• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9213 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 85

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 383 Next
propulsion
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany65 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 05:02:17
January 30 2012 04:39 GMT
#1681
Hello to all you mechanics,

last week I bought a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry MX blue switches and have two questions:
1) Should it have blue or green LEDs? -> Solved!
2) Is it normal that it makes a quiet metallic sound lasting a little bit longer that the clicking.

(Other than that the keyboard is just awesome. The normal clicking is surprisingly no problem and the feeling is great!)

background:
1) green or blue LEDs? (solved)
On http://www.getdigital.de/products/Filco_Majestouch_Profi_Tastatur/lng/en they write, that the Filco with blue switches has green lights. Mine has blue lights, like the one with browns should have. I checked one switch and it is blue. I bought it at getdigital.de Does Filco have a website where I could check this?
2) metallic sound:
Since the metallic sound persists a bit longer than the clicking, my guess is that the source is the spring below the key.
It is not audible in a normal environment. Especially not while playing a game or listening to music. But when it gets night and I am writing something, it is actually annoying me. This metallic sound occurs even when I do not really press the key, but touch it so gently that it does not even make the click.
Only if I hit the key very hard, the metallic sound get so loud, that it is audible despite background music.
Do I have to get used to this metallic sound or is my keyboard probably not that well assembled? Would a DAS be better in that regard?

edit: link was wrong (wrong one: http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_details.asp?PRODUCT=936)
Klyberess
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden345 Posts
January 30 2012 04:50 GMT
#1682
On January 30 2012 13:39 propulsion wrote:
Hello to all you mechanics,

last week I bought a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry MX blue switches and have two questions:
1) Should it have blue or green LEDs?
2) Is it normal that it makes a quiet metallic sound lasting a little bit longer that the clicking.

(Other than that the keyboard is just awesome. The normal clicking is surprisingly no problem and the feeling is great!)

background:
1) green or blue LEDs?
On http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_details.asp?PRODUCT=936 they write, that the Filco with blue switches has green lights. Mine has blue lights, like the one with browns should have. I checked one switch and it is blue. I bought it at getdigital.de Does Filco have a website where I could check this?
2) metallic sound:
Since the metallic sound persists a bit longer than the clicking, my guess is that the source is the spring below the key.
It is not audible in a normal environment. Especially not while playing a game or listening to music. But when it gets night and I am writing something, it is actually annoying me. This metallic sound occurs even when I do not really press the key, but touch it so gently that it does not even make the click.
Only if I hit the key very hard, the metallic sound get so loud, that it is audible despite background music.
Do I have to get used to this metallic sound or is my keyboard probably not that well assembled? Would a DAS be better in that regard?

I believe filcos are famous for pinging, although other boards can do it as well.

EmpireHappy <3 STHack <3 ByunPrime
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 04:53:28
January 30 2012 04:50 GMT
#1683
On January 30 2012 13:39 propulsion wrote:
Hello to all you mechanics,

last week I bought a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry MX blue switches and have two questions:
1) Should it have blue or green LEDs?
2) Is it normal that it makes a quiet metallic sound lasting a little bit longer that the clicking.

(Other than that the keyboard is just awesome. The normal clicking is surprisingly no problem and the feeling is great!)

background:
1) green or blue LEDs?
On http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_details.asp?PRODUCT=936 they write, that the Filco with blue switches has green lights. Mine has blue lights, like the one with browns should have. I checked one switch and it is blue. I bought it at getdigital.de Does Filco have a website where I could check this?
2) metallic sound:
Since the metallic sound persists a bit longer than the clicking, my guess is that the source is the spring below the key.
It is not audible in a normal environment. Especially not while playing a game or listening to music. But when it gets night and I am writing something, it is actually annoying me. This metallic sound occurs even when I do not really press the key, but touch it so gently that it does not even make the click.
Only if I hit the key very hard, the metallic sound get so loud, that it is audible despite background music.
Do I have to get used to this metallic sound or is my keyboard probably not that well assembled? Would a DAS be better in that regard?


