• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10440 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 254

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 653 Next
Czarnodziej
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 10:27:39
December 29 2012 10:27 GMT
#5061
On December 29 2012 13:47 micronesia wrote:
My mouse is randomly behaving as though the left mouse button is depressed even when it isn't. If I shake/press the buttons a bunch it improves for a while. Is this problem likely with the mouse or digital? I'm looking into swapping the mouse with another computer.

Its 99% broken microswitch. Solutions:
1) RMA
2) http://www.redferret.net/?p=31008
3) Buy new mouse
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
December 29 2012 18:14 GMT
#5062
Note: Not really related to tech support, but it definitely doesn't deserve its own thread and there's really nowhere else to put it

I'm considering these two TVs:

$160 Hiteker (Used, but from Amazon so I trust it) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008U14MUU/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&colid=3ALX8BXH0LDUR&coliid=I3W2EBBYSDX94O&me=&seller=

$200 TCL - http://www.amazon.com/LE32HDE5300-32-Inch-2-Year-Limited-Warranty/dp/B007DJGHH6/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

What would be the difference between the two? As far as I can tell they're both 32", 720p, 60 Hz, HDTVs. The TCL is absolutely sexier (+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] vs [image loading]
, thinner, smaller bezel, etc), but other than that would you say that the extra $40 for the TCL is justified? (I should note that budget is a very important factor in this decision haha) Thanks!
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
December 29 2012 23:42 GMT
#5063
On December 30 2012 03:14 Kazragore wrote:
Note: Not really related to tech support, but it definitely doesn't deserve its own thread and there's really nowhere else to put it

I'm considering these two TVs:

$160 Hiteker (Used, but from Amazon so I trust it) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008U14MUU/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&colid=3ALX8BXH0LDUR&coliid=I3W2EBBYSDX94O&me=&seller=

$200 TCL - http://www.amazon.com/LE32HDE5300-32-Inch-2-Year-Limited-Warranty/dp/B007DJGHH6/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

What would be the difference between the two? As far as I can tell they're both 32", 720p, 60 Hz, HDTVs. The TCL is absolutely sexier (+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] vs [image loading]
, thinner, smaller bezel, etc), but other than that would you say that the extra $40 for the TCL is justified? (I should note that budget is a very important factor in this decision haha) Thanks!


I've personally never heard of either of these 2 brands. A quick Google search for the models doesn't really show any expert reviews either.

Personally, I would go for the TCL. A new product with 2 yr warranty gives additional peace of mind, even if the used alternative is from a reliable source. Components can fail at any time and with neither brand being an A-brand, having a solid warranty to fall back on seems useful.

The only practical difference between the models I can see quickly is the fact that the TCL has a USB port, which allows you to connect a camera or something like that. With no reviews available, other than customer reviews on Amazon (which favor the TCL), it's impossible to really compare image quality.

I would try to stretch the budget and go for the TCL.
Such flammable little insects!
hellgoat
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden30 Posts
December 30 2012 00:43 GMT
#5064
Hello!

I'm in the market for a router (right now I swap my single ethernet-cable between my PC and PS3 when I play, which feels ridiculous). On the wifi-side I'm a light to nonexistant user. I plan on getting a tablet some time in the future, but as of right now the only two items I use on my network is my PC and PS3, both of which are wired. I use quite a bit of network on the wired part though, so speed is really what I'm looking for, as well as ease of use. I have an old PC laying around which I was planning on converting into a NAS soon too.

After some googling, right now I'm torn between the ASUS RT-N56U (~€70 on sale atm) and the Linksys WRT54GL (~€45).
Is the increased price worth it for the ASUS? With my limited wifi use, should I be looking at cheaper routers? Here is a list of the available routers from the place I'm planning to buy from, sorted by price, if you can find a more suitable alternative.

Thanks a lot!
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 01:47:21
December 30 2012 01:46 GMT
#5065
On December 30 2012 09:43 hellgoat wrote:
Hello!

I'm in the market for a router (right now I swap my single ethernet-cable between my PC and PS3 when I play, which feels ridiculous). On the wifi-side I'm a light to nonexistant user. I plan on getting a tablet some time in the future, but as of right now the only two items I use on my network is my PC and PS3, both of which are wired. I use quite a bit of network on the wired part though, so speed is really what I'm looking for, as well as ease of use. I have an old PC laying around which I was planning on converting into a NAS soon too.

After some googling, right now I'm torn between the ASUS RT-N56U (~€70 on sale atm) and the Linksys WRT54GL (~€45).
Is the increased price worth it for the ASUS? With my limited wifi use, should I be looking at cheaper routers? Here is a list of the available routers from the place I'm planning to buy from, sorted by price, if you can find a more suitable alternative.

