• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1073

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 12 2012 00:08 GMT
#21441
On May 12 2012 08:41 JingleHell wrote:
You also forgot "All of the above". How many people do you think will be able to keep it to just one?

Yeah but there's still only one top reason. i.e. whichever option the most bans stem from.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 12 2012 00:11 GMT
#21442
On May 12 2012 09:08 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 08:41 JingleHell wrote:
You also forgot "All of the above". How many people do you think will be able to keep it to just one?

Yeah but there's still only one top reason. i.e. whichever option the most bans stem from.


Fair enough. I guess I'm just figuring that keeping score would be several headaches waiting to happen. Probably comes close to being a tie between balance whine and SC2 v BW shit.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 12 2012 00:11 GMT
#21443
I have a better poll:

Poll: Top Cause of Bans in SPL S2 LR Thread

Nyovne (21)
 
55%

Nyovne (12)
 
32%

Nyovne (5)
 
13%

38 total votes

Your vote: Top Cause of Bans in SPL S2 LR Thread

(Vote): Nyovne
(Vote): Nyovne
(Vote): Nyovne



I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 00:23:21
May 12 2012 00:22 GMT
#21444
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 12 2012 00:25 GMT
#21445
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 12 2012 00:37 GMT
#21446
On May 12 2012 09:11 TheToast wrote:
I have a better poll:

Poll: Top Cause of Bans in SPL S2 LR Thread

Nyovne (21)
 
55%

Nyovne (12)
 
32%

Nyovne (5)
 
13%

38 total votes

Your vote: Top Cause of Bans in SPL S2 LR Thread

(Vote): Nyovne
(Vote): Nyovne
(Vote): Nyovne





Can we have an option to show who reported the ban'ee. Then we can have this poll only with users.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 12 2012 00:51 GMT
#21447
On May 12 2012 09:11 TheToast wrote:
I have a better poll:

Poll: Top Cause of Bans in SPL S2 LR Thread

Nyovne (21)
 
55%

Nyovne (12)
 
32%

Nyovne (5)
 
13%

38 total votes

Your vote: Top Cause of Bans in SPL S2 LR Thread

(Vote): Nyovne
(Vote): Nyovne
(Vote): Nyovne





I think when the day comes, all of the mods should have a contest. Get all of them together lurking the thread and then see who can pick off the ban-worthy posts the fastest. Tally up points and see who comes closest to Nyovne in the end. The loser gets a 2-day temp.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 12 2012 01:09 GMT
#21448
This thread should really be called the ABLR just sayin
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 01:41:53
May 12 2012 01:21 GMT
#21449
On May 12 2012 10:01 Celestia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 09:14 cam connor wrote:
yo (T)Flash stop practising this silly game you have an important osl match coming up

Yo (T)Flash stop practising that silly game and transition to SC2 already.

User was temp banned for this post.



Celestia was just temp banned for 2 days by IntoTheWow.

That account was created on 2011-02-17 10:59:58 and had 182 posts.

Reason: Nope.

I would imagine the LR's going as such.

Edit: both Celestia and Cam Conner were temped btw. My post only shows one.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
May 12 2012 01:27 GMT
#21450
On May 12 2012 10:09 Synwave wrote:
This thread should really be called the ABLR just sayin

Hey, I like the name! Hope it sticks.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 12 2012 01:49 GMT
#21451
On May 12 2012 09:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....


yes we appear to be in a hopeless minority... come on people break the mold and vote for nyovne!
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 12 2012 01:53 GMT
#21452
On May 12 2012 10:49 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 09:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....


yes we appear to be in a hopeless minority... come on people break the mold and vote for nyovne!

sorry, but clearly nyovne has no hope, i won't waste my vote like that.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 02:23:05
May 12 2012 02:22 GMT
#21453
On May 12 2012 10:53 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 10:49 DeepElemBlues wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....


yes we appear to be in a hopeless minority... come on people break the mold and vote for nyovne!

sorry, but clearly nyovne has no hope, i won't waste my vote like that.


that's the kind of attitude that always give us a nyovne victory

we'll never defeat nyovne and give nyovne a win if we think our votes for nyovne will never matter
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 12 2012 02:26 GMT
#21454
On May 12 2012 11:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 10:53 kerpal wrote:
On May 12 2012 10:49 DeepElemBlues wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....


yes we appear to be in a hopeless minority... come on people break the mold and vote for nyovne!

sorry, but clearly nyovne has no hope, i won't waste my vote like that.


that's the kind of attitude that always give us a nyovne victory

we'll never defeat nyovne and give nyovne a win if we think our votes for nyovne will never matter

I vote for ETT, Im conservative like that >.>
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 12 2012 02:26 GMT
#21455
It's not like it matters unless it's a swing thread anyways.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
May 12 2012 03:17 GMT
#21456
On May 12 2012 08:13 IntoTheWow wrote:
The mixed ProLeague LR threads are going to be fun... :/


I'll help if you want.

I got your back.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 12 2012 03:19 GMT
#21457
On May 12 2012 11:26 JingleHell wrote:
It's not like it matters unless it's a swing thread anyways.

do you ever look back and think, "how did we get to talking about this?"
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
May 12 2012 03:21 GMT
#21458
On May 12 2012 11:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 10:53 kerpal wrote:
On May 12 2012 10:49 DeepElemBlues wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....


yes we appear to be in a hopeless minority... come on people break the mold and vote for nyovne!

sorry, but clearly nyovne has no hope, i won't waste my vote like that.


that's the kind of attitude that always give us a nyovne victory

we'll never defeat nyovne and give nyovne a win if we think our votes for nyovne will never matter


There's not enough choice in that poll. I'm used to having at least 10 different Nyovne's on my ballot card.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
Cassel_Castle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States820 Posts
May 12 2012 03:28 GMT
#21459
On May 12 2012 12:21 hypercube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 11:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
On May 12 2012 10:53 kerpal wrote:
On May 12 2012 10:49 DeepElemBlues wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 12 2012 09:22 DeepElemBlues wrote:
I was gonna vote for Nyovne but then I thought you know what it's probably Nyovne but then I realized how much I hate the two-party system when both options are basically the same so I decided to protest vote for Nyovne.

you are mistaken sir. this is the three party system where all options are basically the same. ;-) i appear to be in the minority though as to which nyovne is best....


yes we appear to be in a hopeless minority... come on people break the mold and vote for nyovne!

sorry, but clearly nyovne has no hope, i won't waste my vote like that.


that's the kind of attitude that always give us a nyovne victory

we'll never defeat nyovne and give nyovne a win if we think our votes for nyovne will never matter


There's not enough choice in that poll. I'm used to having at least 10 different Nyovne's on my ballot card.


Says the European. In the US we have a 2 Nyovne system.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 12 2012 03:30 GMT
#21460
On May 12 2012 12:19 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 11:26 JingleHell wrote:
It's not like it matters unless it's a swing thread anyways.

do you ever look back and think, "how did we get to talking about this?"


I just blame Toast. It's always his fault. Especially if it's bread puns. Those were definitely not my fault.
Prev 1 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.