• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 118

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 653 Next
theorybiscuit
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada117 Posts
April 28 2012 18:43 GMT
#2341
What does LE stand for in the map pool? As in Cloud Kingdom LE, Korhal Compound LE, Ohana LE, etc.
An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it. ~Jef Mallett
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 28 2012 18:46 GMT
#2342
On April 29 2012 03:43 theorybiscuit wrote:
What does LE stand for in the map pool? As in Cloud Kingdom LE, Korhal Compound LE, Ohana LE, etc.


"Ladder Edition"

Also, you're in the wrong thread. You want this one: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319158
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
StarDrive
Profile Joined September 2010
90 Posts
April 28 2012 21:16 GMT
#2343
I have a new Windows 7 Home Edition OEM disk that I plan to use when I build my new system. In the mean time, I would like to reformat and re-install windows on an old system with it. I have a valid Windows 7 Home Edition license for my old system. Can I use the OEM disk to reinstall windows on my old system using the old system's Windows 7 license, and still use the new license that came with the OEM disk on my new machine?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
April 28 2012 22:17 GMT
#2344
Yes.
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
April 28 2012 22:27 GMT
#2345
Ivy bridge releases tomorrow? confirmation?
I ♥ KPop.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
April 28 2012 22:30 GMT
#2346
Already in stores.
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 22:43:02
April 28 2012 22:41 GMT
#2347
Really, i can't find em being sold in memory express

Edit: nor any online retailer stores.
I ♥ KPop.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
April 28 2012 22:45 GMT
#2348
CC has the 3570k for like $300 and NCIX has it for like $270. You won't find them online until tomorrow.
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
April 28 2012 22:50 GMT
#2349
I'll drop by their retail store tomorrow and grab myself one.
I ♥ KPop.
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
April 28 2012 23:34 GMT
#2350
what is the best tenkeyless mechanical keyboard around 100$?
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 00:03:04
April 29 2012 00:02 GMT
#2351
On April 29 2012 08:34 Zushen wrote:
what is the best tenkeyless mechanical keyboard around 100$?


IBM Model M
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Bruky
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic161 Posts
April 29 2012 07:49 GMT
#2352
What is good .avi to .mp4 converter?
TheArtisan
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia26 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 10:56:48
April 29 2012 10:48 GMT
#2353
heeelo tl,

just a quick question.....

i am using a GTX 560 ....my screen freezed when i watch a couple of stream or youtube....to pink colour....(snowy)

i updated newest driver....anyone know what causes this????

i just bought it recently...........have a crappy PSU too, it is, cooler maste GX series 650w...

edit( it is ASUS GTX DIRECT CU )

edit again ( after i press reset everything goes back to normal )

it is fairly new should i get it back to the store for them to change it??

edit again
this is not the first time, but today, when i came back i just turn on my computer, and open a couple of stream for EPS spring
and it freezed....

im no good at computer...cant check temperature or anything.........(that's why i include i just turn on like 2 mins)
hello everyone
spaZzNx-`
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1221 Posts
April 29 2012 13:12 GMT
#2354
when i use the headphone jacks at my case's front panel the audio is full of static when there is nothign playing. is this a problem with the front panel or the motherboard? would i need to buy a sound card or something? thanks
TeamLiquid fighting~ Gogo SlayerS Terrans!
Lifan
Profile Joined August 2011
United States73 Posts
April 29 2012 15:28 GMT
#2355
How do I reformat my computer, I have Windows 7 Home Premium.
How did the zergling get into my base?
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
April 29 2012 15:29 GMT
#2356
Can a gpu damage a monitor? For some reason both decided to give out basically at the same time. Probably a coincidence right?
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 29 2012 15:30 GMT
#2357
On April 30 2012 00:29 gruff wrote:
Can a gpu damage a monitor? For some reason both decided to give out basically at the same time. Probably a coincidence right?


I sincerely doubt it. What makes you think they both died at the same time?
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
April 29 2012 15:59 GMT
#2358
On April 30 2012 00:28 Lifan wrote:
How do I reformat my computer, I have Windows 7 Home Premium.


there is basically never any need to reformat unless you've seriously screwed something up, try fixing your problem normally
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 17:13:57
April 29 2012 16:53 GMT
#2359
On April 30 2012 00:30 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:29 gruff wrote:
Can a gpu damage a monitor? For some reason both decided to give out basically at the same time. Probably a coincidence right?


I sincerely doubt it. What makes you think they both died at the same time?

I've tried the monitor on a working computer with replacement cables with both vga and dvi and done all kinds of problem solving techiques and it's definatelly broken. As for the gpu I'm not as sure but I started getting freezes and some bsod's that indicated the gpu being the problem (as I was told on a different forum at least) and after having borrow a friends gpu the problems seems to have gone away.

It went from me getting the blue screens and freezes early one day and later that day the monitor broke. It just seemed a bit weird (not exactly at the same time but during the process of my trying to find out what the hell was wrong). The monitor was maybe a couple of years old as well. I've also had some minor issues in the past indicating certain problems.

I haven't gotten a chance to check this but it might simply be that the gpu was overheating. The case only had the back fan running on lowest speed and the rest was disconnected while the gpu have a passive cooling solution with no fan. I bought if from a friend as a spare computer but it wasn't until I opened it up I realized this. This doesn't explain the monitor breaking but unless there is some known way this can happen I guess it was just a coincidence.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 29 2012 17:15 GMT
#2360
On April 30 2012 01:53 gruff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:30 JingleHell wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:29 gruff wrote:
Can a gpu damage a monitor? For some reason both decided to give out basically at the same time. Probably a coincidence right?


I sincerely doubt it. What makes you think they both died at the same time?

I've tried the monitor on a working computer with replacement cables with both vga and dvi and done all kinds of problem solving techiques and it's definatelly broken. As for the gpu I'm not as sure but I started getting freezes and some bsod's that indicated the gpu being the problem (as I was told on a different forum at least) and after having borrow a friends gpu the problems seems to have gone away.

It went from me getting the blue screens and freezes early one day and later that day the monitor broke. It just seemed a bit weird (not exactly at the same time but during the process of my trying to find out what the hell was wrong). The monitor was maybe a couple of years old as well. I've also had some minor issues in the past indicating certain problems.

I haven't gotten a chance to check this but it might simply be that the gpu was overheating. The case only had the back fan running on lowest speed and the rest was disconnected while the gpu have a passive cooling solution with no fan. I bought if from a friend as a spare computer but it wasn't until I opened it up I realized this. This doesn't explain the monitor breaking but unless there is some known way this can happen I guess it was just a coincidence.


Yeah, I'ma assume coincidence too. I suppose there's some theoretical stupid shit that could maybe happen with power surges, but to only screw up GPU and monitor would take implausibility to some pretty new extremes.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 206
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Hyuk 669
Bisu 354
Rush 317
actioN 220
Stork 196
Soma 152
EffOrt 86
Pusan 61
Mong 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 56
NotJumperer 56
Shinee 56
Yoon 52
Shine 51
Bale 45
Killer 36
Barracks 30
Sharp 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Noble 24
sorry 15
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
HiyA 10
Dota 2
Gorgc3410
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1265
shoxiejesuss984
edward26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
gofns36149
summit1g7226
singsing1401
ceh9594
crisheroes183
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• LUISG 25
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV208
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Stunt373
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9m
INu's Battles
1h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 9m
OSC
12h 24m
Replay Cast
13h 9m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.