• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12913 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 283

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 383 Next
thurst0n
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States611 Posts
April 30 2013 22:40 GMT
#5641
On May 01 2013 00:11 tenklavir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2013 11:04 thurst0n wrote:
I am just about ready to buy this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162020 Can anyone tell me something I would want to know before I do? Or other serious alternatives? I have done some reading and I think I would prefer the brown over blue or black.


I own it and love it. The only very minor con to me is the Windows key is located on the right side of the keyboard rather than the left. Other than that, it's perfect.

I noticed that and although I use window key a lot at work I rarely use it at home and disable it for gaming. This will be home home keyboard so ya not too worried about that. I wish I had balls instead of waiting for someone on the internet to validate me cause now I missed the MIR and the 9.99 off, price back to $140
P.S. I'm nub. If you'd like you can follow me @xthurst but its not worth it ill be honest
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
April 30 2013 23:25 GMT
#5642
New keyboard came in

I found there to be a small learning curve, but it is by far my favorite keyboard thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/m8mW8pv.jpg
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
April 30 2013 23:37 GMT
#5643
On May 01 2013 01:25 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2013 21:03 thurst0n wrote:
On April 30 2013 15:56 Blaec wrote:
On April 30 2013 11:04 thurst0n wrote:
I am just about ready to buy this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162020 Can anyone tell me something I would want to know before I do? Or other serious alternatives? I have done some reading and I think I would prefer the brown over blue or black.


Yeah it is solid, supports esports etc.

I don't really understand rebates, but if its $100 then thats great. If it is $130 then maybe have a look at a Rosewill.

The way the rebate should work, is you send them stuff, with your UPC, receipt their form w.e and they send you a check for the rebate amt. Instant rebates are taken off at checkout.


America is a strange place, no rebates in Aus afaik. Prime keyboard is a great buy then.

Show nested quote +
On April 30 2013 23:52 docvoc wrote:
So I've had my WASD, and I love it, and I'm wondering, how can I take better care of it. As of now it just kind of lays out somewhere where it won't get damaged, but is there any way for me to clean it and make sure I get all 10 million+ key strokes out of it?


You can clean it by taking the keys off (be careful with the large keys, learn how to pull them off), but it's just a pile of plastic. There isn't much maintenance to do, just don't get it wet.

If you put some kind of cover over it less dust will get on the keys which makes it a lot nicer when you use it.


Thanks Blaec . Basically I just need to know how to take it apart, but cleaning it won't do too much, it's mostly me not fucking it up with liquid .
User was warned for too many mimes.
Shinichi Akiyama
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-30 23:39:06
April 30 2013 23:37 GMT
#5644
Hi there, TL. I am thinking about purchasing the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid keyboard with brown switches http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VDKLLM/. Thought i'd pop in to ask if there are any major problems with the keyboard I should know about before buying it. I think the only one that really worries me is it sliding all over the place when I play SC2. This is my first tenkeyless keyboard t.t
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-01 00:32:16
May 01 2013 00:31 GMT
#5645
On May 01 2013 07:40 thurst0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 00:11 tenklavir wrote:
On April 30 2013 11:04 thurst0n wrote:
I am just about ready to buy this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162020 Can anyone tell me something I would want to know before I do? Or other serious alternatives? I have done some reading and I think I would prefer the brown over blue or black.


I own it and love it. The only very minor con to me is the Windows key is located on the right side of the keyboard rather than the left. Other than that, it's perfect.

