• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 120

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 653 Next
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 08:23:14
May 04 2012 08:22 GMT
#2381
On May 04 2012 17:19 dabom88 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
Hi TL-kun. I'm looking to buy an external hard drive from Best Buy, as I have a $30 gift card for BB. I'm hoping not to spend more than 50 or so dollars (so under 80 dollars or so), and this seems to be the best one I can find for the price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate - Expansion 500GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - Black/9609412.p?skuId=9609412&productCategoryId=pcmcat186100050005&id=1218130485136

500GBs for 70 bucks (so about 40 with my $30 gift card). Is it a good buy?



Yes.
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 08:26:28
May 04 2012 08:26 GMT
#2382
On May 04 2012 17:22 skyR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 17:19 dabom88 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
Hi TL-kun. I'm looking to buy an external hard drive from Best Buy, as I have a $30 gift card for BB. I'm hoping not to spend more than 50 or so dollars (so under 80 dollars or so), and this seems to be the best one I can find for the price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate - Expansion 500GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - Black/9609412.p?skuId=9609412&productCategoryId=pcmcat186100050005&id=1218130485136

500GBs for 70 bucks (so about 40 with my $30 gift card). Is it a good buy?



Yes.

Thank you for the swift response. Anyone else, can I get a 2nd or 3rd opinion? I'm rather newbish, so I want to be as assured as possible that this is the right call.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
EdenPLusDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
571 Posts
May 04 2012 08:45 GMT
#2383
Can I run Skyrim at max with the high res texture pack with an OCed gtx 260 and i7 920 at 3.7 ghz?
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
May 04 2012 08:55 GMT
#2384
Probably not, the GTX260 is not really a powerhouse anymore. The CPU isn't that fantastic either.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
May 04 2012 11:12 GMT
#2385
On May 04 2012 17:26 dabom88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 17:22 skyR wrote:
On May 04 2012 17:19 dabom88 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
Hi TL-kun. I'm looking to buy an external hard drive from Best Buy, as I have a $30 gift card for BB. I'm hoping not to spend more than 50 or so dollars (so under 80 dollars or so), and this seems to be the best one I can find for the price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate - Expansion 500GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - Black/9609412.p?skuId=9609412&productCategoryId=pcmcat186100050005&id=1218130485136

500GBs for 70 bucks (so about 40 with my $30 gift card). Is it a good buy?



Yes.

Thank you for the swift response. Anyone else, can I get a 2nd or 3rd opinion? I'm rather newbish, so I want to be as assured as possible that this is the right call.


SkyR is god, if god says so then it is so.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
May 04 2012 12:04 GMT
#2386
The above statement is true.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 15:47:22
May 04 2012 13:46 GMT
#2387
On May 04 2012 17:19 dabom88 wrote:
Hi TL-kun. I'm looking to buy an external hard drive from Best Buy, as I have a $30 gift card for BB. I'm hoping not to spend more than 50 or so dollars (so under 80 dollars or so), and this seems to be the best one I can find for the price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate - Expansion 500GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - Black/9609412.p?skuId=9609412&productCategoryId=pcmcat186100050005&id=1218130485136

500GBs for 70 bucks (so about 40 with my $30 gift card). Is it a good buy?


I bought a 1TB seagate drive about 2 years ago. It worked fine for quite a while, the only real annoying thing is it didn't have a power switch to turn the drive off. A few weeks ago though, the thing literally fell apart. The bit of adhesive that connected the USB port to the board inside came off and the USB port literally fell off. When I went to pull the internal drive out, it took almost no force at all to pull the cheap plastic apart. I have to say, I was pleasently surprised to find a really nice quality drive inside, but the case was really cheaply made. Unfortunatly this is the situation with most pre-built externals, if that's the route you want to go Seagate is a good option though. You won't get a piece of shit drive inside, which sometimes happens with others.

Though knowing what I know now, I highly reccommend buying a drive and then buying an enclosure for it. You might spend a small bit more, but it's a better option. For starters, if you ever want to you have the option to easily switch out drives if you ever need to hook another one up. You have a much better options in terms of drive type and size, and if you buy a nice enclosure you won't need to worry about it getting so easily damaged. Further, most stand alone enclosures that you can buy have some nice features, such as a switch to power off the drive (so so so nice, trust me) and many have esata ports as well (which is still faster than USB).

On May 04 2012 20:12 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 17:26 dabom88 wrote:
On May 04 2012 17:22 skyR wrote:
On May 04 2012 17:19 dabom88 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
Hi TL-kun. I'm looking to buy an external hard drive from Best Buy, as I have a $30 gift card for BB. I'm hoping not to spend more than 50 or so dollars (so under 80 dollars or so), and this seems to be the best one I can find for the price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate - Expansion 500GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - Black/9609412.p?skuId=9609412&productCategoryId=pcmcat186100050005&id=1218130485136

500GBs for 70 bucks (so about 40 with my $30 gift card). Is it a good buy?