Thanks a lot!


The Linksys model you linked is a classic, but that means it's also quite old. It doesn't support gigabit ethernet or wireless-n, which means you're limited to 100 mbps wired and 54 mbps (in theory) wireless instead of 1000 mbps wired and 300 mbps wireless.

For NAS purposes, 100 mbps is quite limiting, that's roughly 10 MB per second file-transfer speed after overhead. If the old PC you're going to convert has gbit ethernet, I would definitely not go for a router that doesn't support it. And even if it doesn't, I would go for a model that supports gbit ethernet anyway. On the wireless front, if all you need it for is casual internet access, the older wireless-g standard is sufficient with its 54 mbps (count on half that in reality, with good reception). But again, it doesn't hurt to future-proof yourself with a wireless-n model.

Since your needs appear to be very basic (just connecting multiple devices to eachother & the internet, no particular high bandwidth, high connection-count requirements and such), you won't need an expensive model. Linksys and Netgear are 2 well-known brands of networking hardware that I would recommend. Pick a cheap model that has the features you need (ethernet-speed, wifi-speed and number of ports are the main specs to look at) from one of these 2 brands and you'll be fine. Asus makes good stuff as well, but they're more of an allround company that doesn't specifically focus on networking equipment.

edit: D-Link is okay too.
Such flammable little insects!
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
December 30 2012 02:11 GMT
#5066
Hey can someone link me to the thing where on reddit it will reveal what league people are in (if they are using the add-on too)?

I did a system wipe a few weeks ago and realized i can't see what league people are anymore. can't find it through search/google either.

thanks.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
hellgoat
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden30 Posts
December 30 2012 02:19 GMT
#5067
On December 30 2012 10:46 Rannasha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 09:43 hellgoat wrote:
Hello!

I'm in the market for a router (right now I swap my single ethernet-cable between my PC and PS3 when I play, which feels ridiculous). On the wifi-side I'm a light to nonexistant user. I plan on getting a tablet some time in the future, but as of right now the only two items I use on my network is my PC and PS3, both of which are wired. I use quite a bit of network on the wired part though, so speed is really what I'm looking for, as well as ease of use. I have an old PC laying around which I was planning on converting into a NAS soon too.

After some googling, right now I'm torn between the ASUS RT-N56U (~€70 on sale atm) and the Linksys WRT54GL (~€45).
Is the increased price worth it for the ASUS? With my limited wifi use, should I be looking at cheaper routers? Here is a list of the available routers from the place I'm planning to buy from, sorted by price, if you can find a more suitable alternative.

Thanks a lot!


The Linksys model you linked is a classic, but that means it's also quite old. It doesn't support gigabit ethernet or wireless-n, which means you're limited to 100 mbps wired and 54 mbps (in theory) wireless instead of 1000 mbps wired and 300 mbps wireless.

For NAS purposes, 100 mbps is quite limiting, that's roughly 10 MB per second file-transfer speed after overhead. If the old PC you're going to convert has gbit ethernet, I would definitely not go for a router that doesn't support it. And even if it doesn't, I would go for a model that supports gbit ethernet anyway. On the wireless front, if all you need it for is casual internet access, the older wireless-g standard is sufficient with its 54 mbps (count on half that in reality, with good reception). But again, it doesn't hurt to future-proof yourself with a wireless-n model.

Since your needs appear to be very basic (just connecting multiple devices to eachother & the internet, no particular high bandwidth, high connection-count requirements and such), you won't need an expensive model. Linksys and Netgear are 2 well-known brands of networking hardware that I would recommend. Pick a cheap model that has the features you need (ethernet-speed, wifi-speed and number of ports are the main specs to look at) from one of these 2 brands and you'll be fine. Asus makes good stuff as well, but they're more of an allround company that doesn't specifically focus on networking equipment.

edit: D-Link is okay too.


Thanks a lot for the quick response. I really hear what you're saying with 100 mbps being somewhat low. The cheapest gbit router they had from a name brand (which also features .11n, obviously) was the Netgear WNR3500L at ~€49, so I'm going with that.

Thanks again.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 02:42:20
December 30 2012 02:41 GMT
#5068
edit.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 03:25:49
December 30 2012 03:05 GMT
#5069
On December 30 2012 09:43 hellgoat wrote:
Hello!

I'm in the market for a router (right now I swap my single ethernet-cable between my PC and PS3 when I play, which feels ridiculous). On the wifi-side I'm a light to nonexistant user. I plan on getting a tablet some time in the future, but as of right now the only two items I use on my network is my PC and PS3, both of which are wired. I use quite a bit of network on the wired part though, so speed is really what I'm looking for, as well as ease of use. I have an old PC laying around which I was planning on converting into a NAS soon too.

