• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1075

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 12 2012 09:42 GMT
#21481
Fucking SotG thread man, I dunno what it is, but it seems to bring out a certain type of poster that only registered to post in that particular thread and complain about everything.
memes are a dish best served dank
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 12 2012 09:50 GMT
#21482
On May 12 2012 18:42 marttorn wrote:
Fucking SotG thread man, I dunno what it is, but it seems to bring out a certain type of poster that only registered to post in that particular thread and complain about everything.


You mean Redditors? They also sign up for Destiny threads as well...
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
May 12 2012 10:11 GMT
#21483
I am so keeping my eye on this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=337023
www.superbeerbrothers.com
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
May 12 2012 10:13 GMT
#21484
The post by "pigmanoinking" strikes me as more of a /vg/ thing.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 12 2012 13:35 GMT
#21485
So it turns out my first exam is not wednesday, as i thought, but in fact monday.
Could I be banned for two weeks by some fine moderator and then unbanned on the 23rd when my exams finish?

USER WILL BE BANNED FOR THIS POST

Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 12 2012 13:43 GMT
#21486
On May 12 2012 22:35 kerpal wrote:
So it turns out my first exam is not wednesday, as i thought, but in fact monday.
Could I be banned for two weeks by some fine moderator and then unbanned on the 23rd when my exams finish?

USER WILL BE BANNED FOR THIS POST

Thanks!

Place your bets now what mod will ban him. I say nrgmonk.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 12 2012 13:45 GMT
#21487
On May 12 2012 22:43 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 22:35 kerpal wrote:
So it turns out my first exam is not wednesday, as i thought, but in fact monday.
Could I be banned for two weeks by some fine moderator and then unbanned on the 23rd when my exams finish?

USER WILL BE BANNED FOR THIS POST

Thanks!

Place your bets now what mod will ban him. I say nrgmonk.


GMarshal
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 12 2012 13:46 GMT
#21488
slow day...
Graviton
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia146 Posts
May 12 2012 13:47 GMT
#21489
On May 12 2012 19:13 rUiNati0n wrote:
The post by "pigmanoinking" strikes me as more of a /vg/ thing.

Yeah, the beta and autism line are a dead giveaway.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 12 2012 13:50 GMT
#21490
On May 12 2012 22:46 kerpal wrote:
slow day...


You could just PM a mod if you're that eager.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 12 2012 13:53 GMT
#21491
On May 12 2012 22:46 kerpal wrote:
slow day...


Thought this one was good:


Blind86 was just temp banned for 1 week by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2010-04-28 10:58:32 and had 29 posts.

Reason:
On May 12 2012 15:15 Blind86 wrote:
You should go kill yourself. I would rather drown myself than stomach another one of your gut-wrenchingly hypocritical "white knight" posts. You should kill yourself quick, cause if you dont you'll regret every last second of life realizing what a twat you have been.


you could have put this a tad more diplomatically, i believe
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 12 2012 14:05 GMT
#21492
I saw this and thought "Oh my god, what did he do?!":
[image loading]


And then I came here and everything turned out as expected.
Good luck for your exam!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 12 2012 14:07 GMT
#21493
Woooo Kerpal finally got his wish.

Which means he can't sign up for Flash or BaBy fanclubs for like 2 weeks. /Evil maniacal laughter
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 12 2012 17:02 GMT
#21494
qianbibi was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2012-05-12 16:29:45 and had 1 posts.


No reason at all in the ban list but it was an add bot that spammed it's message into the 10 commandments, got nuked.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 12 2012 17:07 GMT
#21495
On May 12 2012 23:07 Mobius_1 wrote:
Woooo Kerpal finally got his wish.

Which means he can't sign up for Flash or BaBy fanclubs for like 2 weeks. /Evil maniacal laughter

lol the fanclubs be spawning up for BW players now!
I sincerely wish that the new fanclubs be kept civil, and I'm positive that they will, but who is to say I'll control my hatred if a fantasy fanclub spawns...
[TLMS] REBOOT
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 17:10:35
May 12 2012 17:07 GMT
#21496
Mongolbonjwa was just temp banned for 1 week by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-01-09 16:48:59 and had 233 posts.

Reason: I changed my mind upping your warning, stop trolling the Flash SC2 FPVOD thread. Either that or start reading other posts so that you don't look like a troll.

He doesn't seem to learn, I don't see him lasting much longer here.
Here's the post:
On May 12 2012 17:43 Mongolbonjwa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 17:35 Valikyr wrote:
On May 12 2012 17:04 Mongolbonjwa wrote:
I wonder why so many people believe if some random guy claims that this account is flash without even checking facts?

Same name, same hotkeys, same build between the Vod and the replay, apm showed minimal amount of spam, just as in the vod. Believe what you want.