Yes.

Thank you for the swift response. Anyone else, can I get a 2nd or 3rd opinion? I'm rather newbish, so I want to be as assured as possible that this is the right call.


SkyR is god, if god says so then it is so.


Hmmmm no.

-edit: sp
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Pyre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1940 Posts
May 04 2012 13:48 GMT
#2388
Anyone know why spell check from firefox doesn't work on this site? Seems to work every other site, any known fixes?
SpeCtor
Profile Joined August 2010
233 Posts
May 04 2012 14:51 GMT
#2389
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 14:53 GMT
#2390
On May 04 2012 23:51 SpeCtor wrote:
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?


Depends, what's your current drive?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
SpeCtor
Profile Joined August 2010
233 Posts
May 04 2012 15:16 GMT
#2391
On May 04 2012 23:53 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 23:51 SpeCtor wrote:
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?


Depends, what's your current drive?


Its just a bog standard 500GB HD I got with the computer. It scored 5.9 in my Windows Experience Rating compared to 7.5/7.6 of my other component.

I guess the main question is, will the difference between blue and black make any noticeable difference? Is the extra cost worth it?
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 04 2012 15:18 GMT
#2392
On May 05 2012 00:16 SpeCtor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 23:53 TheToast wrote:
On May 04 2012 23:51 SpeCtor wrote:
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?


Depends, what's your current drive?


Its just a bog standard 500GB HD I got with the computer. It scored 5.9 in my Windows Experience Rating compared to 7.5/7.6 of my other component.

I guess the main question is, will the difference between blue and black make any noticeable difference? Is the extra cost worth it?


Windows Experience is the worst benchmark known to man, followed closely by passmark.

No, a black over a blue is beyond negligible for most people, assuming specs are the same.

There is no such thing as a bog standard HDD.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
May 04 2012 15:23 GMT
#2393
Most Caviar Black models are slightly noisier. That might be the only thing that people would actually notice, since the performance and reliability differences are small enough to go by undetected without running some synthetic benchmarks or buying a whole lot of them.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 15:34 GMT
#2394
On May 05 2012 00:16 SpeCtor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 23:53 TheToast wrote:
On May 04 2012 23:51 SpeCtor wrote:
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?


Depends, what's your current drive?


Its just a bog standard 500GB HD I got with the computer. It scored 5.9 in my Windows Experience Rating compared to 7.5/7.6 of my other component.

I guess the main question is, will the difference between blue and black make any noticeable difference? Is the extra cost worth it?


I can't tell you whether or not a component will be better if you can't tell me what your current component is.

On May 05 2012 00:23 Myrmidon wrote:
Most Caviar Black models are slightly noisier. That might be the only thing that people would actually notice, since the performance and reliability differences are small enough to go by undetected without running some synthetic benchmarks or buying a whole lot of them.


Well if he's currently got a 5400rpm drive with an 8mb cache, then yes he could see a pretty dramatic increase in performance. Quality would probably be a factor here as well, cheaper drives tend to die more often and after less use time.

If he's currently got a nicer drive such as a Barracuda 7200 then there would probably be no measurable difference by moving to the Cavier Blue. Might see a pretty small increase in performance with the black, as it has the 32mb cache. But that's not really going to apply in terms of gaming performance or load times.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
May 04 2012 15:39 GMT
#2395
Ah whoops. I agree with what you're saying. I was responding to the second question, of there being a noticeable difference between a Caviar Blue and Black.

The earlier post was ambiguous and can be interpreted as (1) is there a difference between the old hard drive and a new one (Caviar Blue or Black)? or (2) is there a difference between Caviar Blue and Black?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 15:43 GMT
#2396
On May 05 2012 00:39 Myrmidon wrote:
Ah whoops. I agree with what you're saying. I was responding to the second question, of there being a noticeable difference between a Caviar Blue and Black.

The earlier post was ambiguous and can be interpreted as (1) is there a difference between the old hard drive and a new one (Caviar Blue or Black)? or (2) is there a difference between Caviar Blue and Black?


Oh, gotcha. Yeah I guess I just assumed he was talking about the old drive.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
SpeCtor
Profile Joined August 2010
233 Posts
May 04 2012 21:24 GMT
#2397
On May 05 2012 00:34 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 00:16 SpeCtor wrote:
On May 04 2012 23:53 TheToast wrote:
On May 04 2012 23:51 SpeCtor wrote:
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?


Depends, what's your current drive?


Its just a bog standard 500GB HD I got with the computer. It scored 5.9 in my Windows Experience Rating compared to 7.5/7.6 of my other component.

I guess the main question is, will the difference between blue and black make any noticeable difference? Is the extra cost worth it?