I noticed that and although I use window key a lot at work I rarely use it at home and disable it for gaming. This will be home home keyboard so ya not too worried about that. I wish I had balls instead of waiting for someone on the internet to validate me cause now I missed the MIR and the 9.99 off, price back to $140

Such a sexy keyboard, but so expensive

On May 01 2013 08:37 Shinichi Akiyama wrote:
Hi there, TL. I am thinking about purchasing the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid keyboard with brown switches http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VDKLLM/. Thought i'd pop in to ask if there are any major problems with the keyboard I should know about before buying it. I think the only one that really worries me is it sliding all over the place when I play SC2. This is my first tenkeyless keyboard t.t

You shouldn't have any issues in regard to quality nor it sliding around.
thom
Profile Joined March 2010
England105 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-01 00:45:23
May 01 2013 00:36 GMT
#5646
On May 01 2013 08:25 cydial wrote:
New keyboard came in

I found there to be a small learning curve, but it is by far my favorite keyboard thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/m8mW8pv.jpg


Ah congrats! I own a noppoo choc mini too! Had it just over 2 years now and i still love it.
It's been very durable; i've spilt many pints of water in it during its life, i've dropped it on my wooden floor many times when moving it between my desk and my bed. Yet it still continues to work just great!

[image loading]

IceBergZ
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia176 Posts
May 01 2013 01:38 GMT
#5647
On May 01 2013 08:25 cydial wrote:
New keyboard came in

I found there to be a small learning curve, but it is by far my favorite keyboard thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/m8mW8pv.jpg

poker 2 ?
dicedicerevolution
Profile Joined October 2009
United States245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-01 02:55:46
May 01 2013 02:51 GMT
#5648
On May 01 2013 09:31 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 07:40 thurst0n wrote:
On May 01 2013 00:11 tenklavir wrote:
On April 30 2013 11:04 thurst0n wrote:
I am just about ready to buy this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162020 Can anyone tell me something I would want to know before I do? Or other serious alternatives? I have done some reading and I think I would prefer the brown over blue or black.


I own it and love it. The only very minor con to me is the Windows key is located on the right side of the keyboard rather than the left. Other than that, it's perfect.

I noticed that and although I use window key a lot at work I rarely use it at home and disable it for gaming. This will be home home keyboard so ya not too worried about that. I wish I had balls instead of waiting for someone on the internet to validate me cause now I missed the MIR and the 9.99 off, price back to $140

Such a sexy keyboard, but so expensive

Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 08:37 Shinichi Akiyama wrote:
Hi there, TL. I am thinking about purchasing the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid keyboard with brown switches http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VDKLLM/. Thought i'd pop in to ask if there are any major problems with the keyboard I should know about before buying it. I think the only one that really worries me is it sliding all over the place when I play SC2. This is my first tenkeyless keyboard t.t

You shouldn't have any issues in regard to quality nor it sliding around.


I have the same keyboard but with red switches.

Overall, the build quality is decent. You may have some issues with sticky or squeaky keys, but these are relatively easy to fix. I personally have not had any issues with sticky keys, but I do have some squeaky keys (backspace, enter). You basically need to get some non-petroleum based grease (or it can corrode the plastic over time) to make the metal support bars smooth. There are plenty of youtube videos detailing how to do this. I frequently take the keyboard to LANs so the ability to remove the cable is very welcome. You'll find that the cable is more like a pliable piece of plastic than true braided fabric. You can also route the cable under the keyboard to the center, left, or right, but the well that allows you to bend the cable to the left or right is very shallow and you'll have to bend it very close to the connector. The keys are laser etched but will fade with use. I've had mine for a couple of weeks and the left control is visibly more faded than the right control. There are 4 rubber bases under the keyboard and it has a heavy, sturdy feel so most people will have no issues with it sliding around.

Overall, the fact that it was a tenkeyless keyboard in red switches (very rare), cheap (~$90 or less shipped compared to $110+ for Filco's), and it had "tournament considerations" like windows key disable and a detachable cable make me recommend it for anyone looking for such specific requirements. The ideas on the keyboard are great, but the execution could be better. Ultimately it's the only keyboard I know of that satisfies the unique combination of demands for tournament players.

