• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7352 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 336

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 383 Next
m1rk3
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada412 Posts
January 10 2014 18:58 GMT
#6701
On January 01 2014 06:39 Aquila- wrote:
Hi, I want a blue sitch keyboard and have 3 options:
Quickfire Ultimate
Quickfire XT
Ttesports Poseidon (with or without backlight)
Which one to you think is best?


Quickfire XT hands down. The difference between the other two is pretty much negligible. Peronally, if I wanted backlighting I would go with the Poseidon because of the price point.
For the Dominion!
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 20:07:08
January 10 2014 20:01 GMT
#6702
On January 11 2014 03:40 Myrmidon wrote:
It's hard to get a sense of the scale of the layout, but it doesn't look tiny.

Which of the following attributes do you really care about, and how important is each relative to each other?
1. key size and spacing
2. low key travel to bottom
3. scissor switches
4. noise level
5. number of keys in layout (e.g. exact same properties but added numpad on the right would be acceptable or not? would you explode if pageup and pagedown were not available without a function key combo?)
6. position of keys in layout (e.g. delete in upper-right, small arrow keys, pageup and pagedown next to arrow keys)
7. USB (Bluetooth or other wireless unacceptable?)

In general there exist compact layout keyboards, but I'm not sure of the quality of most.

Just as examples:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-ThinkPad-USB-Keyboard/15172815
http://www.usbgeek.com/products/sk26bt
http://www.dsi-keyboards.com/scissor-switch-keyboards.aspx
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=special&filter=spacesaver

edit: so-called tenkeyless or TKL (for ANSI layout, 87 keys) still have home cluster and arrow keys out there in the traditional layout, which is wider than most compact laptop layouts.


Wow, thank you! Yeah sorry it's not "tiny", what I meant was compact. All the keys are regular size. I was hoping to get a keyboard that had the exact same layout and spacing! the laptop is a acer aspire one 722. The one's you gave me are very good and what I was looking for! I like this compact style because the Function keys are right on top of the number keys. Do you know of any more of these types of keyboards? Thank you! I don't need anything fancy.

edit:
http://www.dsi-keyboards.com/solidtek-mini-scissor-switch-silver-ps2-keyboard-psk-5100sp.aspx

this one looks great! it only has 4 keys left the spacebar too. Looks just like mine and the spacing is very close. btw, does anyone know what kind of keys my acer aspire one 722 has? That would be helpful.

edit2:
I dont want numpad!
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
January 10 2014 21:43 GMT
#6703
On January 11 2014 05:01 Golgotha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 03:40 Myrmidon wrote:
It's hard to get a sense of the scale of the layout, but it doesn't look tiny.

Which of the following attributes do you really care about, and how important is each relative to each other?
1. key size and spacing
2. low key travel to bottom
3. scissor switches
4. noise level
5. number of keys in layout (e.g. exact same properties but added numpad on the right would be acceptable or not? would you explode if pageup and pagedown were not available without a function key combo?)
6. position of keys in layout (e.g. delete in upper-right, small arrow keys, pageup and pagedown next to arrow keys)
7. USB (Bluetooth or other wireless unacceptable?)

In general there exist compact layout keyboards, but I'm not sure of the quality of most.

Just as examples:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-ThinkPad-USB-Keyboard/15172815
http://www.usbgeek.com/products/sk26bt
http://www.dsi-keyboards.com/scissor-switch-keyboards.aspx
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=special&filter=spacesaver

edit: so-called tenkeyless or TKL (for ANSI layout, 87 keys) still have home cluster and arrow keys out there in the traditional layout, which is wider than most compact laptop layouts.


Wow, thank you! Yeah sorry it's not "tiny", what I meant was compact. All the keys are regular size. I was hoping to get a keyboard that had the exact same layout and spacing! the laptop is a acer aspire one 722. The one's you gave me are very good and what I was looking for! I like this compact style because the Function keys are right on top of the number keys. Do you know of any more of these types of keyboards? Thank you! I don't need anything fancy.

edit:
http://www.dsi-keyboards.com/solidtek-mini-scissor-switch-silver-ps2-keyboard-psk-5100sp.aspx

this one looks great! it only has 4 keys left the spacebar too. Looks just like mine and the spacing is very close. btw, does anyone know what kind of keys my acer aspire one 722 has? That would be helpful.

edit2:
I dont want numpad!


the noppoo choc mini has a similar-ish layout, but the f keys are the same size as the regular keys, it's also tenkeyless
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 22:18:25
January 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#6704
Laptops pretty much all use scissor switches, as far as I know.