the website says Blue LED's and says no where on the page it has green LEDS, and as far as im aware all filcos have Blue LED's cept for maybe a few limited editions. The spring sound is normal and can be fixed, if I recall theres a guide on geekhack or overclockers explaining how to do this. DAS isnt comparable to Filcos, filcos are the cream of the crop when it comes to cherry mx boards.
propulsion
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany65 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 05:05:04
January 30 2012 04:58 GMT
#1684
On January 30 2012 13:50 Boblhead wrote:
the website says Blue LED's and says no where on the page it has green LEDS, and as far as im aware all filcos have Blue LED's cept for maybe a few limited editions. The spring sound is normal and can be fixed, if I recall theres a guide on geekhack or overclockers explaining how to do this. DAS isnt comparable to Filcos, filcos are the cream of the crop when it comes to cherry mx boards.


You are right. I did link the wrong one. The one for browns with blue LEDs. Will have to search for the right link. Surprisingly I only found one with blue LEDs for blue switches. Thanks for the hint and the info that all do have blue LEDs. So this is no problem :-)

edit: here is the correct link: http://www.getdigital.de/products/Filco_Majestouch_Profi_Tastatur/lng/en
It says green LEDs for blue switches. But since I like the blues better anyways I am fine :-)
propulsion
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany65 Posts
January 30 2012 05:08 GMT
#1685
On January 30 2012 13:50 Klyberess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 13:39 propulsion wrote:
Hello to all you mechanics,

last week I bought a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry MX blue switches and have two questions:
[...]
2) Is it normal that it makes a quiet metallic sound lasting a little bit longer that the clicking.
[...]
2) metallic sound:
Since the metallic sound persists a bit longer than the clicking, my guess is that the source is the spring below the key.
It is not audible in a normal environment. Especially not while playing a game or listening to music. But when it gets night and I am writing something, it is actually annoying me. This metallic sound occurs even when I do not really press the key, but touch it so gently that it does not even make the click.
Only if I hit the key very hard, the metallic sound get so loud, that it is audible despite background music.
Do I have to get used to this metallic sound or is my keyboard probably not that well assembled? Would a DAS be better in that regard?

I believe filcos are famous for pinging, although other boards can do it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNND9kaWP6s&feature=related


Yes. Exactly that! Can someone recommend me a different mechanical keyboard with no or less pinging?
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
January 30 2012 05:24 GMT
#1686
On January 30 2012 14:08 propulsion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 13:50 Klyberess wrote:
On January 30 2012 13:39 propulsion wrote:
Hello to all you mechanics,

last week I bought a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry MX blue switches and have two questions:
[...]
2) Is it normal that it makes a quiet metallic sound lasting a little bit longer that the clicking.
[...]
2) metallic sound:
Since the metallic sound persists a bit longer than the clicking, my guess is that the source is the spring below the key.
It is not audible in a normal environment. Especially not while playing a game or listening to music. But when it gets night and I am writing something, it is actually annoying me. This metallic sound occurs even when I do not really press the key, but touch it so gently that it does not even make the click.
Only if I hit the key very hard, the metallic sound get so loud, that it is audible despite background music.
Do I have to get used to this metallic sound or is my keyboard probably not that well assembled? Would a DAS be better in that regard?

I believe filcos are famous for pinging, although other boards can do it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNND9kaWP6s&feature=related


Yes. Exactly that! Can someone recommend me a different mechanical keyboard with no or less pinging?


Any other board except buckling springs.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Womb
Profile Joined May 2011
68 Posts
January 30 2012 05:31 GMT
#1687
Alright I have two questions, I hope one of you may answer them. One, how close is the pressure of mx cherry blacks vs membrane, if any? Second, On bottoming out, can someone explain to me how important it is to understand bottoming out on mechanical keyboards? Thanks.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 05:39:59
January 30 2012 05:39 GMT
#1688
On January 30 2012 14:31 Womb wrote:
Alright I have two questions, I hope one of you may answer them. One, how close is the pressure of mx cherry blacks vs membrane, if any? Second, On bottoming out, can someone explain to me how important it is to understand bottoming out on mechanical keyboards? Thanks.




