408
Let them be made on their own.
Except for Flash: D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 11 2012 19:47 GMT
#21409
On May 12 2012 02:30 Rebel_lion wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 11 2012 09:19 Anacletus wrote:
So, I was just clicking things and one thing lead to another. I just found something that I found pretty funny that I thought I'd share.

This thread was closed by R1CH: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336261

Upon further investigation of the thread creator I found him updating Destiny's thread for stream times regularly, which is pretty odd for someone so against any BM: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=151#3002

So I kept digging and found that he is all for not getting emotional, but does he maintain this demanor: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182538&currentpage=86#1720

Oh wait, he won't. He went back on his 'non-emotional' ways and gave in to trolling, click back on the first thread that I linked: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334773&currentpage=40#782

:D!

Welp, at least we know he follows through with his plans :3



Rich is so good. That is how all threads like that should be handled.

R1CH only gave him a warning - and I suspect that he only gave him a warning based on his thread creation. I was the one who went all Sherlock Holmes on his ass and found his plot.

Just one more conspiracy theory prove correct, my work is done here.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 11 2012 20:13 GMT
#21410
On May 12 2012 04:34 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 04:12 Praetorial wrote:
On May 12 2012 04:10 solidbebe wrote:
On May 12 2012 03:51 Praetorial wrote:


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!


And you are extremely late to the party.


I'm on vacation in a null zone, give me some slack!

Also, yahoo, I'm a reaver now!

What's up fellow reaver!

Also, since this is where the cool kids hand out - who feels like making fanclubs for all the impending BW switchovers?


I'm busy with the Scarlett fanclub. I won't be opening another one any time soon I think but I'll be the first to join :D
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 11 2012 20:19 GMT
#21411
On May 12 2012 04:34 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 04:12 Praetorial wrote:
On May 12 2012 04:10 solidbebe wrote:
On May 12 2012 03:51 Praetorial wrote:


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!


And you are extremely late to the party.


I'm on vacation in a null zone, give me some slack!

Also, yahoo, I'm a reaver now!

What's up fellow reaver!

Also, since this is where the cool kids hand out - who feels like making fanclubs for all the impending BW switchovers?

I think we should make a fanclub for this thread.
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 11 2012 20:20 GMT
#21412
On May 12 2012 05:19 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 04:34 McFeser wrote:
On May 12 2012 04:12 Praetorial wrote:
On May 12 2012 04:10 solidbebe wrote:
On May 12 2012 03:51 Praetorial wrote:


Southwards was just temp banned for 2 days by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-04-04 18:35:45 and had 39 posts.

Reason:
On April 17 2012 23:44 Southwards wrote:
As a homosexual player myself, This threat has bought a smile to my face I think its so great that this type of thread has been created, and has got so much attention. This thread is apart of a larger process, where gay people are being included into a community, rather then excluded. I am very impressed with teamliquid and I feel that threads like these are very beneficial to the gay community.



On May 11 2012 00:48 Southwards wrote:
Marriage is not what it meant in the past. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is a form of alternative sexuality and so is pedophilia and bestiality. Does this mean that we should allow for all forms of alternative sexuality to be accepted? Dear God I hope not.


Either you're trolling, or you have some serious introspection to do.


Troll has been annihilated!


And you are extremely late to the party.


I'm on vacation in a null zone, give me some slack!

Also, yahoo, I'm a reaver now!

What's up fellow reaver!

Also, since this is where the cool kids hand out - who feels like making fanclubs for all the impending BW switchovers?

I think we should make a fanclub for this thread.


dibs on first post in the fan club!

lol - but isn't this thread basically a fan club of the actual automated ban list?

If a fan club were made it would be liked nested tautology O_o
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 11 2012 20:27 GMT
#21413
Fanclubception?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 11 2012 20:28 GMT
#21414
Man I should really get off TL, getting way too drunk after Finland lost vs Canada T_T I even have work tomorrow ffs, 11th day in a row.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 11 2012 20:31 GMT
#21415
5 and 1/2 hours with no bans, damn. I think we're seeing the fallout from the Desiny controversy, that really cleaned house. Anyway it seems like it's a good time for an update on the ABL progress to page 2000:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=83365]Page 2000 prediction[/url]

My original prediciton on 2/24/2012, I said that on average the ABL thread would move 1.2 pages per day, eventually landing page 2000 on November 28th, 2013. At the time, the ABL thread was on page 1500.

Based on that estimate, we should be on page 1243.6 by now, we are in fact on page 1256; a difference of just over 12 pages. That's actually not necessarily a bad thing, the rate of bans seems to vary seasonally as shown here:

[image loading]
graph of the number of pages of the ABL that were generated in the three months prior to the shown date


Over two years we saw the exact same trend, a growth in the rate of bans generated, until about mid year when the rate begins to fall off dramatically. Based on this, I'm actually concerned I've over estimated the rate. I feel like the real bans should be much further ahead of my model, whereas my model should catch up to the real data in the second half of this year. Considering that we are talking about 20,000 bans, being off by around 240 bans is pretty minor. So the accuracy of the model really depends on how much of a drop off in the ban rate we see in the second half of this year.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 20:41:47
May 11 2012 20:37 GMT
#21416
On May 11 2012 19:59 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 09:56 kerpal wrote:
i actually scoured TL and found a pic of intrigue, right when that confusion was at it's highest and i was beginning to doubt everything i ever knew


Well, it's not very difficult to find pictures of staff members.

My entire TL universe is shattered. Some people are just not how you imagined them. Nothing wrong of course!

Also, I really appreciate the banlist progress analysis.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 20:40:55
May 11 2012 20:40 GMT
#21417
On May 12 2012 05:37 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 19:59 marttorn wrote:
On May 11 2012 09:56 kerpal wrote:
i actually scoured TL and found a pic of intrigue, right when that confusion was at it's highest and i was beginning to doubt everything i ever knew


Well, it's not very difficult to find pictures of staff members.

My entire TL universe is shattered. Some people are just not how you imagined them. Nothing wrong of course!


I know, right? I always figured that Rekrul and p4NDedik were taller....

Also - who is creepin' on Twister here?

[image loading]
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 20:45:59
May 11 2012 20:45 GMT
#21418
Better asked elsewhere.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 11 2012 20:57 GMT
#21419
tall or not, p4NDemik has hot legz.

and he's just generally pretty suave
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 21:09:25
May 11 2012 21:09 GMT
#21420
semioldguy looks like Lasse Gjertsen. just saying.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
Prev 1 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3704
Calm 1770
Hyuk 1204
Bisu 842
Soma 344
Rush 288
BeSt 219
Horang2 204
Stork 150
Mong 135
[ Show more ]
Sexy 135
Britney 114
Jaedong 101
ToSsGirL 82
Mind 64
ZerO 50
Killer 45
Shinee 29
Pusan 26
Barracks 24
Yoon 24
Hm[arnc] 18
NaDa 17
sorry 15
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4630
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1017
shoxiejesuss878
byalli699
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1183
ceh9694
dupreeh278
crisheroes245
ZerO(Twitch)2
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1723
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.