If you want that lower travel distance, you pretty much avoid all of the popular mechanical switch types like Cherry MX, Topre (electrostatic capacitive), etc., etc. That means not looking at the popular enthusiast models like Happy Hacking, Choc Mini, etc., which are furthermore relatively expensive. (of course, in the mechanical keyboard thread you would be looking at many recommendations for, uh... mechanical keyboards like those?)

Many low-profile and particularly compact keyboard layouts with laptop-style keys use scissor switches. Some are just rubber domes though, especially the ones with keys a little more separated from one another than on that Acer.
St_Michael
Profile Joined July 2012
United States73 Posts
January 10 2014 22:53 GMT
#6705
On January 11 2014 03:56 m1rk3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 13:17 yokcounty wrote:
Hello -

I've lurked around TL for a while but recently graduated, so now have more free time! I was thinking about what I might could contribute or people might want to see, so I will share pictures of my keyboard. I don't really consider myself a keyboard enthusiast per say, but I did decide to build a KMAC 2 as a side project to keep busy with.

To explain a little bit about the design, I am a fan of angles and related beings. On the left is Tyrial, the Archangel of Justice as he is portrayed in D3. To the right is a gentler angel, and I thought she looked similar to my fiancé. The spacebar I have the latin Aequitas et Caritate, similar to "Justice and Compassion". If you are interested to read a better definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aequitas & http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/caritas#Latin (Caritate is the noun of caritas). M & N are simply my fiancé's and my initials. (If you haven't figured yet, I think it would be pretty badass to be Tyrial for a day)… The function row I have as tiles from the board game Mahjong, forming a winning hand. It is different from the game on the computer that most are familiar with. The escape key is the 2013 year of the snake key from MKC and the remaining keys are the MKC Zinc v2 key set. Also a little protoss power in the corner :p.

Pictures:


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Hope you guys like it, feel free to ask me any questions, although I don't claim to be a keyboard expert. Also, they are Cherry "Milk" switches. You can google to find out the difference between milk and white, but milk are similar to brown.
I ordered the supplies from kbdmod.com, taobao, ebay, and WASD Keyboards did the custom printing.

Edit to resize images because I'm still learning how to use forum :p



Those are nice gems. Did you get the keys custom or did you do the art work yourself?


The keys were printed by WASD but I designed it myself using Inkscape (a free photoshop-esque program for mac) and their provided template. Thanks!
GL to new Liquid LCS team!
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
January 13 2014 07:09 GMT
#6706
On January 11 2014 06:43 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 05:01 Golgotha wrote:
On January 11 2014 03:40 Myrmidon wrote:
It's hard to get a sense of the scale of the layout, but it doesn't look tiny.

Which of the following attributes do you really care about, and how important is each relative to each other?
1. key size and spacing
2. low key travel to bottom
3. scissor switches
4. noise level
5. number of keys in layout (e.g. exact same properties but added numpad on the right would be acceptable or not? would you explode if pageup and pagedown were not available without a function key combo?)
6. position of keys in layout (e.g. delete in upper-right, small arrow keys, pageup and pagedown next to arrow keys)
7. USB (Bluetooth or other wireless unacceptable?)

In general there exist compact layout keyboards, but I'm not sure of the quality of most.

Just as examples:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-ThinkPad-USB-Keyboard/15172815
http://www.usbgeek.com/products/sk26bt
http://www.dsi-keyboards.com/scissor-switch-keyboards.aspx
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=special&filter=spacesaver

edit: so-called tenkeyless or TKL (for ANSI layout, 87 keys) still have home cluster and arrow keys out there in the traditional layout, which is wider than most compact laptop layouts.


Wow, thank you! Yeah sorry it's not "tiny", what I meant was compact. All the keys are regular size. I was hoping to get a keyboard that had the exact same layout and spacing! the laptop is a acer aspire one 722. The one's you gave me are very good and what I was looking for! I like this compact style because the Function keys are right on top of the number keys. Do you know of any more of these types of keyboards? Thank you! I don't need anything fancy.

edit:
http://www.dsi-keyboards.com/solidtek-mini-scissor-switch-silver-ps2-keyboard-psk-5100sp.aspx

this one looks great! it only has 4 keys left the spacebar too. Looks just like mine and the spacing is very close. btw, does anyone know what kind of keys my acer aspire one 722 has? That would be helpful.

edit2:
I dont want numpad!