EDIT: Note that the 1000mhz polling rate sounds impressive, but it's just superfluous as anything above 200 is irrelevant because of the mechanical limitation of the keys. You can Google the overclocker.net forum guide of mechanical keyboards for more information.
thurst0n
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States611 Posts
May 01 2013 04:14 GMT
#5649
@Blaec - Yeah, maybe Aus is a strange place ;-) each country has their own laws. I'd venture to guess that Americas are the most confusing. Things like mail-in-rebates are stupid in the scheme of things, but if I can get $30 or what-have-you back then I might as well go for it. There are a lot of weird things that americans do with promotions and advertising that I do not think would fly in other countries.

@Sovano - I know it's expensive but It supports e-sports so I'm cool with that. Also I like the mic/headphone 3.5 jacks, you don't see those on many models. I also think the color scheme is pretty sick. I figure if the PINK ever gets old I can simply make all the keys black and it'd look pretty sick that way too. I think the price is just slightly steep compared to other market offerings, but that's fine I just got a bonus at work so this is my present to myself since I've been working my fucking ass off. Now.. can I convince management to replace our keyboards at work? Doubtful..
P.S. I'm nub. If you'd like you can follow me @xthurst but its not worth it ill be honest
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-01 04:32:27
May 01 2013 04:31 GMT
#5650
Changed around the keys of my noppo choc keyboard to my liking :D

http://imgur.com/LdK4D6i

Does any website sell space bars individually that would fit into a mini keyboard like noppo's?

EDIT : I'm also still looking around for an extra space bar that will fit on the right hand side.
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-01 06:16:59
May 01 2013 06:16 GMT
#5651
On May 01 2013 09:36 thom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 08:25 cydial wrote:
New keyboard came in

I found there to be a small learning curve, but it is by far my favorite keyboard thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/m8mW8pv.jpg


Ah congrats! I own a noppoo choc mini too! Had it just over 2 years now and i still love it.
It's been very durable; i've spilt many pints of water in it during its life, i've dropped it on my wooden floor many times when moving it between my desk and my bed. Yet it still continues to work just great!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Too bad you got one with the useless switch lock key in the top right, instead of del Can't even software remap that one, you'd have to crack open the case and solder it. I don't know what the pattern on those is. I got one almost two years ago now, had a delete key in the top right. I got another about a year later (for work), had a switch lock key in the top right like yours, delete in the bottom right.

Then I got a THIRD one (different work office) just a few months ago, and it looks like a completely new generation, different dye method on the keys, reduced labeling (doesn't actually say "noppoo" anywhere on the top, but the layout is back to the same one as my oldest board. Go figure, makes no sense :S Unless they actually listened to user feedback about the top right switch lock key being useless as hell, and changed it back, in which case props to them.
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-01 06:37:24
May 01 2013 06:36 GMT
#5652
On May 01 2013 08:37 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 01:25 Blaec wrote:
On April 30 2013 21:03 thurst0n wrote:
On April 30 2013 15:56 Blaec wrote:
On April 30 2013 11:04 thurst0n wrote:
I am just about ready to buy this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162020 Can anyone tell me something I would want to know before I do? Or other serious alternatives? I have done some reading and I think I would prefer the brown over blue or black.


Yeah it is solid, supports esports etc.

I don't really understand rebates, but if its $100 then thats great. If it is $130 then maybe have a look at a Rosewill.

The way the rebate should work, is you send them stuff, with your UPC, receipt their form w.e and they send you a check for the rebate amt. Instant rebates are taken off at checkout.


America is a strange place, no rebates in Aus afaik. Prime keyboard is a great buy then.

On April 30 2013 23:52 docvoc wrote:
So I've had my WASD, and I love it, and I'm wondering, how can I take better care of it. As of now it just kind of lays out somewhere where it won't get damaged, but is there any way for me to clean it and make sure I get all 10 million+ key strokes out of it?


You can clean it by taking the keys off (be careful with the large keys, learn how to pull them off), but it's just a pile of plastic. There isn't much maintenance to do, just don't get it wet.