After some googling, right now I'm torn between the ASUS RT-N56U (~€70 on sale atm) and the Linksys WRT54GL (~€45).
Is the increased price worth it for the ASUS? With my limited wifi use, should I be looking at cheaper routers? Here is a list of the available routers from the place I'm planning to buy from, sorted by price, if you can find a more suitable alternative.

Thanks a lot!

Do you not have a router right now? If you're comfortable with your router and all you need is a way to share a connection then a simple switch would do the job just fine (and much more cheaply than a new router). Access points for wireless are about $30, though the majority of new routers today will come with wireless capabilities.

Note that advertisements have a nasty habit of treating a kilobyte as 1000 bts (and 1 MB 1000 KB, etc.) and always list things as megabits instead of MB to make the number look bigger than it really is. It irks the hell out of me that companies found legal loopholes to fraudulently advertise in this manner. You see the byte being 1000 (instead of 1024) much more with storage devices.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 03:25:25
December 30 2012 03:24 GMT
#5070
On December 30 2012 12:05 Craton wrote:
Note that advertisements have a nasty habit of treating a byte as 1000 bits (and 1 KB as 1000 bytes, etc.) and always list things as megabits instead of MB to make the number look bigger than it really is. It irks the hell out of me that companies found legal loopholes to fraudulently advertise in this manner. You see the byte being 1000 (instead of 1024) much more with storage devices.

One byte is eight bits...

If you're talking about binary vs. metric prefixes (2^10 = 1024 vs. 10^3 = 1000), then blame somebody else for the confusion. KiB, MiB, GiB at 2^10, 2^20, 2^30 bytes should be used to be unambiguous. But certainly because of historical reasons that still sometimes remain to this day, it's confusing because sometimes the plain decimal KB, MB, etc. are used to mean 2^10, 2^20, etc. rather than 10^3, 10^6, etc.

In telecommunications, there's no underlying technical reason why binary prefixes should be used. In fact, in many standards and actual systems, rates can be expressed neatly with decimal prefixes. Also, there's not much reason the base unit should be bytes. So 1 Mbit/s is 10^6 bits/s or b/s, which is 125 KB/s, which is clear. Anyway, all the engineers are using decimal prefixes, so it's not particularly a stretch for advertising to do the same.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 03:33:40
December 30 2012 03:26 GMT
#5071
Yes, that bit was an oversight.

Advertisers do it explicitly because they know it will confuse people into thinking they're getting more than what they do and it works quite well. Industry professionals have even tried to get retailers to use a separate nomenclature to remove this ambiguity, but it has been largely unsuccessful in terms of consumer confusion. It's something anyone in the market needs to be aware of.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 03:42:45
December 30 2012 03:40 GMT
#5072
Obviously marketing is in no rush to educate people otherwise, which makes the numbers look worse to those who don't know.

But you're (almost) making it sound as if this is some dastardly marketing contraption set out to confuse people. No, the actual people designing and maintaining the systems are all using bits and powers of ten. This stuff was invented and these conventions established long before it was being marketed to consumers. In fact, if you're using powers of two to describe bit rates, then a system with a 1 Mb/s data rate (meaning 1 Mib/s) with 1 bit/s/Hz spectral efficiency would have a spectral occupancy of 1.048576 MHz and so on... damn that's confusing. You don't even want to go there.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 05:41:43
December 30 2012 05:05 GMT
#5073
-Deleted-

User was warned for this post: please do not provide support in this forum for "illegal software"
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
December 30 2012 19:41 GMT
#5074
First off I've never assembled a PC before so I have to google pretty much everything.

I'm looking to replace my HD 5770s for something that runs better at 1920x1080, where should I start looking for something compatible with my motherboard and cpu?

Also, with my stock fan I could barely push my GPU temperature below 60°C without running it at something like 80% speed which would make it really loud. Do I need to look for a replacement?
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 20:11:22
December 30 2012 19:44 GMT
#5075
Pretty much any even semi-modern video card uses a PCI Express x16 slot so there isn't a compatibility issue.

The most of an issue you might have is having a sufficient amount of power (probably not an issue) and your PSU not having proper connectors (some combination of 2 6-pin or 8-pin connections), which is minor since they typically come with molex adapters and they're cheap even if you have to buy them.
twitch.tv/cratonz
jeffrey3460
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1 Post
December 30 2012 19:53 GMT
#5076
Longtime forum lurker here, just a quick question:

Will this PSU: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0090I9VZI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new fit in this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811154098?
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
December 30 2012 20:03 GMT
#5077
On December 31 2012 04:53 jeffrey3460 wrote:
Longtime forum lurker here, just a quick question:

Will this PSU: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0090I9VZI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new fit in this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811154098?