the noppoo choc mini has a similar-ish layout, but the f keys are the same size as the regular keys, it's also tenkeyless


dude that is beautiful. only thing is, id rather have laptop style scissor keys that have low travel distance and are quiet than these keys that are so high. flat keys are what im looking for. and my goodness the price! $100 for a keyboard! Is there something cheaper you guys know about?
WadeSC2
Profile Joined December 2013
Finland6 Posts
January 16 2014 07:38 GMT
#6707
Got my KBC Poker II yesterday, loving it so far MX Blues, thick pbt, feels amazing. I use the programmable layer for F1-F5, which I have on 6-0. Then I just turn on the the other layer with Fn+shift whenever I'm playing SC2.
Alexc26
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom222 Posts
January 16 2014 16:00 GMT
#6708
I recently had a Blackwidow which uses the MX Blues, I enjoyed it but it broke sadly, so bought a Steelseries 6gv2 a few days ago which has MX Blacks, not keen on them at all, require a lot more force to push down than how I normally type, so I'm returning that and Ordered a Qpad MK-80 with MX Browns, I'm curious what peoples opinions are of the Qpad MK-80 ?
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 16 2014 22:12 GMT
#6709
Hey guys, I've had my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for about a year now and I'm really, really liking it. But when I type big posts or, say, essays on word, my fingertips hurt from time to time. I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one (two if I use modifier keys obviously.) I recently started looking a bit into my typing and I noticed I bottom out a whoooole lot. Is there any way to ''practice'' not bottoming out so much? Because I think that's the main cause for my index fingers getting a bit sore after 15 minutes of typing.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
January 16 2014 22:36 GMT
#6710
On January 17 2014 07:12 Thalandros wrote:
Hey guys, I've had my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for about a year now and I'm really, really liking it. But when I type big posts or, say, essays on word, my fingertips hurt from time to time. I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one (two if I use modifier keys obviously.) I recently started looking a bit into my typing and I noticed I bottom out a whoooole lot. Is there any way to ''practice'' not bottoming out so much? Because I think that's the main cause for my index fingers getting a bit sore after 15 minutes of typing.


I'm sure it has to do with bottoming out and not because you only use 1 finger for all those keys XD.
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
January 16 2014 22:57 GMT
#6711
On January 17 2014 07:12 Thalandros wrote:
Hey guys, I've had my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for about a year now and I'm really, really liking it. But when I type big posts or, say, essays on word, my fingertips hurt from time to time. I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one (two if I use modifier keys obviously.) I recently started looking a bit into my typing and I noticed I bottom out a whoooole lot. Is there any way to ''practice'' not bottoming out so much? Because I think that's the main cause for my index fingers getting a bit sore after 15 minutes of typing.


It's a lot harder to not bottom out since you're using MX Cherry Blue switches. I recommend getting an MX Cherry Red switch keyboard which doesn't have a tactile feedback if you don't want to bottom out.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 16 2014 23:17 GMT
#6712
On January 17 2014 07:57 wptlzkwjd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 07:12 Thalandros wrote:
Hey guys, I've had my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for about a year now and I'm really, really liking it. But when I type big posts or, say, essays on word, my fingertips hurt from time to time. I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one (two if I use modifier keys obviously.) I recently started looking a bit into my typing and I noticed I bottom out a whoooole lot. Is there any way to ''practice'' not bottoming out so much? Because I think that's the main cause for my index fingers getting a bit sore after 15 minutes of typing.


It's a lot harder to not bottom out since you're using MX Cherry Blue switches. I recommend getting an MX Cherry Red switch keyboard which doesn't have a tactile feedback if you don't want to bottom out.

Okay, so my ''concern'' is completely normal? I don't really mind it unless I have to write a large amount of text, and obviously heavily using just one finger pays that price
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
0excalibur
Profile Joined December 2013
Taiwan11 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 00:57:05
January 17 2014 00:54 GMT
#6713
Ok, I just got my blue cherry mx custom WASD Keyboard in the mail. This is so much different from the cherry mx brown. The clickly sound is so annoying. Also It is much harder to press down(Like right from the beginning when i pressed A, It was a huge difference since I have been using cherry browns all my life). Going to play some starcraft with it and I hopefully I would like it. I liked how WASD keyboard position/ layout is compare to the ZOWIE cel. I have no problems typing and I actually like typing with the cherry mx blues. The position makes it more easier to type than the ZOWIE cel position of the keyboard. I just don't like the paint on the wasd. It feels like the paint is terrible quality. I am not sure if its just this specific one that I got because I had ordered a set of keycaps on wasd and they were not like this.