I can't tell you whether or not a component will be better if you can't tell me what your current component is.

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 00:23 Myrmidon wrote:
Most Caviar Black models are slightly noisier. That might be the only thing that people would actually notice, since the performance and reliability differences are small enough to go by undetected without running some synthetic benchmarks or buying a whole lot of them.


Well if he's currently got a 5400rpm drive with an 8mb cache, then yes he could see a pretty dramatic increase in performance. Quality would probably be a factor here as well, cheaper drives tend to die more often and after less use time.

If he's currently got a nicer drive such as a Barracuda 7200 then there would probably be no measurable difference by moving to the Cavier Blue. Might see a pretty small increase in performance with the black, as it has the 32mb cache. But that's not really going to apply in terms of gaming performance or load times.


I apologise for being such a jackass when I gave the information. To be honest my initial question is whether I will notice a difference between a Caviar Blue or Black if I install Win7 on it?

Thanks so much for your help so far
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 21:36 GMT
#2398
On May 05 2012 06:24 SpeCtor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 00:34 TheToast wrote:
On May 05 2012 00:16 SpeCtor wrote:
On May 04 2012 23:53 TheToast wrote:
On May 04 2012 23:51 SpeCtor wrote:
Running out of space, on my current hard drive. If I re-install a my operating system (Win7) onto the new drive, will buying a Caviar Black or a Caviar Blue make any noticeable difference in performance?


Depends, what's your current drive?


Its just a bog standard 500GB HD I got with the computer. It scored 5.9 in my Windows Experience Rating compared to 7.5/7.6 of my other component.

I guess the main question is, will the difference between blue and black make any noticeable difference? Is the extra cost worth it?


I can't tell you whether or not a component will be better if you can't tell me what your current component is.

On May 05 2012 00:23 Myrmidon wrote:
Most Caviar Black models are slightly noisier. That might be the only thing that people would actually notice, since the performance and reliability differences are small enough to go by undetected without running some synthetic benchmarks or buying a whole lot of them.


Well if he's currently got a 5400rpm drive with an 8mb cache, then yes he could see a pretty dramatic increase in performance. Quality would probably be a factor here as well, cheaper drives tend to die more often and after less use time.

If he's currently got a nicer drive such as a Barracuda 7200 then there would probably be no measurable difference by moving to the Cavier Blue. Might see a pretty small increase in performance with the black, as it has the 32mb cache. But that's not really going to apply in terms of gaming performance or load times.


I apologise for being such a jackass when I gave the information. To be honest my initial question is whether I will notice a difference between a Caviar Blue or Black if I install Win7 on it?

Thanks so much for your help so far


Nope, that's cool just miscommunication.

Installing the operating system will slow the speed at which you are able to copy/paste/delete/read files from the drive. Basically, you are now adding all of the OS read/write requests on top of all the file read/write requests. If it was a SSD, there probably wouldn't be much noticable difference. But a 7200RPM drive has a maximum read spead around 1Mb/s. So if the OS is trying to read data at the same time as, for example, SC2 both are going to load slightly slower.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
May 04 2012 21:59 GMT
#2399
could I use an ssd as a primary drive? I dont really have much to store besides sc2/steam games/skype/xsplit
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148443&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL050412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL050412-_-EMC-050412-Index-_-SSD-_-20148443-L07B


and would this water cooling unit fit in my case? i had a corsair h60 beforehand and it didnt fit ( i have a thermaltake v3 black)
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0361180

JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 04 2012 22:03 GMT
#2400
On May 05 2012 06:59 Zushen wrote:
could I use an ssd as a primary drive? I dont really have much to store besides sc2/steam games/skype/xsplit
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148443&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL050412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL050412-_-EMC-050412-Index-_-SSD-_-20148443-L07B


and would this water cooling unit fit in my case? i had a corsair h60 beforehand and it didnt fit ( i have a thermaltake v3 black)
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0361180



If the SSD has enough capacity for you, yes.

Don't get a 120mm closed loop liquid cooler. Ever. And the Kuhler 620 pretty much IS an H60, in essence. They both blow balls, especially at price/performance.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 206
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Hyuk 669
Bisu 354
Rush 317
actioN 220
Stork 196
Soma 152
EffOrt 86
Pusan 61
Mong 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 56
NotJumperer 56
Shinee 56
Yoon 52
Shine 51
Bale 45
Killer 36
Barracks 30
Sharp 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Noble 24
sorry 15
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
HiyA 10
Dota 2
Gorgc3410
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1265
shoxiejesuss984
edward26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
gofns36149
summit1g7226
singsing1401
ceh9594
crisheroes183
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• LUISG 25
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV208
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Stunt373
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9m
INu's Battles
1h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 9m
OSC
12h 24m
Replay Cast
13h 9m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.