You cannot say the name is same in the vod and replay because of the barcode

Hotkeys are common

Build is very common

Only way to check if its same is to compare all food numbers to all production and clock times. But FPVOD does not even show all food numbers at all times so there goes your chance to verify if its flash or not.

User was temp banned for this post.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 12 2012 18:01 GMT
#21497
I made the mistake of stepping back into the SotG thread. Ugh... I think i'm gonna throw up. People saying that JP has no credit/hasn't contributed anything to the community, etc.

It's like we have our own nice little self-contained 4chan!
memes are a dish best served dank
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 12 2012 18:05 GMT
#21498
Lorch was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-27 17:58:17 and had 1232 posts.

Reason: I only read the part where you said you were going to be banned. Martyring = instant ban.

How does someone that's been here for almost a year not know what martyring results into ._. but I guess he was trying to use it to prove his point as demonstrated below.
On May 13 2012 02:34 Lorch wrote:
The fact that JP was warned for his post on tl is such a fucking joke, I feel like the tl dictatorship needs to loosen up a bit and not run around banning/warning for totally retarded reasons.

Other than that I feel really bad for JP. He just wanted to allow the community to ask sundance some questions about this huge announcement, personally I really enjoyed the show and thought it was really cool that they put it together so quickly. The sc2 community nowadays really needs to pull the stick out of their asses and chill out more, the fact that sponsors are getting messaged on a almost weekly base for some random shit, tournaments are flammed for stuff instead of praised for the fact that we even have these amazing tournaments all over the planet and now we also bitch about free content? I really wish I could go back in time and kick the morrons who led up to orbs loosing his job/destiny getting shitted on/jp raging on the community (rightful imo) in their fucking asses.
The most ironic part is that I'm probably gonna get banned from tl for expressing my opinion, cool censorship guys.

User was temp banned for this post.

beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 12 2012 18:09 GMT
#21499
On May 13 2012 03:05 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
Lorch was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-27 17:58:17 and had 1232 posts.

Reason: I only read the part where you said you were going to be banned. Martyring = instant ban.

How does someone that's been here for almost a year not know what martyring results into ._. but I guess he was trying to use it to prove his point as demonstrated below.
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2012 02:34 Lorch wrote:
The fact that JP was warned for his post on tl is such a fucking joke, I feel like the tl dictatorship needs to loosen up a bit and not run around banning/warning for totally retarded reasons.

Other than that I feel really bad for JP. He just wanted to allow the community to ask sundance some questions about this huge announcement, personally I really enjoyed the show and thought it was really cool that they put it together so quickly. The sc2 community nowadays really needs to pull the stick out of their asses and chill out more, the fact that sponsors are getting messaged on a almost weekly base for some random shit, tournaments are flammed for stuff instead of praised for the fact that we even have these amazing tournaments all over the planet and now we also bitch about free content? I really wish I could go back in time and kick the morrons who led up to orbs loosing his job/destiny getting shitted on/jp raging on the community (rightful imo) in their fucking asses.
The most ironic part is that I'm probably gonna get banned from tl for expressing my opinion, cool censorship guys.

User was temp banned for this post.


I don't get what was the point of adding the last line. I could express my opinion and question Nazgul's ban once and there was no problem at all so who's to say there is censorship?
wwww
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 12 2012 19:36 GMT
#21500
On May 13 2012 03:09 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2012 03:05 Cokefreak wrote:
Lorch was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-27 17:58:17 and had 1232 posts.

Reason: I only read the part where you said you were going to be banned. Martyring = instant ban.

How does someone that's been here for almost a year not know what martyring results into ._. but I guess he was trying to use it to prove his point as demonstrated below.
On May 13 2012 02:34 Lorch wrote:
The fact that JP was warned for his post on tl is such a fucking joke, I feel like the tl dictatorship needs to loosen up a bit and not run around banning/warning for totally retarded reasons.

Other than that I feel really bad for JP. He just wanted to allow the community to ask sundance some questions about this huge announcement, personally I really enjoyed the show and thought it was really cool that they put it together so quickly. The sc2 community nowadays really needs to pull the stick out of their asses and chill out more, the fact that sponsors are getting messaged on a almost weekly base for some random shit, tournaments are flammed for stuff instead of praised for the fact that we even have these amazing tournaments all over the planet and now we also bitch about free content? I really wish I could go back in time and kick the morrons who led up to orbs loosing his job/destiny getting shitted on/jp raging on the community (rightful imo) in their fucking asses.
The most ironic part is that I'm probably gonna get banned from tl for expressing my opinion, cool censorship guys.

User was temp banned for this post.


I don't get what was the point of adding the last line. I could express my opinion and question Nazgul's ban once and there was no problem at all


Nothing to see here, move it along folks

+ Show Spoiler +
Nothing in the previous post quote was changed...nothing at all.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Prev 1 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Other Games
summit1g9234
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.