I also LOVE the TK version of keyboard(87). First off the keys were just taking up space because I didn't need it. Now It doesn't overlap with my mousepad even though it is placed vertical.
skylarr
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada209 Posts
January 18 2014 20:11 GMT
#6714
anyone have any suggestions for a relativelylow price brown switch keyboard? (TKless or full)
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-18 22:14:59
January 18 2014 22:02 GMT
#6715
I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one


Same as me! I use thumb and pinky a lot for backspace/enter/etc, but only index finger for massive majority of keys on the rightmost section of the board - i'm sure when we break this habit it's free +20% on WPM

If you want to bottom out less, just practice typing at a slower pace without pressing hard, use as little force as you can to actuate the keys, i can type at like 60wpm now without bottoming at all, and comfortably over double that if i type aggressively (which is still not bottoming out hard a lot of the time)

You could also try opening notepad and just typing like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with single taps for several different keys and keyboard positions, trying not to bottom out. If you put conscious effort into it, you'll develop ability very quickly


On January 19 2014 05:11 skylarr wrote:
anyone have any suggestions for a relativelylow price brown switch keyboard? (TKless or full)


CM storm tenkeyless ones look pretty nice; i don't know much of them though so can't vouch for quality

http://www.cmstorm.com/images/products/32/image_172.jpg

^Seen a few low price, not sure how they are market to market

If CM is good at anything, it's the great high res pics they take of their products which are very good at+ Show Spoiler +
getting panties wet
showing you the product in lots of detail and a good light
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
January 18 2014 23:15 GMT
#6716
On January 17 2014 08:17 Thalandros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 07:57 wptlzkwjd wrote:
On January 17 2014 07:12 Thalandros wrote:
Hey guys, I've had my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for about a year now and I'm really, really liking it. But when I type big posts or, say, essays on word, my fingertips hurt from time to time. I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one (two if I use modifier keys obviously.) I recently started looking a bit into my typing and I noticed I bottom out a whoooole lot. Is there any way to ''practice'' not bottoming out so much? Because I think that's the main cause for my index fingers getting a bit sore after 15 minutes of typing.


It's a lot harder to not bottom out since you're using MX Cherry Blue switches. I recommend getting an MX Cherry Red switch keyboard which doesn't have a tactile feedback if you don't want to bottom out.

Okay, so my ''concern'' is completely normal? I don't really mind it unless I have to write a large amount of text, and obviously heavily using just one finger pays that price


Yeah, it's pretty tough to not bottom out on Blues. I mean, you have to get past the half way point to register the key but not hit the key cap all the way down...unless you're typing really really slowly, you're probably going to bottom out most of the time.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
January 18 2014 23:26 GMT
#6717
Dj gig coming up. If the money is good should I spend some of it on the CODE with MX Clears or a Realforce variable? Hmmm.... choices.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-19 05:46:52
January 19 2014 05:30 GMT
#6718
Where is a good place to buy keycaps from? Always wanted one of those candy looking sets :D

Found em http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps-87-104-108-oem-se/104-pbt-rainbow-key-caps-engra/lid=30529650
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 19 2014 11:56 GMT
#6719
On January 19 2014 07:02 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
I type really weirdly, one (my left hand) I use all five fingers, while on my right (mouse) hand I only use one


Same as me! I use thumb and pinky a lot for backspace/enter/etc, but only index finger for massive majority of keys on the rightmost section of the board - i'm sure when we break this habit it's free +20% on WPM

If you want to bottom out less, just practice typing at a slower pace without pressing hard, use as little force as you can to actuate the keys, i can type at like 60wpm now without bottoming at all, and comfortably over double that if i type aggressively (which is still not bottoming out hard a lot of the time)

You could also try opening notepad and just typing like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with single taps for several different keys and keyboard positions, trying not to bottom out. If you put conscious effort into it, you'll develop ability very quickly





haha, will try. I average about 105-110 right now with bottoming out quite a bit, typing agressively as you said. I'm going to get to practicing right away, thanks!
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
[MD]Frostbite
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada292 Posts
January 22 2014 15:50 GMT
#6720
tt-esports poseidon mx browns
razer blackwidow
cm storm quickfire xt

Which would be better? I would like to have backlight if possible and I think only the poseidon has that.
White-Ra, the godfather Protoss
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc566
XcaliburYe245
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft696
Sick226
Pyrionflax116
gofns0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 48
• 3DClanTV 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
6h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.