Yeah, the case fits normal ATX power supplies (including long ones), which are the vast majority of options at retail including every power supply Corsair has ever released.

HX750 is good, but I wonder what you're thinking with 750W? Going to run two or three flagship graphics cards in that case?
kef
Profile Joined September 2010
283 Posts
December 30 2012 21:03 GMT
#5078
Hey guys about a year ago TL helped me pick the parts for my computer and build it, and up until a few weeks ago everything was running perfectly. Now that I'm done with finals and holidays and have time to fix things, I figured I'd give you guys a shout again. I've noticed in the last few weeks I've been getting bad frame rate stuttering, even in games that didn't have it before. I'm guessing this is a gpu issue, but I don't really have any idea what to do to fix things. I've tried limiting my fps to 60 and even 30 and it only helps a very small amount, and usually only for a short while.

Are there some settings I can double check or tweak, or something possibly wrong on the hardware side? I don't really have any idea what else to do.

My specs:
i5 2400 @ 3.10 GHz
Radeon HD 6870
8 GB ram
21" screen at 1920x1080 resolution
There are two kinds of people in this world: people who say there are two kinds of people in the world and people who know the first group of people are full of shit.
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
December 30 2012 21:09 GMT
#5079
On December 31 2012 06:03 kef wrote:
Hey guys about a year ago TL helped me pick the parts for my computer and build it, and up until a few weeks ago everything was running perfectly. Now that I'm done with finals and holidays and have time to fix things, I figured I'd give you guys a shout again. I've noticed in the last few weeks I've been getting bad frame rate stuttering, even in games that didn't have it before. I'm guessing this is a gpu issue, but I don't really have any idea what to do to fix things. I've tried limiting my fps to 60 and even 30 and it only helps a very small amount, and usually only for a short while.

Are there some settings I can double check or tweak, or something possibly wrong on the hardware side? I don't really have any idea what else to do.

My specs:
i5 2400 @ 3.10 GHz
Radeon HD 6870
8 GB ram
21" screen at 1920x1080 resolution


Check your temperatures (GPU and CPU). A program like HW Monitor will let you do this. As time goes by, dust collects in the case, especially in heatsinks and fans, lowering the effectiveness of cooling mechanisms. Consequently, temperatures will rise and the system may throttle itself because temperatures have gotten too high. A temperature-check and some dust cleaning may resolve your issue if this is indeed what's causing it.

Otherwise, check to see which processes are using CPU time with the task manager. Some background processes may be competing for resources with your game.

And of course ensure that your pc is free of malware and that all drivers and software is up to date.
Such flammable little insects!
kef
Profile Joined September 2010
283 Posts
December 30 2012 22:09 GMT
#5080
On December 31 2012 06:09 Rannasha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 06:03 kef wrote:
Hey guys about a year ago TL helped me pick the parts for my computer and build it, and up until a few weeks ago everything was running perfectly. Now that I'm done with finals and holidays and have time to fix things, I figured I'd give you guys a shout again. I've noticed in the last few weeks I've been getting bad frame rate stuttering, even in games that didn't have it before. I'm guessing this is a gpu issue, but I don't really have any idea what to do to fix things. I've tried limiting my fps to 60 and even 30 and it only helps a very small amount, and usually only for a short while.

Are there some settings I can double check or tweak, or something possibly wrong on the hardware side? I don't really have any idea what else to do.

My specs:
i5 2400 @ 3.10 GHz
Radeon HD 6870
8 GB ram
21" screen at 1920x1080 resolution


Check your temperatures (GPU and CPU). A program like HW Monitor will let you do this. As time goes by, dust collects in the case, especially in heatsinks and fans, lowering the effectiveness of cooling mechanisms. Consequently, temperatures will rise and the system may throttle itself because temperatures have gotten too high. A temperature-check and some dust cleaning may resolve your issue if this is indeed what's causing it.

Otherwise, check to see which processes are using CPU time with the task manager. Some background processes may be competing for resources with your game.

And of course ensure that your pc is free of malware and that all drivers and software is up to date.


Good point, I haven't cleaned out the inside of the case in a while. I should've thought of that. Also, what temperatures are normal/abnormal for a gpu?
There are two kinds of people in this world: people who say there are two kinds of people in the world and people who know the first group of people are full of shit.
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox997
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS759
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
Other Games
gamesdonequick113
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h
OSC
14h
Stellar Fest
14h
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.