It means how it sounds: not hitting the keyboard, at least without any force. The beauty of mechanical switches is the ability to touch type.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
January 30 2012 05:39 GMT
#1689
On January 30 2012 14:31 Womb wrote:
Alright I have two questions, I hope one of you may answer them. One, how close is the pressure of mx cherry blacks vs membrane, if any? Second, On bottoming out, can someone explain to me how important it is to understand bottoming out on mechanical keyboards? Thanks.

Rubberdome is about 65-70g where as blacks are 60-65g, as for bottoming out unless your touch type pro and you don't bottom out there is really no difference between not bottoming out and bottoming out. You either do it or you don't.. It has no affect on anything you do while typing/playing etc.
Depetrify
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
978 Posts
January 30 2012 06:06 GMT
#1690
Do Leopolds have the ping sound?
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
January 30 2012 06:19 GMT
#1691
On January 30 2012 15:06 Depetrify wrote:
Do Leopolds have the ping sound?

not as loud as filcos
propulsion
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany65 Posts
January 30 2012 06:20 GMT
#1692
On January 30 2012 15:06 Depetrify wrote:
Do Leopolds have the ping sound?


Just found this link: http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?18739-Have-you-experienced-the-Filco-quot-ping-quot-noise

Some Leopolds seem to have the problem too. But most problematic are Filcos with browns.
On another site it says that there is a fix, but it does not say how to fix it.
Womb
Profile Joined May 2011
68 Posts
January 30 2012 06:32 GMT
#1693
Thank you very much!
propulsion
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany65 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 00:46:04
January 30 2012 07:16 GMT
#1694
decision made: The Filco has to be sent back. Very disappointing considering how expensive it is. Maybe I will test a DAS next. Is there a reason why it is 20EUR cheaper?
DAS Keyboard Model S Professional DE: http://www.getdigital.de/products/Das_Keyboard_Model_S_Professional
On the picture the keys seem to be a bit glossy. Is that true in real life?
Or do you think I should try another Filco (same model)? The thing I do not like about the DAS is it's asymmetry.


more on resonance ping:
Found out from reading various internet comments that the pinging has two possible sources. One is the spring inside the switch and that can happen to any mechanical keyboard. Two is a Filco design/manufacturing problem and leads to resonance inside the keyboard. Since in my case all keys are effected and not only some, source two seems to be the problem here.
Also when I press/release around 10 keys simultaneously, the pinging sound is very loud.

edit:
I decided to send the keyboard back, asked to check for errors and send a better one or send back the money. Since the webshop could confirm the problem they did send a replacement. It is not perfect, but much better now. So I decided to keep it and must say I am very happy with it. I guess the slight ping that still remains is there because the keyboard is build extremely slim so it can't be as stable as a much bigger DAS Keyboard - especially the parts inside of it. I like that it ony occupies a minimal amount of space on my desk
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
January 30 2012 07:33 GMT
#1695
On January 30 2012 16:16 propulsion wrote:
decision made: The Filco has to be sent back. Very disappointing considering how expensive it is. Maybe I will test a DAS next. Is there a reason why it is 20EUR cheaper?
DAS Keyboard Model S Professional DE: http://www.getdigital.de/products/Das_Keyboard_Model_S_Professional
On the picture the keys seem to be a bit glossy. Is that true in real life?
Or do you think I should try another Filco (same model)? The thing I do not like about the DAS is it's asymmetry.


more on resonance ping:
Found out from reading various internet comments that the pinging has two possible sources. One is the spring inside the switch and that can happen to any mechanical keyboard. Two is a Filco design/manufacturing problem and leads to resonance inside the keyboard. Since in my case all keys are effected and not only some, source two seems to be the problem here.
Also when I press/release around 10 keys simultaneously, the pinging sound is very loud.

only reason i hate DAS brand is because its all glossy n shit, the fingerprints look hideous!
DYEAlabaster
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1009 Posts
January 30 2012 07:56 GMT
#1696
On January 30 2012 16:33 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 16:16 propulsion wrote:
decision made: The Filco has to be sent back. Very disappointing considering how expensive it is. Maybe I will test a DAS next. Is there a reason why it is 20EUR cheaper?
DAS Keyboard Model S Professional DE: http://www.getdigital.de/products/Das_Keyboard_Model_S_Professional
On the picture the keys seem to be a bit glossy. Is that true in real life?
Or do you think I should try another Filco (same model)? The thing I do not like about the DAS is it's asymmetry.