If you put some kind of cover over it less dust will get on the keys which makes it a lot nicer when you use it.


Thanks Blaec . Basically I just need to know how to take it apart, but cleaning it won't do too much, it's mostly me not fucking it up with liquid .


All good, if you mean just taking the keycaps off then WASD has a video for you.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
May 01 2013 09:38 GMT
#5653
On May 01 2013 13:31 cydial wrote:
Changed around the keys of my noppo choc keyboard to my liking :D

http://imgur.com/LdK4D6i

Does any website sell space bars individually that would fit into a mini keyboard like noppo's?

EDIT : I'm also still looking around for an extra space bar that will fit on the right hand side.


looks very nice... I wonder if using camera hotkeys is quite a bit easier with this layout of the F buttons.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
May 01 2013 10:24 GMT
#5654
I am in a bit of a bind and been struggling with two keyboards for the last few weeks. So my two choices are:

Das Keyboard Model S Professional

Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate

Interesting how with the razer section, it says:

+ Show Spoiler +
Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.


So my dilemma is in choosing between the two. If I go with Das Keyboard, it seems to be a rather magnificent keyboard and quite reliable. If purchased, I am pretty confident that I will not have any issues at all. The USB 2.1 Hub is quite nice but sort in an annoying spot (has to be on the right side where conveniently my hand on occasion would be). The keys are not backlit which I have grown accustomed to having (I am currently using a Logitech G110 keyboard but not mechanical). Even if I choose this one, I am not even sure if I ill go with blue or brown key switch.

On the other hand, Blackwidow seems to not have the best track record with regard to quality product upon arrival. I have heard of keys not really fitting properly or hitting others. it does have macro keys which I do use on my current keyboard; it has backlit keys and for me, it looks sexy. granted, that is not too much of an issue. They use brown key switches which actually have a nice sound (much more clicky then that of the brown switch for Das Keyboard).

So atm, I am just unsure of what to go with. Both have pros and cons and makes it quite difficult. Plus, the whole message on amazon for the Blackwidow keyboard makes me even more worried over its quality. Sort of wish I had a store near by that had both for me to test out. Oh and yes, I do realize Blackwidow is more expensive so I am taken that into account. Any advice would be appreciated.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
Xetrael
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria41 Posts
May 01 2013 10:55 GMT
#5655
Hey guys and gals!

the quality of my steelseries 6GV2 has not really come up to my expecations and I am thinking of buying a QPAD MK-80 or 85 with browns or blacks.

Has anyone made any experiences with those?

thx, greez
me
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
May 01 2013 10:58 GMT
#5656
On May 01 2013 19:24 Nilrem wrote:
I am in a bit of a bind and been struggling with two keyboards for the last few weeks. So my two choices are:

Das Keyboard Model S Professional

Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate

Interesting how with the razer section, it says:

+ Show Spoiler +
Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.


So my dilemma is in choosing between the two. If I go with Das Keyboard, it seems to be a rather magnificent keyboard and quite reliable. If purchased, I am pretty confident that I will not have any issues at all. The USB 2.1 Hub is quite nice but sort in an annoying spot (has to be on the right side where conveniently my hand on occasion would be). The keys are not backlit which I have grown accustomed to having (I am currently using a Logitech G110 keyboard but not mechanical). Even if I choose this one, I am not even sure if I ill go with blue or brown key switch.

On the other hand, Blackwidow seems to not have the best track record with regard to quality product upon arrival. I have heard of keys not really fitting properly or hitting others. it does have macro keys which I do use on my current keyboard; it has backlit keys and for me, it looks sexy. granted, that is not too much of an issue. They use brown key switches which actually have a nice sound (much more clicky then that of the brown switch for Das Keyboard).

So atm, I am just unsure of what to go with. Both have pros and cons and makes it quite difficult. Plus, the whole message on amazon for the Blackwidow keyboard makes me even more worried over its quality. Sort of wish I had a store near by that had both for me to test out. Oh and yes, I do realize Blackwidow is more expensive so I am taken that into account. Any advice would be appreciated.