more on resonance ping:
Found out from reading various internet comments that the pinging has two possible sources. One is the spring inside the switch and that can happen to any mechanical keyboard. Two is a Filco design/manufacturing problem and leads to resonance inside the keyboard. Since in my case all keys are effected and not only some, source two seems to be the problem here.
Also when I press/release around 10 keys simultaneously, the pinging sound is very loud.

only reason i hate DAS brand is because its all glossy n shit, the fingerprints look hideous!


Giving it a 10 second wipe-down every few hours is totally worth the quality that you're getting, at least for me.
Evire
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Norway198 Posts
January 30 2012 08:17 GMT
#1697
My own thread got closed so I guess this is the place to be asking questions. My BlackWidow keyboard is too loud. So my question is: What are your thoughts on a blackwidow silent (brown switches) vs QPAD MK-50 (red switches)? Or should I just get O-rings for my blackwidow (blue switches)? Or maybe 6G v2 (black switches)?
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
January 30 2012 08:29 GMT
#1698
On January 30 2012 17:17 Evire wrote:
My own thread got closed so I guess this is the place to be asking questions. My BlackWidow keyboard is too loud. So my question is: What are your thoughts on a blackwidow silent (brown switches) vs QPAD MK-50 (red switches)? Or should I just get O-rings for my blackwidow (blue switches)? Or maybe 6G v2 (black switches)?


O-rings will only affect the sound of the key bottoming out, when the key goes down as far as it can go. So it will have no effect on the blue switches prominent *click*. But this is the cheapest option, so if bottoming out is the problem then maybe look into o-rings or pads.

Brown Blackwidows are hard to get, apparently there is nothing wrong with the QPAD and the 6gv2 is an acceptable keyboard.

I can't tell you what switch you will like, all of them are quieter than blues. Choose the one you think you will like, then find a keyboard with that switch that has the features you want for a good price.
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
January 30 2012 08:30 GMT
#1699
On January 30 2012 17:17 Evire wrote:
My own thread got closed so I guess this is the place to be asking questions. My BlackWidow keyboard is too loud. So my question is: What are your thoughts on a blackwidow silent (brown switches) vs QPAD MK-50 (red switches)? Or should I just get O-rings for my blackwidow (blue switches)? Or maybe 6G v2 (black switches)?

orings only get rid of the bottoming out sound, your blue switches will still be as loud because they are clicky. Blacks/Browns/Reds are non clicky. I would take the QPAD only because its not a Blackwidow, also Getting O-rings will tone down some of the noise, but the clicky sound will still be there. g6v2 is a good keyboard, but there are other keyboards in the same price range that I feel are better build quality.

On January 30 2012 16:56 DYEAlabaster wrote:
Giving it a 10 second wipe-down every few hours is totally worth the quality that you're getting, at least for me.

Why pay $140 for a keyboard that has the same quality as a $100 ducky. $40 more for shine and extra fingerprints sounds like a good deal.
jackdaleaper
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines1216 Posts
January 30 2012 11:29 GMT
#1700
Just got a Ducky 1008 with mx browns for ~$84 from a local shop and loving it so far. The only issue I'm having right now is getting used to the key layout since the keys are spaced closer than my old Logitech keyboard, but I think that's easily solved by a few hours of SC2
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM383
TaKeTV 51
BRAT_OK 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 383
ProTech145
TKL 74
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 35
Rex 33
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1303
Shuttle 1114
EffOrt 514
ggaemo 336
Mini 329
Stork 265
firebathero 200
Light 181
Dewaltoss 103
Rush 102
[ Show more ]
Barracks 85
910 75
Zeus 56
sorry 56
Killer 53
Mong 45
Shine 44
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi1946
BananaSlamJamma432
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi2040
hiko1196
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick170
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream518
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade759
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.