Blackwidow doesn't have the best reputation quality wise, I have heard that the 2013 is an improvement but I would advise you to do some research on it. Here is a teardown seems to be ok. But if you need macro keys there aren't too many competitors.

If you can live with red switches then maybe have a look at the new corsair K95 (don't think its released yet).

If you can live without macro keys then have a look at the Ducky Shine, Corsair K70, the Coolermaster keyboards
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
May 01 2013 15:54 GMT
#5657
On May 01 2013 19:24 Nilrem wrote:
I am in a bit of a bind and been struggling with two keyboards for the last few weeks. So my two choices are:

Das Keyboard Model S Professional

Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate

Interesting how with the razer section, it says:

+ Show Spoiler +
Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.


So my dilemma is in choosing between the two. If I go with Das Keyboard, it seems to be a rather magnificent keyboard and quite reliable. If purchased, I am pretty confident that I will not have any issues at all. The USB 2.1 Hub is quite nice but sort in an annoying spot (has to be on the right side where conveniently my hand on occasion would be). The keys are not backlit which I have grown accustomed to having (I am currently using a Logitech G110 keyboard but not mechanical). Even if I choose this one, I am not even sure if I ill go with blue or brown key switch.

On the other hand, Blackwidow seems to not have the best track record with regard to quality product upon arrival. I have heard of keys not really fitting properly or hitting others. it does have macro keys which I do use on my current keyboard; it has backlit keys and for me, it looks sexy. granted, that is not too much of an issue. They use brown key switches which actually have a nice sound (much more clicky then that of the brown switch for Das Keyboard).

So atm, I am just unsure of what to go with. Both have pros and cons and makes it quite difficult. Plus, the whole message on amazon for the Blackwidow keyboard makes me even more worried over its quality. Sort of wish I had a store near by that had both for me to test out. Oh and yes, I do realize Blackwidow is more expensive so I am taken that into account. Any advice would be appreciated.


As stated in the op, do not buy the black widow. Not only is thquality poor but their service is sub par. Its the cheapest board on the market for a reason.

Das is a fantastic choice.




The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
May 02 2013 03:09 GMT
#5658
On May 01 2013 18:38 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 13:31 cydial wrote:
Changed around the keys of my noppo choc keyboard to my liking :D

http://imgur.com/LdK4D6i

Does any website sell space bars individually that would fit into a mini keyboard like noppo's?

EDIT : I'm also still looking around for an extra space bar that will fit on the right hand side.


looks very nice... I wonder if using camera hotkeys is quite a bit easier with this layout of the F buttons.

Easier once you get used to it, but before you get the finger memory down there's a loooot of missclicking going on.

I mostly just like it because it allows me to have a much more comfortable distance between my two hands with one hand on mouse and one hand on left side of keyboard.
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
May 02 2013 03:19 GMT
#5659
the shift keys stopped functioning on my artosis keyboard

so sad, had this keyboard for what feels like well over a decade

not sure what to do now. can anyone recommend a fullsize thats fairly quiet ?
starleague forever
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
May 02 2013 05:50 GMT
#5660
On May 02 2013 12:19 a176 wrote:
the shift keys stopped functioning on my artosis keyboard

so sad, had this keyboard for what feels like well over a decade

not sure what to do now. can anyone recommend a fullsize thats fairly quiet ?


Are you interested in dropping ~$100 on a mechanical or you looking for a cheap and cheerful rubber dome keyboard?

Also, WASD v2 update, it looks awesome.

Micro usb cable, DIP switches, media keys on the insert/delete cluster, Tenkeyless and backlit (only white with clear switches though).
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM809
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 809
ByuN 321
TKL 318
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 75
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord467
olofmeister424
KnowMe333
crisheroes171
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 16
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 38m
OSC
6h 38m
Replay Cast
6h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.